Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henri moved across the room and stood on one side of Peggy near her head. Daniele was the other side of the room near the door. Peggy turned her head toward Daniele and smiled.

"Oh Daniele, are you going stay and watch? ... That would be nice," Peggy asked.

Daniele blushed, and quickly left the room.

"Peggy, you naughty woman, I think you may have flustered young Daniele with you boldness," Henri said with a laugh.

"I'm sorry, I hope I didn't upset her or cause you any problems," Peggy replied.

"No, not at all, but I think our young Daniele was attracted to you. I heard her say that she thought you have a wonderful body. Does that bother you that she thinks you are beautiful?" Henri asked in reply as he warmed some massage oil in his hands and began rubbing it into Peggy's shoulders.

"No, not at all, in fact I like it," Peggy answered with a mischievous smile.

"Oh Peggy, you are a naughty woman," Henri replied with a chuckle.

Henri started on Peggy shoulders squeezing and kneading her muscles as he worked his down to her breasts. Peggy shivered when Henri trickled some more oil on her chest and stomach. She moaned when he rubbed the oil into her breasts and pinched and fondled her nipples. She groaned when he slid his hand across her tone flat stomach, down between her legs and stroked it across her pussy. She cried out when he slipped his hand past her pussy into the valley between the cheeks of her ass. She pushed her hips up, forcing her asshole against his strong fingers. The tip of one of his slippery digits easily slipped into her anus.

"Oh my god, Peggy, I think you are ready for me to fuck your beautiful ass," Henri said as he slipped more of the finger into Peggy's ass.

Peggy reached out and stroked her hand across the front of Henri' pants. She could feel his big hard cock.

"Yes I am... and I think you are ready too," Peggy replied with a slight laugh.

"I have been, ever since I heard you were visiting us again," Henri replied.

Peggy unhooked the button on Henri's pants, reached in and pulled his cock out of his pants. She ran her hand back and forth along its length, slipping the foreskin off and on the head of his cock. She pulled him close to her face so she could lick it. She stuck out her tongue and swirled it around the big fat head gathering up some pre-cum that had leaked from the opening. Peggy turned her head and shoulders toward Henri so that she could slip her lips further down his shaft. Henri began to tremble and moan as Peggy began to bob her head up and down on his cock, sucking hard on the fat big pole.

Henri was anxious to get his cock into Peggy's beautiful asshole but her mouth felt so good that he couldn't force himself to stop. His middle finger was still buried in Peggy ass. He added some more oil and worked a second finger, his ring finger into her ass, lubing and stretching the snug hole. Then he slipped the pointer finger of that hand into her pussy, adding to her pleasure. Peggy began to moan around the fat cock in her mouth as she rocked her hips back and forth against Henri's talented fingers.

Henri placed his free hand behind Peggy head and held her steady. He began flexing his hips, sliding his cock in and out of Peggy mouth, using it like a pussy. More and more of Henri's cock slipped into her mouth until finally her lips kissed his groin and his balls bounced off her cheek. Henri was surprised that Peggy could fit the entire length of his long shaft in her throat. He was overwhelmed when he felt Peggy's tongue slip out under his cock and tickled his balls. His cock quivered as the first rope of warm cum shot from his balls through his cock into Peggy's mouth. It was his first cum in a couple of days and the volume was impressive. Over and over Henri's cock twitched as rope after rope of cum was fired down Peggy's throat. He shot so much cum that she was unable to swallow it all and some of it leaked out of her mouth.

Henri was determined that Peggy experience an orgasm as intense as his own. He pulled his cock from her mouth and moved down by her pussy. Henri kept his fingers busy sliding in and out of her pussy and ass as he bent down and used his tongue to expose Peggy's sensitive clit. He sucked and nibbled on the delicate nub drawing a cry of ecstasy from Peggy as a jolt of intense pleasure shot through her body. Henri felt Peggy's pussy and ass clamp down on his fingers as her body shuddered and shook.

Impatient to get his still hard cock into Peggy's ass, Henri didn't wait for Peggy to recover from her orgasm. He rolled her over face down and positioned her up on her knees with her knees together and her head resting on the edge of the massage table. This caused her ass to stick up in the air. It was the perfect position for Henri to drive his cock into Peggy's ass. Henri stripped off the rest of his clothes, climbed up on the table and squatted behind Peggy.

When she had recovered enough to listen, Henri told her to pull her butt cheeks apart. She moaned in delight when Henri rubbed the head of his cock into the valley between her buttocks. She knew what was coming and she had been looking forward to it all day. He put the head of his cock against Peggy's anus and slowly flexed his hips forward. The big head was a tight fit, and he met some resistance, like the first time but now Henri was experienced with Peggy's asshole. He knew she would love what was coming. He pushed harder and the head of his cock popped into her butt, past the first ring of muscles. Peggy let out a gasp of pain and Henri stopped so she could to get used to his size. Peggy concentrated on relaxing the muscles of her ass. When the pain had subsided she pushed back at Henri. He took it as a signal to slide more of his cock into her ass. He added some oil and slowly pushed forward. A couple more inches of his cock slid into her asshole. Inch by inch Henri slipped more and more of his fat tool into Peggy's butt. Soon his hips came to rest against her buttocks. He was fully buried in her asshole. He held Peggy tight against his groin, enjoying the pleasure of having his cock buried deep in her asshole. The pain in Peggy ass was replaced with amazing sensations of pleasure.

Henri want to keep his cock buried deep in Peggy's amazing asshole forever, but his animal lust overtook his senses. He began flexing his hips, slowly at first but then with increasing speed, sliding his cock in and out of her ass. The animal lust in Peggy took over her senses too and she began driving her ass back at Henri.

Peggy had become so enamored with the big fat cock slamming into her asshole that she didn't notice the door to the massage room being opened. When she saw a shadow move on the floor she lifted her head up and was delighted to see Paul, one of the five assistants Henri had brought to her hotel room standing in front of her. She was exhilarated to see that he was naked and his cock was hard. Peggy did the only thing she thought appropriate. She opened her mouth and allowed Paul to slide his cock into her mouth.

"Go on Peggy, suck his cock. You are an amazing woman. I never meet a woman who loves cock as much as you," Henri growled into her ear.

Peggy couldn't respond her mouth was too full of cock. All she could do was moan and push her ass back at Henri. He responded by driving his cock into her ass with long, slow, deliberate strokes. He added to her pleasure by sliding a hand around her leg, placing the palm of his hand directly over her clit and slipping a couple of fingers into her pussy. Henri's talented fingers, coupled together with the cock in her mouth and the cock in her ass was enough to push Peggy over the edge. Her pussy trembled and shuttered around Henri's fingers as her ass clamped down trapping his cock between the cheeks of her butt. If he hadn't cum in her mouth earlier, Henri would not have been able to hold off cumming in her ass.

Paul was not so fortunate. He was the youngest and least experienced of Henri's assistants. The combination of his youth and Peggy's considerable cock sucking abilities, she had slipped her tongue under his cock and was tickling the sensitive frenulum on the bottom of his shaft each time it passed the tip of her tongue, caused him to lose control. He grabbed hold of her head and cried out that he was going to cum. Peggy remembered that Paul's cum was especially tasty. She swallowed as quickly as she could, she didn't want to waste a drop. When Paul pulled his cock from her mouth, she watched as a line of cum stretched from the tip of her tongue to the head of his dick. Peggy grabbed his cock and pulled it back into her mouth. After she sucked him clean, Paul staggered back a few steps. He said a few words to Henri in French, bent down and kiss Peggy on both cheeks. Then he quickly dressed and left the room.

"Paul told me to tell that he thinks you are an amazing woman... and that he really enjoyed the blow job," Henri said as he continued sliding his cock back and forth in Peggy's ass.

"Well, I really enjoyed it too," Peggy murmured as she laid her head back on the table. "Almost as much as I am enjoying your big cock fucking my ass," she added in a low moan.

Henri grunted in reply and continued slipping his fat cock in and out of Peggy's ass. He was close to cumming and he increased the speed and depth of his strokes. He hoped it would be the first of many of times he would get to cum in her ass today. Peggy added to his pleasure by flexing the muscles in her ass. She knew that not many of her lovers could resist cumming when she did that. Henri was no exception. He moaned in pleasure as his second cum load of the day rocketed out of his cock into Peggy's ass. Peggy moaned herself; the cum was soothing and she loved the idea of using it as a lubricant. It felt extra naughty when she did that. She closed her eyes and lowered her head back on the table, allowing herself to fully enjoy the all pleasures Henri's cock was bringing her.

Henri worked his big fat tool back and forth in Peggy' asshole with long slow steady strokes. Peggy was in such an euphoric state that she almost missed the sound of the door opening again. She looked up and smiled when she saw Gerard and Jean, two more of Henri's special assistants. Like Paul, they too had removed their clothes and were sporting nice hard erections. Peggy pushed herself up to kneel on all fours as they walked over to her. They stood on either side of her and kissed her on the cheek in greeting. Peggy greeted them by kissing the heads of their cocks.

"Peggy, it looks like you have some more cocks to enjoy, go on suck them. We know you love it," Henri said in a strained voice, he was close to cumming in Peggy ass again.

"Yes, I do, I do love cocks," Peggy moaned, she too was close to cumming again.

Peggy opened her mouth and swallowed about half of Gerard's cock. She bobbed her head up and down on his shaft for a minute before turning to Jean. He got the same loving treatment as Gerard. Back and forth she went sucking each cock for a minute before switching to the other. While Peggy was sucking the two cocks, Henri was still fucking her ass and fingering her pussy. When he felt himself start to cum, he rubbed his palm on Peggy clit, driving her over the edge. The two of them came at the same time. Peggy pulled her mouth off Jean's cock and dropped her head down on the table. She shuddered and shook as she felt another massive load of warm cum spill into her asshole.

After he came, Henri moved from a squatting position to a kneeling position behind Peggy. His cock was still hard and still in her ass. He held onto her hips as started stroking his cock back and forth in her asshole again. Peggy lifted her head and began sucking Gerard and Jean's cocks again. Except now they were taking turns, holding Peggy's head as they stuffed their cocks into her mouth. Peggy was well versed in the art of deep throating and she easily swallowed their whole lengths.

For the next fifteen minutes or so the massage room was filled with the sounds of moans, groans, sucking, heavy breathing, grunts and cries of pleasure as all four participants in the mini gang bang satisfied their lusty desires.

Gerard was the first to cum. He had his cock buried deep in Peggy's mouth when he felt the first stirring in his balls. He held her head still as he fired the first spurt of cum down her throat. Then he pulled his cock back slightly and let the following spurts fill her mouth. Peggy didn't mind, she loved the taste of cum and she quickly swallowed it all.

Peggy was the next to cum. While Henri was fucking her ass, he kept his fingers busy in her pussy. He located her special spot with a finger and manipulated the sensitive zone while he rubbed his hand against her clit. The combination of pleasures was enough to set Peggy off. Her whole body quivered as a tidal wave of ecstasy flooded her senses. Henri continued fingering Peggy's pussy and she reacted in an orgasmic frenzy, not a single powerful orgasm but a stream of forceful quakes running together. Her anal muscles shuddered around Henri's cock setting him off. He pulled Peggy's hips tight against his crotch burying his dick deep in her ass as he fired off volley after volley of cum deep into Peggy's asshole.

Jean was the last to cum. He had been standing next to Peggy stroking his cock. He was captivated as he watched as Peggy and Henri experienced two of the most intense orgasms that he had ever seen. When Peggy lifted her head to look at Jean, he erupted. His cock shook and trembled as it shot out a stream of hot white semen. The rope of cum flew through the air and landed on Peggy's left cheek. She opened her mouth trying to catch the rest of his cum. The next spurt landed in her mouth but Jean couldn't control himself and the rest of his load flew everywhere. It landed on Peggy's chin, forehead and across from her nose.

"Oh, je suis désolé, je ne pouvais pas me controller," Jean exclaimed as he stood there with cum dripping from the head of his cock.

"He said he is sorry, he couldn't control himself," Henri translated for Peggy.

"Tell him its ok," Peggy replied as she gathered up the cum off her face with her finger.

She stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked all the cum off it. Then she leaned forward and licked up the line of cum that was dripping from Jean's cock.

"See, all cleaned up," Peggy added with giggle.

"Vous êtes une femme special. vous êtes une si belle femme," Jean said.

"Oui, vous êtes," Gerard added.

"They said you are a very beautiful and special woman," Henri added as he began fucking Peggy's ass again.

"That's very nice of them to say," Peggy said before adding "Merci Gérard et Jean."

"Merci Peggy," Gerard and Jean said as the picked up their clothes and left the room.

"Did you plan this, all your assistants happening to stop by?" Peggy asked as she pushed her hips back against Henri.

"No, not at all Peggy," Henri answered with a laugh before he added. "But when I told them you were coming they all wanted to see you. How could I refuse them? We had such a good time with you in your hotel room."

"Well I had a great time too... but not all your assistant have come in," Peggy replied as she increased the speed and force of her thrusts back against Henri.

"We are not done Peggy," Henri growled in her ear.

"Oh god, I hope not, I want to cum again," Peggy groaned in reply as she reached a hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy.

Almost if on cue, the door to massage room open and the last two of Henri's assistants stepped into the room. The assistants, Charles and Adrian stopped for a minute to watch as Henri drove his cock in and out of Peggy's ass. They stripped off the clothes and walked over by Peggy and Henri.

Charles and Adrian said hello and bent down to kiss Peggy on the cheek. Peggy was happy to see the young men. They were a couple of years older than Henri's other assistants and more sexually experienced. Also Adrian's cock was almost as big as Henri. Just the thought of a foursome with these handsome Frenchmen had Peggy panting in desire.

Peggy reached out and took hold of Charles's cock. She pulled him close to her and began kissing and licking the head of his dick. His cock began to grow, long and hard. Then she reached out for Adrian's cock. She gave him the same treatment as she had given Charles, it had the same effect. She also began flexing the muscles in her ass, milking Henri's big cock. It also had the desired effect; Henri could feel another orgasm building in his balls.

"Oh my god Peggy, you are a remarkable woman, your ass is simply amazing. I would love to fuck it all day long," Henri groaned.

"That's good because I love having your cock in my ass, but I really could use a cock in my pussy," Peggy replied as she stroked her hands along Adrian's shaft.

"That can be arranged," Henri replied.

"Oui oui, c'est possible, I mean yes, it can," Adrian enthusiastically added.

Henri wrapped his arms around Peggy and carefully rolled both of them over on to their sides. He slid their bodies down the massage table until the lower parts of their legs hung off the end. Then he continued rolling until he was lying on his back. Peggy wound up lying on her back on top of him. She put her feet on Henri's thighs and threw her arms out behind her. Amazingly Henri was able to keep his cock buried in Peggy's ass the whole time he moved.

Adrian had grabbed a step box and put it at the end of the table. He stepped up on the box and Peggy saw that his cock was at the perfect height to enter her pussy. Adrian grabbed hold off his shaft and rubbed the head thru the folds of the lips of her pussy. Peggy moaned and exhaled a heavy sigh as a wave pleasure enveloped her body. She gasped and groaned when Adrian flexed hips and drove the whole length of cock into her pussy. Then he hooked his arms under Peggy's knees, picked legs up and began sliding his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh god yes, that it, fuck me. Fill me up, fill me with your cocks," Peggy moaned.

"You are not full yet Peggy, my dear," Henri growled into her ear.

Henri reached up and pulled Peggy's shoulders and head down against his chest. He twisted her body so that her head was hanging back off the table by his shoulder. Renaud walked up next to her and rubbed the head of his cock on her face. When she opened her mouth, he slipped it inside.

"Now Peggy, now you are full of cock, all of your holes are filled with cock. Is this what you wanted?" Henri growled into her ear.

Peggy couldn't answer, her mouth was full of Charles's cock but she could respond in other ways. She grabbed Charles ass and pulled him forward burying his cock deep in her throat. She also used the muscles in her pussy and ass to squeeze and caress Henri and Adrian's cocks. All three guys responded and began sliding their cocks in and out of Peggy's holes at a faster and more powerful pace. They had clearly done this many times before. Henri and Adrian quickly established a rhythm and soon their cocks were taking turns sliding in and out of Peggy's pussy and asshole. Charles held onto Peggy's head as he fucked her mouth like it was a pussy.

Peggy lost all thought of anything but those three hard cocks slamming into her holes, giving her pleasure and driving her to brink of another intense orgasm. She never heard the door open or the sounds of one more person entering the room. She only became aware when she felt soft delicate fingers caresses her nipples. Peggy reached a hand out and touched firm naked flesh. She slid her hand up the body and felt a naked breast. Peggy pushed Charles back, lifted her head and came face to face with a bashfully smiling, naked Daniele.

"It is... ok?" Daniele shyly asked.

"Oui, oh god yes," Peggy replied as put her hand behind Daniele's neck and pulled her face down to her own.