Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, my name is Stefan. I will be your waiter for this evening. Can I get you something to drink before dinner?" He asked.

Peggy was frozen for a second. "It sounds like him, but it can't be. There must be a million guys named Stefan in Germany," she thought.

Peggy slowly turned around, trying to act nonchalant, but it was him. It was Stefan from the Crazy Cum-loving Cuties shoot, Stefan with the amazingly curved cock that had given her such pleasure. She looked up at his face and their eyes locked. Peggy knew in an instant that he recognized her and she also knew that this wasn't an accidental meeting. A feeling of dread and panic threatened to overtake her.

"Let's start with our honored guest and his very beautiful wife, what can I get you?" Stefan asked as he looked directly at Peggy.

"I'll have a scotch on the rocks and Peggy, what do you want dear, a white wine, a Chardonnay?" Peggy's husband answered for both of them.

Peggy was frozen silent for a minute. She was afraid to answer; afraid her voice would give her away. She didn't know what Stefan would say: would he say something that gave her secret life away.

"May I suggest a local, a Riesling? I think I have something you'll like... Patty," Stefan interjected with a smile.

It took a second but Peggy regained her composure. She had always been confident and assured and she decided she wouldn't stop now.

"Yes, I have tried quite a few of the locals and I'm sure you have something I'd love," Peggy replied as looked Stefan directly in the eye.

"Very well, a local for the lovely lady," Stefan replied.

Stefan work his way around the rest of the table getting drink orders. Peggy looked around at the rest of her group. Luckily none of them appeared to have notice her interplay with Stefan or that he had called her Patty.

A minute after Stefan walked away with the drink order; Peggy excused herself from the table. As she walked past the bar where Stefan was getting drinks he saw her and he followed her down the hallway. Stefan quickly rushed up behind her, took her arm and steered her into a closet. He grabbed her in a tight embrace and kissed her.

"Oh my god, what are you doing," Peggy rasped when she broke the kiss.

"I work here part time. When I saw you walk in the room I recognized you right away, even without that silly wig. When I saw you I knew I had to have you again," Stefan said.

Stefan reached out and slid his hand up under Peggy's dress. He rubbed his hand across her panty covered pussy. It was wet with her juices.

"Besides you want it too. You are wet already Peggy, and we both know what that means," Stefan added

Peggy did know what it means, at least for her. She had to admit to herself that as soon she saw him she did want to have one more fuck with Stefan and his amazing cock. She also knew she couldn't help herself. She was addicted to sex... she absolutely loved it and everything about it, the fucking, sucking, cocks, balls, tits, pussies or asses, it didn't matter. To her, having a wild, uninhibited, screaming, deep, lasting orgasm was the greatest pleasure anyone could be blessed with.

"Ok Stefan, I do want to fuck you but I can't risk getting caught," Peggy said.

"OK, I'll take care of it," Stefan replied.

Stefan opened the door and checked the hallway. When he saw it was empty he let her out. She ducked into a rest room to check her makeup and then headed back to the table. Stefan was delivering the drinks when she returned.

As the night progressed Peggy was relieved that Stefan acted like a professional waiter but she did notice that he was constantly refilling her husband's drink. By the time her husband walked up to accept his award he was staggering. By the time dinner ended he was so drunk he need help getting back to their suite. Stefan quickly stepped up and offered to help. He put Peggy's husband arm over his shoulder and half carried him to the suite. When they arrived at the suite, Stefan put Peggy's husband on the bed and then walked out the sitting room. Peggy removed her husband's belt, tie and shoes and rolled him onto his side. As she covered him with a blanket she felt a pang of guilt. She knew what Stefan had done. She had allowed him to get her husband so drunk that he passed out just so she could fuck his amazing cock again.

Peggy found Stefan standing by the mini bar with a drink in his hand. Peggy walked up next to him. She placed her hand on the bulge in his pants. Stefan put down his drink, grabbed Peggy's hand and headed out of the suite. Less than five minutes later they were in one of the penthouse suites. It was not being used, it was being remodeled and Stefan had a key. He led her into the master bedroom where the only thing left was the king-sized bed. It had been stripped of linens; it was just a bare mattress. One minute later Peggy was naked, on her back with her legs wrapped around Stefan's back. His was vigorously driving his cock back and forth, deep in her pussy as she shuddered and shook with the first of what would be numerous multiple orgasms that night.

Stefan had amazing staying power that night and he fucked Peggy in a variety of positions, her on her back, her riding on top, taking her from behind, standing against a wall and against one of the floor to ceiling plate glass windows. He deposited copious amounts of cum in all her holes, pussy, asshole and mouth. Peggy left him a drained limp form as she slowly and gingerly made her way back to her room. Her gait was not due to a need for stealth, her asshole and pussy were sore from the pounding she took from Stefan.

She eased herself into a hot bath before slipping into the bed next to her husband. She knew the flight home would be rough, for husband and his hangover and for her for her sexual overdose.

Peggy let her hands slide down her body from her stiff sensitive nipples to her well used pussy. Remembering how the head of Stefan's cock had rubbed across her g-spot causing her to cum over and over, she slipped a couple of fingers inside herself and located the delicate nub. With her fingers on her g-spot and the Jacuzzi jet hitting her clit Peggy manipulated herself to one last orgasm for the night.

When her strength returned Peggy dragged herself out of the Jacuzzi. She dried off and headed off to bed. Tomorrow would be bringing a new set of experiences in a new city, New Orleans.