Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 10

Story Info
Peggy makes a new friend in New Orleans.
8.5k words
4.59
15.5k
6
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy Sanford entered her room and immediately collapsed on the big comfortable king-sized bed. She had spent over three hours with Curtis and Jasmine, the attractive young couple she had met at the roof top pool, being dominated and forced to satisfy every one of their perverse and deviant sexual desires. In other words she had a wonderful afternoon, just what she had hoped for when she came to New Orleans. When she left their room the couple was sleeping soundly. They were completely sexually sated but Peggy still had an itch that needed to scratch. She needed more cock and more orgasms. Peggy hoped that she would able to meet up with the couple later during the weekend for another intense session but for now she needed a short nap a long hot bath and a quick bite. After that she was headed out for another adventure in the city of New Orleans.

After her nap and bath, Peggy got dressed for a night on the town. She put on a very short, black cocktail dress. It had a low plunging neckline that revealed her ample cleavage and thin spaghetti straps that accented her tone arms and shoulders. She brought out her favorite jewelry, some hoop earrings, a gold necklace and matching bracelets. She put on a pair of strappy high heel sandals and nothing else. Peggy love going nude under her dress. Just the thought of exposing herself to someone, accidentally or otherwise, made her wet. The last thing she did was slip on her wedding and diamond engagement rings. She loved wearing them when she went out looking for sex. It made her feel extra naughty and Peggy loved being naughty.

Peggy had a quick lite dinner at the Fountain Lounge in her hotel, the Roosevelt, before heading down the street to the Carousel Bar & Lounge in the Hotel Monteleone. It was a long four block walk in heels but Peggy didn't mind. The heels accented her attractive legs and buttocks and she drew many an appreciative smile or nod as she strutted down the street. Peggy loved the attention and she could feel herself getting excited already.

When she arrived at the bar Peggy was lucky to get a seat at the revolving bar. She had heard the Carousal's Sezerac cocktails were just as good as the one's served at the Sezerac Bar itself. She ordered one and sat back to check out the crowd. It wasn't long before she attracted some attention, unfortunately it was unwanted attention. The man wasn't unattractive but he was highly intoxicated and obnoxious. Not many things turn Peggy off, but drunken obnoxiousness topped the list. Peggy tried to politely rebuff him but he became even more persistent. The bartender quickly came over by Peggy and started to intervene but now the drunk started to get loud with the bartender. Peggy slid off the bar stool, intending to slip away when a tall muscular black man stepped next to the drunk. He put an arm around the drunk and squeezed him in a tight grip, trapping both of the man's arms at his sides. The man struggled unsuccessfully and then looked up at the face of the black man. A flash of recognition came over the drunk's face.

"The Train, oh my god it's Thomas "The Train" Thompson, hey Train what's going on?" The drunk asked.

"Nothing my friend but it appears you had a little too much to drink and you're bothering the pretty lady," Thomas "The Train" Thompson said with a menacing smile.

"Oh, um sorry Train, I didn't know she was your friend. You're right I guess I had a few too many. I'm sorry Train," The drunk said.

"Hey no problem my friend, maybe John can get you a coffee or something," Thomas "The Train" Thompson said as he let go of the drunk and motioned to the bartender.

"What about it sir, why don't you take seat over here and I'll get you a coffee," John the bartender said to the drunk as he pointed to the other side of the bar.

"Ok, sure, sorry Train I didn't mean no disrespect. I've been a longtime fan. Saw you play plenty of great games, won some good money betting on you and your team," The drunk said before he walked away.

"Thanks Mr. Thompson, I'm sorry you had to step in," John the bartender said.

"It's Tommy to my friends John and it's no problem. You know I love to help my friends, and I'd like to think the man who makes the best Sezerac Cocktail in Nawlins is a friend," Thomas "The Train" Thompson said with a warm smile.

Tommy turned toward Peggy and looked her up and down. What he saw was a beautiful woman, 5 feet 3 inches tall, 103 pounds, with a firm, tone natural 35C-23-36 figure. It was apparent Tommy liked what he saw. At the same time Peggy looked Tommy up and down. What she saw was a handsome, 6 feet 2 inches tall, 210 pound stud, and it was apparent that Peggy also liked what she saw.

"Now if I can get this beautiful lady to consider me a friend and call me Tommy, it was all worth it," Tommy said as he flashed a warm inviting smile.

"Ok but only if you call me Peggy. That's what my friends call me," Peggy replied as she returned his smile.

"Peggy it is," Tommy replied and put out her hand.

"Tommy, you deserves more than a handshake for saving me from that obnoxious man," Peggy replied as she stepped up on her tip toes and gave him a cheek on the kiss.

"What would I get if I had rescued you from a gang of obnoxious men?" Tommy jokingly asked.

"Whatever you want," Peggy replied with a mischievous smile.

"Dam, where's a gang of obnoxious men when you need one," Tommy laughingly replied.

"You never know Tommy, the night is young. Maybe one will show up," Peggy replied as she got back up on her bar stool.

"Well Peggy, I guess I'll have to sit here next to you, just in case," Tommy said as he slid onto the stool next to her.

"Please do," Peggy replied.

Peggy and Tommy talked, flirted and traded double entendres for a while until John the bartender came back and placed two drinks in front of them.

"These are from the drunken guy, he wanted to come over and apologize but I convinced him to take a taxi and go home," John said as he pointed across the bar.

The drunk waved and then stumbled out the bar carefully watched by one of the bouncers.

"Thanks John, you're the best," Tommy said before adding. "I would have hated having to sit there listening to that drunk as he babbled on and on.

"Well I think we should thank him," Peggy said with a mischievous smile.

"Thank him? I thought he was bothering you," Tommy asked with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah, he was but if he hadn't, I never would have meet Thomas "The Train" Thompson, Heisman Trophy winner, two time NFL rushing leader, Super Bowl MVP," Peggy replied.

"Oh, so you're a football fan?" Tommy asked.

"Not really, I just read the People Magazine article about you on the plane on my way here," Peggy laughingly replied.

"Well you can't believe anything you read in those magazines. That story portrays me an unscrupulous womanizer whose only interest is bedding as many women as possible," Tommy said with a disarming smile.

"So you're not an unscrupulous womanizer whose only interest is bedding as many women as possible," Peggy teased as she leaned in closer to Tommy before adding. "That's too bad."

Tommy laughed and then replied, "Yeah, the story is wrong. I have scruples...not many, but I have them."

Tommy reached out and took hold of Peggy's left hand. He rubbed his thumb over her wedding and diamond engagement rings.

"What about you Peggy, do you have any scruples?" Tommy asked.

"Not many," Peggy replied.

"Any about this," Tommy asked as he fingered her ring again.

Peggy thought for a few seconds before replying. "My husband and I used to be swingers. Unfortunately he's a lot older than me and he completely lost interest in sex after he got sick a couple of years ago. As long as I'm discreet it's not a problem."

Twenty minutes later Peggy and Tommy were in his car heading to his apartment. He lived in one the newer high-rise apartments along the Mississippi River. They parked in the underground garage and entered a private elevator to the penthouse. Once the elevator doors slid close Tommy put his arms around Peggy, pulled her close and kissed her. Their lips met in a soft gentle caress but as the elevator rose to the penthouse so did their passion. Tommy slipped his tongue into Peggy's mouth as his big strong hands glided over Peggy's back and slid down over her firm buttocks. Tommy was surprised, pleasantly surprised to discover that Peggy wasn't wearing panties. And Peggy was delighted, pleasantly delighted when she rubbed her body against Tommy and discovered a large hard bulge in the front of his pants. When the elevator stopped at the penthouse apartment, it was several minutes before they broke their embrace and entered the apartment.

As Peggy entered the apartment, her attention was immediately drawn to the wall of glass on the far side of the large living room. When she walked over to wall to admire the view she saw a door at one end of the wall of glass leading out to a balcony.

"Go on step outside, it's got a nice view. I'll be out in a second, I'll get us something to drink," Tommy said as he disappeared into the kitchen.

Peggy opened the door and stepped out onto the balcony. The apartment building sat on a bend in the Mississippi River. The balcony was on the corner of the building with views up and down the river. It had a sitting area with a couch, loveseat, a couple of chairs and low tables. The last rays of the sun were fading off to the west. The balcony was lit by strategically placed accent lights. Tommy was right, it was nice view and Peggy did like it. She liked it even more when soft jazz began playing on several hidden speakers. She walked up to the railing and looked up and down the river. She could see several high rise buildings next to Tommy's. A couple of them were close enough and tall enough for her to look up to see into their windows. Peggy looked over her shoulder at the couches and chairs. They looked sturdy and had large overstuffed cushions. She looked back at the nearby buildings and smiled to herself as a devilish thought entered her head.

As Peggy turned back to look out at the river Tommy stepped out on to the balcony. He had two drinks in his hands but he stopped to take a look at Peggy from behind.

"Ah, beautiful," Tommy said as he walked up behind Peggy.

"Yes, it is a beautiful view," Peggy replied.

"No, I meant you, Peggy," Tommy said as he touched her arm.

"Thank you," Peggy replied as she turned to face Tommy.

Tommy held out one of the drinks for Peggy. She took the glass, touched it to his in a toast and then took a sip.

"Mmm, just as good as John's, but you know, I really didn't come here for a drink," Peggy said as took a seductive pose leaning against the railing.

"What did you come for, Peggy?" Tommy asked.

"This," Peggy replied as she rubbed her free hand across the bulge in Tommy's pants before adding. "It seems like a lot of women think it's special.

"Oh it is, it is," Tommy said with a laugh as he took the drink from Peggy's hand.

Tommy dropped both glasses into a nearby planter and took Peggy in his arms. His strong arms encircled her body. Their tongues sought out each other as their lips melted together. Tommy reached down behind Peggy and pulled her dress up exposing her naked buttocks. His hands kneaded and caressed the firm flesh. Peggy held him tightly, crushing her firm breasts against his rock hard muscled chest. Tommy moved one of his legs between Peggy's and she could feel his large hard cock pressing against her flat belly. Peggy moaned with pleasure as Tommy's leg brushed against her already damp pussy. When they broke the kiss Tommy looked down at Peggy.

"Do you want to go to the bedroom, Peggy? Tommy asked.

"We could stay right here," Peggy answered with mischievous smile.

Tommy turned Peggy around so she was pressed up against the rail, facing the nearby apartments. He stood pressed up behind her.

"Ah Peggy, the people in those apartments will be able to see you, but why do I think you would like that. Do you like that, Peggy? Do you like being watched, does it turn you on if someone watches you?" Tommy asked as he gently nuzzled the back of her neck.

"Yes, I love it," Peggy moaned in reply.

"That's very naughty, Peggy. Do you like being naughty?" Tommy asked.

"I told you I don't have any scruples... and I love being naughty," Peggy replied.

Peggy turned her head back and they shared another passionate kiss. When they broke the kiss, Tommy returned to nuzzling her neck and caressing her tone shoulders and arms. Peggy's dress was still pulled up in the back, her bare ass exposed to the cool night air. She pushed her butt back and ground it against Tommy's hard body, crushing his hard cock between the cheeks of her firm ass.

"Ah, do you feel that Peggy, can you feel my hard cock on your ass?" Tommy groaned in Peggy's ear.

"Yes, oh my god yes," Peggy moaned as she rubbed her ass back against Tommy harder.

"Do you want it Peggy, do you want my hard cock?" Tommy asked.

"Yes," Peggy moaned.

"You'll get it, you'll get it all night long," Tommy moaned.

"Oh god, I hope so" Peggy moaned in reply.

Tommy slipped the thin spaghetti straps of Peggy's dress off of her shoulders. He slid the top down to her hips, baring her firm rounds breasts. His hands reached around and caressed the firm globes. Peggy nipples were hard from her building excitement.

"Oh god Peggy... your nipples are so hard, like diamonds. I bet the people across the way are watching, watching my big black hands on your beautiful white tits. Does that turn you on Peggy?" Tommy groaned.

"Yes, oh my god yes, it's getting me so fucking hot," Peggy moaned.

Tommy's fingers zeroed in the sensitive nibs, pinching and pulling, while he continued to kiss Peggy's neck and shoulders. Every touch, pinch and kiss sent waves of pleasure through her body. Tommy reached a hand down under her dress and brushed it across her pussy, it came away wet.

"Ah Peggy, you're wet already. You really are turned on," Tommy groaned as he brought his finger up to Peggy lips.

Peggy licked the juices off Tommy's fingers before turning her head to share another wet sloppy kiss with him.

"Mmm Peggy, you taste good, did you like it? Do you like the taste of yourself?" Tony growled in her ear when they broke the kiss.

"Yes, oh god yes," Peggy cried.

Tommy's hands slid down Peggy body, across her flat stomach to her hips, where he slowly slid her dress to the floor. Peggy stood there leaning back against Tommy, naked except for her high heel sandals and jewelry.

"Look across the way Peggy, there are people watching. They can see you. See that you are naked, that you're giving yourself to me. Does that turn you on Peggy?" Tommy asked.

"Yes, oh god yes," Peggy cried as she ground her body back against Tommy.

Tommy slid his hands across her wet pussy. She gasped in delight as his hands parted her wet lips and he worked one, then two fingers inside her. Peggy ground her naked body against Tommy as his fingers played inside her. Her senses were being overloaded with pleasure; from Tommy's kisses on her neck and shoulder to his hands caressing and pinching her nipples and stoking her pussy. Every nerve in her body was being tortured in a masterful way. Peggy needed to cum and she needed it bad. Tommy's thumb brushed back and forth across her clit and it felt like she was struck by a bolt of lightning. Peggy's body quivered as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure cascaded from her pussy. She cried out in pleasure, her breathing labored as she shuddered in orgasmic delight. As Peggy's body went limp, Tommy held her up, kissing her neck and shoulder and whispering into her ear.

"Ah Peggy my naughty little slut, can you see over at that apartment, there are people over there, they're looking over here... they're watching you. They saw you cum, they saw that my black fingers on your white tits and in your pussy made you cum. Does that turn you on?"

"Oh god yes, I love it, it was great. Oh god I hope they saw it, but now it's your turn to cum," Peggy said when her breathing returned to normal.

Peggy turned back to face Tommy. She pulled his shirt out of his pants and ripped open the buttons. Her hands roamed over his washboard stomach and muscular chest as she pushed his shirt off his shoulders. She kissed and playfully bit his nipples as she frantically unbuckled his belt. Peggy squatted down and pulled Tommy's pants to his ankles. His hard cock sprang free and stood at attention. Peggy could see why all the other women were attracted to Tommy's cock. It was beautiful and the perfect size. It was long enough and fat enough to completely fill her up but not so big that it would painful. She stroked her hands up and down the length of his cock as she brought him close to her mouth. Peggy squeezed his cock and a drop of clear fluid, his pre-cum, leaked from the opening. She looked up into Tommy's eyes and flicked her tongue across the head. When she gathered up the pre-cum, she noted that it had a sweet, less salty taste than regular cum. Peggy stuck out her tongue, showing Tommy the pool of pre-cum before swallowing it.

"Mmm, that's sweet, Tommy. I hope you got more of that," Peggy purred.

"Don't worry Peggy, I got plenty more for you," Tommy groaned.

"Do you want me to suck your cock? Do you want everyone to see what a slut I am as I suck your cock?" Peggy asked.

"Fuck yeah. Come on let everyone see what a big slut you are. Let them see you suck my cock," Tommy answered.

Peggy flicked her tongue all around the head before working her way down the shaft to Tommy's big low hanging balls. He moaned and shivered as Peggy sucked his testicles into her mouth one by one. When Peggy pushed Tommy's cock and balls up against his stomach and began licking the bottom of his ball sack, he cried out in pleasure, his legs trembling. Peggy went back to stroking the length of his cock. She could feel more pre-cum leaking from the opening. She rubbed the slick liquid all over the big shaft and then took his cock into her mouth savoring the sweet salty taste. Inch by inch, Peggy slid about half of his long fat cock in her mouth. She pulled back and flicked her tongue around the head. She swallowed his cock again, taking more of his cock with each attempt. Tommy put his hands on Peggy's head and held her still. Slowly he flexed his hips, back and forth, stroking his cock in and out, fucking her mouth like it was a pussy. Peggy moaned around his cock, allowing him to use her mouth for his pleasure. Over and over he fucked her mouth.

"Oh god Peggy, your mouth, it's so fucking great. Oh yeah slut, you really know how to suck cock," Tommy groaned.

Peggy couldn't answer; her mouth was stuffed with Tommy's hard cock. She slipped her tongue underneath Tommy's firm shaft. Each time he pulled his cock back, Peggy's tongue rubbed across the sensitive frenulum on the underside of his penis. Peggy grabbed onto Tommy's buttocks to hold herself steady as he continued fucking his cock in and out in her mouth.

Tommy kept up a running stream of comments and praise.

"Oh fuck, what a good slut you are, yeah that's it suck my cock, slut."

"Oh yeah Peggy, I can see them now. My neighbors, they're watching me fuck your mouth. Probably saying what a slut you are."

"Oh yeah babe, that's it, come on suck it, yeah suck it."

"Look Peggy, there's a white guy over there. He's probably pissed, seeing a beautiful white woman sucking a big black cock."

Just the thought of how they looked to any neighbor added to Peggy's building excitement. She knew she must have looked like a real slut; a white woman squatting in front of a black man, both of them naked, her legs spread wide open, his fingers tangled in her hair, her lipstick smeared, saliva dripping off her chin, as a big fat black cock slid in and out of her mouth. Yes, she looked like a slut but she loved it.