Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 11

Story Info
Peggy gets a double surprise.
7.9k words
4.59
24.6k
10
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linh was delighted to hear from Peggy when she called Linh back. The women had met at an orgy, thrown by a lovely couple named Mathilda and Marcel in their apartment in Paris. Peggy had met the couple when she accompanied her husband on a recent golf trip to the Bordeaux region of France. After the orgy Linh learned all about Peggy's poly-orgasmic condition and her habit of indulging in wild sexual adventures when she traveled for work. Peggy and Linh became fast friends and sexual collaborators. Linh also knew about Peggy's problem at home, that her husband had lost all interest in sex. Knowing about Peggy's activities and her problem at home it was easy for Linh to persuade Peggy to be the star attraction at a live sex show in the sex club Linh owned in Paris. Peggy spent the night being ravished over and over by six young well-endowed African males while an audience watched. Several members of the audience, Mathilda and Marcel and Linh herself were so aroused they joined in the show.

When Peggy, her husband and his golf companions traveled to Germany for a tournament Linh used the trip to set Peggy up as an escort for one of her clients. Linh ran an escort service along with her sex club. Peggy had worked as a part time escort when she was a flight attendant so it wasn't a completely new experience, just one she wanted to relive. The client wanted to take a woman to an adult theater where there were gloryholes and watch her have anonymous sex with several other patrons. He was so impressed with Peggy that he doubled her fee in tips.

That experience led to Peggy starring in a pornographic film for one of Linh's associates, Otto Brauer the producer of the Crazy Cum-loving Cuties porn video series. Peggy, disguised as a blond and calling herself Patty wound up fucking, sucking and getting cummed on by over twenty guys.

Peggy and Linh's relationship wasn't all business. They were friends and truly cared for each other. Linh recognized that Peggy had a voracious sexual appetite. She wanted to help Peggy experience all of her fantasies and if she and Peggy could make some money well that was an extra bonus.

After the customary pleasantries, how are doing, I miss you, it so nice to hear from you, etc., Linh got right down to her favorite subject, sex.

"Ok enough with the pleasantries, first two questions, did you get your copy of the DVD and did you just love it?" Linh asked.

"Yes, and yes we loved it, it was great," Peggy replied as she shimmered out of her dress.

Peggy had been naked under her dress so now she only wearing her jewelry and shoes.

"We... are you telling me your husband watched it with you," Linh asked.

"No, not my husband, he's off golfing again. Oh, I guess I never told you about Trevor," Peggy replied as she kicked off her heels.

"No, no you didn't, now please tell, and don't forget any of the juicy details," Linh said with a laugh.

"Trevor is the twenty year old son of one of my neighbors. He used to peek through the fence at me when I would sunbath in the nude. Two years ago, when he turned eighteen I seduced him," Peggy said as she plopped down onto her bed, naked.

"A younger lover, good for you Peggy. I guess things aren't so Puritanical in America," Linh joked.

"Not at my house," Peggy laughed before adding. "He was very shy and awkward the first time but he's a quick learner and now he's an excellent lover. It's wonderful having him so close. He's handsome, has a big cock and like most young guys he's always hard. He loves to fuck and suck and he cums like a racehorse. Best of all, he's discreet, comes over whenever I want and leaves when we're done."

All this talk of Trevor and her recent sexual adventures was starting to get Peggy excited. She slowly rubbed her free hand along her thighs, up over her belly to her breasts.

"Ah a fuck buddy, what's not to love? Oh Peggy, I'm so happy for you," Linh said.

"Thanks... anyway I got the DVD on Wednesday morning but my husband was home and work was a mad house so I couldn't watch it then. My husband left on Thursday afternoon. Trevor and I got together Thursday night and watched the DVD," Peggy said as she began gently caressed her hardening nipples.

"Come on Peggy, the details, what did you and Trevor do?" Linh asked.

"We sucked and fucked and then we fucked and sucked. Oh god he was great. Trevor had seen some of Otto's movies before. He really got into it, knowing it was me on the DVD. Like I said we fucked and sucked for a couple of hours nonstop, oh god, I lost count of the number of orgasms I had. He came in my mouth, pussy and ass. He was so into it, it seemed like his cock was made of steel. He even offered to get a couple of his friends and reenact some of the scenes." Peggy replied.

Peggy closed her eyes and suppressed a moan as she pinched and pulled her nipples. She didn't want to let Linh know just yet that just talking about sex had gotten her hot and bothered.

"So, are you going to do it?" Linh asked.

"I don't know. I mean I trust Trevor to be discreet but I don't know about his friends," Peggy replied before she pulled the phone away for a second and softly moaned. Then she added with a laugh. "Then again, I do love getting gang banged by a bunch of young studs."

"Yeah, you do seem to love that," Linh added as both women laughed.

"I'd love to hear more but I have another reason why I called. Are you at home or away on business?" Linh asked.

"Away, I'm in New Orleans for the weekend. I start a new assignment Tuesday morning. I came early to have a little fun," Peggy replied as she slowly slid her hand back down her belly to her thigh.

"Did you, did you have some fun?" Linh asked.

"Yes, I met a lovely couple this afternoon. Both of them like to play, sort of like Mathilda and Marcel but a lot more dominant and rougher. They are Afro-American and are into roleplaying that they are dominating and controlling white women. It was a lot of fun," Peggy replied.

Peggy brushed her fingers across the lips of her pussy; they were already slick with her juices. It was easy for her to use her pointer and ring fingers to push her lips apart and slide her middle finger into her pussy.

"Are they the reason you're calling so late?" Linh asked.

"Not really, I left them napping and sated after a fun filled afternoon," Peggy answered and then added. "I went out for a drink early this evening and met a local celebrity."

"A celebrity, who was it maybe I have heard of him...or her?" Linh jokingly asked.

Peggy laughed herself before replying, "It was a he, but you know that wouldn't matter to me. His name is Thomas "The Train" Thompson but he likes to be called Tommy. He's a local football hero, American football."

Peggy began sliding her finger in and out her pussy. She was struggling hard to control her breathing less it give her away. She wanted to surprised Linh, to be very close to cumming before she let her know, it made Peggy feel even naughtier.

"Oh, I have heard of him. I saw a picture of him, he is very handsome. His team came to London a couple of years ago to play a match. The papers had quite a few stories about him. He was involved with several celebrities, actresses and models over here. They all were very taken with him," Linh said.

"I can see why, he's an excellent lover. We went back to his apartment. He has a beautiful apartment with a fantastic balcony. We gave the neighbors quite a show. He stripped me naked and ravished me over and over," Peggy replied.

Peggy's thoughts about her time with Tommy, sucking and fucking his impressive cock on his balcony with his neighbor watching only added to her building excitement.

"Ah Peggy, I forgot how naughty you are, how much you like to be watched when you are making love," Linh said with a laugh.

Peggy slid her whole finger into her pussy and laid her palm on her clit. She knew she was close to cumming and couldn't suppress a slight moan.

"Are you ok, Peggy?" Linh asked with concern in her voice.

"I'm fine. Yes, I love being watched, it's one of my favorite ways to fuck," Peggy replied as she began moaning.

Peggy rubbed her palm on her clit as she diddled her finger in her pussy. She couldn't suppress a moan as her body tensed up and she came. Her orgasm was a minor one, not one of her typical earth shattering ones but Linh immediately know that Peggy had just cum.

"Oh my god Peggy, did you just cum, did you just get yourself off?" Linh laughingly asked.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. All this talk about fucking and sucking got me hot," Peggy laughingly replied.

"Well now that you have enjoyed yourself, can we get back to reason for my call," Linh said with a laugh.

"Of course, but what about you, doesn't it get you hot to talk about sex?" Peggy asked.

"Yes, it does and I'd like nothing more than to play with my pussy or better yet have you here eating it but I'm here waiting to go in for a meeting with my accountant and I don't think he would appreciate it," Linh replied.

"I'm sure he'd like to watch," Peggy replied with a laugh.

"Oh my god Peggy, you are an incorrigible nymphomaniac... that why I love you" Linh replied with a laugh before asking. "You said you are in New Orleans. How far is that from Miami by plane?"

"About two hours... why?" Peggy asked in reply.

"I have a business proposition for you. You remember my client Andy, don't you?" Linh asked.

"Of course, he was such a nice guy, I had a good time with him and his friends and he tipped very well. Is he in Miami?" Peggy asked in reply.

"No, not him, he told his friends about you, actually he raved to them about you. One of them has been hounding me to set something up with you," Linh continued.

"I don't know, Linh. I have my job, I have to be in small town outside New Orleans early Tuesday morning," Peggy interrupted Linh.

"That's not a problem. He has a private jet. He flew over to Miami yesterday on business. He said he would send his jet to pick you up; you do the date with him, a three hour date and make €5,000 Euros plus whatever he tips you. He said he will fly you back to wherever you want, whenever you want. If you want to stay in Miami for a while, he will pay for a room for you," Linh continued.

"I don't know, would he really want to do all that just for three hours with me," Peggy asked.

"Peggy, these clients, Andy, Peter, that's the new guy's name, and a few others are all Titians of business. They think nothing of the cost when they want something they want. It's sort of a competition for them," Linh replied.

"I don't know, it all seems a bit excessive just for sex. Don't get me wrong, I love sex and this is a very exciting idea but all this, a flight, and a hotel" Peggy replied.

"Not for them, it's not the way they think. Sure, they could get local escort if it was just sex but after Andy raved about you, you have become a much desired commodity. Sorry there is no better way to describe it. You were in the game, you know how it is. Now the more one of them pays, the bigger the bragging rights he has," Linh said.

"So there are more of these guys who will want me? I don't know, I'm have to be discreet," Peggy replied.

"Yes, there are more who have asked about you and being discreet works in your favor. They demand discretion, a scandal could ruin them. All contact is through me. If you can't make a date, for any reason call me, I'll handle it. You'll have a lot of exciting adventures, some kinky sex, come on you know you love the sex. Look at you, you couldn't resist playing with yourself while we talk business...and you'll make a lot of extra money. Last time your cut was €4,000 Euros, this guy will pay €5,000, your cut has already gone up," Linh said.

"How kinky is this guy, Paul that's his name, right? What do I have to do for the extra?" Peggy asked.

With that question Linh knew that Peggy was hooked, that she would continue taking dates.

"Yeah Paul, well he's English, so I'm sure he likes the butt." Linh joked before adding. "He has used my services before, the girls say he was a little kinky but nothing bad. He said it's just you and him. If he adds anyone else or anything really kinky let me know. So Peggy what do you say are you in?"

"Ok, yeah, I guess so, I'll do it," Peggy replied.

Great, I'm so happy. I know you'll love it Peggy. You'll get some great adventures, these guys will probably fly you all over the world plus a little extra cash," Linh replied.

Peggy and Linh spent another ten minutes discussing the particulars of her travel plans and the client's specific requests before saying good bye. Peggy went to the bathroom to prepare herself for bed. As she crawled back under the covers she wrestled with her decision to work for Linh again. Between her husband's wealth and her job she didn't need the money and she had worked as an escort before so it wasn't just a fantasy that she wanted to fulfill. Juggling her family life, career and the pressures of escort work would be stressful but it would be exciting to travel all over the world at the beck and call of several wealthy and powerful men. She had to admit to herself that it was a powerful turn on to be desired by such men who would be willing to go to great expense just to have her. Plus she had enjoyed her evening with Andy and his friends, hopefully the rest of the men were just as kinky and sexually adventurous.

Once she accepted her decision Peggy sleep soundly the rest of the night. She had a few things to do to prepare for her meeting with Paul. She woke up at eight o'clock and hit the health club for a work out and run on the treadmill. After a quick shower and a lite breakfast she stopped at the salon for a manicure & pedicure. Next she headed up to the pool to work on her tan for an hour.

As Peggy was getting off the elevator at the roof top pool level, she ran into Jasmine, the female half of the couple with whom she had spent the previous afternoon fucking and sucking in their suite. They greeted each other with a hug and a kiss and stepped to the side.

"Peggy, I'm so glad I ran into you. I know we said we wanted to get together with you but something has come up at home and we're heading back" Jasmine said.

"I'm sorry Jasmine I hope it's not bad news, but I was going to say the exact same thing, I have to leave too," Peggy said.

"No it's something with work. What about you, is everything ok?" Jasmine asked.

Oh yes, same with me, just work," Peggy laughingly replied.

"Listen, Curtis and I had a fantastic time with you yesterday. We were planning to ask you back this afternoon but we're leaving in a few minutes. We had set up a surprise for you if you showed up in our suite. Since we have to leave we want to send the surprise to your room?" Jasmine asked.

"That's so nice of you, you don't have to do that," Peggy replied.

"Please, we insist, besides it's all set up. I just need to change the place where it's being delivered," Jasmine insisted.

"Well if you insist, thanks," Peggy replied.

"Great, here's my card if you ever are in Chicago look us up. I'm sorry this is rushed but I have to go. Be in your room by noon. Good bye, I have to run," Jasmine said as she stepped into the elevator.

"Wait, what am I waiting for?" Peggy asked.

"I can't tell you, it would ruin the surprise...white girl," Jasmine said jokingly as the doors to the elevator closed.

Peggy laughed as she walked over to one of the lounge chairs, removed her beach cover-up and sat down. She thought about her afternoon with Jasmine and her husband Curtis and wonder what sort of surprise they had for her. Peggy knew that the young attractive couple enjoyed role playing that they were seducing and sexually dominating a white woman. They also liked to introduce sex toys into their play. She finally gave up trying to figure out what the surprise would be, all these thoughts of sex and sex toys was only making her horny.

At 11:30 Peggy gathered her belongings and headed back to her room. She planned to take a shower and get dressed before the surprise arrived. There was a line for the elevator and she was late getting back to her room. She had just stepped out of the shower and was drying off when she heard a knock on her door. She wrapped a towel around her body and opened the door. Peggy was startled, on the other side of the door stood a young handsome black male. He was about six foot tall, with a thin muscular build and short cropped hair. Peggy was startled, doubly startled when he stepped aside and she saw an identical copy standing directly behind him. Peggy had fucked two brothers before, she had even been with a father and his two sons but she had never fucked twin brothers before. The twins could tell by the look on her face that she was taken completely by surprise.

"Hello, you must be Peggy. I guess Jasmine's surprise worked, I can see you weren't expecting us. I'm Mike and this is my brother Jimmy," The first brother, Mike, said as he walked into Peggy's room right past her.

"Hi Peggy, hey bro, Jasmine was right, she is beautiful," The second brother, Jimmy said as he walked in.

Peggy stepped back and Jimmy closed the door. Now she was standing between the handsome young men wearing only a towel.

"Well, she said to expect a surprise. She didn't say it would be two handsome brothers. Yeah I'm surprised... surprised but delighted, doubly delighted" Peggy replied as she looked the twins up and down. They were standing on either side of her and she had to turn back and forth to check them out.

"Hey Mike, Jasmine was right about everything else so far, let's see if she's right about Peggy's ass," Jimmy said as he reached out and pulled the towel off of Peggy's body.

Peggy didn't resist and the towel fell to the floor. She was proud of her body as she stood there confident and naked. Jimmy couldn't resist running his hands over her firm shapely buttocks.

"Fuck yeah bro, she got a sweet ass," Jimmy said as he turned Peggy around so her ass was facing his brother.

"Ah, fuck yeah bro, your right, it's sweet," Mike said before adding. "Jasmine was right about everything so far; think she loves black cock as much as Jasmine said she does?"

"I only love big... black cocks, why don't you take them out and let me see if you got enough," Peggy interrupted as she stood there wearing only a mischievous smile.

"Fuck, bro she a feisty one, I like that," Mike said as he and Jimmy both opened their pants and slid them to the floor.

Peggy was delighted again, doubly delighted. Mike and Jimmy had identical long, fat, semi hard cocks. Peggy was an expert at estimating cock size. She could tell their equipment wasn't as big as Curtis's twelve inch whopper, very few men were, but she knew that they would provide a nice tight fit in her holes. She guessed they would be about nine inches when fully erect.

"Not bad, gentlemen, not bad at all," Peggy said as she reached out and stroked her hands along their lengths. "Now get the rest of your clothes off so I can really enjoy my surprise."

Mike and Jimmy quickly began removing their clothes as Peggy dropped to her knees between them. Mike won, he was completely naked first. She grabbed hold of his cock and pulled him close to her face. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked around the head of his cock. Jimmy was naked seconds later. As a consolation prize, Peggy stroked her hand up and down the length of his tool.

"Fuck bro, Curtis was right too. Her tongue is soft, soft like silk," Mike moaned after Peggy had been licking and sucking his cock for a few minutes.

Peggy switched twins, she started licking and sucking Jimmy's cock while she stroked Mike's.

"Yeah bro you're right, oh fuck man, she can really suck cock," Jimmy moaned as Peggy forced more of his cock into her mouth.