Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 14

Story Info
Peggy's fun on the trip back to New Orleans.
12.8k words
4.83
8k
4
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The originator of the Peggy Sanford stories, Pegg46, had extended an invitation to anyone to continue or add to her stories. She also wrote that she especially enjoys stories where the author becomes her and writes in the first person point of view. I must admit I also enjoy reading and writing that type of story. My plan was to continue with my series but to change it to a first person point of view but regrettably real life and my obsession with a certain sexual fantasy that Peggy46 had written about got in the way.

As I have been writing, I kept referring back to Peggy46's, Walterio's and several other authors' stories about Peggy for ideas and inspiration. Their stories about Peggy and her adventures with the Secret Society of Black Men struck a chord in me. To me the fantasy of a beautiful, smart, successful, mature, married, white woman signing a contract, freely giving herself over to a Secret Society of Black Men to serve their sexual needs, without restriction or reservation, to be call upon by them, to be used by them or anyone they determined, just so she could satisfy an unquenchable sexual hunger deep within herself, was very stimulating and provocative. The added taboo of her cheating, completely hiding it from her husband, was an additional turn-on. It was a subject I wanted to explore.

I had planned to write a quick story about Peggy and the Secret Society and get back to my series but as I said, life and my obsession got in the way. A year and five chapters about Peggy and her adventures with the Secret Society of Black Men later I'm back. Sorry for taking so long to continue my series the Further Tales of Peggy Sanford.

I try to fill in enough background information, characters and past incidents to make each of my chapters readable on their own but I do recommend that you read all the stories about Peggy before reading my stories.

I hope you all enjoy it and welcome any and all comments and suggestions. Thank you.

*****

****It had been a short but very busy work week for me. In fact I had been so busy, processing insurance claims for a recent flood near Lake Charles Louisiana, that I didn't have time to do or even think about much else. Now driving back to New Orleans along Route 10 in my rented cherry red Mustang convertible I finally had a chance to mull over all the naughty adventures I had enjoyed the previous weekend... and enjoying naughty adventures is what I do.****

My name is Peggy Sanford. I'm 46 year old, married mother of two college aged children. I have long brown hair, green eyes and a slim 35C-23-36 figure. I have been told numerous times that I don't look my age. I chalk it up to my daily exercise regime and good genes. I only have one vice, a sexual addiction that compels me to seek out numerous encounters with a variety of men, women or groups.

My husband, who is in his seventies, and I had been committed and enthusiastic swingers all through our marriage but when he became ill and lost all interest in sex I needed a new discreet outlet to satisfy my powerful sexual urges. I had been a flight attendant early in my marriage and had enjoyed many naughty adventures on layovers so I looked for a job that involved travel. I found one as a traveling claims representative for a major insurance company. I didn't take the job for the money, my husband is very wealthy and I really didn't need to work. I took the job so I could have the freedom to plan and finance my numerous and varied sexual escapades without my husband knowing. I always planed my work related trips so that I would have a few days before or after my assignment to indulge in these naughty adventures.

I had checked into the Roosevelt Hotel in New Orleans on the previous Friday morning. I didn't have to report for work in Lake Charles until Tuesday morning. That gave me a long free weekend to enjoy myself... and enjoy myself I did. Friday afternoon I met Curtis and Jasmine, an attractive and sexually aggressive, swinging, African-American couple, at the hotel's rooftop pool. We spent the rest of the afternoon in their hotel room where I became the willing sexual plaything of the dominating couple. Jasmine was intense, forcing me to please her and her husband over and over. I had never been submissive to woman before but I found it to be new and exciting. I planned on exploring it more in the future. What I didn't know that my next exploration of my submissive side would occur so soon.

Later that night I went out and visited the Carousel Bar & Lounge in the Hotel Monteleone. I was rescued from an obnoxious drunk by a local football hero, Thomas "The Train" Thompson. Tommy, as he liked his friends to call him had played for the New Orleans Saints a few years ago. He invited me to see his penthouse apartment high above the Mississippi River and of course I accepted. How could I not, he had rescued me for the obnoxious drunk. We shared a night of intense lovemaking out on the balcony. Being observed by his neighbors was an added bonus. Besides being a committed and enthusiastic swinger, I'm also a committed and enthusiastic exhibitionist. Tommy was the reason I was hurrying back to New Orleans. He had promised to bring me to one of New Orleans most famous swinger parties this upcoming weekend.

Saturday afternoon I had been looking forward to hooking up with Curtis and Jasmine again but they had to leave on a business emergency. Before leaving they insisted on arranging a surprise for me. The surprise was twin brothers, Mike and Jimmy, members of the Big EZ Stallions, a select group of discreet, physically fit and well-hung black gentlemen, who specialize in intense, nasty gang bangs for couples or single females who love big black dicks, something that I really do love. The two handsome brothers came to my room young, hung and full of cum. They left just young and hung.

My plans had been to stay in New Orleans and enjoyed the city and my new found playmates but they were interrupted by a call from a friend of mine named Linh. Linh is the owner of a posh private sex club in Paris. She also owns the most exclusive escort service in Europe. I had met her on a recent trip to France. In the short time we've knew each other Linh has involved me in quite a few wild and crazy sexual adventures. Such as the night I stared in a performance exhibition on the stage at her club. I was fucked over and over by six big dicked studs from the Maasai Tribe of Kenya in front a large audience of attractive French couples. I also worked as a part time escort for some of Linh's wealthier clients. Working as a part time escort wasn't a new adventure for me. I had done it on layovers when I worked as a flight attendant. I never did it for the money. I did it for the new and varied sexual adventures. The money was just an added bonus. I was able to stay in first class hotels instead of the business ones provided by my employer.

Linh had asked me to cut short my stay in New Orleans and travel to Miami on Saturday night to see a client, a young and attractive English billionaire named Paul Harris. Paul was offering a stay at one of South Beach's premier hotels, a hefty bonus and his private plane to pick me up and return me in time for work on Tuesday for a three hour session. A stay at one of South Beach's premier hotels, a hefty bonus, a ride in a private plane, and a new young and attractive lover to fuck and suck, how could I say no?

****It was hot this morning when I left Lake Charles, so I had elected to wear just a light sleeveless, cotton summer dress, no panties or bra and flip flop sandals for my road trip back to New Orleans. I would have preferred to be naked but that just wasn't practical, so I settled for being almost naked, just the thin cotton covering over my naked flesh. The warm sun on the bare skin of my arms and shoulders plus my reflections on all my naughty adventures in the New Orleans was beginning to have an effect on me. I could feel my nipples growing stiff and moisture forming between my legs. I pulled the hem of my dress up to just above my crotch. Oh good I thought with a laugh, maybe I can give a passing trucker a flash. I also switched the air conditioning unit to the floor vents on full blast. It wouldn't completely cool me down but at least I got a nice cool breeze blowing across my pussy.****

Anyway as I began recalling my trip to Miami, my first thoughts were about my escort, Paul's personal assistant, Sandra. Sandra or Sandy as she liked to be called was a very attractive twenty something, 5 foot, 3 inch, 115 pound, tight bodied, black haired beauty. During the flight we shamelessly flirted with each other. I was certain that I could have easily seduced her. I even debated trying but we were on a tight schedule and I didn't want to delay or disappoint the client. What I didn't know, until later was that Sandy was already plotting on seducing me herself.

Linh had booked me for a three hour session with the client, but he was such a handsome, young, virile stud that I stayed for four. Paul had a few special kinks that he wanted satisfied. He was excited to learn that I was really a married woman cheating on her unknowing husband. He loved the idea of fucking a "Hot Cheating Cougar Wife" as he called it. He used each of my holes, filling my mouth, pussy and ass each with a load of his delicious cum. He also left additional loads of cum on my feet and back. It seems Paul has a bit of a foot fetish.

After my time with Paul I went down to the room Sandy had reserved for me. It turned out to be a suite with a separate bedroom with a king sized bed and a luxury bathroom with a large Jacuzzi tub. Following one of Sandy's recommendations I had booked a "special massage" with a friend of hers named Asa for the next morning.

The following morning I met Asa in the hotel's spa room. Based on Sandy's flirtatious behavior I assumed that the "special massage" was designed to be sensual, but I wasn't prepared for how sexual it actually was. Never in her life had I felt such sensations as this massage was giving me. I found myself sighing and moaning as ripples of pleasure flowed through my body. Asa brought me to brink of sexual ecstasy over and over before finally pushing me over the edge into a series of intense orgasms.

After that lovely massage I visited a small local boutique that Sandy and Asa had both recommended. Not surprisingly its owner, a beautiful, sensual young woman named Neena was also a friend of theirs. I was beginning to think I was being set up by Sandy and her friends, not I minded, I had hoped to experience a few naughty adventures while I was in Miami. I decided to test this theory by brazenly flirting with the attractive young boutique owner as I tried on several outfits. My flirting had its intended result. Soon we found ourselves on the dressing room floor, naked and involved in a mutually satisfying sexual encounter. I left the boutique with several dresses, a suggestion for a hot club to visit that evening and a temporarily satisfied libido. Although I had experienced two wonderful sexual encounters that afternoon I knew my desire for another sexual adventure would quickly return.

That night I visited the club Neena had recommended. It was a gentleman's club, actually a strip club but Neena had told me plenty of women visited it. I wasn't surprised when I ran into Neena near the front door. She invited me to join her, Sandy and Asa at table near the stage. Three hours, three bottles of champagne, numerous body shots and lap dances later we stumbled out of the club and into a taxi for the ride to Neena and Asa's house. Just a few minutes after arriving at the house the four of us were naked, enjoying the hot tub and each other's bodies.

Since I had already enjoyed a tryst with both Asa and Neena, I set my sights on Sandy. I moved next to her and soon we began kissing and caressing each other's bodies. After a while we decided to sneak off to a more private and comfortable spot in the house. We didn't get far; in fact we made it just inside the main room before we fell into each other's arms. That's where Asa and Neena found us, lying on the floor locked in a passionate kiss and enjoying the afterglow of an intense lovemaking session.

Asa and Neena said they were pleased that Sandy and I had enjoyed our time alone, but they had plans for more inclusive activities. In fact both of them were wearing strap-on harnesses with large realistic looking rubber cocks. The strap-on harnesses had a special feature, dimples just above the dildo and on the inside that would rub up against and stimulate the clits of the women wearing them. They suggested that Sandy and I get into the classic sixty-nine position, allowing them to each move behind one of us and fuck us with their fake cocks. After they fucked Sandra and me, Asa and Neena dragged me into their extra bedroom which they had turned into their "special" playroom. It was outfitted with dimly lit with candles and strategic lights, a California king size bed on a platform in the center of the room and a night stand covered with a collection of lotions, lubes and various sex toys. There was a sex swing in one corner and a rather ominous looking bondage bench in another with a storage box full of various metal and leather restraints, vibrators, dildos and a couple of whips and paddles.

Neena led me onto the bed where she laid down on her back and told me to climb on top of her and her fake cock. After we started fucking, Asa moved behind me and fucked me in the ass with her fake cock. Ah, my favorite, being double penetrated. A few minutes and a mutually shared orgasm later Sandy joined us. She climbed up on Neena and sat on her face. When Neena was eating Sandy's pussy, Sandy's butt was shoved directly in my face. All I could think to do was rim her ass, so I did. After we all experienced a few satisfying orgasms we decided to take a short break in their pool. As we were leaving their playroom, I stopped to examine their bondage bench and joked that it would be interesting to try it out. Neena responded with a wicked laugh and an alarming comment that they were planning to show me just how it works when we returned. Part of me was worried but the other part was excited, very excited.

****Even with the top down and the A/C going full blast, thinking back on that night with Sandy, Asa and Neena was starting to get to me. I leaned over to the right and rested my elbow on the center console. I also slipped off my sandals and put my left foot up on the dashboard by the door. Slowly, I ran my fingers up and down my thigh, getting close to my pussy but not touching it, not yet. It's not that I never pleasured myself on a long road trip but I still had a long way to travel and a lot of memories to recall.****

After relaxing in the pool, Asa, Neena and Sandy headed back into the playroom first. They called me in a few minutes later. I discovered a couple of interesting things when I went back into that room. I found out that all three ladies were sexually aggressive bisexual swingers who enjoyed indulging in role playing bondage games as the dominating masters to submissive men or women... and by the end of the night I found out that I enjoyed playing the role of the submissive woman. When I stepped inside, I saw that they were dressed in harnesses that were made of thick leather straps, fashioned with metal studs, which wrapped all around their bodies. Luckily all the important parts, their breasts, nipples, assholes and pussies were uncovered.

"Mmmm you ladies look lovely. Looks like you've done this before, do you have anything for me to wear?" I asked with a slight chuckle.

"Silence slut, slaves don't talk unless spoken to," Neena replied in a harsh tone as she stepped over to me and slapped my face. "Slaves are always naked. If we have anything for you, it'll get shoved in your cunt or up your ass."

The slap wasn't too hard but I was taken aback by it for a second. I guess they really were involved in this bondage role playing. The three of them moved, together and fast. They grabbed me and threw me down on the bed. Being out numbered three to one I could only offer feeble resistance, besides I was interested in seeing where this was going. I was pushed face down, on my stomach with my legs hanging off the bed. Asa and Sandy had each hooked one of my arms behind me and were lying across either side of my upper body, holding me down. I could feel Neena behind me, holding down my legs. When I tried to move my legs they began slapping my ass.

"Don't move slut, don't move unless I tell you," Neena growled.

Neena appeared to be in charge. I felt her attach leather restraint bands to my wrists and ankles. I experienced a moment of panic when I felt the restraints on my wrists being secured together. Once my wrists were secure behind my back, Neena moved around to the other side of the bed in front of me. She had her hands behind her back.

"You really seemed to enjoy having things shoved up your ass back at my shop so I brought some toys home, just for you," Neena snarled as she held up a rather large butt plug with a ruby red jewel in the base.

Neena moved back around behind me as Asa and Sandy each grabbed one of my buttocks and pulled them apart. They squirted a cool soothing liquid into the valley between the cheeks of my ass and Neena began rubbing her fingers back and forth in the crack. She quickly settled in on my anus, fingering, stretching and lubing that hole before nuzzling the tip of the toy up against it. I let out a moan of anticipation, I was embarrassed, but also excited, very excited. The tip of the butt plug was tapered and my throbbing asshole tightened around it. Slowly Neena began pushing it inside me and I groaned out in pain.

"You can take it, slut. Just breathe deep and relax," Asa growled into my ear.

I took a couple of deep breaths and tried to relax myself. Neena pushed and twisted the toy, slowly forcing it into my asshole. I let out another loud moan when the fattest part of the plug stretched my anal passageway. Neena stopped, added more lube and pushed again. I groaned out in pain and then moaned a loud sigh of relief once the fat plug was fully ensconced in my ass. They let me rest for a few seconds before they rolled me off the bed. I stood there for another few seconds getting used to the large intrusion in my ass.

"You took that like champ, slut. Wait until you feel this," Neena said as she held up a small remote control device.

When she pushed a button on the remote the butt plug began vibrating. She quickly turned it up to the highest setting, shocking me and sending a combined jolt of pain and pleasure throughout my body. I closed my eyes and took a couple more deep breaths and the pain seemed to diminish. Asa and Sandy gingerly walked me over to the bondage bench. With a vibrating butt plug up my ass, every step was an exquisite combination of pain and pleasure. They each grabbed one of my arms and released the clasp holding my wrists together. They quickly pulled me back on the bench on my back with my ass right at the edge. They pulled my arms down and secured them back together under the bench.

Sandy held up a spreader bar, a metal pole about three feet long with eye-bolts attached to each end. She grabbed one of my ankles and attached one of the eye-bolts to the leather restraint. Asa grabbed the other ankle, pulled my legs apart and attached it to the other end of the bar. Neena lowered a rope from the ceiling via a pulley and attached it to the middle of the spreader bar. She pulled the rope, lifting my legs straight up in the air. Lastly they wrapped a belt around the bench and my waist, tightly securing me to the bench. I was snugly secured to the bench. My whole body, especially my pussy, asshole and tits, was completely and helplessly exposed to any deviant desires or humiliations they wished to inflict on me.