Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 15

Story Info
Peggy enjoys pre-gaming for an orgy.
7.7k words
4.7
14.8k
9

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The originator of the Peggy Sanford stories, Pegg46, had extended an invitation to anyone to continue or add to her stories. She also wrote that she especially enjoys stories where the author becomes her and writes in the first person point of view. I must admit I also enjoy reading and writing that type of story.

As I have been writing, I kept referring back to Peggy46, Walterio and several other authors for ideas and inspiration for my stories about Peggy. Their stories about Peggy and her adventures struck a chord in me. The fantasy of a beautiful, mature, married woman satisfying an unquenchable sexual hunger, while successfully hiding it from her unknowing husband was very stimulating and provocative to me.

I try to fill in enough background information, characters and past incidents to make each of my chapters readable on their own but I do recommend that you read all the wonderful stories on Literotica about Peggy before reading my stories.

I hope you all enjoy it and welcome any and all comments and suggestions. Thank you

*

Thanks to my traffic app and lighter than normal traffic conditions I was able to make up some of the time I lost during my stop at the Super 8 Motel in the Pilot travel Center in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana. Although anytime I can stop in a cheap roadside motel to get fucked in the pussy and ass by a handsome young stud can't be considered "lost" time...it is one of my favorite things to do.

My name is Peggy Sanford. I'm a 46 year old, married mother of two college aged children. I have long brown hair, green eyes and a slim 35C-23-36 figure. I have been told numerous times that I don't look my age. I chalk it up to my daily exercise regime and good genes. I only have one vice, a sexual addiction that compels me to seek out numerous encounters with a variety of men, women or groups. My husband, who is much older than me, and I had been committed and enthusiastic swingers throughout our marriage but when he became ill and lost all interest in sex I needed to find a new and discreet outlet to satisfy my powerful sexual urges. I had been a flight attendant early in my marriage and had enjoyed many naughty adventures during layovers so I looked for a job that involved travel. I found one as a traveling claims representative for a major insurance company. I didn't take the job for the money, my husband is very wealthy so I really don't need to work. I took the job so I could have the freedom to plan and finance my numerous and varied sexual escapades without my husband knowing. I always planed my work related trips so that I would have a few days before or after my assignments to indulge in these naughty adventures.

I had been traveling East on Route 10 from an assignment in Lake Charles, Louisiana heading back to New Orleans when I happened to catch the eye of a handsome young trucker. It may have been because I was driving a cherry red Mustang convertible with the top down or because I had pulled the top of my dress down, exposing my breasts or because I was playing with my pussy as I daydreamed about a few of my recent salacious encounters. Whatever caught his eye really doesn't matter. What does matter is that it drew us together for a fleeting but intense sexual encounter in a cheap roadside motel.

I was heading back to New Orleans for the purpose of indulging in another intense sexual encounter. I had been in New Orleans the previous weekend enjoying some naughty adventures before my scheduled work assignment in Lake Charles. I had met a local retired football hero, Thomas "The Train" Thompson. Tommy, as he liked his friends to call him, invited me to see his penthouse apartment high above the Mississippi River and of course I accepted. We shared a night of passionate lovemaking out on the balcony. Being observed by his neighbors was an added bonus. Besides being a committed and enthusiastic swinger, I'm also a committed and enthusiastic exhibitionist. When I told him my plan was to return to New Orleans after my assignment in Lake Charles, he offered to bring me to one of New Orleans most famous swinger parties this upcoming Saturday night.

My plan was to return to New Orleans early on Friday afternoon and check into the Hotel Roosevelt early. That way I could enjoy the pool, a massage, room service and a nap before meeting up with Tommy at his penthouse for a little pre-swinger party work-out, I planned on fucking his brains out. It was just the warm up I would need before the wild party on Saturday. My stop at the Super 8 Motel threw my plans off track. I did have time for a nap and a lite dinner before grabbing a cab over to Tommy's.

I called Tommy from the cab to let him know I was on the way over. He told me he was jumping in the shower and he'd let the doorman know I was coming. I used the ride up in the private elevator to his penthouse apartment for some last minute finishing touches to my outfit. I hadn't bothered putting my hair up, I figured it would just get messed up anyway so I only had my makeup to check in the mirrored doors. A little touch up of the red lipstick that matched my nails and that was done. Just before the doors opened into Tommy's apartment I slipped the straps of my sun dress off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor as I stepped into the foyer, naked.

As I entered the living room I could see Tommy out on the balcony. He had his back to me, talking on his phone. He must have heard the elevator. He raised a hand in a wave but didn't turn around. I crossed the living room and stepped out on to the balcony. When Tommy turned around I was delighted to see my nude outfit garnered a very positive reaction. His eyes opened, wide as saucers and smile could have lit up a room.

"Wow, umm Bro I gotta call you later, much later something just came up," Tommy said into his phone before ending his call and throwing it onto a nearby chair.

"Hello Tommy, Do you like my outfit?" I seductively asked as I turned around.

"Like it...I love it. Dam, I'd love to see you in it all the time," Tommy replied with another winning smile.

Each of us took a step closer. Tommy was wearing a mid-thigh length bath robe and hopefully nothing else. I reached out untied the belt and pushed it aside. Yes, he was naked underneath. We each took another step and wrapped ourselves up in a passionate embrace. The feel of his muscular naked flesh against my tone naked flesh was intoxicating. I looked up into his eyes as our lips melted together in an ardent, tongue filled kiss. Tommy reached down behind me and squeezed my naked buttocks. His strong hands caressed and kneaded the firm flesh. I held him tightly, crushing my firm breasts against his hard muscled chest. He moved one leg between mine and I felt his large hard cock pressing against my flat belly. I groaned with pleasure as his leg brushed against my wet pussy. This is want I came for and I wasn't going to leave until both of us were completely satisfied.

We broke the kiss and I slid a hand down his body to his cock. I stroked my hand along its length to his big low hanging balls.

"Mmmm and I'd love to see you like this all the time," I said with mischievous smile.

"Well if you show up like this, I'll always be like this," Tommy said with a laugh as he rubbed his hands around my body.

We kissed and caressed each other's bodies again. When we broke the kiss I pushed the robe off Tommy's shoulders and it fell to the floor. Now he was completely naked. We kissed and caressed once more. When we broke this kiss, I began trailing kisses down his body. I kissed and licked his nipples then began squatting down as I kissed my way past his stomach to his crotch. Squatting in front of him, I took hold of his dick and slid my hand up and down his length. My small white hand barely fit around his beautiful, large, fat, black cock.

Oh, did I mention that Tommy is black, no I didn't? Well he is. Not that it should matter. I have lovers of all different races, nationalities, skin colors and sexes but I especially love the contrast of white and black skin. I find it very erotic, even taboo, which can be turn-on in and of its self.

Anyway, as I was squatting down in front of Tommy, I took hold of his big, black, beautiful cock and slid my hand up and down his length. I leaned my head in and flicked my tongue on the big bulbous head. A big drop of clear pre-cum leaked from the opening. I gathered up the tasty morsel with the tip of my tongue, swished it around my mouth and swallowed. It had a sweeter less salty taste than normal cum. I looked up at Tommy and smiled.

"Mmmm that was delicious, I hope you have more," I purred as I fondled his big low hanging balls with my free hand.

"I do and it's all for you Peggy," Tommy replied.

I went back to flicking my tongue around the head before slipping it and a couple of inches of his dick into my mouth. Tommy let out a moan and wrapped his hands around the back of my head. He held his cock in my mouth as I slowly worked more of it down my throat. I began to struggle to breathe and pushed against his legs. Tommy held his cock firmly in my mouth for a few more seconds, prolonging my agony, before he pulled out. I gasped for air as saliva dripped down my chin. I went back at him, bobbing my head up and down on his cock a few times before pulling it out and licking down its length to his balls. I showered licks, kisses and playful nips on the low hanging sacks as I stroke a hand up and down his pole. Tommy's moans and groans became more pronounced as I sucked each one of his testis into my mouth, one by one and then both at the same time.

Tommy's legs trembled and he appeared to be on the verge of cumming. I guess he wanted to prolong the buildup because he pulled away and took hold of my hands. He pulled me up and kissed me, deeply and passionately. I'm glad he wasn't one of those guys who have inhibitions about kissing a woman who had just sucked his cock.

"Let's go inside," Tommy suggested when we broke our kiss.

"You don't want to stay here and shock the neighbors again," I said with a naughty laugh.

"I do like doing that but I've got a few surprises for you inside," Tommy replied.

"Oooh, I love surprises, come on let's go" I said with a smile.

Tommy led the way past the master bedroom to a guest bedroom in the rear of the apartment. I hadn't been back here the last time I was in his apartment. I took a step into the room and stopped. It reminded me of the "special playroom" of some new friends I had met one night during a recent trip to Miami. They were three beautiful, highly sexed young ladies who were also sexually aggressive bisexual swingers. They enjoyed indulging in intense role playing bondage games as the dominating masters to submissive men or women... and by the end of the night I found out that sometimes I enjoyed playing the role of the submissive woman.

The room in Tommy's house was fairly dark except for a couple of strategically placed lights that illuminated a large California king size bed. The bed was raised up on a platform and placed in the middle of the room. It was covered only by a tight fitting, black, silk bottom sheet. It looked almost like an exhibition stage. Later I would find out, that that was its purpose. A table against one wall held a few bottles and tubes of oils and popular sex lubes. Against one of the other walls was a seating area with two large arm chairs and a mini bar between them. The mini bar had an ice bucket and a bottle of champagne on top of it. The other two walls were covered with mirrors.

"I figured we'd be more comfortable in here," Tommy said as moved up close and wrapped his arms around me.

"Yes, I think we'll be very comfortable," I replied as I pushed my buttocks back against him.

Tommy ran his hands all over my body as he kissed the nape of my neck and shoulders. I turned to face him and we kissed again, a deep, passionate, tongue filled kiss. When we broke the kiss he led me over to the bed. Tommy got up on the bed and lay on his back in the middle. I slipped off my high heels and climbed up to join him. I noticed that his cock had lost some of its rigidity; it was lying back against his stomach. I knelt next to him and stroked my hand up and down it a few times. As it started to stand up I leaned over and flicked my tongue around the head. Tommy grabbed my hips and moved me so that my crotch straddled his face. My head was in his crotch too, the classic sixty-nine position. I glanced up and saw that I was facing one of the mirrors. It was a huge turn-on for me to watch myself as my small white fist glided up and down the length of Tommy big black cock and my tongue flicked back and forth on the big fat head.

While I was jerking the shaft and licking Tommy's cock head he was eating my pussy. He pulled my crotch down on his face and ran his tongue up and down between the lips of my pussy. I moaned in response and ground my crotch into his face. I took the head of his cock in my mouth and began bobbing my head up and down, swallowing more and more of his dick. Tommy started running his tongue from my clit to my perineum, the patch of skin between my pussy and asshole. We were both enjoying licking and sucking each other when Tommy's tongue slipped past the perineum and flittered over my anus. Since I love being rimmed, I moaned and wiggled my ass in response. Tommy responded by pulling my butt cheeks apart and plunging his tongue deep into my butt. I moaned and wiggled my ass again. With his face buried in my butt, Tommy moved a hand off one cheek and slipped a finger into my pussy. He worked the digit back and forth a few times before slipping a second finger inside me.

All of this stimulation, a cock in my mouth, a couple of fingers in my pussy and a tongue in my butt was driving me wild. I reached a hand between Tommy and me and strummed my fingers on my clit. It was the push I needed to send me over the edge. I froze for a second and then my body began to quiver and shake. Tommy hung onto me, tonguing my asshole and working his fingers in and out my pussy as a wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over my body.

I collapsed, flat on top of Tommy trying to catch my breath. I can usually recover quickly and this time I did. I had taken my mouth off of Tommy's cock as I was cumming. I wanted him to enjoy an orgasm so I quickly took him back in my mouth and began enthusiastically sucking him off. I've never had a complaint about my blowjobs and I was determined not to have one tonight. I bobbed my head up and down gradually forcing more and more of his cock into my mouth while at the same time I caressed and fondled his balls. I took his dick out of my mouth and stroked my hand up and down his length while I licked and sucked his nut sack. I took him back in my mouth and worked every inch of his cock all the way down my throat. I grabbed onto his ass cheeks and held him deep in my throat until I had to pull away and gasp for air.

"Fuck yeah that's it Peggy, you look so fucking hot, fuck yeah take all of my cock. Fuck yeah, what a talented little slut you are," Tommy groaned.

I looked up in the mirror and could that Tommy had moved his head to the side. I guess he watched my reflection as I deep throated his dick.

"Yep that's right, I'm a talented slut, a real cock sucker. Let me show you how good I can suck your big beautiful black cock," I cried out as I looked back at him in the mirror.

"Yeah come on slut you can do it, come on, take all my cock," Tommy groaned.

I watched myself in the mirror as I guided the entire length of his big cock back into my mouth. I've got to admit it looked very erotic. I struggled to keep him buried in my mouth as a small stream of drool leaked out the side of my mouth. For what seemed like an eternity but in reality was probably only a couple of minutes, I laid there, motionless, enjoying the pleasure of his big black cock in my warm wet mouth.

When I began struggling to breathe I pulled about half his cock out of my mouth. I gasped, took a couple of gulps of air and slowly slid his cock back into my mouth. I held him in my mouth for another minute or so and then pulled my mouth off him again. Over and over I slid his cock in and out of my mouth. Actually I was fucking his dick with my mouth, using it like it was my pussy or asshole. Tommy's moans of pleasure increased and his breathing became more labored. I could tell he was close to cumming. I pulled him out, grabbed his cock and worked my fist up and down its length as I covered the head and a couple of inches with my mouth. I twirled my tongue around the head while I used my free hand to caress and fondle his balls.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck yeah I'm gonna cum, Tommy moan as he reached down and held onto my head.

The first massive spurt of cum rocketed into my mouth and hit the back of my throat. I struggle to swallow it all. The next spurts, as big as the first, came quickly. Some of his cum dribbled out the side of my mouth onto his crotch and balls. I pulled my mouth off his cock and squeezed it, watching as the last few drops of his cum appeared in the opening. I licked each one up as it emerged.

"Oh my god Peggy, that was fuckin fantastic, you really are a talented little cocksucker," Tommy groaned.

"Well that's because I really love sucking cocks," I replied between licks as I cleaned up the last drops of cum leaking from the head of Tommy's dick.

My licking the head of Tommy's cock had an additional but desired effect. He stayed hard as a rock. I quickly stood up over him and straddled his crotch. I rubbed a hand on my pussy and was delighted that it came away soaking wet. I lifted the hand to my mouth and licked my juices from my fingers.

"Mmmm, my pussy is all wet and tasty, I can't wait to fill it with your big, black, beautiful cock," I moaned.

"Fuck yeah, me too Peggy, I'm dying to get my cock in your fuckin pussy but turn around. I want you to watch yourself getting fucked in the mirror," Tommy moaned as he took hold of his dick and held it straight up.

I quickly turned around and looked in the mirror, I do like watching myself get fucked. I held the lips of my pussy open as I started squatting down. I stopped when the head of Tommy's cock brushed past the lips and easily slipped inside me. I moaned in delight, savoring that exquisite feeling when a cock first enters you. As I slowly I squatted down, I could see and feel every inch, every bump, every ridge, and every throbbing vein of his big tool as it slid up inside me. I stopped again when I could feel my pussy rub against his groin. Again I savored that exquisite feeling, this time the feeling of complete fullness. I moaned when Tommy flexed his hips, grinding his crotch against my pussy. I held myself still, savoring that delight before slowly starting to stand. I squatted back down and then up again, over and over, sliding up and down on Tommy's big fat pole. He wrapped his hands around my hips, guiding and helping me as I moved up and down.

I looked up in the mirror watched as Tommy's cock I also noticed that he was watching too.

"Oh my god that looks so fucking hot, your big beautiful cock sliding in and out of my pussy," I groaned as I looked up in the mirror at our conjoined organs and then into Tommy's face.

"Fuck yeah, it looks hot, cause it is hot, fucking hot. Your pussy's fucking amazing," Tommy groaned in response.

We had started slowly but soon I began squatting up and down, faster and faster. I was enjoying fucking myself on Tommy's cock, of being in control of the pace and intensity of our fuck but like a typical man, Tommy had other ideas. He slid his hands up around my breasts and pulled me down, back against his body. He quickly rolled the two of us over so I was on the bottom. I landed on my knees with the upper part of my body flat on the bed. Tommy ended up on his knees, between my legs with his cock still buried in my pussy. Now he took control and started fucking, actually power fucking me. Not that I really mind, I do love strong powerful confident men. He drove his cock into me from behind at a frantic almost brutal pace and I fucked my ass back at him with an equal intensity. Soon both of us were panting and groaning, racing toward powerful climaxes.