Futa Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's fuck each other," I said.

"Yes!"

We pulled away from each other and the dildo. We did a quick rock, paper, scissors: I won, but of course we just learned, no one loses these games. I pushed Taia down onto the bed and kissed her neck, crushing our dicks together. Taia gripped my hair and wiggled beneath me.

"No foreplay, let's just go," she whined.

I giggled and flicked her nipple with my tongue. She arched her back, pressing her breast against my lips, so I sucked it as I guided my dick to her pussy. I glided the head along her soaked lips, and she slammed her hand down on the bed, bucking her hips. My dick fell into her pussy with ease, so I thrust into her. Taia bit her lip and grunted, circled her pussy around. It was so warm, tight, and slick, I bit her nipple by accident. Taia cried out but arched her back again, holding my face to her breast. I licked and sucked as I thrust into her with my tingling cock. It felt so good that I teared up again. Taia wrapped her legs around my waist and met me thrust for thrust. Her cock pooled precum between us. I licked Taia's lips, and she opened her mouth to join her tongue with mine. We kissed and thrust against each other. Taia's slick walls started twitching faster, then tightened.

"Fuck, this feels amazing. I think...I...No, dammit, not yee--aahhhh."

Taia's pussy clamped down on my dick, and I forced myself to keep going. She bucked and writhed beneath me, and before I knew it, my own pussy was clamping down. I cried out, feeling my cock get stiff and shoot into Taia in time with my pussy. I thrust over and over until I felt too sore to go anymore. I fell out of Taia, still semi-hard and throbbing back to life between us. Taia slid out from under me and climbed on my back. I knowingly lifted my hips, and she grabbed my ass, shoving her cock into my pussy to her hilt.

"Ohhhh, God," she moaned. "You feel so tight!"

"So did you."

Taia grabbed my breasts and pumped into me. She slammed her hips against me so that her cockhead hit my cervix. It felt so good. My cock was rock hard again beneath me, so I rubbed it, Taia's juices the perfect lube. I moaned and pressed my face into my pillow.

"Fuck me, Taia," I panted. "Harder."

Taia drove into me rougher. She squeezed my breasts and pulled at my nipples. The precum dripping from me kept me lubed. My toes tingled with so much pleasure. It went all through my body and mounted in my pussy.

Taia gasped. "You're twitching, oh my God."

"I'm comiiiing!" My walls crashed down on Taia's cock. She thrust even harder into me as I screamed. Her voice got louder and louder, and then she pressed into my ass. My pussy flooded with her cum. My cock jerked and sprayed clear girlcum all over my sheets.

We fell over and caught our breaths.

"Fuck, that was amazing," I panted. My hand was covered in my girl cum, so I licked it. It was sweet.

Taia dipped her hand in her pussy and licked my cum from her fingers. "And this is supposed to go on for days??"

"We're going to go crazy."

"At least we can do it together."

I turned to her and kissed her. Taia licked my top lip, and I licked her tongue back. We kissed and crushed our hips together, our cocks already getting hard again.

There was a knock on our door, and we gasped.

"Girls, are you in there?"

"We never dropped our block," I said. We turned our psychic block off, and I cleared my throat. "Yeah, Mom, we're going to bed."

"All right. See you in the morning."

"Okay," we said together.

We giggled quietly but kissed each other again, kept grinding our hips. We put our hands together around our new cocks and pumped into them, panting quietly and holding our moans in now that the jig was up. In no time, we bathed each other in cum, our mouths open in silent screams as we thrust into our hands. We sighed and kissed again and again until we decided to actually sleep. We were going to have a long few days ahead of us.

12