Futa Fucks her Sisters Ass

Story Info
Jessica wants Hayley in her ass this time.
1.5k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley and Jessica

Part 6

||

Just last week, Jessica had both her pussy and ass filled by her new friend, Sue, and her sister, Hayley. Both well hung dickgirls pounded their oversized cocks all the way up into her guts until she had nearly passed out from ecstasy. The orgasmic bliss was unimaginable. She wanted more of both of them, but it would be hard coordinating that again.

Sue had ravaged all of Jessicas holes before. But Jess realized Hayley had never got some one-on-one time in her ass. She would have to change that. She started getting wet just thinking about her sisters foot long dick being rammed up her ass. She quickly grabbed her phone and arranged for them to meet this weekend. She knew Hayley was as insatiable as herself, and would be just as eager to meet up to fuck again. Sue had mentioned a separate party this weekend. Probably going to slam into some other sluts. But Jess wasn't bothered. Futanari need to fuck constantly, and she was glad to be a willing cock sleeve for the two in her life. Guys may be fun to fool around with, but futa can really fuck her to orgasm.

The week felt like it stretched on. Jess was eager to feel Hayley in her ass. She had been shoving her big dildo up her butt every night in anticipation. Eventually Friday night came, and she was waiting at the door for her sister to arrive. Just a thin tank top and booty shorts. She didn't need a bra or panties. Hayley opened the door and immediately went wide eyed. "I want you to fuck me." Jess said, biting her lip. Hayley struggled to get naked as fast as she could, meanwhile Jess quickly slipped out of her minimal clothing. Then dropped to her knees as Hayley pulled her shirt off. Hayleys cock was already getting hard. Jess began to lick her head and massage her balls. Giving her cock a few long, slow, strokes until it was fully erect. She began bobbing her head on Hayleys fat cock. Slobbering over the tip, and sliding it into her mouth. Jess blew Hayley right there in the entryway. She couldn't take it anymore though. Her pussy was dripping, she needed to be fucked.

Jess stopped and stood up. Hayley, disappointment for a moment, followed closely behind her to the couch. Jessica bent over and commanded "Fuck me Hayley." Hayley quickly got into position and started pushing her long thick cock into her sisters pussy. "Fuck me hard!" Jess growled. Hayley could feel her horny stupor start to take over. Hayley gripped her hips harder and began slamming her big dick into her. Her cock growing as it throbbed inside. Jess could feel the heat from Hayleys big cock radiating through her pussy. Hayley crouched slightly and started pumping into her harder and harder. The wet slapping of her cock slamming into Jessicas pussy and the groans of these two was the only thing either on could hear. "Fucking give it to me!" Jess begged. Hayley was humping as hard and fast as she could, her orgasm building quickly. But, Jess fell beneath her. Her legs giving out from the sudden rough fucking. Jess rolled onto her back and spread her legs. Inviting Hayley and her massive cock back in.

Hayley fell deeper into her horny stupor. She pushed Jess all the way on her back, and forced her knees up by her head. Now pinned in a mating press, Jess was ready for Hayley to go wild. Hayley lined up and with a single thrust, slammed her cock balls deep. Jess let out a deep groan, as Hayley continued her long deep thrusts. "Hayley." Jessica said. But Hayley didn't hear her. She just continued to fuck. Hayleys cock was throbbing, and her pace was increasing. "Hayley?" She asked again. But Jess had a feeling she was close. Meanwhile all that was going through Hayleys head was "Breed. Breed. Breed. I'm going to cum in this pussy. I'm going to squirt my cum directly into her womb."

Jessica wanted it in her ass. But she knew there was no way Hayley was going to pull out now. Hayley pumped her pussy a few more times before bottoming out and cumming deep inside her sister. Holding it in deep, Hayley shot her thick load all the way inside. Her hot cum filling Jessicas pussy until it overflowed. The white mess spilled from Jessica, but she still wanted more.

"Hayley?" Jessica said again, pulling her face up to stare into her eyes. Hayley lost in her lustful haze, eyes glazed, stared back.

"I want... I want you to fuck my ass."

There was a tiny hint of recognition in Hayleys eyes. She pulled out her cock, still throbbing and dripping with cum. She lined up, lower this time, as Jess held her ass open for Hayley. Hayley fucked like a wild animal, and when she was fully erect, her cock was as hard as steel. Jess knew this would be rough, even having stretched and lubed herself up earlier. Hayleys fat cock head pushed against Jessicas tight asshole. Jessica could feel her hole stretch as she was being penetrated. Hayley groaned as she slowly pushed deeper and deeper into Jessicas ass. Jess moaned loudly as her ass was split in half by this massive cock. She gripped Hayleys arms, as Hayley continued to push deeper inside until she was all the way inside. Jessica could feel the heat of Hayleys cock throbbing up inside her guts.

"Oh god, fuck me." Jess moaned.

Hayley pulled back then pushed back in deep. Then again, then again. Hayley began picking up her pace, as she started fucking her sisters tight little asshole.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuck!" Jess moaned again.

Hayley gripped Jessicas hips and fucked her harder. Hayley continued to hammer Jessicas butt. Feeling the tight hole grip her cock was incredible.

"Oh shit, you're all the way up in my guts." Jessica moaned out.

Hayleys rough fucking was too much. Jess could feel her orgasm quickly rising from this hard anal fucking. Hayley began to speed up as well. She must be getting close, I don't know if I'll be able to handle this. Jessica thought to herself. Hayleys relentless anal fucking was finally too much for Jess. She started to cum, hard. She even began to squirt. Spraying her sisters pelvis as Hayley slammed into her again and again. And just when she thought it couldn't get any more intense, she could feel Hayleys cock swell and throb.

"Shoot your load deep in your slutty sisters ass!" Jessica begged. Hayley continued to roughly fuck her butt hole. Her balls slapping against her ass. As Hayley began to cum, her balls contracted and started shooting her thick futa milk deep into her sisters tight fuck hole. She grunted loudly as she came. Her rough thrusting did not slow as she pumped Jess full of cum and it overflowed out of her again. Making even more of a mess of both of them. She continued pumping in and out, squirting her thick cum into her second hole.Eventually Hayley had fully emptied her balls into Jess. Hayleys cock slid out of the cum filled hole, with more oozing out of Jess. Jessica was able to unfold from her pinned position and get a moment of respite. But not for long.

Hayleys cock was still throbbing hard. Seeing her sister on her back, legs spread, with cum leaking from both holes, she wanted more. "Fuck. Breed. Impregnate." was the only thing in Hayleys mind. Hayley moved back between Jessicas legs. "Hayley, no." Jessica mildly protested.

But Hayley grabbed her wrists and held them, above her head as she pushed her fuck pole back into Jessicas sloppy cum filled pussy. Both girls groaned out in ecstasy. Hayley quickly picked up her pace to a strong jackhammering motion. Jessica was helpless to stop it. Her arms held in place and her legs to tired to resist the mind blowing sex. She half passed out as another orgasm took her from her sisters continued fucking. Hayley, still entranced, was coming up on yet another orgasm as well. It wasn't long before her thrusts were getting harder and faster. The wet slapping of her thrusting and the moans were all encompassing and she pumped another load into Jessica, completely filling her up. Had she not taken care, Jessica would surely have been pregnant.

Hours later, both girls awoke, still naked and covered in cum. They looked at each other, and began giggling. How naughty they both were but it was too good to stop.

"So how was it?" Jess asked.

"It was... really good." Hayley said shyly. "Sorry, I couldn't stop myself near the end there."

"Its fine, I know how you get, and honestly... I love how long and how many times you can go." Jess replied.

Hayley blushed, knowing she was able to pound her sister so thoroughly, while being also able to cum so many times on her own.

"So from now on when we fuck, you can use me however you want." Jess said, legs spread on the couch.

Hayley could feel her cock stirring once again. Jessica looked down with a knowing glance, ready for another round... until next time.