Futa Monster Arena: Second Match

Story Info
V tells you about your second work.
7.6k words
4.3
1.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun is warming your butt and legs. You lift your face from Lydia's tit.

You're hungry so you try to sneak away for something from the trail fruit, but she moves in her sleep and crushes you under her.

You call her name and touch her sides, but she keeps snoring.

When you're louder, she startles and stands up.

"Oh, honey, was I smothering you?"

You tell her not to worry and that she looks great in the morning.

"Oh, gods! You're such a sweet talker! And I love it." She gets closer to you, her cock growing.

You tell her you mean it. As you try to surround her to fetch a pear, her cock pushes you back on the bed.

"You don't think you can arouse me and leave me like this, can you? I know you're not that rude..."

Smiling, she poked her cock in your naked chest, pushing you on your back.

You lift your legs up and she starts licking your ass, pushing her huge tongue deeper and deeper, hitting your prostate just right.

You moan as she starts jerking you off.

Her hand's size makes your penis look ridiculous.

You don't take long and cum on your stomach, which she cleans with an used towel.

You thank her for that, as you're not used to being serviced.

"Oh, no worries, hon! You're going to return the favor...right...now!"

She pushes her erection inside your wet entrance.

The squeezing of your insides squirts some cum left in you.

"I love some slow, loving sex, but we don't have much time. You have a match today."

You ask about it but she doesn't want to tell you.

"You will find out soon."

She starts ramming into you, her cock stretching and filling you, the bump in your belly thrusting up and down.

"Come here!" she lifts you up and starts kissing you, with the half of her cock that reaches you slamming your prostate at the perfect angle.

Your mouth is full of her drool, and your ass of her cock.

She fucks you in standing position until she empties her balls inside you, pulling out and dropping you on the bed to shower you with her seed.

"Gods..." she catches her breath. "You really make me feel some way." she gives you a last deep kiss and tells you to go shower at V's, since she needs to talk to you.

For once, the couple is not having intercourse.

Your mother is reading one of the books from V's shelves, while the goblin is doing paperwork at her desk.

"Come here, son." Grace taps the bed next to her and you sit and embrace her. She smells good, as she usually did before all this mess happened.

V turns around and checks you both out.

"What a beautiful family reunion. Don't you think something's missing?"

Your mom makes space between both of you and V sits right between mother and son, grabbing both your waists with a sigh.

"That's better..."

You ask her what was that she needed to tell you.

"Hm, right. You have an "appointment" today. In two hours, actually."

Flabbergasted, you start asking and she shushes you with a finger in your lips.

"Most reports I receive from you are about how well behaved and compliant you are, but every time you come to me you are a demanding and complaining little pussy! I'm growing tired, honestly. I think you need some punishment."

You hold your complaints, that would only make this worse.

"Honestly, I just feel like it, so it would've happened either way. Thank you for giving me a reason, though. Is it okay, love?" she looks at your mom.

She uncomfortable deflects: "you're in charge here, dearest."

You can't help but put an angry face.

"Anything to say? Maybe I should cancel the date and spend the day earning some respect from your bratty ass!"

You give a dishonest apology and she scoffs.

"I think if I were to give you physical punishment you'd even like it, you whore, and it would be bad for today's affair.

Psychological warfare it is. Grace, dear, get on fours."

Without hesitation, your mom undresses and obliges.

"And you, whore, under her."

You fumble a "w-w-what?" And she crosses your face with her hand.

"Did I fucking stutter?" she spits in your face twice and you obey, holding tears.

Your mother has shaved everything but a landing strip of dark blonde hair.

She's wet, and some sticky drops fall on your face.

The door opens and V shouts: "bring Diana, she'll want to be here" to someone.

Then she comes back and undresses.

"This was bound to happen sooner or later, bitch, no need to sweat it."

She pokes her green cock inside your mom's cunt, earning some moans.

Then she slaps her clit some with it.

"Oh my gods, I love you so much!" Grace yells.

She's now dripping wet, a mix of both of their juices fall on you.

"Open that mouth, you're not here to spectate."

You open wide and she deepthroats you.

"Clean those juices off my dick. Be a good son." V laughs.

You blow her for a while.

The door opens and Diana laughs.

"Thanks for the invitation V. Oh, I love you, you green devil." They both laugh at your expense, and V spits on your mother's anus and fingers it harshly.

Grace yells and starts masturbating her clitoris, with more grool falling on your open mouth, which you close, now that no one is watching, but your mom's juices are already expanding their taste in your tongue.

V now positions and slowly enters your mom's behind.

"So tight!" V slaps her round ass cheeks and goes deeper, as your mom yells, crazy with pleasure.

You can see Diana jerking her monster from under your mother's dripping groin.

"Can I help myself?" Diana asks.

"Of course, Didi. I heard Mom already has, and Lydia surely "loved" the bitch last night..."

"So I'm going last, huh? What a bad boy."

You feel the amazon's strong hands lifting your legs up and she points her leaky tip at your butthole.

"Beg for it and I'll be gentle, at first..."

You are coerced to beg into your mother's juicy snatch, as a goblin pumps into her behind, and an amazonian is about to impale you.

"Louder, whore, or I'll break you in half! Scream for my shaft well enough and I might buy you some croquettes later!" Diana chuckles.

You scream and shout until V pushes your mom down and her muffs silence your voice.

Diana enters her tip, the lack of lube makes you cry in pain.

"Alright, alright. We don't damage goods here."

The amazon walks around you.

"Grace, sweetie, spit here." she puts her hand on your mom's mouth.

Between cries of pleasure, she spits on it.

"V?" you hear the goblin spitting too.

Diana walks back to your opened legs and drenches your hole in the mix of spit.

Then she spits on her own boner and gives it some jerks.

"Thank me for being considerate."

You manage to obey when V thrusts her further and your mouth finally liberates from mom's pussy lips.

You can imagine both futasmirks.

She kept her word and slowly works her way in.

"Look at them, like mother, like son. Two anal whores." says V as she picks up speed.

She grabs your mom by the hair and says: "Am I right, love?"

"Yes, I am your anal whore! Please, give me more!" Grace hollers.

'And what about him?" V questions her as Diana pushes half her dick in and circles around your insides.

"H-him?"

"Yes, your son. What is he?" V slows her thrusts.

"He... he is a whore for futa dick!"

"Is he?" V laughs.

"Yes! He is your slave, your cock sleeve!"

Grace starts grinding her hips on V's dick, which, at the same time, rubs her pussy on your face, marking you with the scent of a milf in heat.

"So I can do whatever I want with him, huh?"

"Anything, please, use us as you wish. You own us, my perfect futanari goddess!"

"That's what I wanted to hear!" V starts fucking your mom up again, producing moans of happiness and gratitude from her, and a lot of back to back orgasms.

"Dayum, I feel out of place now!" Diana starts pushing to the balls, and you shout some more on the meaty cunt that's smothering you. You end up cumming all over yourself.

"I'm... cumming!" V spurts inside mom's ass.

Both of them pant for a while.

"Wait for a second, Didi. The boy needs his breakfast."

Diana tries to pull her spear out of you. Your hole clutches around her head.

"Oh, you don't want me to go, huh?" She thrusts in again and pulls out completely with a pop.

V pulls out of your mom too and, as the cum floods out, the goblin pushes her ass down your face.

The facesitting you're receiving leaves your mom's asshole right in your mouth.

"Open, kid. It's not polite to reject gifts." V says as she pinches your nipples.

The first spurt of cum gets in your mouth as you screech in pain.

"There we go." the goblin says with pride.

"Chew on it before swallowing, it's common knowledge that V's cum is top tier." Diana affirms.

Chunks and chunks of goblin cum fall from your mother's gaped ass in your open mouth as you're made to smell her used cunt.

When there seems to be no more leftovers, V says: "Wipe it clean! Lick it all!"

You're so humiliated and defeated that you see no point in fighting it and being punished again.

You rim Grace's ass, using your modified tongue to go deep and scrape the bits of cum left inside her hole.

"Mhh!" your mom holds in moans.

"Don't be ashamed, honey." V french kisses her on top of you, as you clean the mess she made inside her. "Help us create a good future for our son. Positive reinforcement!"

Only when it's convenient for her, you think.

"You're so good, dear. Go deeper, in circles around my rectum!"

You obey and she moans out loud, reaching orgasm.

"Fuck, you're tonguing my asshole too later!" Diana claims excitedly.

"Do what you want but you have an hour, then get him showered and in the city. Make sure he has black panties on."

"Got it, V." Diana rubs her hands together.

The goblin pushes Grace onto the bed and starts fingering her pussy and sucking on her clit with skill, which prompts a final orgasm.

"So, to the big question, between me and your horny slut of a son, who do you choose?" V asks your panting mom.

"Ch-choose?" Her breath slowly calms.

" Yeah, let's say your son goes back home tomorrow. Would you like to leave with him... or stay with me?" V caresses your mom's cheek playfully.

After some suspense, your mom tells V: "I'd want to stay with you, dear." She turns around to you: "Don't be upset, son, but.. you're an adult, and your mother has found a kind of happiness I've never felt before. She... fills me up..."

"In more ways than one" V intervenes and looks at you. "Shit, even after post nut clarity she chooses me!" she laughs.

Humiliated, you pout.

V holds Grace's hand and gets into the bathroom with her.

"Take care of the baby, Didi. He's upset!" V mocks you and pouts back.

"Sure thing!" Diana throws herself on top of you. "Mhh, I've been waiting for this."

She makes out with you roughly, and when her erection fully comes back, she gets you on your knees, squeezes your neck with her strong hands and pounds away.

After a rough session of back breaking sex and a thorough rimjob, Diana throws you on her shoulder and walks out, since the lovebirds are too busy moaning to finish showering.

She carries you through the courtyard and into the bathhouse.

She gets you cleaned up in the individual showers (she had to block a bunch of horny, sweaty workers from taking you to the open bath with them), and makes you follow her to Malkatum.

Astrid is waiting at the exit of the Arena, her cold demeanor doesn't change.

"So loose." She examines and "tightens" you back up.

"We've been having fun with him..." Diana shrugs.

"Good." Astrid seems to hate your guts for some reason, and she delights in hearing you're used as a fleshlight.

Maybe she just hates men, but the mistreatment coming from such a hot woman makes you kind of horny.

As if she could see through you, she gazes at you with disgust and tells Diana you're ready, so she drags you ahead.

At the entrance, a black and white carriage is waiting. It's very fancy, two goblins drive it, and a dark elf servant welcomes you and opens the door.

Diana whispers: "Maya, the Mayor. I know, the name suits. She's Mira's twin, they don't seem to like each other, but DON'T badmouth her. Now get in there and do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING she tells you to do."

She pushes you inside and the door closes behind you.

You take some time to adjust to the darkness, but it smells great, like laying in a bed of jasmin.

The carriage starts moving.

A figure speaks with a feminine but solemn voice: "So you are the male that has been on everyone's mouths and cocks lately..."

You start discerning the figure behind that voice.

She's dressing fancy, in a long, red dress. Her white hair and grey skin, alongside her pointy ears remind you of her sister a lot, although she's more cordial and less frightening.

"How is Mira doing?" She looks through the window, which decreases the amount of light entering, but gives a clear view of the outside once you get used to the darkness.

You tell her she's doing great, unsure on what to add to that.

"Is she? My sister has always been... different. I recall she got so obsessed with a servant of my mothers that she kept him in her room for six months straight, until she got infatuated by the baker's helper." She laughs softly.

"Of course, my mothers allowed it, what is a man to do but serve and fulfill our wishes. Talking about that..." she lifts her dress and a grey cock with a purple head pops out.

"I'm feeling lustful. Get to work, we will arrive shortly."

You immediately go on your knees and start blowing her.

She stays calm and quiet, but her penis gets bigger and leaks precum.

"Not bad, not even a week in and already a top tier ass-istant? You might end up as my personal maid." She thinks for a while as you slurp her balls one after the other.

"Hmm, maybe Mira will finally leave the Arena and come back home for you. Mothers have been pestering me about it for years now..."

The carriage stops.

"We're here, speed up."

You deepthroat as fast and tight as you can, while massaging her needy balls.

She suppresses a whimper and streams of cum gush into your throat.

She spurts some more into your mouth as she softens.

"Don't swallow yet. Show me."

You open your mouth.

"Play with it, roll your tongue around."

You obey and her floral, dark elf cum drenches your tongue and gums.

"Is it tasty?"

You nod.

"Then thank me and swallow. You'll have plenty more soon."

You thank her with your mouth full and swallow. You even kiss her tip and thank it personally, hoping to win her graces.

She grins. "Good male, maybe Mira finally developed good taste..."

More servants open the door to the mansion for you.

Most of them are humans and high elf males, dressed in whorish maid costumes.

The manor is surrounded by other lesser buildings, it has a big garden area, and a gate that you passed while you were tasting her sperm.

The inside is just as impressive, with a red carpet, white marble and golden paraphernalia. Huge stairs are split in two on the upper floor.

There are candles, lamps, artwork such as paintings and sculptures.

There is people chatting in closed groups all around.

You compliment her place.

"It is indeed beautiful. Mothers! Mira's new boyfriend is here."

She calls the attention of two dark elves, a taller one with short hair and a muscular complexion, and a petite milf with a sweet face.

The latter embraces you.

"Hello, dear. I'm Rose, and this is my wife and former Mayor, Dana."

Dana walks up to you and stares down. Her scent is rougher than the other elves, more... primal.

"Turn around."

You remember Diana's words and face Maya, who is futasmirking.

"Nice..." Dana states.

Being objectified by such a gorgeous futa makes you tingle.

"Oh, dear. Stepping down from your position has given you free rein, huh?"

They both laugh like two lovebirds.

"Oh, here she is!" Maya announces, and Mira enters the hall, scanning the room until she finds you.

She power walks towards you.

"Dear sister, you should have told me you invited him. I would have come with you..." she mutters.

"It was a last minute occurrence. Don't be upset, I know you like the idea of spending time with him and your family."

They hug awkwardly.

Then Mira hugs her mothers a bit more affectionately and stands in between her sister and you.

She looks at you and holds your hip tightly, as her mothers do.

Despite her scary and rough self, you feel more secure now that you know at least someone here.

You lay your head on her shoulder, much to her surprise.

She starts groping you when V, your mother, Mom, Lydia, Diana, Talanis and Astrid walk in.

V, Grace and Lydia are wearing beautiful dresses.

Your mother is showing even more cleavage than Lydia, her beautiful legs draw the attention of many eyes.

Diana and Mom are wearing nice suits, they seem to dodge each other's gaze, but they look stunning together.

Astrid and Talanis wear their normal attires.

The staff whispers something to Dana, and she calls everyone for lunch with a powerful but polite voice.

You've been seated at a table with Mira's family.

Next to you there's a higher table for centaurs, and there are others mixed with all sorts of people.

Rose, who does her best to make you feel welcome, gossips a bit about the guests.

Merchants, politicians, guild leaders and the sort fill the room.

You look at your mother and she waves at you, with the other hand interlacing the goblin.

Diana and Mom seem to be making small talk with Lydia, and giving each other side eyes.

Mira grabs your non-dominant hand and puts it on her bulge.

You give it some squeezes as you eat a delicious savory appetizer.

Dana and Maya are staring at you as Mira makes you jerk her off through her black pants.

Before the main dish arrives, Mira excuses herself and pulls you by the arm and outside the door, where there's a couple of human maids servicing horny futa guests.

She pushes you to your knees and you blow her the same way you did her sister an hour ago.

"Yes, she has missed you so much, boyfriend... Work your tongue on her, show her your appreciation." she says as she grabs your hair with both hands.

She gives some powerful thrusts and gushes a big load in your mouth.

You play with her cum in your mouth as well.

She seems to love that and caresses your face with unexpected tenderness until you swallow, then she pulls you back to the table.

The main dish consists on a fish plate you've never tasted, but it's delicious and you make sure to compliment the family for it.

"So how do you like Mesania?" Dana asks you with a futasmirk, knowing very well what your life has turned to.

Under the gaze of Mira, you go on about it being a wonderful experience, which isn't far from the truth, to be honest.

They all smile and Rose squeezes your shoulder.

"And how about Mira? She must really like you, it's the first time she introduces a boyfriend formally to us, instead of being sneaky about it." asks Maya.

Mira gives her sister a tense look.

You say more of the same, that you're having a wonderful time with her, and you kiss her lips.

She blushes deeply and, for the first time, avoids looking at you.

Her mothers laugh and clap, and her sister chuckles.

You sense Mira getting agitated, and you hold her hand, which she squeezes like a lemon.

You keep your smile despite the pain and keep talking with Rose about the whereabouts of the city, while Maya and Dana make dirty talk about you and other maids.

Eventually, Rose and Maya leave to get serviced by maids, unlike Dana, who makes a nervous human kneel under the table.

She makes sure to give you conversation while she's being deepthroated, keeping eye contact and a smirk.