Futa Pirate Cums to Port

Story Info
When a pirate captain pays for a whore will love bloom?
5.4k words
4.84
9.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional, and are of age. If subjects like futas, pirates, prostitution or medieval settings are not your cups of tea then please move along - otherwise I hope you enjoy my story! Please let me know in the comments if you would like a part 2, and if so what you would like to see in it.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, yes, you are sooooo good!"

For the fifth time that week Kilea faked enjoying a man thrusting into her, the prostitute squeezing her legs tighter for his enjoyment as she was poorly fucked. Some customers were better than others, as with every business, but it was a rare few out of the scores she serviced that ever made her actually orgasm.

When he was done, the man jizzing boorishly into the sheepskin condom the brothel had provided, he hefted a sigh of contentment. Then, with no consideration for Kilea's pleasure, he stood, pulling his pants up and tossing a small bag of coins onto the bed as a tip before leaving without a word. On all fours Kilea scrambled across the rumpled bedspread, praying -- yet again -- to the goddess that she had finally earned enough to escape. Clients had to pay a fee to rent a girl, which went directly to the brothel, but their bedwarmer could keep any tip they felt inclined to leave.

"Three...four...five..."

She halted her count at the final silver coin, hands trembling as she tried to stop unwanted tears from dripping down her flushed cheeks. She was still almost three gold short, a whole thirty silver shy of paying off her debt to the brothel's Madame and being a free woman. Crestfallen she clutched the coins to her chest, turning her green eyes skywards to the stars above.

"Great Goddess, please send me enough money to buy my freedom, or at least someone who can make me cum! I am so pent up tonight that it is driving me to hysterics!"

When no cosmic answer to her plea came the eighteen-year-old finally let out a sob, plump lips quivering as she lowered her eyes. It would take at minimum another year to earn enough money at the rate she was being given clients -- the Madame knew Kilea was closing in on her goal, and was trying to keep the petite red-head around as long as she could since Kilea's figure and hair had drawn in more business than the other girls combined.

"Kilea, clean up yer cunt! Madame's presentin' us in twenty!"

The shrill cry came from downstairs, Fanny screeching loudly enough that the whole district could have heard her. Kilea practically threw herself off the bed, washing hastily between her legs and under her arms before yanking on a fresh dress and making her bed. She desperately wanted to take a few moments to get herself off, to finally relieve the ache between her thighs, but she didn't dare. If she was chosen her hasty cleanup wouldn't fool anyone versed in the way of brothels, but at least if it was a newcomer than they likely wouldn't be able to tell someone had just barely gotten done fucking her.

As soon as she finished Kilea made her way downstairs, knowing that the Madame hated to be kept waiting. If she was presenting her girls for a client to choose then she liked showing off how well-trained they were by having them all appear on time in the saloon room. Kilea was the last one there, and though she was shorter than the other girls she was able to catch a glimpse of their client as she ducked to look through a gap beneath an elbow.

It was a gorgeous woman who stood across the room with the Madame, and she was easily the most beautiful person Kilea had ever seen.

One immediately interesting thing about the new customer was she was wearing men's clothes, something that was all but taboo. An intrigued murmur had begun to ripple through the crowd, the girls commenting on how exciting it was that a woman was brave enough to wear men's clothes in public. Long, raven curls cascaded over one shoulder, and the woman had pretty, cupidbow lips that any girl would envy. As Kilea stared the woman's gaze caught hers, their eyes locking for much longer than a passing glance. With a slender finger the client pointed, the Madame nodding and forcing a smile when she realized just which girl had been chosen.

With a collective sigh of disappointment the other girls dispersed, leaving the three of them in the saloon. Without the added noise Kilea could finally hear, and the woman's voice matched her beauty.

"Yes, she will do nicely."

It was a rich tone, the cadance as soft as warm velvet, and the carefully-pronounced syllables denoted that the client came from a wealthy background. She handed the Madame a large coin-purse, the Madame handing her a signed receipt in return, and -- per the normal routine -- Kilea turned to start heading up the stairs. She heard the clicking of boot heels, a sure sign the customer was following her, but just as she reached the bottom step a gentle, albeit firm, hand came to rest on her shoulder.

"No, my lady, tonight you are joining me on my ship. We are docked in port until the morrow, and I have paid extra for us to enjoy privacy there."

At the touch a small jolt of pure energy had raced down Kilea's spine, her cheeks brightening as her heart skipped a beat. She was no blushing maiden, no virgin on her first tryst, so why had her body responded that way at such a non-erotic gesture?

"O-oh, of course. Lead on."

Kilea could have buried her head in the sand from embarrassment for tripping over her words like that. She dipped her head respectfully as she passed the Madame, following the client outside into the cold, March air. After a few moments Kilea shivered, her thin dress not made for being outside in such low temperature, but -- as if sensing her thought -- the woman turned to her.

"I am sorry I did not give you more time to prepare. Here, take my jacket..."

Before Kilea could protest the woman had already slipped it off, the fine wool draping pleasantly about Kilea's shoulders. The coat was too long, serving to accentuate the difference in their height; Kelia found herself figuring that the woman was likely around five-foot-ten, a solid foot or so taller than she was. Her age was much harder to estimate, though, and Kelia suspected her customer was at least a decade older than her. She didn't mind, however; nothing about this woman was a turn-off. Even her perfume was a delight, the subtle sandalwood wafting around them in a pleasant cloud.

They had been walking side-by-side in silence, both woman unsure of what to say, when Kilea decided to speak up.

"My name is Kelia, ma'am, just in case you desired to know."

The woman glanced down, an elegant eyebrow arching quizzically.

"Why would anyone not want to know your name?"

The question was so direct, and the answer so unbecoming, that for a moment Kelia hesitated to reply. Something about this refined woman made her wish to be better, to be more than just a whore, and she feared the answer would be repulsive. She forged on, however, giving a truthful reply.

"Because most people who want to fuck you only care about if you have a cock or a cunt, not if you have a name."

Shock lanced the woman's face, her teeth biting her bottom lip. There was a heartbeat of awkward silence, then she let out an uproarious laugh.

"Ooooooooh, hahahahahahahaha! By the Goddess, you are a delight! Beautiful and witty? How did I get so lucky?"

Another blush danced across Kelia's cheeks, the last part of her client's sentence said in a happy whisper. Before she could thank the woman a hand was outstretched, the duo halting their walk long enough for Kilea to shake it.

"My name is Dagari, my dearest Kilea, and I do so hope to hear you scream it at least once tonight."

This time Kilea's blush crept right down to her chest and out as far as the curve of her ears, for even as a prostitute she was unused to hearing such flirtatious banter. Customers never cared to know her as a person, only valuing her for her holes, and to hear someone say they wanted to make sure she was enjoying herself was an anomaly. She wasn't naive enough to trust that Dagari would necessarily follow through with that -- she wouldn't be the first client who had talked a big game and then not delivered -- but it was nonetheless a nice feeling to at least be thought of.

When they reached the dock Kelia wasn't sure what to expect, but a galleon ship, like the kind local pirates were famed for using, wasn't what she had pictured. The canvas sails lashed to the masts towering into the night sky billowed with the brisk breeze, causing the vessel to bob slightly on the waves -- it was as if it were eager to be back to sea. With a gracious hand Dagari guided Kilea up the docking ramp, her outstretched fingers warm when the pretty prostitute grasped them gratefully.

"Mi'lady, right this way."

Dagari pulled Kilea close, wrapping a strong arm about the girl's waist. For just a moment their bodies were flush, and Kelia made an interesting discovery: in Dagari's breeches was a cock, the shaft hard as it strained against the confining material. It pressed against her belly, the prostitute unable to keep her gaze from snapping down to it. She had never serviced a woman with a cock, though they weren't particularly uncommon, and an eroitc jolt of curiosity shot through Kilea. Before she could think on it further Dagari lead them towards her private cabin, and as soon as the girl saw it she deduced one of two things:

Either Dagari was sleeping with the captain, or she was the captain.

The large room boasted tall windows and resplendent furniture, which, when coupled with a thick log book and several maps, immediately gave away whose space it was. A trunk with swords peeking out, plus a corner of black cloth hanging over the side of it, told Kelia she was in the presence of a pirate. It didn't bother the girl, however; a customer was a customer, pirate or not, and so far the older woman had already been far more enjoyable of company than some of her clients. With a sharp eye Dagari noticed an awe-filled Kelia had wandered towards the wall, the red-head eagerly drinking in the details of the room, and a smug smirk spread across the pirate's lips as she watched her guest.

"Like what you see, my beauty?"

All Kelia could do was nod, her soul longing to sail far from that place on just such a ship. She tossed one last, wistful glance at the maps, which didn't go unnoticed, and then she focused her attention back on the woman paying good money for her company. She openly looked Dagari up and down, her well-trained charms shining through, and she nodded her head.

"I do."

Dagari responded by crossing the floor in two huge strides, the woman pinning Kelia against the wall. One of Dagari's arms went up by Kelia's head, while the other went down by her waist, the gesture effectively pinning the shorter, smaller girl back against the woodwork. Kelia's pulse was racing as she gazed up at Dagari, her eyes lifting to focus on the older woman's pouty lips.

"Now tell me, darling, how do you like to be fucked?"

On instinct Kilea gave the reply she had told dozens of clients, instinctively using the words all of them had ever actually wanted to hear.

"However you want to fuck me. I am well trained, and my holes are yours to do with as you please."

With a quiet 'nuhhhh unh' Dagari lowered her head, bringing her lips flush with Kilea's ear. Her warm breath ghosted over the delicate skin, Kelia shivering with arousal in response.

"None of that; I want a real answer. What makes YOU the wettest? You already figured out that I have a cock, so how would you like me to use it on you?"

Kilea inhaled sharply as Dagari pressed her hips against her, leaving the girl no doubt that her customer was raring to go. She couldn't help the gasp that escaped her, her body responding well to Dagari's commanding presence.

"I like it rough. Since I am smaller it excites me when I am ridden hard by someone who towers over me, and I love to be manhandled and tossed about. I, well, I also like being called names."

Dagari let out a low, sensual growl, one hand gathering up Kilea's dress. Her preferences matched Kelia's well, and she had a feeling that -- with a little exploration -- they could make a very compatible bedroom pair.

"I can do that, and more, for you tonight."

When the material was bunched around the girl's hips Dagari's other hand sought Kelia's cunt, her long, dexterous fingers tenderly stroking the whore's wet slit.

"I love that you are already getting excited for me, sweet one. I can practically feel how pent-up you are, your frustration is nearly palpable...how long since someone other than yourself has gotten you off, hummm?"

Kelia bit back a moan, Dagari's fingers feeling heavenly against her pussy.

"O-over a w-week..."

She managed to moan out the sentence, her focus wavering as she tilted her head back. That was a mistake -- Dagari leaned in, her lips pressing to the side of Kilea's neck as her fingers entered the girl's slick hole. Two digits were thrust up into the petite prostitute, her pussy stretching delightfully as Dagari began to scissor her fingers apart.

"Much too long...how could anyone live with themselves after forgoing the opportunity to please such a beautiful woman? Shameful, really. As ship's captain it is now my sworn duty to rectify this."

Her motions became faster as Kelia's snatch grew wetter, the older woman soon bending her fingers perfectly so that her thumb could reach Kilea's poor, neglected clit. The little nub was just begging for attention, and Kelia practically sobbed as her body grew close to the relief it had been begging for all day. She was squirming, sweet mewls of delight escaping the teen's open mouth as her customer proved to be an adept pleasure-giver. When Dagari gently bit down on her neck the unexpected sensation sent Kelia over the edge, her cunt clamping around the fingers bringing her so much delight.

"Yessss, oh Goddessssss..."

She came, hard, eyes squeezing shut as her pussy pulsed around Dagari's digits in tandem. The girl shook, hips bucking as she orgasmed, and with a lewd moan she finally went still. A moment later Kilea's eyes fluttered open, adoring gaze lifting to Dagari's face.

"Thank you."

The words were so heartfelt, so sincere, that Dagari felt a yearning building up in her. She had fucked women in every port in a two-hundred mile radius, but never had anyone captivated her the way Kelia already was. Something about the fiery little nymph was calling to her soul, and Dagari's finely-tuned instincts were whispering that the girl would be a fine addition to her motley crew. Kelia seemed like she, once trained, could easily learn how to scale the rigging with ease, or how to fire a pistol with decent accuracy, and to be able to have such a beauty nearby would be a welcome sight. The young prostitute was truthful and keen, two rare traits that any pirate captain worth their salt would value amidst the dangers of the high seas, and she seemed very intelligent.

If only she wasn't still beholden to the brothel...

"You are quite welcome, darling."

Dagari's reply was a sensual purr, her tone dripping with a low rumble that exuded eroticism despite the simple wording. She may as well of been screaming 'I'm going to fuck you' with how that one sentence made Kelia's little pussy tingling longingly, and the way her large breasts pressed themselves snugly against the teen's smaller mounds did nothing to help dispell the tension boiling between them. Kelia reached her delicate arms up, wrapping them around Dagari's neck.

"Please, take me..."

Her voice was a hot whimper, the petite whore boldy lifting a leg up to Dagari's hip. It spread her cunt open in a clear invitation, while also showing off exactly what her customer had paid for. Dagari reached down, grabbing the girl's ass and lifting her up so that both Kelia's arms and legs wrapped about her. While holding the girl she maneuvered them over to the bed, her lips locking onto Kilea's in a searing kiss that didn't break until the red-head was on her back.

For the first time in weeks Kilea was truly aroused, her body longing to feel Dagari's naked skin pressed against hers. She sat up for a moment, hastily removing both the borrowed jacket and her dress, the girl's small, perky tits revealed to Dagari's hungry gaze. Before Kilea could lay back down the older woman had kneeled in front of the bed, her face still level with Kilea's thanks to their height difference. She dipped her head down, eager lips capturing a nipple as her hands went to Kilea's waist.

The teen's eyes fluttered, her breath catching in her throat at the splendid sensation.

"Ooooooooh..."

She couldn't keep quiet, despite biting her hand to keep the noise locked, and Kelia's low moan echoed about the cabin. Dagari stopped suckling, allowing the nipple to pop free as she reached up to cup Kilea's cheek. For a moment Kelia was concerned she had angered her customer, that maybe the captain wanted her to just sit and look pretty, but the excitement shining in the woman's eyes told a different story.

"Yes, sweetness, let it out! No hiding from me, or pretending that you either do or do not like something for my sake. I want you to be yourself, and to feel what your body is experiencing without censoring anything."

All Kelia could do was nod, the beautiful girl at a loss for words. Never had she been treated with such care, and as Dagari latched her lips onto the other nipple Kilea didn't try to fight her voice this time. A soft sigh eased past her lips, the girl allowing her head to loll back as she closed her eyes. They flew open a moment later, however, when Dagari began kissing her way downwards.

"Oh no! You do not have to, this is about making you feel good..."

She was cut off as the pirate captain gently pulled her legs apart, planting soft kisses all along the teen's inner thighs. The older woman smirked up at her, tossing the young whore a saucy wink.

"Trust me, darling, there is not a things in life I do that goes against my desires. I live for pleasure, in all of its forms, and giving is just as important as receiving to me. This DOES feel good to me, sweetling."

With that Dagari turned back to the task at hand, fingers soon spreading Kilea's cunt so that her tongue could lap at the prostitute's sensitive little clit. A carpet of fiery curls adorned the girl's mound, the captain loving how soft they were, and at one point she took great delight in running her fingers through them all the way down along the teen's slit in a petting motion. Every move she made sent Kilea's head reeling, the different types of foreplay keeping her on edge. By the time Dagari had returned her attention back to the girl's wet hole Kilea was a panting, hot mess, her body aching desperately for relief.

"Please, fill me!"

Her wanton cry was music to Dagari's ears, the pirate proud that she had made such a beautiful woman beg for her. She stood, unlacing her trousers and swiftly pulling her shirt off. Kilea had scooted back on the bed, legs spread and snatch ready, and she blushed once more at the ravenous way the older woman gazed at her.

"The goddess truly blessed me with you, Kilea of Port Vanno. Of all the women in this city I have found the sweetest, and I can see the wit shining behind your eyes. I hope to one day return here, and my wish is that, by then, your debt is paid and you are running your own shop or merchant ship."

Tears prickled at the corners of Kilea's eyes, the prostitute quickly wiping them away before they could fall. Such kind words were a rarity in her life, and for a moment her heart clenched painfully at the thought of never seeing Dagari again. Many ships sank, lost forever to cruel waves and impassable storms, so there was a chance that their paths would not cross again. She didn't know the woman well, had just barely met her, but there was undeniably something between them drawing them to each other.

12