Futa Quest Ch. 03

Story Info
The ambush.
1.6k words
4.62
56.8k
76

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sajukno
sajukno
799 Followers

Under a starry sky sat two women, nestled close together in front of a crackling fire, the heat keeping out the chilly night air, reflecting on the past 24 hours.

"I still think what we did to that priestess was wrong," said Mary of Grassdale, a noble knight.

"What do you mean?" questioned her companion, Enn, a red-skinned, horned demoness from the depths of the underworld. "You seemed to enjoy yourself."

"She was a pure, virginal woman of the cloth, and we...defiled her," Mary said, staring at the fire.

"We?" Enn asked. "I seem to recall it was your cock that stole her virginity."

"And it was you who goaded me into it!" Mary retorted. "What if we ruined her for life?"

"I doubt it," Enn replied. "That priestess was so fucking stupid, she literally believed we were some sort of test sent by the gods for her. Imagine that! A demon and a human woman with a penis, sent from the gods, for a young, smoking hot virgin priestess to meet!"

"Exactly. We took advantage of a naive young woman, and it just...I don't know," Mary said. "You wouldn't understand it anyway, being a demon and all."

"What's that got to do with anything?" Enn said haughtily.

"Well, demons are known to be very depraved and perverted."

"Oh, yeah. That's true."

"You're a really bad influence, Enn."

=========================================

Mary awoke to the ashes of the previous night's campfire, her stomach rumbling. Digging through her knapsack for breakfast, Mary was shocked to find nothing but crumbs.

"Enn!" Mary shouted, waking her demon companion. "Did you eat all of the food?"

"No," Enn sleepily replied. "Maybe you ate it."

"I didn't eat it," Mary answered.

"Maybe it was an animal, or a thieving human," Enn offered.

"Well, whatever it was, we don't have any food for today," Mary said, placing her hands on her hips. "There's a pond nearby. I'm going to go fishing."

Her armor rather impractical for fishing, Mary wore a simple pale green tunic with brown trousers, muted earth tones, nothing fancy. Her fishing was very fruitful, her knapsack filling with freshly-caught fish in no time.

"Huh, I thought this would have taken all day," Mary mused, laying down on the grass, staring at the clear blue sky. "It sure is a beautiful day," she remarked.

Suddenly, two giant, red orbs swallowed the sky.

"Looks like we have some leisure time," Enn purred, reaching a hand into Mary's trousers. Mary moaned as Enn began stroking her cock, quickly bringing Mary to full mast, the human's hard cock tenting her trousers.

"Enn...not now," Mary protested.

"Your cock betrays you," Enn hummed, moving her body over Mary's, pulling Mary's pants down, Mary's cock mere inches away from her face.

"Eat me out," Enn commanded, lowering her lips on Mary's cock. Mary obliged, lapping away at Enn's wet folds as the two 69'ed in the soft grass.

Enn's long, prehensile tongue wrapped around Mary's shaft as the demoness took Mary's hot girlcock into her mouth and throat, moaning as Mary ate her pussy.

"I'm going to come soon," Mary moaned into Enn's dripping cunt, the demon only moaning in reply.

Mary groaned hard as cum surged up her cock, exploding into Enn's throat, the demoness greedily swallowing every drop as Mary's cock spewed hot, thick cum, each spurt causing the demon to moan in pleasure as she drank Mary's delicious spunk.

"Mmmfahh!" Enn shrieked, reluctantly pulling off of Mary's cock, cum still shooting everywhere. "I'm gonna cum! Drink my juices! CUMMING!!!"

Enn's pussy clenched and seized, juices squirting all over Mary's face, hot and sweet, the human lapping up as much of Enn's demon juice as she could.

"Ohh, fuck, you're such a good carpet muncher," Enn moaned, rolling off Mary onto the cool green grass.

Mary just lay there, her face sticky with Enn's juices, licking her lips. As much as she hated to admit it, she did really love sex, and Enn's pussy had been delicious.

"Oof, I'm hungry," Enn said, her stomach rumbling. "Let's cook up some of those fish you caught."

=========================================

The afternoon sun hung in the sky, Enn and Mary eating contentedly.

"I'm not one for human food, but this fish is delicious," Enn said in between bites. "For a human, you're not too bad."

"Thanks," Mary replied. Suddenly, the two heard rustling nearby. "Someone's coming!" Mary exclaimed. "Enn, put on your human disguise!"

Enn complied, instantly transforming into a seemingly normal-looking human.

"Who's there?" Mary demanded, getting up, holding her sword at the ready. "Reveal yourself!"

Suddenly, out of the bushes around them, dozens of hideous, short green creatures emerged.

"Goblins!" Mary exclaimed. "Enn, get up!"

"Oh, shit," Enn said. "This can't be good."

Their beady eyes focusing on the two women, the goblins all charged at once, wielding tiny, lethal daggers.

"This human form's useless for combat," Enn growled, quickly shedding her disguise, resuming her demon form. "Let's fuck us up some goblins."

Mary's sword swung true, cutting down large swaths of the goblin horde. Mary's demon strength was on fantastic display as she effortlessly flung goblins left and right. As quickly as it had begun, the battle was over, the living goblins making a break for it.

"I think that's our cue to leave," Mary said, wiping down and sheathing her sword, donning her armor.

"Those fucking weaklings didn't stand a chance against us, Mary!" Enn shouted, high from battle.

The two extinguished their fire and continued down the road, Enn once again donning her human disguise.

"That was rather odd," Mary remarked. "Goblins don't tend to attack until night time."

"Goblins are fucking stupid," Enn replied coldly. "Their behavior follows no rhyme or reason. They're just idiots."

"It just felt...strange, is all," Mary shrugged. "I don't know."

=========================================

Arriving in the next town just after nightfall, Mary negotiated lodging accommodations at a local tavern, her and Enn sharing a room for the night.

"A room to ourselves," Enn purred. "For the whole night...what ever will we do?"

"We will go to sleep," Mary insisted. "I don't have time for funny business."

"Oh, but I think you do," Enn pressed, moving in close to Mary. Reaching a hand down, Enn felt Mary's already hardening member. "Looks like at least one part of you is honest," the demoness purred.

Enn laid on the large bed, legs spread wide, revealing her dripping pussy to Mary. "You can go to bed," Enn stated, "or, you can fuck my naughty demon pussy. Go on, make your decision."

Mary bit her lip. On one hand, she was pretty tired, but on the other hand, she wasn't really tired...

"Okay, but just because I want to get extra worn out so I get a good night's sleep," Mary insisted, getting on the bed, placing the tip of her cock at the quivering entrance to Enn's pussy.

"Whatever, just fuck me!" Enn insisted.

Mary obliged, shoving her hard cock deep into Enn's pussy, causing the demon to cum instantly, her already tight cunt tightening even further on Mary's hot cock.

"Ooohhhh, fuck, you're so fucking huge," Enn moaned. "I love your cock!"

Mary began thrusting, wet slapping sounds filling the room, punctuated by moans from both Mary and her demon friend. Mary's breasts brushed up against Enn's, the human's inverted nipples rubbing against the demon's hard, regular ones, causing Mary to moan even harder.

"What's that?" Enn asked. "It looks like your perverted nipples are at it again!" Enn swiftly took control, turning Mary over, the demon now riding on top of the hung swordmaiden, her hands caressing Mary's boobs.

"Come out, come out, Mary's nipples!" Enn giddily squealed, playing with Mary's inverted nipples, teasing them, all the while riding Mary's fat cock hard.

"M-my nipples," Mary moaned. "T-they're coming out!"

"Nice to meet you!" Enn said, greeting Mary's rock-hard nipples as they finally popped out, Enn teasing and pinching them, much to Mary's delight.

"N-no more," Mary groaned, her cock beginning to tighten up. "Y-you're going to make me come..."

"That's the idea, honey!" Enn exclaimed, tweaking Mary's nipples even harder. "No way! Your cock...it feels like it's...growing inside of me! Playing with your nipples is making your cock get even bigger! Oh fuck!" the demoness exclaimed, cumming again on Mary's monster meat.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!!!" Mary screamed, electricity shooting through her breasts, flying down to her lightning rod-like penis, cum surging up the shaft, exploding inside Enn's pussy.

"Fuck yeah! Cum in me!" Enn moaned, cumming hard as Mary filled up her demon cunt. "My pussy is sucking up all of your hot cum! This is so fucking good!!!"

Mary thrusted upwards into Enn, fucking the last of her cumload into Enn's tight cunt, Mary's now-expended nipples retreating back into her breasts.

"Fuck, that was awesome," Enn moaned, rolling off of Mary onto the bed, cum seeping out of her cunt, staining the sheets. The two fell into a very restful sleep.

Unbeknownst to the two, there had been a figure outside the window, watching the whole time.

"Oh, gods," Clara moaned as she came, watching the tremendously erotic display inside. Ever since she had realized the fuck from Mary was real, the priestess couldn't get the swordmaiden out of her mind. And that demon, too! Clara knew it was wrong for a priestess of the Order of the Pantheon to have anything to do with a demon, but she just loved how stunningly beautiful and take-charge this Enn was! Perhaps they really had been sent to her by the gods...

"Gods, grant me the strength that I may put an end to this misconduct," Clara quietly prayed, her cunt still dripping from her orgasm. In her mind, Clara knew there was only one way for her to end the torment her body went through, and it involved riding that fat cock again...

sajukno
sajukno
799 Followers