FutaCow Farms Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough boys. Put her in the shower," Bill said.

The guards moved the cow to a small, single person shower recessed in the wall of the room. The cow followed compliantly. She looked like a zombie at this point to me. Once she was in the shower they closed the door and turned on the water for about 10 minutes. Afterwards they pulled her out, sure enough she was now hairless below the face, and dried her off.

"A couple more things we have to do," Bill said, walking out of the room.

He returned a few minutes later with red hot brands. When she saw this, the cow started screaming and kicking again. The fear of being branded seemed to have restored her courage, if only for a time. Bill ordered the other guards to bend her over a table in the center of the room and hold her steady. They did so and Bill approached the cow and pressed the burning brand against her butt. The cow screamed and moaned. I couldn't even imagine how intense the pain was. When Bill pulled away the brands the number "479" was burnt into her otherwise flawless butt cheek.

"Whatever your name used to be doesn't matter now," Bill said. "You don't have a name anymore, you got a number. You're 479. If you ever call yourself anything but that, you'll be severely punished. You understand?"

The cow nodded weakly. She once again appeared to be broken, even more so this time.

Bill left the room again, in a few minutes returned, this time with a clear plastic chastity cage in his hand.

"The only cow that ever gets to cum is Bessy. Time to suit up," he said.

Bill handed the cage to the guards who expertly slide 479's cock into and locked the device. The cow watched this all with a confused look on with her face, but made no move to resist. When they were done, 479's cock looked not just secured, but cramped in its new cage.

"Come on now, time to take you to your new home."

I followed Bill and the other guards out of the room, the cow being walked between them.

We soon emerged into a long, wide hallway with prison cells on either side. In each cell, I there was a FutaCow, everyone of them on their hands and knees. As we walked by, I saw each one had breast pumps attached, the pumps seemed to be built into the walls of the cell, and I guessed the milk was pumped somewhere through pipes in the building. Many of the cows seemed to be moaning and grunting, and I wondered to myself why.

I also noticed that while a few guards seemed to be making rounds patrolling the hallways, many were in the cells with a cow. I saw many of the cows giving the guards blowjobs while they were being pumped. I looked around at my companions, but they didn't seem to be phased by this in the slightest. Bill caught my glance though and laughed.

"One of the perks of working here is you can get a free blowjob whenever you want."

This answer didn't satisfy me, but I decided to let it go for now. I had witnessed so much I was starting to have problems processing everything.

After a lengthy walk and several corners turned, we reached the first cell that I had seen empty. Above it was the number 479.

The guards opened the cell. "Welcome home cow," one of them said, pushing the cow in.

In the center of the cell were four iron cuffs chained to the floor. On one side there were the breast pumps I had seen in the other cells. On an the opposite there was a small mat and blanket for the cow to sleep on. In one corner was a small toilet. But in the center of the back wall was a machine. After observing it for a minute, I realized it was a mechanical dildo, a fucking machine. There were two dildo's attached, one atop the other, the top one slightly smaller than the bottom.

As I was observing the room, the guards had forced 479 on her hands and knees and shackled her to the floor. Then they hooked up the breast pumps and turned them on. It took a few minutes, but before long, 479 seemed to be lactating as much as most of the other cows I had seen. Then, the guards moved to the back of the cell and adjusted the machine to 479's height. A second later they turned it on. It began to move the dildos back and forth, penetrating the cow's ass and pussy. The cow began to moan, in both pleasure and pain, I believe. That explained the sounds of pleasure I had heard from the other cows.

"Don't worry girl," Bill said with a cruel laugh. "The machine will change speeds and rhythms throughout the day to keep things fresh for you."

With that, I followed Bill and the guards out of the room. Bill then walked me to the exit.

"Well come back here tomorrow morning and I will have one of the guys give you a full tour and issue you your gear," Bill said. "And remember, not a word of this to anyone."

12