Futagear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking over her shoulder Korrina said, "Okay you've had your fun. Now if you could untie me, we can both get out of here."

The native woman put a finger in Korrina's mouth and stretched it open. She chortled, "Ohh esta'ne papa su'su."

She was surprised and caught off guard. The young woman seemed so innocent moments ago. Korrina had already learned that papa su'su meant sucking cock and given what she was doing with her fishhook finger, the young woman could only mean, you should shut up slut. This mouth is for sucking cock. Feeling indignant, her face flushed red and she bit her bottom lip unable to say or do more for herself in her current position.

The young native began moving her cock in and out in a slow rhythm. She seemed fascinated by the process; smiling and watching her cock glide in and out of Korrina's tight little bottom.

For such a small woman, she'd filled Korrina with an awful lot of cum. On the outward strokes of her cock a little of it leaked out. She could feel the warm stream tickling its way down over her pussy and nuts. It was only because of her extremely tight ass that cum wasn't spraying everywhere. Like in the joke, Korrina could only imagine what was going to happen when the monkey pulled the cork out of her ass.

The young native woman started long slow hip circles like a steam engine. The wheel went round and round and the piston moved in and out. Also like a steam engine, she started to roll a little faster building speed. Her cock started going deeper again and her look of amusement slowly began to change back to one of hunger and lust.

To Korrina, the long thick penis was not causing her pain any longer. It actually felt like a warm iron bar wrapped in silk as it glided in and out of her.

"Eee-che-cha!!" The young woman yelled as her rolling fuck motion started dropping the hammer all the way; her firm hips slapped against Korrina's ass. At least she was still moving at a slow rhythm.

For how petite this native girl was, her cock and her balls were huge. Each time her cock slid deep into her ass, the native woman's fat nuts bumped against her pussy. The combination of getting her ass fucked, the feeling of the pelvis bumping into her ass, and the huge balls slapping against her pussy had Korrina moaning without even realizing it. Arching her back, the nutsack started slapping right against her clitoris but there was a trade off. The huge cock somehow managed to go even deeper. The pleasure and pain mix ignited something inside like a welling orgasm that was just out of reach. Korrina wondered, was she just punch drunk from getting hammered so hard by a giant cock or was this something new?

Precariously perched on a tree limb hanging over an enormous thundering waterfall, she was being assfucked with her hands bound. As unwilling as she'd been in the beginning of this event, she was learning so much about her own sexuality today. A mix of her fear of death combined with being bound and dominated...was something she was into?

Being afraid had given her a massive shot of adrenaline, heightening her awareness of everything around her. Every touch and movement, every taste and smell; She could feel every texture and vein of the cock as it slid inside her. She could smell flowers somewhere in the distance mixed with the fishy smell of the river water. Turning her gaze downward, the prismatic sunlight shined through the water mist creating the most vibrant rainbow Korrina had ever seen in her life. The sun tingled on her bare skin as if it were telling her everything was going to be okay. She took a slow deep breath through her nose and began to relax a little. This is a moment to live in and it is worth dying for, Korrina thought.

Her body rocked back and forth squishing water out of the tree bark as the native woman grunted fucking her ass, long and deep like some feral cat. The bark was so soft, Korrina could feel her hard cock tear it open and slide inside. She gasped unsure what to expect but the little native woman's heavy thrusts hammered her cock deeper. The tree under the bark was slimy and smoothly textured like skin. It felt like a giant cock head below the bark.

"Oooh God! Fuck! ...that feels so good," Korrina moaned unable to control herself.

The teeth of the young woman nibbled and bit at her neck as she mercilessly pounded Korrina's ass. Her pumping and grunting sped up and before long she could feel the huge cock twittering inside her. She thought the assault was about to end but the young native woman seemed to be able to get into the peak of her orgasm and hold on to it. She continued to fuck and moan on top of Korrina with her eyes rolled back in her head. The moaning seemed more like cooing; similar to pigeons but deeper and human. It was the sexiest thing she'd ever heard. Her own cock was turgid and ready again. The fast rhythm and heavy force of her attacks was pushing her cock into the wet sponge hole. The cool water felt good against her cock and balls and it splashed outward in all directions with each deep anal thrust. If Brigitte had told her earlier that she would be fucking a tree while being anally fucked by a huge cock, she would have had her checked for data corruption.

Korrina couldn't believe what was happening. Another orgasm was about to overtake her. Each time the massive cock punched its way inside, the tickling sensation grew a little bigger. The massive orgasm that was just out of reach was like a lightning storm on the horizon slowly moving toward her. Her prostatic pressure was close to its limits and her ass flexed tight forcing her hips to roll forward; she was so close to shooting her load. The monstrous cock continued to fuck her like a machine but faster and harder with each passing moment.

The huge storm in the distance moved above her and the giant cock dropped like a bolt of lightning that set off her orgasm. Korrina's eyes rolled back in her head as her second orgasm grabbed control of her body. Veins stood out on her neck and forehead and she could feel her ass bite down hard, squeezing the jungle woman's cock tightly.

She howled in disbelief, "Aaahh fuck!! Is this even possible?"

The circular muscle of her ass bit down on the native woman's cock setting off an orgasmic chain reaction. The native woman pressed her entire body against Korrina as she grabbed two fistfuls of the spongy tree bark and flexed from the intensity. It was unintentional but she was squeezing the air right out of Korrina, forcing her down deep into the wet sponge bark. She coughed and spat before she took a deep breath and closed her mouth. Water went up her nose but she didn't care, lost in her own orgasmic bliss. Cum shot out of her like a pint of warm yogurt and she could feel it's warmth around her cock; each pulse squirting more and more cum under the spongy tree bark.

The native woman was still grunting and tried to push her cock deeper. It was flexing inside her ass but there was no cum. Her toes dug into the sponge bark and her abdominals flexed hard forcing her cock deeper than it had ever been but she only grunted and held herself with every muscle in her body flexed.

She must have a strong PC muscle, Korrina thought. She couldn't hold her breath for much longer and wondered if the woman even noticed. How long do these alien orgasms last? Was she going to drown here?

Korrina squirmed and fought. She was fine with letting the native girl have her way as payment for saving her but she wasn't about to die for it. The young woman did not take any notice to her but she blew her cork and shot cum deep inside her. It was more cum than Korrina ever imagined could come out of a cock. It gave her a small stomach ache and she could feel the warm fluid building pressure inside her.

Letting go, the young woman pulled her cock out and leaned back. Cum sprayed out of Korrina covering the lower half of the young woman's body like a shotgun blast.

Jerking her massive cock, the native shot a long stream of warm cum all over her back.

Korrina's head came up and she sucked in a huge lungful of air as the next shot of cum missed her completely and went over her shoulder. The stream glittered and broke into droplets as it fell down with the waterfall. She couldn't believe how beautiful it was.

Wait...glittered?

She turned her head to see the young woman jerking her cock. There was only a split second before she sprayed cum all over Korrina's face. She didn't know if she wanted to be turned on or sick because her hands were tied and she had no way of wiping her face. As she breathed in, the smell of her cum was a honey musk scent. It was like the most delicious human pheromones mixed with heather or honeysuckle. As the warm goo dripped from her face, sunlight glinted off of it like liquid pearls. It was beautiful and it smelled good but it was burning her eyes.

"Gah! Damn it...that stuff burns! Wipe it off please! ...aahhh it burns!"

The young woman looked at her with a curious face. She obviously had no idea what she was saying. She just moaned and stroked herself. Cum continued to pour out of the tip trickling down her cock, hand and balls finally making a puddle on the tree bark below her.

Korrina tried again, "Look, could you wipe the CUM, from my EYES? ...please." Looking down at the tree she suddenly felt really silly and said, "Or I could use the giant wet sponge that's less than three inches from my face."

Managing to lift the tied loop over the small branch, she freed herself from the tree. This was also the only thing that kept her from falling to her death so she now moved with extra caution. Korrina turned slowly to face the young woman who was now resting on her back relaxing in the mid day sun. She had no way of untying the end that was holding her wrists together and she was about to ask her to help but some glittering cum on the woman's cockhead caught her eye. There was something to her alien pheromones to be sure. Korrina was in a life or death situation but she was mesmerized by the smell and taste of this cum. With her bound hands, she grabbed the half erect rubbery cock and sucked the head into her mouth. The sweetness and floral honey scent filled her senses. Moaning and still horny, she stroked and sucked rolling her tongue along the bottom side of the cock as she moved up and down. Naturally it began to grow again and she started to fall back into a lusty mindset but a sharp slap across the face caught her off guard. It wasn't really that hard but it stung enough to hurt her pride.

"What the fuck was that for!?"

The young native woman looked at her and smiled with her large glittering eyes. She pulled her hand through the girl's hair lovingly and then pressed her palm to Korrina's chest.

"Ooosaaah juuna."

Once again the words were not important; Korrina knew what she was saying. Her strange pheromones could trap you in a state of never ending lust if you let them. Looking back at what had just happened; fucking a stranger, hanging perilously a thousand feet in the air from a tree branch with her hands bound while a hunting party of some very capable young men were on their way back to have their way with her. It was obvious that this girl was having some effect on her. She could see by the way the native woman was trying to calm her, that she probably didn't want to slap her. She was smiling and back to being erect thanks to her. Korrina looked down desperately wanting to suck her cock again but she forced herself to focus and look away.

The dark skinned young woman started smiling and flipping her rigid cock ostentatiously. She giggled, "Papa su'su!!"

Korrina smiled and nodded back. She had to get a hold on herself. With her bound hands she flipped her own throbbing and erect penis at her and said, "Yes papa su'su."

The woman pulled out her obsidian knife again and pointed to one of Korrina's boots. She pointed at it and mimicked something nibbling like a rodent or a bug or...what the hell did she mean? Looking down at her boot, Korrina noticed there was a swarm of small black beetle type insects that were eating her boots.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!! Fuck!! Get them off!! Get 'm off Get 'm off! Get 'm off!" Korrina yelled as she put her feet in front of the native. She quickly grabbed a boot and cut the laces. With two quick cuts and pulls, her boots and socks were falling down into the waterfall. The remaining beetles on her legs flew downward chasing them. They obviously had no interest in her, just her clothing.

Without asking, the native grabbed her bra from the center and cut it. Two more shoulder cuts and it was free. The young woman held it up and smiled shaking it. The same black beetle insects were eating it too. Korrina gasped in horror as she looked down at her chest but the beetles on her breasts flew to the bra as the woman dropped it down the waterfall with the rest of her clothes. She was completely naked now just like the girl in front of her. Now that she thought about it, the men that captured her were also naked aside from a few leather straps. Apparently she had a lot to learn about what clothing works here. Now that her mind was on the leather straps she looked down to the one that held her wrists together. She held them up and added, "Please..." The young woman started trying to untie them but the knots were too tight. Korrina felt like she could help and motioned toward her sheathed knife, "Just cut them off of me please!"

"Hooo!! Dai Conda," said the young woman waving her hands in disapproval. Then she went back to fighting at the ultra tight knots in a seemingly vain struggle. As she pinched and wiggled at different areas of the knots, she motioned for Korrina to look at the thin red lines running along the length of the leather restraints.

As the girl pinched and pulled, Korrina noticed the thin red lines pulse.

"Ooh holy shit! That thing is alive!" she yelled excitedly.

The young woman smiled and nodded as she pointed at it, "Dai Conda."

"Well I have to admit, I didn't see that coming."

"Dai Conda."

Korrina smirked, "Yes Dai Conda...hurry the fuck up with the Dai Conda."

The young woman had very large eyes with the most attractive jade color that sparkled in the sunlight. Her pupils were much larger than she'd ever seen on any human. Obviously this woman was not like her but a different variation of the human genome. She was so very exotic and beautiful. Whatever she was, Korrina was grateful for her help...and for the amazing soul finding sex.

She was caught off guard by soft wet lips pressing against hers. Korrina's eyes widened but she did not fight it. She felt peaceful inside and her body relaxed. Surrounded by the jungle and its deadly beauty, she felt truly happy. She somehow knew she was going to be okay.

As the inner peace took hold of her, she felt the leather bindings untie themselves and fall free of her hands. Korrina pulled away from the kiss and looked down. The leather band looking animal wrapped itself around her chest just like the one this young woman was wearing.

"You know this gives new meaning to being one with nature," Korrina said.

The young woman stared at the Dai Conda wrapped around her with a shocked expression. She lifted her breasts to get a better look.

"Dai Conda...Zim...Zim."

"Is everything okay? What's the problem? Isn't this normal for the...er...Dai Conda? What does Zim mean?"

Putting down Korrina's breasts, she traced the little creature with her fingertips looking absolutely dumbfounded. Throwing her hands up excitedly she yelled, "Oohoooo!! Zim nanai Dai Conda!

This had Korrina completely confused. She did not know what to think. She guessed it was a good thing because she was happy but she had no idea what it was about.

Clearing her throat, the young native woman said, "Eshanta." She grabbed Korrina's hand and patted it against her chest annunciating the consonants, "EEee-Shan-Taa."

Smiling back at her, Korrina said lovingly, "Pleased to meet you Eshanta. I am Korrina." Grabbing Eshanta's hand she mimicked the ritual saying, "KO-Rii-Naa."

She beamed looking Korrina in the eyes purring, "Korrina..."

"Eshanta."

"ESHANTAAAAA!!" A booming male voice shouted.

Eshanta and Korrina both turned to see twenty men at the river's edge. Two of them were already walking up the base of the tree. The older man with grey streaks in his hair was staring at Eshanta. He was the one who'd yelled her name and did not look happy in the slightest.

Looking at Korrina, Eshanta pointed to the man with grey streaks in his hair and said, "Zim." She then pointed to the Dai Conda on Korrina's chest and said, "Zim Dai Conda.

She understood what she meant now. The Dai Conda was Zim's pet or something similar. Whatever the case it only made Korrina feel like Zim would be a lot angrier for this. Trapped and afraid, Korrina began to panic and looked at Eshanta yelling, "What do we do!"

Eshanta did not look afraid. Her face was something between anger and frustration.

Even with everything that had happened today, Korrina was not ready for what happened next. Eshanta lifted her off of the tree branch and threw her over her shoulder like a ragdoll. With what seemed to be a very offensive gesture of flicking cum from her nuts at the grey haired man, Eshanta stepped off of the branch.

Korrina's mind had a little trouble accepting what had just happened but she started screaming as loud as she could regardless. Quickly gaining speed, they plummeted downward toward the jagged rocks and the roaring water below.

Grabbing the Dai Conda strap from around her chest, Eshanta threw her arm forward and the thin creature moved to her will. The end she was holding wrapped around her wrist, and the other end stretched out like a whip and grabbed the end of a dead tree limb wedged between rocks in the center of the waterfall. As the strap tightened, they swung through the face of the falling water.

Korrina let out an even louder scream. She was certain they would plow headlong into a rock face and splatter there like two giant bugs on a windshield. Flying forward at great speed, the two of them flew past the water and into a dark cave. Spinning out of control, they splashed down into a body of calm cool water.

She tumbled through the water from the force of the impact but Korrina quickly regained her sense of direction and swam to the surface. She couldn't see much but she could make out an outcropping of black rocks inside the cave. At her wits end, she just wanted to rest. She swam slowly toward the rocks with arms that barely worked.

"Just a little rest...holy shit that was crazy," Korrina said exhausted.

Each stroke hurt but she was almost there. As she reached out to climb up, something wrapped around her neck forcefully pulling her down. She watched the shimmering surface of the water as her body was being pulled down and away from it. It was Eshanta and Korrina thought she might be trying to drown her. Why after all that had happened today? Why now?

Korrina flailed and fought until Eshanta let her go. Swimming to the surface of the water, she coughed and spit as she gasped for air.

"What the fuck Eshanta! It would have been much easier to kill me up on the tree."

Putting her finger to her lips, Eshanta made the universal gesture to be quiet. Her face was painted with fear and worry. This was something Korrina had never seen on her face before. She pointed to the pile of black rocks. Amazingly Eshanta's eyes were glowing a hollow green color now that it was dark. As much as this fascinated her, she was more unnerved by the way Eshanta was staring at the land mass. The girl looked more than a little frightened. She pointed to the pile of black rocks. Korrina's eyes followed the direction her hand was pointing but she couldn't see anything. Then it happened. The pile of black rocks began to move. As they rose out of the water, Korrina became very, very, quiet. Turning to face them was the largest scorpion she'd ever seen. Only this one had four pinchers and she had almost crawled right on top of it. It was the second time today this young woman had saved her life.