Futanari Breeding Agency

Story Info
Young futa making money for college by breeding older woman.
13.4k words
4.67
308.5k
802

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,033 Followers

It felt a bit like prostitution, but she had been convinced that this was the only way for her to pay for college. She was sitting in a fancy office, next to a well-dressed professional woman.

Her family wasn't well off, and the only option to pay for college had seem to be working while studying, but her teacher, Mrs. Swan, had presented this option instead. She was her homeroom teacher, and she had already helped her in the same way that this job would help others. That is at least how Mrs. Swan described it.

School hadn't been easy. Not the studies, she excelled at that, but the other students had always made her life difficult. Being a girl with a cock wasn't normal, and mostly everyone had made sure she knew that.

Mrs. Swan had always helped her. Saying that all the boys were just jealous that her cock was bigger than theirs. She also said that when the girls got older, they would all dream about her magnificent cock too. She had never believed that, until she turned 18.

On her birthday of consent in February, Mrs. Swan had given her a blow job. She had masturbated her own cock many times before that, but having someone else do it was something much more amazing.

The blow jobs became a daily thing for a few days, and then Mrs. Swan had suggested the next step. That is when she figured that being a girl with a cock might turn out to be a good thing after all. Not only had Mrs. Swan wanted intercourse, but she wanted to get pregnant with her baby. She even said that if it was especially successful it would be a girl with a cock too. She even had studies showing that if the baby was a girl, the chances of it being born with a cock was significantly bigger when "fathered" by a girl cock. Part of her wondered why Mrs. Swan would want that, but when she got to feel her teacher's pussy around her cock, she no longer wanted to question why.

The daily blow jobs turned into sessions of making love. Her teacher seemed insatiable as she often milked cum from her cock more than once per day. Not only at school, but she even invited her home, letting her meet Mr. Swan. He knew all about it, and even encouraged them to get her pregnant. It only took two weeks since their first time together, until Mrs. Swan showed a positive pregnancy test. It was a weird feeling. She wasn't ready to raise a child herself, but knowing that it would be raised by two loving parents made her feel good. Extra so that it hadn't stopped Mrs. Swan from wanting her cock. She got to feel Mrs. Swan's mouth or pussy on her cock at least once per day still.

The Swan's had also helped her get accepted into some good colleges. They knew she would struggle to pay for it, and even if they had helped her get started with a small contribution to her previously nonexistent college fund, they all knew that more was needed. That is why she was sitting here now. The Swan's had wanted to use the company's services, but it was very expensive, and now they had given their saved-up money to her instead, as she had provided them with their wish instead.

"We are happy to have you here," the woman behind the desk said. "I am Evelyn, and I will be your contact here at the agency, but let's just start to fill out the form and we can answer any questions that come up on the way. Full name?"

"Alina Huba," she answered.

"Age?"

"18."

"Date of birth?"

"February 2nd."

"Is that a Russian accent?"

"Slovakian. Is that a bad thing?" Alina said, worried.

"Not at all. It isn't a very preeminent accent, but we sometimes get asked for European futa's, so it can help you be higher in demand. There can be legal difficulties if you aren't a US citizen."

"I am! I have it with me if you want to see. I got it just a few months ago when I turned 18."

"No worries. We will need your measurements and some medical testing too, but first, are you fully familiar with what we do, and how it works?"

"Somewhat," Alina said, uncertainly.

"I will make a quick summary, and then I will give you some reading material we have when you leave," Evelyn said. "First what we do is provide a service for women who want to get impregnated by a woman with a cock. We call you futanari, or futa for short. The service is expensive because we want to make sure the children get a nice home. We offer artificial insemination, but most clients ask for natural insemination. You understand what that entails?"

"Sex?" Alina answered, unsure if that was what the women meant.

"Yes. Insemination by intercourse. When that is the case they pay for each session, to make sure they don't waste your precious time, and then a bigger fee upon completed impregnation. Is that something you would be interested in?" Evelyn asked.

"Yes," Alina answered hesitantly, feeling her face blush.

"Good. I have a feeling you will get the chance to help a lot of people," the woman said, smiling. "Now we should also mention that even if we will check your semen to make sure it is potent, we can't promise our clients you will be able to get them pregnant, nor that the baby will be a futa as well, so you don't need to worry about those things. We would advise you to not promise any clients certain results, even if I heard from Julia that you already had some success."

"I won't," Alina said, blushing that the woman already knew she had gotten Julia, or Mrs. Swan, pregnant.

"Good. Now if we step over here I will take your measurements."

Alina followed the woman to a corner of the room where a measurement stick was placed on the wall and a scale was standing on the floor. Her height and weight were noted down on the form by the other woman.

"Now we come to the part that can be awkward. Not all clients care about it, but we like to provide cock size, as well as load volume. We will then use that load to check how potent you are. Are you okay with me helping you with that?" Evelyn asked.

Alina hesitated. She had tried to prepare for this, but the only other person who had touched her cock was Mrs. Swan. In this career choice a lot of other women would do that. The thought got her excited, but also nervous. She looked the woman over. She was even older than Mrs. Swan. It was hard to tell. She guessed around 40, but she could be even older than that. Even at that age, she was beautiful, in a professional office kind of way. She felt a bit ashamed to be thinking like that about someone more than twice her age, but she still nodded her head in answer of her question.

"Good. Just stand right there," Evelyn said.

Alina watched as she moved over to a table and picked up a measurement tape, and a measurement cup that looked quite a lot like a beaker from chemistry class. The woman then also picked up a pad, that she put down on the floor in front of Alina, and then kneeled on.

"I will take your cock out now. Don't worry, I have done this plenty of times, so it isn't anything I haven't seen before," she explained.

Alina stood there frozen as her pants got lowered, revealing her panties clinging tight to her cock.

"Looks like that is quite decently sized," Evelyn commented.

Alina often felt it was much too big, and hard to hide, and now more than ever she wished it had been normal in size. The woman grabbed her panties and pulled them down too, and Alina felt her cock jut out. It took all her strength to not allow it to get fully erect, but she felt it had been filled slightly with blood, making it stand out, while still hanging downwards.

"That, that," Evelyn started to stutter.

Alina felt her face grow red in shame.

"That is magnificent," Evelyn said, her eyes sparkling. "Your cock is amazing. I can already tell you that you will be in high demand. Many of our clients ask for big futanari cocks, and this might be the biggest one. You must be very proud."

Alina was confused. Everyone had made fun of her for her big cock for years, and she always felt it was a hindrance.

"Is it a good thing?" she asked.

"Yes, very good," the woman said, looking like she would start drooling any second. "Sorry, I must stay professional. It needs to be fully hard before we take your measurements. Would you mind if I helped you?"

Alina watched as the older woman took hold of her semi hard cock with both hands, seemingly too eager to wait for approval to get it hard.

"Go ahead," Alina said, trying to hide the excitement in her voice.

Evelyn started to move her hands slowly over her cock. Alina couldn't help but think that this was the touch of someone very experienced. She was gentle, clearly knowing that she was handling something very sensitive, but her hands were still firm, in full control of the hardening cock. Alina felt her cock swell, willfully stopping her previous attempts to not get an erection, and in the blink of an eye, she felt her cock get so hard it was pulsating.

For a moment she felt like she was about to cum, but before she could, the woman took her hands away, and Alina looked down as the tape measure was placed on top of her cock, measuring from the stomach and all the way out to the tip of her bulbous cockhead.

"Just as I thought," Evelyn said.

Alina thought she was done, but instead she took the tape measure and put it around her cock, measuring the girth.

"Top marks for both, I am quite sure you are the biggest cock we have both in length and girth," she said, smiling.

Alina was still confused about everything. Mrs. Swan had tried to convince her that a big cock was what everyone dreamed about, but she still had a hard time understanding why.

"Will that be a problem?" Alina asked. "If I can't join the agency I fully understand," she added, defeated.

"On the contrary," Evelyn said, laying the tape measure away and returning her hands to Alina's hard cock. "If we put your details out now we would probably get hundreds of women wanting to set up a session with you, and half of them wouldn't even care about getting pregnant," she added, stroking Alina's cock.

"Lucky for you we aren't that kind of agency. We try to be professional in everything we do, but trust me, that out of all the wonderful futanari cocks I have ever seen, yours is the most beautiful. If I was younger I would even hire you myself," the woman said, eyes gleaming.

Alina could feel the desire from the woman. It was similar to Mrs. Swan. Like they would eat her up. In one way it made her feel powerful. That she had control over them. On the other hand, she also felt like prey. She wondered if she had to choose between those conflicting feelings, or if that is how it would always feel.

"I will need to talk about more people at the agency, but I am quite sure we will need to give you special treatment. Top clients only. We need to make sure no one takes advantage of you," Evelyn said, stroking faster.

Alina wondered what kind of special treatment it would be. She knew she was probably younger than all the other girls working for the agency, and that it could be problematic because of that. She looked down on Evelyn, stroking her cock fast with both hands. A few moments ago, she had been ready to cum, but now she felt she could deal with this pleasure forever. Still she was wondering if the point here wasn't that she should cum fast to not make it awkward. Evelyn's hands felt good, so she decided she was going to enjoy it for a little longer. It felt very good when a beautiful woman handled her cock.

"I am not supposed to do this, but do you think I could kiss your cock? Maybe lick that pre-cum away, that is teasing me so much?" Evelyn asked.

"Yes," Alina answered, nodding her head.

Evelyn started by licking the pre-cum up, savoring it in her mouth before she started to kiss the cockhead. Alina shivered in pleasure, extra turned on by how much Evelyn seemed to enjoy kissing her cock, and tasting her pre-cum.

"Maybe suck a little on it too? I have never sucked a cock this big before, and my husband would kill me if I didn't jump on the opportunity," Evelyn begged.

"Go ahead," Alina said, her voice shaking as the excitement started to get to her.

Evelyn was married too. Just like Mrs. Swan. Did her husband know about her love and admiration of girl cock too? He must. She thought about everything Mrs. Swan had taught her about her husband. All she had observed. Would it work on Evelyn too? She looked as Evelyn started to suck on her cock. Eagerly dancing with her tongue around it. She wanted to say what Mrs. Swan made her say. She had a feeling both Evelyn and her husband would love it.

"Do you like sucking on my big cock, Mrs. Evelyn?" Alina said, trying to sound confident.

Evelyn froze, cock still in her mouth, and looked up on her. For a moment Alina was close to panicking that she had messed everything up, but then Evelyn nodded her head, her eyes glistening with something Alina only could take for horniness.

"We better test how much of my cock you can get in your mouth, Mrs. Evelyn, because I am certain your husband will want to know that," Alina said, encouraging Evelyn to do more than just suck a little on it.

Alina felt as in heaven, as Evelyn started to sink her lips lower and lower on her cock. She was just as good as Mrs. Swan, or maybe even better. Mrs. Swan said herself it took her a few times of sucking her cock before she learned how to handle it, but Evelyn seemed experienced enough to handle it now already. It was slightly weird, but she felt like maybe older people was her thing? A few months ago, she hadn't even thought about being with someone older. Mrs. Swan had changed that, and now she was loving how someone more than twice her own age was sucking her cock. If this was the kind of pleasure they could give her, she would certainly search it out again.

She got lifted out of her spell as she heard Evelyn cough, without letting her cock slip out of her mouth. Tears were forming on Evelyn's eyes, and she recognized that from when Mrs. Swan tried to take as much of her cock in her mouth that was possible, making her choke on it. She watched as Evelyn again tried to take it deep, pushing it against her throat, almost make it go past, before starting to cough again. Mrs. Swan always tried, but hardly managed to get her cock down her throat. It felt amazing when she did, and Alina wanted Evelyn to do it too.

"Are you going to give up so easily? What would your husband say if he saw you failing to take my cock down your throat? I think he would be very disappointed if you came home, and told him you had the chance to do it, but couldn't go through with it," Alina said, trying to sound bold.

It worked, as Evelyn took a deep breath through her nose, and methodically let the oversized cock slide deeper into her mouth, budding against the back end, before her throat fully opened, letting it slide deeper. Alina put all her focus towards standing still, as the pleasure made her want to jump with excitement.

Alina thought about what to say next, but with all the pleasure she couldn't think of anything. She just looked down on Evelyn, lightly moving her head, making her throat milk her. It felt amazing, but it also gave her that tingling feeling in her balls. She knew this wouldn't last long. Part of her wanted to just come down Evelyn's tight, sweet throat, but she remembered that Evelyn needed a sample of her cum.

"Tonight when you see your husband, are you going to make him lick your p-," Alina stopped, realizing she was about to talk even more dirty to someone unknown. She looked down on Evelyn, seeing her look up at her again, eagerness in her eyes. She could tell she enjoyed the dirty talk, wanting to hear where it would go.

"Are you going to make him lick your pussy, telling him it is so wet because you loved sucking my cock so much?" Alina continued.

Alina didn't dare to look down, but she felt Evelyn nod, and take her cock deeper, until her cum filled balls rested against the older woman's chin. All of her cock was inside of Evelyn, and it was a pleasure she could barely handle.

"You better stop now, if you want that sample," Alina said.

Evelyn looked up at her, grabbing the base of her cock with her hands, and then started to move slightly faster back and forth. Alina felt her imminent release grow stronger. Just when she was certain it would burst, Evelyn stopped and pulled away. Alina groaned, feeling her cock ready to burst, and before she knew it, her cock started to shoot.

When she looked down, she saw that Evelyn had already been able to get the beaker up to her cock, catching every spurt of semen. With that Alina felt like she could fully let go, trying to use her muscles to shoot more and more strings of cum into the beaker. It started to fill up, fast, and Alina knew she wasn't ready to stop yet. Evelyn started to panic as the beaker was getting close to overflowing, trying to change the angle of Alina's cock, so that the beaker didn't need to be leaned to catch all the cum, but quickly realizing it would fill up anyway.

"What the fuck is wrong with your cock?" Evelyn half screamed.

Alina was worried again. Would the bulk of her ejaculation cause everyone to be grossed it? Mrs. Swan said she loved it, but she always thought she was a bit of a freak.

As the beaker started to overflow, leaking down on the floor, Evelyn quickly moved the beaker away, and replaced it with her mouth. Alina saw a jet hit the tongue, but for the rest, Evelyn closed her mouth around the head, swallowing between every massive load.

When it was over Alina felt her knees wobble before she found her strength again. She looked down at Evelyn, still sucking on her limpening cock, trying to not still anything from the beaker.

"I am sorry I came so much. I didn't know I would fill the beaker," Alina said, still nervous she would be in trouble.

"No need to be sorry," Evelyn said, taking the cock out of her mouth for the first time since she first took it in her mouth. "I was just shocked that you filled the entire beaker. Most only cover a little bit more than the bottom, even if we have some that can fill more than half of it too, but you filled it all up, and then came much more. Everyone is going to love this. Remember that they are here to get pregnant, and having a massive load of vigorous cum certainly helps, and I am sure most will want to do even more than that with it."

Evelyn stood up and carried the beaker over to a table. Alina pulled her clothes up and tried to make herself presentable again.

"Are you on any special diet to make your cum taste this way? Fuck, I shouldn't be this unprofessional. I feel so bad about having this much delicious cum, and we only need a fraction of it for the rest of the tests." Evelyn said.

Alina had gotten her clothes back on, and looked at Evelyn as she turned to her, beaker at hand, lifting it up to her lips, filling her mouth with cum from it.

"I am sorry for my behavior. I just realized it might be the last time I get to taste your cum, and I couldn't miss the chance to drink some more of it. I swear to god, if you bottled this up and sold it, you would be a millionaire in no time," Evelyn said, mouth still half full of cum. "And where did you learn to talk like that? My husband is going to blow his load when I tell him. I most certainly will make him lick me, as I tell him how amazing your cock is. Only problem is that now I have no real measurement to give for your cum, but I guess we can just write that you extended the limit, and then still came much more. I better sit down before I do more stupid things."

Alina watched as Evelyn walked over to the desk on unsteady legs. She almost thought she might be drunk. Alina followed and sat down too. Mrs. Swan sometimes acted weird after their sessions too.

"Are you still interested in working for us?" Evelyn asked.

"Yes," Alina answered, certain that if all women were like Mrs. Swan and Evelyn, knocking women up would be the best job in the world.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,033 Followers