Futanari Club

Story Info
A young shy woman learns it is not so bad having a girl cock.
8.5k words
4.63
230.6k
347

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,033 Followers

Warning

This is a story about my own kind of Futanari. Futanari is a japanese word meaning hermaphrodite but over the ages in Japan it have had other meanings too just as in western society today it can mean a few different things. My story holds true to the hermaphrodite meaning and the futanaris that take part in this story all have a pussy and a cock. Tbe Futanaris in my story all see themselves as women that happen to have a cock too. There are no men in the story but only women, with or without cock, which makes me label them as lesbians having lesbian sex between women where some of the women have only a pussy while others have a pussy and a cock.

I know that my version of the futanari might not fit everyone's description of what a futanari or hermaphrodite is. This is a story and you could say that I have created my own little futanari universe where the story is taking place. It is a story and it does not try to be real and I hope I will not offend anyone with how I tell my story either it be by how people look, how I describe them or how the characters in the story describe themselves or others. If anyone still has something they want to point out please send a private message or email and we can discuss it in private.

I did not use an editor for the story so there is a big chance there might be some spelling errors or grammar problems. Please be gentle in your judgment if such problems exist with this story and it might lessen your experience from reading it.

Main Characters

Lisa

A shy 20 year old girl with long hair, nice breasts, a wet pussy and a big secret in the form of a giant girl cock. She have lived a sheltered life but is soon on her way to a new world of lesbian sex.

Maria

A 40+ doctor that specializes in hermaphrodites and she is a member of the Futanari Club. She is from Latin America, got a fit body together with long beautiful hair.

Mandy

A friend of Maria and Jenn. A member of Futanari Club. Around 40 years old. She got more of a full figure and especially a big set of breasts. She can be a bit wild and eager at times.

Jenn

Former volleyball player that works as a trainer at a gym. Over 40 years old but still holds a fit and athletic body. Smaller breasts but amazing long legs and a perfect butt. Likes to put her long hair up in a knot. Also a friend of Mandy and Maria and a member of the Futanari Club.

The Queen

Another girl with a big cock. Around 35 years old with a very sexy body. Who she is is still a bit of a mystery.

Futanari Club

Lisa was standing outside the doctor's office. She knew it would be difficult to enter but she needed a doctor and her mother had promised that this doctor would do a good job.

Lisa was a special girl in many ways. She had long golden blonde hair, a well-toned and athletic body. She was very proud of both even if she never got to show them off and the thought of doing so scared her. The most special part of Lisa was that she had both a pussy and a cock. Not a normal boy penis but a big, solid, girl cock. She had learned to hide it. Usually be wearing the tightest pantyhose and then loose pants or a skirt on top of that. That way even if she saw a beautiful woman and her cock grew big and hard she could still manage to hide it.

When she was younger she had been found it and everyone had made fun of her. Her parents decided to move and after that Lisa had learned that she had to keep her big girl cock a secret from everyone. She had made it through high school keeping her secrets and she was looking forward to further studies at university. Her mother had protested though as that would mean another move and they had reached an agreement where Lisa had to try and work first and then they would reevaluate the situation. Two years it had been before Lisa said she was longing to study again and soon enough she had managed to convince her mother and she had been allowed to move on her own.

Her mother had arranged everything for her, what university to attend, what classes to take, where to live to not risk her secret to come out. When it was time for Lisa to go to the doctor her mother had said she would need to come home and see the family doctor that knew everything about her situation but Lisa had insisted she would need a doctor where she was living now. Her mother had started her research and found Doctor Maria Lopes who had a reputation of being a bit of an expert when it came to hermaphrodites.

Lisa was hesitating outside the doctor's office but eventually she found her courage and walked inside. She had been living hiding and in shame and she knew it would never get better if she did not try to trust someone. From what her mother had heard this woman was nice and understanding of women in her situation. Maybe she could ask some questions that she had always been worrying about.

The receptionist was a very pretty young woman a few years older than herself. Lisa walked up to her and introduced herself saying she had an appointment with doctor Lopes. The young woman told her that she could sit down and the doctor would come to see her as soon as possible. There was no one else around which was a relief to her. She feared that if someone else was there they would learn about her secret. She felt a lot safer now being alone waiting for the good doctor.

After waiting for about 15 minutes she saw a woman walking into the waiting room wearing a doctors coat. She was in her mid-40s and looked Latina which was not a surprise based on her name. Lisa stood up and greeted her not knowing if she should be nervous as the doctor had a lovely, calming smile but also long beautiful hair and seemed to have a nice body under her coat. She knew that sometimes she could have problems with that.

She was led to an examination room. She was told to change into a examination dress behind a curtain and she did as she was told. She was not used to that from her old doctor but she understood there could be different practices. She had decided to wear a good pair of pantyhose with a skirt today. She got them off quickly and then her top too and then put on the examination dress. She heard the doctor say "Do not forget your underwear needs to come off too" but that was not a problem for Lisa as she never wore underwear with her pantyhose. It was just uncomfortable if she would get hard and the pantyhose was enough support or even better support.

When she stood out from the barricade she had undressed behind the doctor helped her sit up in a chair. "So you are Lisa. I have spoken to your mother a few times and she said I should tell you that I am very used to seeing people with both a vagina and a penis. Now would you let me have a look?" Lisa nodded carefully and as she felt the doctors hand lift the dress away she had to turn her head away. There was a long moment of silence and Lisa sneaked a look only to see the good doctor sitting there mesmerized.

Lisa tried to clear her mind. She felt naughty thoughts try to sneak in as she looked at the beautiful Doctor Lopes between her legs. The doctors hands started to touch her and she again turned her head away in shame. She tried to think about being somewhere else. Somewhere where she had control. She felt the good doctor touch and examine her and she could not help that certain reactions took place. She knew it could happen and she had prepared for it but she felt so vulnerable in this situation and she feared she would get in trouble for it.

"Everything looks good here Lisa, even if it was a bit difficult to work around this big thing". Lisa felt her face grow the deepest shades of red. The doctors touching her pussy had made her cock grow all big and hard. She had tried to prevent it but she could not help it. "I am sorry Doctor. I know it is b..." but the doctor broke her off before she could finish. "It is nothing to be ashamed of Lisa. This is perfectly normal and it just shows you are a healthy young woman to react this way. You should be very proud of it. It is rare with a cock this big and lots of boys would be envy of you for it." Lisa was not sure how she should react but she felt a smile on her face.

"Do you ever touch it?" Lisa shook her head in horror. Why in the world would anyone want to touch it? "If I had something like this I would touch it all the time. Actually Lisa would you mind if I touched it?" Lisa was mortified. There was no way she could let anyone touch it, especially not when it was as hard as it was now. "No, Doctor you cant. I never touch it either. That would be bad."

"It is not bad Lisa. I work with a lot of girls like you and one of the most important things is that you learn that it is not bad and that it is a blessing." Lisa did not believe her. The big cock had only caused her problems in her life and there was no way it could ever feel good. "Lisa I understand you are not used to this but I want to show you how good it can feel for you when someone is touching your cock. Do you trust me enough for that Lisa?" She looked down at the doctor Lopez between her legs, half poking out behind her cock. She did trust her and as a doctor she should know best. She hesitated for several moments but as the doctor looked up at her with such beautiful eyes she felt she could not deny her. Against her better judgment she nodded her head.

She felt the doctor wrap a hand around her cock. It did not feel good. It felt awkward and strange. Maybe she had made a big mistake by trusting the doctor. When the doctor moved her hand up and down slowly Lisa moaned. What was that? Why did she moan? She felt the hand stroke her shaft and then a sudden flick on the head and another moan escaped her lips. What was this? Could it actually be feeling good after all?

"It feels good right Lisa? I can make it feel even better unless you tell me to stop." Lisa did not know what to do. At first it had not felt good at all but now it was not bad. The doctor promised it would feel even better! She had to see for herself.

She felt the doctors gloved covered hand move away from her cock and a moment later she felt a bare hand wrap around her. She had to confess, this felt pretty good. When she felt something wrap around her cock head she started to breathe heavily. It was wet and warm and it seemed to find several sensitive areas. She had given herself orgasms by touching her own pussy before even if that could be difficult as it mean she had to reach around her hard cock but this was something different. It felt just as good, maybe even better. "Doctor what is happening?" Lisa was scared. In all the pleasure there was a very strange tingle. She looked down at the doctor seeing she was sucking on her cock head while stroking her shaft rapidly. "Doctor, please, something is wrong" but as she looked down at the doctor she did not stop and a few moments later Lisa was hit by a strong orgasm. She saw the good doctor pull the cock from her mouth and she saw a long rope of white fluid shoot over the doctors face with each wave of pleasure covering the beautiful face. Lisa collapsed in the chair as she again felt the doctor's lips around her cock. "Doctor, what in the world was that?"

"That was a cock orgasm, Lisa. It felt good, right?" Lisa had to agree. It was the most intense feeling she ever felt. She had almost dreamed about being intimate with a beautiful woman but this cock play was new to her. Still when she looked down on the lovely face of Doctor Lopes covered in cum she had to save she liked it. "You can get dressed now Lisa but there is something I want to talk to you about before you leave"

Lisa unmounted from the examination chair and got behind the covers to get dressed. She saw the good doctor clean her face by scooping the white stuff towards her mouth and then using a towel. There was something erotic about it and her cock felt weird again when the pantyhose wrapped around it. At least she felt safe again knowing the pantyhose will keep her secret in place. Once fully dressed she stepped out to where the doctor was waiting.

"So, Lisa, what I wanted to talk to you about is a special club that I am a member of. It is called Futanari Club. Do you know what futanari means?" Lisa shook her head. She had never heard about it before. "A futanari is someone like you, a stunningly beautiful girl with a cock. A lovely big cock". Lisa was curious. A club with people like herself? She eagerly continued to listen to the doctor. "This club has two type of members. One is women like yourself. Women with a cock. The other kind of members is ones like myself. Women who admire girls with cocks." Lisa could not believe that. Admire girls like her? Her cock had only lead to trouble and hardships.

"Do you like women Lisa?" Lisa nodded quickly. She had been interested in boys when she was younger but she never had a chance to date one or kiss one. As she grew older she started to find the girls in her class more attractive than the boys and now when she played with her pussy she always thought about other women. "I think it would be very good for you to visit when the club has a gathering. There would be a lot of women there who would love to meet you. They would love to make your cock feel as good as today. Even much better. Would you like to visit the club once to try it?"

Lisa liked the idea. A club where she could meet people who did not mind her secret. That had their own secrets. There was only one problem. "I am shy. I do not know if I could go there."

"Well how about this Lisa. I am a member of that club too. I could meet you there and be your chaperone." That made Lisa feel better and as the doctor smiled at her she knew she could not say no to her. She nodded slowly. "Great! I was hoping you would accept. You will be a big hit and you will not regret coming. Let me get you my info and the info on our next gathering. Just show up with an outfit like the one you are wearing today and I will make sure you will have the greatest night of your life, Lisa." Lisa could not believe how the day had turned out. She had woken up thinking this would be a very difficult day and even if it had been weird she did not mind it. She walked out of the building with her cock as hard as ever before and for the first time in her life she did not mind it.

*************

It had been a few difficult days but for other reasons then before. Lisa had spent several days thinking about Doctor Maria Lopes stroking her cock and sucking the head. She had been thinking of her cock orgasm that made her cock shoot white goo all over that lovely face. She had been promised more things that would make her feel good. That there would be people that would like her secret and some who would share it. It was to good to be true and that is what made her nervous now. What if it was to good to be true?

She had arrived thirty minutes early but decided to sit on a bench close to the house where she been told the meeting was. She had seen a lot of people enter. All of them women from her own age of 20 and up to 50. They all looked stunning. Some short, some tall, some petite and other with more full figures. Lisa had heard that everyone had a type but if that was true she had not found her own yet. She thought that as long as someone was beautiful it did not matter. If she could decide she would want the doctor today though. Or someone like her. She had been thinking a lot about seeing her naked.

15 minutes after the assigned time there was not as many arriving anymore. She had not seen Maria yet but she guessed she could have missed her as she sat quite far away and might not recognize her without the coat on. She had decided to do this and waiting any longer would not change anything. Best to just go inside and get it over with. She stood up and put on her bravest face and then walked inside.

She walked past two doors to enter and then there was a wide hallway with many doors on the sides and straight forward was another set of big doors and she could see a sign on one of the doors saying Futanari Club. It was a strange name but she kind of liked it. She walked as steadily as she could towards the doors.

The inside was full of women. Lisa guessed there were at least 50 women but it could be more. The room was huge and there was groups of people everywhere. Lots of people and she could see all of them looking at her. She felt her face grow red and for a moment she thought about running away but then the doctor came running towards her. She was wearing a tight dress that showed of her beautiful body and high heels that made her legs look very sexy. Lisa grabbed her arm and held on for safety.

"I am glad you could make it. Come with me and I will introduce you. And please call me Maria here" Lisa held on and walked with Maria. People were not looking as much anymore but just a quick glance as she passed by. She could live with that. Maria asked her if she wanted food which she declined and if she wanted something to drink but it all looked to contain alcohol and she was not experienced with alcohol so she thought it might be a bad idea to try it here so Lisa shook her head. Instead they walked up to two women around Maria's age.

"Ladies, I give you Lisa." Lisa felt her cheeks blush again but not as bad as before and she reached her hand out carefully to greet the two women. "This here is Mandy and this is Jenn." Both of the ladies looked to be about the same age as Maria and they both had nice long hair. Mandy had a full figure with big breasts but still decently athletic from what Lisa could tell. Jenn was a bit taller and had a very slim body and very petite breasts. Lisa had a hard time believing so many beautiful women could be gathered in one room.

The two women started to talk about themselves. Mandy worked in an office and Jenn worked as a trainer at a gym and she had a background as an volleyball player. They also asked Lisa about where she came from and what she was doing at the university. She did her best to answer them but she was also growing unruly. When she saw an opening in the talking she leaned close to Maria and gathered her courage. "I want to feel good". That made Maria smile but Lisa also noticed the other two women get quiet and she blushed again thinking they must have heard her.

"Well we should make sure we take care of that right away Lisa. Would you mind if Jenn and Mandy joined us in a private room upstairs?" Lisa looked quickly at the two women and then back at Maria. She was a bit confused at the question. She did not feel confident to speak it and she did not know if she should nod or shake her head. "May they join us?" She was happy about the easier question from Maria and nodded her head. She felt like her cock had been hard for days and she wanted to do something about it.

Maria took Lisa's hand and started to walk with her towards a staircase. Mandy and Jenn followed behind them as they went up to a balcony with a view over the big room. Lisa looked out over all the women amazed that such a club could have so many members but soon she was pulled away and all four of them entered a room. Lisa saw Mandy and Jenn move to the side of the room while Maria lead Lisa to the middle of the room and gave her a kiss. It was Lisa's first kiss. She did not know what to do but as she felt the Maria's tongue slip into her mouth she moved her tongue too. She felt her own breathing get heavy. It felt good! The soft lips and the tongue. She could get used to this. The kiss ended suddenly and Maria stepped away leaving Lisa standing in the middle of the room.

"I've been telling my friends about you Lisa. Mandy and Jenn were very impressed of what I told them. So much that they both very much would like to give you pleasure. I think you would be very happy with how they could make you feel." Lisa was not sure what to think. She had been prepared to get more pleasure from Maria but other people too? She was standing there for a long time not knowing what to answer but it seem like the decision was made for her as both Mandy and Jenn moved towards her and they both went down on their knees on the carpet in front of Lisa just a few inches away from her body. She wanted to pull her short skirt down afraid that they would be able to see her hard cock pressing in the pantyhose from their new angle.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,033 Followers