Futanari Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love your ass. Do you love my cock in your ass Maria?"

"Yes" Lisa was not very convinced. It sounded like Maria was whimpering the word out rather than saying it.

"Tell me what you like Maria."

"Your cock. My ass. Fucking." Lisa thought that would have to do. Maria did not as much whimper it out this time but more like moaning. Lisa liked to hear Maria moan. She kept pounding the round flesh and the little tight hole.

"Oh, god." Lisa felt Maria shift position slightly under her between strokes and she figured that Maria had reached for her pussy touching it lightly while getting her ass fucked.

"Cumming. Cumming from ass fucking." It was not like she had to be told to know that the woman under her was having an orgasm. She felt the already tight ass tighten up even more squeezing her girl cock in an orgasmic bliss. Lisa felt her own orgasm getting close.

"Can't take it. Please cum. Fill my ass before I crumble." That was just what Lisa had planned. Only a few seconds after Maria had finished her orgasm it was Lisa that reached the seemingly unreachable heights of pleasure as her orgasm took over making her shoot all of her warm cum into Maria's still twitching ass. When it was over Lisa pulled out and almost fell down on her back on the table.

"You passed the test."

"Good. I still need to take to my husband but I think I want to move in as soon as possible. God, I think my ass will be sore for a few days after this. Still my naught mind is already thinking about next time I will be spanked and fucked." Lisa liked that. She was too tired to think about sex now but she knew that within a few days she will want to try this again.

"Now who is going to clean me?" Both Jenn and Maria looked at Lisa's cock that had just been in Maria's ass.

"I can do it. Since you two been having all the fun so far." Lisa thought that Jenn had a good point.

"I've never done that before. But I have a feeling I will need to learn and since it was in my ass it should be me." Maria also had a valid point. Lisa could not decide.

"We are gonna have to learn to share so why not start now? We can clean one side each." It was Jenn's idea but Maria was quick to agree and with Lisa laying on her back the two older women took their place on each side of her and started to lick her cock clean. Surely living three people together would lead to some problems at times but there would be times like this to make up for it. The Futanari Club had changed her life and she was already thinking about what new skills she would be able to learn before the next meeting.

****************************************

Chapter 3 done. Hoping to make a chapter 4 which would be the final chapter in the story for now. Lisa has made a long journey in a short time but it is time for her to get to use everything she has learned.