Futanari Dream

Story Info
A second-person voyeur futanari dream.
2.3k words
4.41
48.5k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemmasXXY
FemmasXXY
493 Followers

A second-person futanari voyeur dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You don't know her name. You've never dreamed about her before.

You stand in a private backyard. It's probably hers. The high fences all around are covered in a thick layer of ivy. Behind that, tall trees stand erect, spreading their arms, saving this oasis from the worst of the sun.

She's in front of you, walking slowly away, and you follow, attracted by her perfection.

She is wearing a long grass dress, swishing down by her ankles. It does nothing to hide her sensuous lines. She has long, smooth, toned legs, culminating in wide hips and a firm, round ass.

She is wearing a loose white button-up shirt, which looks to be tied in the front. Her bared midriff shows her trim waist. Her long, blonde hair drapes loosely down her back.

She accents every soft, slow step she takes with the slightest roll of her hips. The grass skirt drifts across her skin easily, occasionally revealing hints of her lithe form.

She turns her head up to the sun, and now you see her face. Her eyes are nearly closed, but a smile plays across her full, pink lips. She has not a care, not a wrinkle, not a hard line to her features. She is a goddess.

She continues walking, and you follow, feeling yourself respond to her beauty. Her fingers spread out and she lifts her arm, touching the breeze as it drifts across her skin. The exposed skin of her arm shivers with the slight chill, and you feel yourself shiver in sympathetic response.

She walks through a garden gate, into an open area, with a small pool and a luxuriant deck chair, long and low enough for the goddess to stretch out upon. She continues her steady pace to the chair. You follow the goddess, as if you would want to do anything else. But the last thing you wish is to disturb her, so you move to one side, softly, towards the side where she would lay her head on the highest cushion of the chair. Her gaze would mostly be away from you. But if you could only look into her eyes, then you would see her perfection...

Her back is towards you as she begins to sway her hips, sashaying to a music that only she can hear. She reaches up, and her shirt comes loose. She has untied it, and now gently pulls it away from her slender shoulders. The shirt falls away, down her arms, past her rolling hips, to the grass at her bare feet.

She turns around but does not seem to notice you, still dancing to her unheard melody. Her breasts strain against the bikini top she wears, natural greens and browns over her sun-golden skin. She reaches behind her, and unties the strings at her neck, letting them dangle down her back. Then she unties the strings at her back. Her top falls away, blending into the grass, and her magnificent breasts come into full view.

Each is a full, round teardrop, heavy but high, sitting proudly upon the goddess's chest. Her areolae are darker, richer gold than her skin, and standing out from them are two succulent tips, which press out still further as a breeze wafts by them.

You are responding strongly to the vision of paradise before you. As you reach a hand down to touch yourself, you find that you are naked, nothing between you and satisfaction.

She still dances, still sways to her own rhythm. She has turned away again, and now brings her legs together. She places both hands at her waist, her fingers just under her waistband, and your breath catches in your throat.

Without a hint of haste, she slowly lowers her skirt down around her hips, first revealing the lines of the thong she wears underneath, then down across her tight, firm buttocks.

As if this were not glorious enough, she does not let her skirt fall, but guides it down her long, sensual legs. It is as if she has begun to caress herself, for indeed she has. As the skirt pools around her feet, she traces her fingers back up her legs, stopping only to gently squeeze her ass.

Then she unties one side of her string thong, then the other. With flicks of her wrists, her last vestige of clothing is cast off. The goddess is now naked, glowing in the light of the summer sun, high overhead. This would seem to be her natural way, as she bore no tanning lines.

As she turns to climb into the luxury of her chair, you see that she is so much more than even a goddess. You see, hanging between her legs, a man's heavy rod, though no smaller for being on her feminine frame. You catch the smallest glimpse of her woman's sex, just underneath. They both look enticing, as golden at the rest of the goddess.

She lays down across the chair, her head towards you but facing away, off and to your right. With a contented sigh, she seems to relax.

Her hands stay occupied, roaming across her body as they are able. You can almost feel what they feel: the smooth heat of her skin, every curve of her waist and hips, the sweat beginning to form across her body. When she brings her hands up to first cup, then gently squeeze and caress her breasts, you almost know how firm they are, what the weight feels like in her hands.

Her hands stay for a time at her breasts. When she presses them, when her breath catches, so does yours. When she gently flicks a nipple, and gasps softly, you find yourself short of breath. And when she pinches them in a wave of pleasure, the warm shiver suffuses through you as well.

Her breathing, and yours, comes more heavily now. You see her chest heaving, and her legs caressing one another as she writhes in her self-indulgent pleasure. She arches her back, her eyes shut tightly, licking her lips every so often, as allowed between her soft moans.

Then she takes one long, shuddering breath, and her body relaxes again. For a time, you stand and watch, drinking in her now-raw sensuality. And that is when you notice.

Her cock, for no other word does it justice, has begun to swell with desire. You see the head flare and darken as the rest of it lengthens and thickens. She breathes heavily again, overwhelmed, you know, by the mounting pleasure from her organ.

Her cock is now as large as any man's, bigger than most, even. And now she lets slip a small cry from her lips, and it grows again.

It was hard before; now it is harder, and harder. It swelled before, and now the thick veins around it cause it to throb with her pounding pulse. It was long before, yet now the tip edged its way farther up her smooth stomach. As you watch, her cock swells until it has passed the tops of her breasts. It is thicker around than one hand can grasp, and stands so hard that it rises from her chest.

Just the sight of it, of pure sexual power, turns her on further. She grasps the edges of the seat and thrusts her hips into the air. Her feet and shoulders support her as her cock juts into the air.

In that moment, you know perfection. She is a futanari goddess, flawless and intense, and she is yours alone to see. Her breaths, once ragged, now catch in her throat. A single drop has slipped out of the tip of her cock.

She holds her breath as it slowly lowers down, a descending star catching the sunlight. It comes down to her supple body, landing directly atop one nipple. Perfect. She gives a long, low moan.

She lowers herself back down onto the cushioning, and her hands reach up to grasp her engorged erection. She begins to stroke herself, and you join her in self-pleasure, unconsciously matching your motions to hers.

She is in no hurry, and her strokes start out long, and slow. Every time she goes down, you can see her ass tighten as she instinctively thrusts a little into the stroke. Every time she goes back up, she guides along with the stroke another bead of clear liquid. Every so often, another bead drips onto her perfect chest, and each one makes you both shudder. From your angle, you can see the expressions on her face, engrossed as she is in her ministrations. When each bead falls, she gets a hungry look in her eyes.

Finally, one bead looks promising enough to her, and she opens her mouth, displaying her tongue on which to receive it. It falls true, and she moans appreciatively, increasing the pace of her strokes.

The strokes continue, her breathing faster, causing her chest to heave. The slow rain of clear liquid has coated her chest with drops of sweet crystal, now amid a sea of lesser crystals as she starts becoming covered in a sheen of sweat. Every time she tastes the nectar of her own sex, she increases her vigor, and the hunger rises.

Just when it seems that she is going to burst from the sexual energy, she quickly rises and turns over, on her hands and knees. Her hair spills around her face, and her breasts sway under her arched back. And instead of continuing to touch her cock, as you expect, she reaches farther down and begins to use her fingers on her pussy. You cannot see from your position, so you quietly move around for a better view. She appears not to hear you.

From your new vantage point, you see her delectable ass thrust high in the air, with her fingers at her snatch. One is inside, up to the knuckle. She drops her other arm, and it joins the first at her lips. The one hand continually rubs and strokes her pussy lips, eliciting moans and shudders. The other hand alternates between fingering deep inside her, and something else she pulls her hand away for.

Looking aside to see what, you nearly cry out in erotic surprise. She is supporting herself on one shoulder, the tip of her cock just past her lips. She is first licking the tip of her cock clean, then sucking her juices off of her fingers, then back again to the cock. The hunger in her eyes is a constant now, and she may not even be capable of knowing you are there, she is so enraptured.

Her hips have begun involuntarily thrusting now, making her ass shake in a way that calls to something animal in you. You have little time to dwell on it, as she, the goddess, has now arisen to a kneel atop the cushions on the chair.

She places on hand on each breast, her fingers straddling her sensitive nipples. She gives a small thrust with her hips, and her cock lands between them, her skin covered in sweat and sex. She presses in with her breasts, holding her cock in place, then kisses it tenderly. It continues to leak its sweet liquid, faster than ever, and she continues to kiss the head of her beloved cock, allowing the cream to smear across her face.

She licks her lips, then opens wide to suckle the tip of her cock. She swirls her tongue across the surface, lapping up the nectar and sending herself spiraling upwards. She gives small, slow thrusts with her hips, as she guides her breasts down the sides, and takes just a little more into her eager mouth. Then she releases, and repeats.

At this, she rapidly increases her pace. Then she places one arm across her chest, firmly squeezing it and pinching the nipple. Her free hand darts around her body, raking through her sweat-soaked hair, grabbing her thrusting ass, gliding across her shaking legs, feeling her abs clench with each rising wave of pleasure, feeling every throb of her cock as her climax nears.

She reaches down, and places a finger deep into her pussy, pressing the sensitive spot within, sending her whole body into shaking. She lifts her head to cry out, over and over, and her other hand strokes her cock. Her hips rock back and forth, her tremulous breasts bouncing, her nipples erect. She shuts her eyes tightly

The rising pitch of her moans matches your own fever. She throws her head back, tossing her long locks back, and cries out one long, loud, and final time. Her body goes rigid, then shudders. Then you see her cock pump out her climax, just as yours takes hold of you. The hot stream of cum from her cock lands on her neck, dripping down between her breasts. The next one hits a breast directly, and she screams. With every shot of cum, another wave crashes through her, until she can no longer hold on. She leans back, her hands behind her, and revels in the shower of hot cream covering her.

Once her climax subsides, and she catches her breath, she slowly and meticulously swipes up every drop of cum - none of it landed anywhere but on her body - and places it into her mouth. By the look in her eyes, she savored every taste.

Her cock still tall and proud, she walks confidently over to the pool, and starts to walk in. She prepares to dive in, cleansing her body in the cool waters under the sun. But then she turns, winks at you, and turns back.

The splash of her entering the water stirs you, and you dream no more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FemmasXXY
FemmasXXY
493 Followers