Futanari Fantasy

Story Info
Two ladies share a secret and a slave.
12.1k words
4.59
47.6k
67
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because of what had been described as my 'physical abnormalities' I had a difficult childhood. My parents were in the diplomatic corps and therefore constantly moving to new posts in foreign countries.

I couldn't go with them; much, I think, to their relief and I wouldn't go to a boarding school as that would have caused endless problems. This meant that I was brought up by my maternal grandparents who were not happy about this situation and had no qualms about telling me.

My paternal grandparents were too old and frail to be able to look after me, but they did what they thought was the next best thing and left me a sizeable amount of money which I would have access to on my 21st birthday.

Even normal schooling was difficult because my grandmother had informed the school that I had a medical problem that prevented me from taking part in any sports. I remember being told that I suffered from 'brittle bones' and must never become involved in contact sports. That really endeared me to all the other girls in the school.

On leaving school I started working for a large book retailer and slowly worked my way up the slippery slope to the heady heights of manager. During this period I had said a cheerful goodbye to my grandparents and rented a bed-sit.

The new found freedom was good, but it did have a downside. I was a shy and lonely girl. I always came home to a cold, empty room and I had no friends to cheer me up. I also suffered from the fact that I am a very pretty and curvaceous brunette.

I use the word 'suffered' because I attracted a great deal of attention from males of all ages, both single and married, but I had realised several years ago that males were not for me. This was mainly because I had been a raging lesbian ever since sexual awareness had entered my consciousness. I lusted after lots of women and girls, but I never dared to do anything about my urges.

I spent many miserable hours longing for female company although I knew that any involvement with a female wouldn't last more than a couple of hours if that long.

Finally I was offered the post of manager of a bookstore in a small town on the coast and of course I jumped at it. I would be a manager of one; me. No matter, one has to start somewhere.

Three months later I had bought a little two bedroomed house, within a short walking distance of my bookshop and also of the beach. I was actually happy with my life except that I had given myself a problem.

Prior to my arrival, the bookshop had become run-down because the previous manager had been close to retirement and hadn't made much effort to attract customers. I changed the internal lay out and made several operational changes and now I was busy all the time.

My area manager came to see me and soon saw exactly how busy I was and so he asked if I would be able to take on a junior assistant. Of course I would. The details were hammered out and on a Tuesday morning, three weeks later, my assistant arrived.

She walked into the shop about two minutes after opening time and as she approached me I felt my nipples harden, and I swear that two minutes later I was damp between my legs.

I was sure that I was about to make a fool of myself because of this sexual jolt, but I had a job to do. I asked her if I could help her and my knickers were suddenly very uncomfortable as she told me that she was my new assistant.

I led her through to the staff area and my office. I soon had all the admin stuff sorted out. I made coffee for the two of us and found out that she was nineteen, had worked for the company for a year and had been asked if she would consider moving down here to be my assistant and a with a pay rise.

Her name was Janet, she was unattached and had left home at the first opportunity, which was what this move was. The company was paying for a week in a B&B and she'd been down here for two days finding a place to stay.

Janet was attractive; a dark eyed and dark haired girl. She was slim, around 5ft.4ins tall and, to me, incredibly arousing. Her blouse was being pushed out by the twin peaks of her breast, which, even though encased in a 'bra, were unmissable. A knee-length skirt and sensible shoes completed the ensemble.

That was the end of the quiet time. I was even busier than normal as I served customers and kept an eye on Janet. What made things difficult was that I couldn't tear my attention away from her even when she wasn't dealing with customers.

I lusted after her and was therefore in a high state of arousal all day. I had never been in such close proximity to someone I thought of as a sex magnet for such a long period.

That night I masturbated with an intensity I had never experienced before. I had become used to being sexually frustrated because I had lusted after many women, but I had never been affected as much as I was by Janet.

She was pretty, but not fantastic. She was quiet and pleasant and appeared to be nothing out of the ordinary, but she was 'out of the ordinary' and my blood sizzled when I went anywhere near to her.

The rest of the week went by in a similar manner. I had thought that I'd get used to being close to her, but nothing changed. I hurried to get home in the evening and remove my damp knickers, and then I had to relieve my frustration in frenzied masturbation.

I had contemplated asking her round for a meal, but I was too afraid of not being able to control myself and I didn't want to frighten her away.

A week later I was a few minutes late for work and when I did arrive I found Janet in tears in my office. Eventually I learned that she was being bothered by her landlord, who had made no secret of what he'd like to do to her.

If ever there was a time to take my self-control and master it, this was it.

"Janet; I'm closing the store at lunch time and you are coming with me. No questions until we get to where I'm taking you."

At lunch time, for the first time ever, I closed the store and took Janet to my house. It was difficult but I kept my hands to myself as I led her upstairs and showed her my spare bedroom.

"If you wish you can move in here. You'll have the run of the house, Kitchen, lounge, bathroom with no peepholes and someone to talk to if you ever want to.

"How much rent are you paying for your bed-sit?"

"Two hundred and fifty per calendar month."

"How does one hundred and fifty sound?

"Unbelievable."

"Janet, I have a room that is not being used. Normally I wouldn't do this, but I like you. Forget about me being your boss, I'm being your friend. Are you interested?"

"I'm stunned, yes I'd love to take the room, but I insist on doing housework. Thank you for saying that you'd like to be a friend, I also like you, a lot, I just hope we stay friends."

"I can't think of any reason why we shouldn't stay friends, and when were not at work, please call me Sally. Now we have to get back to work."

"Yes boss."

That evening we moved her out of her bed-sit and into my place. Her ex landlord was furious, but after I'd told him I was contemplating reporting him to the authorities and the police regarding peepholes and lewd behaviour, he shut up and went away.

Oh, so close and still untouchable. We had brushed against each other more so than normal during the move and I swear her eyes widened in shock just as mine did when that occurred. I had felt a tingle of what felt like electricity, and it would seem that she had experienced something similar.

We got along really well, we worked together well, we got on fine at home, life was pleasant, but; and it was becoming a big 'but'; there was a hint of 'something' in the atmosphere.

One rainy Sunday I told Janet that I was going to the supermarket and asked if she wanted anything bringing back. She didn't, so off I went.

I never got there. I almost made it, but a stupid van driver ploughed through a puddle at speed and I was drenched from head to foot. I turned round and went back home.

I never gave it a thought; I was soaked in dirty water and I was going to have a shower. I went straight upstairs and took a fresh towel out of the airing cupboard on the way to my bedroom. I removed my soaking clothes, and because I knew that Janet was in the house I wrapped the towel around my hips and went into the bathroom.

Janet was standing outside the shower cubicle towelling herself, but my eyes were riveted on her wonderfully huge penis, I also saw that she didn't have any testicles. She gasped when she saw me standing in the doorway and desperately tried to cover herself with the towel.

I stood there with my mouth open and then without even consciously thinking about it I removed my towel to reveal my own penis rising to its full erect size. I whispered:

"Oh Janet I knew there was something special about you, but I never thought of this."

Janet sat on the loo seat with her face buried in her towel, and wept. I wasn't certain what to do because I couldn't trust myself to touch her without years of sexual frustration and desire overwhelming my wish to merely comfort her.

Then Janet stopped crying, looked up at me, and said:

"I was beginning to get the idea that we might have something special in common as well. I have never before experienced the sensations I began to have whenever we touched. It's always been hard trying to hide this from everyone, but lately it's been hell hiding it from you because I was certain it would scare you off.

"I never dreamt that you were a Futa as well.

"I need to say this before I lose my nerve. Your gorgeous, you're desirable, and I'm hopelessly in love with you. What I need to know is; what happens now?"

I was stunned. I didn't dare go near her but I had to let her know what I felt for her. I entered the shower cubicle, closed the door and said:

"Janet, if I were to touch you at the moment it would take crowbars to get me off you. I've been longing to get hold of you ever since you walked into the store and that feeling has become stronger with each passing day.

"Obviously there is a strong sexual attraction, but as I got to know you I began to realise that I love you as well as desire you.

"Please, put a bathrobe on and let me get showered. I got soaked by a van going through a puddle and now I'm shaking like a leaf from excitement and desire. Please let me recover my senses."

Janet didn't move, she sat on the loo and said:

"I'm not moving until you tell me what you intend to do about this situation. I desperately need to know."

"I told you I love you. Now I suggest that it would be a good idea for you to be somewhere comfortable and have at least a bathrobe on by the time I get out of this cubicle.

"I think I'm going to make very passionate and very physical love to you, and if you're up for it then I must warn you that it will take the rest of today. After that we have the rest of our lives to discover each other's preferences.

Janet stood and walked up to the cubicle door and opened it.

"Kiss me and I'll leave."

I leaned out of the cubicle and kissed her. She was on fire and so was I and that kiss lasted for all of ten minutes. How I managed not to drag her into the cubicle I'll never know; If I'd put my hands on her I would have done just that, but when our lips separated she said:

"I was hoping you'd pull me in there. I'd do anything you wanted me to."

"Go; now."

She went. Damn.

As I went downstairs after my shower my heart was pounding and I felt very shaky. Janet was in the kitchen and had made lunch, bless her. I suddenly came down to earth and realised just how hungry I was.

We ate lunch without speaking, we just watched each other. When we'd finished eating Janet said:

"I daren't stand up, I have a huge erection and I don't want to fuck you. I want you to hold me and kiss me and feel me all over, and then I want you to fuck me?"

"Are you a true hermaphrodite?"

"Why don't you check for yourself? Are you?"

"Yes. You saw that, like you, I don't have balls so no sperm, but I have a very nice, soft vagina, but no eggs."

"Oh, this just gets better and better."

"Let's go into the lounge."

I sat beside her on the couch and opened her bathrobe in order to see her breasts; and hold them. I rolled her nipples between finger and thumb, licked them and sucked on each one in turn.

Janet was moaning and thrusting her breasts out as much as she could as I savoured her wonderful peaks. I told her how wonderful and beautiful they were and that I insisted that in future they were to be 'bra less when we were at home.

As she thought about this I slid my hand down to her tummy and then stroked further downwards and found my target. I grasped and she gasped as her solid shaft was brought out into the light and I began to masturbate her.

"Janet my love, I have never done this to another person so please tell me if I hurt you and tell me what you like or don't like."

Janet was slowly sliding sideways on the couch so I had to move off it and lift one of her legs onto the couch. Having effectively spread Janet's slim legs wide apart, I was able to lift her cock and see that she did indeed have a vagina and my own erection twitched in anticipation of the delights awaiting it.

I knelt down, and for the first time in my life I sucked a cock into my mouth. I went slowly because her girth was such that I was worried that my teeth would scrape her skin, but I persevered and soon I was taking all her penis into my mouth. Then the tip reached my throat.

I gagged and hastily withdrew knowing that I had all the time in the world to practice until I was able to give her the satisfaction of cumming down my throat.

I lifted her penis up so that I could inspect the soft flesh of her labia and then lowering my head in order to taste her. She was sweet and moist and I desperately needed to lick her pussy. I wanted more, so I used my fingers to pull her labia apart to allow me to suck her juices and lick deep into her moist tunnel.

Janet was moaning and crying and thrusting her hips towards my face. I stood, lifted her off the couch and staggered to the staircase. I had to get her to use her own feet to get upstairs, but then I rushed her to the bed and laid her across it.

Before she could even begin to think about what I was going to do, I had my bathrobe off, spread her leg wide and lifted them up then pushed her knees back towards her shoulders.

"Hook your arms through there and keep those thighs high and wide my love because you are about to be fucked and I need all the access space I can get.

Janet's sex was exposed to my adoring and lusting eyes. Once again I bent to her cock and sucked it for a few minutes before I stood between her thighs and inserted the first couple of inches of my cock into her.

She was so tight. It was heaven. She gasped and winced.

"Janet, I've never done anything sexual with anybody before and I apologise if I hurt you, but I can't wait any longer. My cock is bigger than yours and it's a lot wider than your pussy so I'll go as slowly as I can but I want you well and truly impaled on this so please forgive me.

It took a long time to get the whole of my erection into her and she was certainly stretched, but once it was buried inside her, Janet asked me to just let it rest there for a few minutes while she played with my breasts and pulled on my nipples.

It was such a wonderful feeling that I really didn't want her to stop. I did a little playing of my own and masturbated her cock, which gave me some idea of what I was, hopefully, going to have shoved inside me some time in the near future.

My lust was rising and so, wonderful though it was, I had to stop the playtime in order to lift myself up so that I could drag my cock out of her clinging vagina before sliding it back down and banging into her cervix. I was exhorted to go Faster and faster, then slower, and then faster again before resting for a short time.

All the time I was fucking her, Janet lay there with a smile on her face and her cock in her small hands, encouraging me to greater efforts. She had wanted me to do this to her, I had wanted to do it to her and it was absolute heaven.

"Sally, I'm getting sore."

I looked at my bedside clock:

"Wow Janet! I've been fucking you for over two hours. No wonder you're sore. I suppose we should stop, but how long does it take us to cum when we fuck? When I masturbate it normally takes me about an hour to cum."

"I don't want to stop; I want you to keep fucking me."

"No I'm going to stop, otherwise you'll be so sore you won't be able to do it for a couple of days and that is not going to happen."

"Isn't it marvellous? We have large cocks, soft vagina's, an enormous sexual appetite and the stamina to match it. I just hope our vagina's can take the strain of all the lovely sex we're going to have. I suppose we could always get a sex slave to help out.

I pulled out of her and saw the blood coating my cock.

"Janet, I wish I had known you were a virgin; I would have enjoyed that first thrust a lot more. I never gave it a thought because I've been using a vibrator to help me to cum when I masturbate."

I told her to go and have quick bath and I'd make coffee.

She didn't even put her bathrobe back on. She came into the kitchen and stood before me with her cock jutting out and asked me to do something about it. The coffee went cold.

I took hold of at least nine inches of solid cock and began to do exactly as she asked. Sure enough the instructions came: go faster; then, hold it tighter, faster.

"I want to cum and I can't, make me cum, please make me cum."

I have no idea what made me do what I did, but it worked.

"Get in the lounge; now. Kneel on the couch and spread those thighs as wide as you can get them."

Before I left the kitchen I grabbed the Vaseline from my 'useful stuff' cupboard.

I joined Janet and enjoyed the sight of her stunningly shapely buttocks with the small puckered ring visible in the cleft between them.

This was no time for finesse, I opened the jar of Vaseline and smeared my cock with the stuff and then I scooped a good blob of it and said to Janet:

"I hope you meant what you said about doing anything I wanted, because I want this."

She jerked when my finger pressed against her sphincter and Vaseline was introduced into her anal channel. She jerked even more when my cock head pressed against her sphincter and forced its way into her.

I realized that what I was about to do would hurt her because she was so bloody tight, but I couldn't stop myself. It took time to get my erection into her anus, but we had plenty of that. To keep my hands busy as I pushed my way into her hitherto unexplored rectum I reached around her and grasped her breasts.

Janet was groaning and complaining about how her arse was hurting, but gradually the complaints grew less and the sounds of pleasure and appreciation grew louder.

She raised her head and shoulders up and back to allow me better access to her breasts and nipples thus enabling me to pull her hard against me and lower my hands to grasp her cock.

Her hands joined mine on her shaft and together we masturbated her as I fucked her anus. It was incredibly erotic and exciting. I fucked Janet as gently as I could, but our hands were becoming a blur when it happened.

She actually yelled: I'm Cumming Sally, I'm Cumming! That triggered my own release. Janet sprayed semen over the couch; a great stream of the stuff was shooting up her shaft and jetting out onto the cushions.

I was fascinated by the sheer amount of semen erupting from Janet and then I realized that my own climax had commenced. I began pumping my own cum into Janet, and she 'OOHed' and 'AAHed' when she felt it jetting into her and filling her anal cavity as I continued to fuck her.