Futanari - Young Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The surge of pleasure that shook her almost made her lose consciousness. Looking between almost closed eyelids, Emily saw the Futanari between her legs, fucking her slowly but powerfully. She saw the glowing eyes, the huge, tattoo covered breasts leaking milk continuously, the tufted ears and the fluffy tail being tossed around behind her. She couldn't understand what was happening in her belly, but the brutal amount of pleasure she was overwhelmed by made her forget about it. Magic, pure and simple.

Emily was gasping and gagging as she breathed raggedly, feeling the fourteen inches of Triss's thick cock ploughing into her as if she had been made for it. She could also feel that Triss was still leaking precum inside her, and felt some of it overflowing and leaking down. Looking up she saw that Triss's breasts were much bigger than their previously impressive size, bouncing upwards with each of her thrusts. And to her surprise, she saw that her own breasts, trapped on either side by her arms, were also bigger. Bigger even than when completely filled with milk.

Triss, noticing the same thing, grinned and bent forward. While keeping her pounding rhythm, Triss closed her lips on one of Emily's breast and sucked hard. Emily laughed a crazy laugh as her pleasure increased as a result. After Triss drank from both her breasts, she rose back up and proceeded to fuck her even harder. Not even having to touch her cock anymore, Emily could see her belly bulging with each thrust, she could see the futa's cock disappearing under her ribs to thoroughly fuck her. Never before had Emily been taken like this.

Wanting to take some sort of control, she grasped the edge of the couch and pulled herself towards Triss. This gave her enough leverage to sit up and allowed her to gently push Triss backwards. The futanari understood what the human wanted and, while always keeping her cock inside Emily, she lay down on her back on the floor. Emily gasped again as she sat on Triss, driving her cock deeper.

Emily had fucked guys like this very often, but this was something else. She had to lift herself so damned high to reach the end of that cock... Fuck! And in this position, she could feel the increased size of her breasts. Having barely adjusted to their post pregnancy size, this was another such shock. Normally, Emily didn't have big breasts. A C cup at best. Nice, but not really big. Filled with milk though, she had had to buy D cup and even E cup bras. Now, looking at her breasts bouncing on her chest, she didn't even try to figure out what cup size she would need.

Instead, she rode her friend as if nothing else mattered. And Emily grinned when she heard Triss's moans begin to change. Suddenly, a question popped up in her mind and she asked Triss "Can I get pregnant from your cum?"

"Not unless you wanted to. Do you want another child?" Triss asked.

"No, not yet."

"Good!" Triss grinned naughtily. "I want your pussy all to myself for a while!"

Emily laughed as she kept riding her new lover and watched, amazed, as Triss climaxed. For a brief moment, everything that glowed on her body became a lot brighter. It almost blinded her! After that, Emily watched Triss twist and spasm under her, felt her cock twitching in her pussy and belly. Even though she'd had a lot of guys cum unprotected in her pussy over the years, she had never actually felt their cum. This time though, there was no question.

Emily opened her eyes in surprise as she felt the first huge jet of cum from Triss's cock. Seconds later it was already overflowing and leaking all around the thick base of Triss's cock. It was creamy white, glowing slightly, and it was flowing thickly in copious amounts. A second jet followed, and six more after that. Soon the floor around them was covered with it, as was Triss's belly. The glowing tendrils of light shone through it, making the sight even more fantastic. Triss was crying and shouting her pleasure and Emily rode her as long as she could.

Without warning, Triss grasped her arms and pushed her sideways. After they fell on their sides, Triss whispered hoarsely "Get on all fours, my lovely human..." Emily complied, stunned at the amount of cum that had overflowed from the futanari's cock. Her knees and hands were now covered with it! But then she felt a hot, thick cock landing wetly on her back and was amazed once again by its length. Shit! It almost reached her shoulder bones!

But before her mind could rebel against the magical, Triss pulled back and guided her cock against, then into her pussy. Emily cried out in pleasure as what felt like Triss's entire arm was pushed inside her. Triss grabbed her hip and resumed fucking her. As she was feeling Triss's milk dripping onto her back, Emily whispered "Again? So soon?" and Triss only laughed. Emily had had her share of intense manly boyfriends, but even though some had been rougher, none had taken her so absolutely. She felt like her entire torso was a pussy for that stupendous cock.

And she loved every thrust, every ass-slapping second of it. She was being taken, being possessed by a magical creature that shouldn't even exist. Her mind and her body were being transformed, moulded into this glorious creature's desires. Just like Triss had told her that her own body had changed to please her. Emily could feel her breasts swinging very heavily beneath her, and could now feel her dark hair covering more of her back and shoulders, hanging down lower and more luxuriously than ever before. And now, even though the cock that was pistoning in and out of her like a well oiled machine was big and long enough to destroy her inner organs, she didn't fell pain at all. She just felt filled. And her climax.

Emily's head dropped to the soft mossy floor as her climax exploded from deep inside her belly, as her entire body was raked with too many sensations. She had trouble breathing, overwhelmed by the desire to scream her pleasure continuously. She barely felt Triss climaxing again, shooting rivers of cum inside her. All she could feel was this humongous cock making her body into a source of bliss so intense, so powerful...

Triss seemed to intuitively know when to slow down, matching the receding edge of her climax perfectly. It meant that Emily shook with tremors of pleasure for numerous minutes instead of quickly coming back down from her pleasure as usual. Triss, after pulling out, lifted her bodily and brought her to her bed. Emily was covered in sweat, in Triss's cum and soon, in Triss's saliva as the futanari slowly kissed and licked every inch of her body. Emily drifted in and out of sleep for a few hours, and the two of them talked about the next few days when she was awake.

Back in Triss's house, Emily had noticed with bittersweet relief that her own hair and breasts had returned to their normal condition. Triss had said that if she wanted those changes to be more permanent, it wasn't her breastmilk that she would have to drink. Emily had giggled when she understood what the futanari was saying.

Later in the afternoon, the two of them went back out of the forest. As they drove into Melissa's driveway, Emily took a deep breath and smiled as they went inside. Triss had dressed conservatively and didn't look anything like the magical creature she had been while climaxing. She was still stunningly beautiful and her white hair were remarkable, but nothing more.

The evening with Melissa and her boyfriend was very pleasant, and Emily explained that she would spend the night with Kathy, at Triss's place. Even though the ride back towards the forest was remarkably ordinary, Emily knew that it was the end of a chapter for her. The course of her entire life was forever changed. She knew that without a doubt.