Futanarious Bimbosis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much to Jen's surprise Jenni thrust forward again, pushing their hips together... and then it happened. Jenni let out a loud moan and Jen moaned out as well. A torrent of cum flooded into Jen's body. She could feel it pumping and pumping her thick luscious seed she tasted earlier. The salty flavor was still on her lips from sucking Jenni's cock. She wanted more inside of her. She wanted to be full from every angle possible. Jenni continue to pump her luscious seed into Jen's body. Her stomach began to swell as wave after wave of cum sloshed into her pleasure filled cunt. Jen tried to sit up in horror, but she couldn't. There was too much weight on her. Jenni's eyes were pinched shut, her mouth partially opened as more cream filled Jen's little body. She cried out as her body swelled and stretched to accommodate the massive amount of cum. She was going to get pregnant from this other woman.

When Jen thought that the other woman was done, she was sorely mistaken. More of the seed splashed into her body. She felt full and sick. Her head began to spin and leap. Jenni pulled her cock free from Jen's tight body, which was now swollen with her torrent of cum. Jenni's hands grabbed at the tip of her cock and she stroked herself, more cum dripping from the angry red tip. Jen's body was coated in the stuff. It splashed all over her breasts and skin. Her stretched stomach gurgled in delight, and all Jen could do was lie there and take a bath in the other woman's cum.

The other woman did warn her that she could cum for hours. The last stands of cum splashed onto Jen's thighs and Jenni's cock finally fell limp in her hands. She stepped back admiring her work and Jen opened her eyes, her fingers quickly darted up to her stomach. She looked as though she was five months pregnant with all the cum that was poured into her body. Her hands were coated in the other woman's seed and she spread her fingers apart watching the strands between her fingers with an open mouth.

Suddenly the cum began to dissolve into Jen's body. Jen scooted back, feeling swollen and disoriented from cumming so many times. Her legs ached from keeping them spread for so long. The cum trail on the bed was gone, and the goo that was once covering her thighs was absorbed into her body. She shrieked out in horror looking up at the other woman with a confused gaze, "What is going on?"

"It is like fine, my cum is different. No you aren't pregnant... you are just like full of my little friends. Don't worry though they will go away soon, and you can like enjoy what they do to you. They are kinda naughty though... while they make changes and stuff you will get all horny. Oh and your tits will get bigger too. I just can't wait 'til you have a cock though. Maybe next time they will find a way to make you grow one." Jenni giggled out licking the rest of the cum off her fingers happily.

"I thought that you said this was all a dream!" Jen shouted incredulously.

"It is silly." Jenni said, and Jen's eyes began to grow hazy. Soon darkness overtook her. She felt warm and soft. She felt calm and smooth. She sat up quickly and was greeted by natural light spilling in from the window in the corner of the room. She whipped the sheets off her body looking down at her naked figure. Everything was intact, and she wasn't pregnant. She gave out a sigh of relief and looked over at the clock on her nightstand. It was seven thirty in the morning. It was much later than she normally slept, but yesterday being as ill as she was... it didn't matter though. She was going to go to work, and try to forget about that fucked up dream she just had. She rubbed her stomach once or twice, confirming that she really wasn't stuffed with that fictitious woman's seed.

She climbed out of bed, feeling a bit dizzy, and made her way to the bathroom. Her legs were sore and her ass felt sore for some reason. She decided to skip the shower for the day, but she looked at herself in the mirror. She felt her jaw drop with surprise. Her breasts looked much fuller than before. She reached her hands up and cupped them. She gave out a soft moan, and felt her pussy grow warm. She never indulged in touching herself, but this was shocking. They were at least a cup size bigger than yesterday. It had to be something like the measles. Was she current on her shots? She shook her head and decided to stop admiring herself. She tried to move quickly to her room, but her legs were stiff like she had been running for hours and forgot to stretch afterwards.

She dug through her closet trying to find an outfit, but her clothing didn't fit quite right. She couldn't get the top three buttons of any of the blouses she owned to button up. She also couldn't fit into any of her bras. Dejectedly she tossed another useless bra to the ground and decided that she would skip wearing one for the day and wear a jacket. If no one paid close attention to her they wouldn't notice that she was dressed like a whore. She put on her makeup, and while rolling her hair into a tight bun she saw her roots were lighter than normal. She leaned into the mirror and got a good view of her bosom from the tight top she was wearing.

She stamped her foot and let go of her hair. If she wore the tight bun everyone would notice that she didn't dye her hair, or that it needed a touch up. She also wasn't lesbian... and not that conceited. She couldn't figure out why she was admiring her own rack as much as she was. She turned away from the mirror and decided to give up on herself. She must still be sick from whatever it was yesterday. It was probably something in the creamer, or coffee machine. The maintenance man had stopped taking care of it recently. She thought it was because it was a personal device that he didn't want to get in trouble for messing with it... who was to say what kind of mold or bacteria were crawling all over on it. It could also have been Tiffany. That woman came into her office and helped clean up after her, and even took her home. She shook her head, and instantly regretted doing so. She had a splitting headache, and she still felt tired as though she hadn't slept a wink the night before.

Jen's mind was consumed by some of the conversation she had with the dream woman. She kept trying to put it out of her mind, but couldn't seem to help herself. She enjoyed what they had talked about. Fucking Tiffany bent over with a massive cock. She stamped her foot again and went outside to her car. She went to unlock the doors but realized that she didn't have her keys. She tried to get into her house but realized the door was locked as well. She went around to the back and found her hidden key in the rock she kept by the back door. They say not to do that, but she didn't really care, "I have never had to do this. I feel like I just made a stupid bimbo... I am no bimbo dammit." She said angrily as she scooped up her keys from the inside of the house. She went back to her car and felt herself growing aroused as her mind began to pour over the night before once again. She was so confused... but she was also extremely aroused.

12