Futanarious Bimbosis Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany reached up a hand and began to examine the changes to Jen's body. Her scientific mind began to overtake her. She needed to find out why it grew, and how it worked. Why did her cum smell and taste sweet? That wasn't something a normal body produced. Was it because the liquid allowed you to self-sustain? Tiffany's fingers traced along the shaft and she lifted it a bit to get a better view of the ball sack that was now covering Jen's red lipped pussy. Each time Tiffany moved a hand Jen would give out a slight squeak and she would bite her lips shifting from foot to foot. She was starting to exhibit sign of extreme mental changes, aside from her extreme physical change.

Tiffany felt her mouth begin to water again as she moved her fingers to the tip of Jen's cock. Jen's cock... the word stuck out in her mind what she had been thinking. Jen had grown a Cock. The Jen Parks. The office bitch. The horrible boss that she so despised. She was finally getting her just desserts... but Tiffany seemed to be paying for it as well. Somehow Jen numbed her mind enough to be able to unload multiple orgasms into Tiffany's mouth... She was exposed to the sweet succulent semen that Jen could produce. Tiffany's mouth watered again and her pussy began to burn in a fit. The intoxicating smell of Jen's arousal reached her nose happily.

"Can I try being on top?" Jen asked shifting a bit until she was kneeling on the bed. Her knees slid gently against the inside of Tiffany's spreading them apart a bit. Tiffany's head was pressed against the wall and she felt the growing butterflies in her stomach hold her back from saying anything. Jen moved a hand to the base of the small dick that she now had growing off her body. She leaned forward until the head of her dainty phallus was rubbing against Tiffany's red lipped pussy. She gave out a soft coo, and Jen squeaked out in ecstasy.

"Fuck me...." Tiffany felt the words slip between her lips, almost like a hiss. She meant to say 'no please don't... you are exposed to a chemical that I don't trust or even know what it can do. You could possibly infect me. I might start exhibiting changes like what you have. You are losing your mind! Stop now get off the bed.' none of those words seemed to leave her. Only the single whisper begging Jen to penetrate her body with the newly formed penis seemed to echo in her mind.

Jen awkwardly thrust forward. She had never experienced sex with a male organ before, and Tiffany could tell that she wasn't nearly as skilled with the tool that she had. It still felt incredible to her though. Each thrust that Jen made sent a shiver up her spine. It wasn't nearly half as large as the biggest penis she had taken in, but it was still enticing enough that each movement made her moan out gently into Jen's shoulder. Her hands gripped at the skin on Jen's back. Each thrust and moan that Jen let out made Tiffany bite at Jen's shoulder. Her teeth were bared and she spread her legs further with aching desire.

She clawed her fingernails into Jen and the other woman cooed in satisfaction. Tiffany's pussy fluttered in the throes of a mind shattering orgasm. She moaned out, the sound muffled as she pressed her lips roughly against Jen's shoulder. She sucked and bit at her arm. She left behind deep red hickies all along her flesh. She was hungry for more and she dipped her hands onto Jen's hips and help guide her thrusts to be steadier and even. Jen moaned out and the tip of her penis rubbed hungrily into Tiffany's wet twat. Tiffany felt sweat began to collect on her arms and lower back. She couldn't help but moan out in the throes of another leg stiffening orgasm.

"You are so tight... It fits like so good..." Jen moaned out thrusting into Tiffany all throughout her intense orgasm. Tiffany felt her toes curl and grip at the bed sheets. Her hands moved from holding onto Jen's hips, and soon she wrapped her legs around the woman's lower back. They were locked. Jen was on her knees, her large tits swaying near Tiffany's hungry mouth. She licked her tongue forward and tasted the sweet flavor of Jen's sweat. It resembled the caramel that her cock could produce. Something about the woman was intoxicatingly sweet.

Tiffany could only moan out a response that she hopped Jen could accept as a 'yea I don't really want to be having sex like this, you are going to contaminate me further' but Jen only thrust more furiously against Tiffany's pussy. They moaned in unison and Jen's cock spasmed into Tiffany's tight pussy. They orgasmed in unison. Tiffany unwound her legs and gripped the at the bed with her toes, her hands slammed onto the mattress and she arched her back moaning out in ecstasy as the other woman unloaded a healthy amount of cum into her body. When she thought that Jen would be finished, more seemed to spill into her open slit.

Jen moaned and shivered as more ropes of her seed poured into Tiffany's little body. It was nowhere near the amount she had taken from Jenni, but it was loads more than a man could dream of producing. Her thrusting and moans finally subsided and Tiffany lowered herself back onto the bed. She unclenched the fists her feet had made and let go of the mattress. Jen slid her now softening penis out of the woman panting on the bed. She toppled over next to her and sighed out happily.

"That was... like so much better than I thought it would be." Jen said panting a bit.

"I... I don't know how I feel about all of this..." Tiffany said still feeling that pit in her stomach. She had just had sex with Jen. Jen was infected with an unknown bacterium. She had just taken a hefty amount of her semen. Her mind began to want to ask questions. she wanted to reach over and push Jen shouting, 'oh my God you just had sex with me and now I am going to transform into some ungodly creature with multiple cocks that sucks its own cum to live' but instead all she could do was lie there and soak it all in.

"Awe your tummy looks like you ate a bit too much." Jen's fingers traced circles on Tiffany's stomach. She looked down and squeaked out in terror. She had a small pooch that looked like she was binge eating for a week and gained at least five pounds. She touched the skin and it was pliable to the touch. She felt overly full and sick to her stomach, "It's like okay Jenni says that it helps you grow big and strong."

"What like you... you... Jen you have a penis... I just... we..." she couldn't even finish the sentences that she started. Each one would lead her to say far too much. She gave Jen a bacterium that was only tested on a handful of mice. Not only did she give her the bacteria, but she gave her an entire sample tube. Who was to know what could possibly happen to either of them now that Jen exposed her to her fluids. Tiffany shivered and wrapped her arms over her bare chest.

"Yes, I am starting to be like... Jenni. Maybe you will get to see yourself as well. Jenni has helped me understand all of this." Jen said airily through a yawn. She really was starting to lose her mental capacity. Tiffany needed to try and find a cure at the lab before she also started losing motor skills. Perhaps the changes wouldn't be as quick as Jen's since she didn't drink the direct bacteria, but rather a byproduct from the other woman. She stared up at the ceiling feeling the weight of the world crash down on her shoulders. She would need to find an escape. Diana would be her only hope. She was going to have to go to her house and let her know what happened. She sighed out and closed her eyes tracing circles on her distended stomach. It was going to be a long weekend.

12