Future Anal Slut

Story Info
Sub submits her ass to Master & Mistress for the first time.
945 words
4.05
102.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark in the room and she was alone. The scent of the floral candle lingered in the air as did the heady musk of sex. If she weren't blindfolded, she'd be able to look on the rumpled sheets that further attested to the fucking she had received at the hands of her new Master and Mistress, who had continued their fun long after they'd bound her arms behind her back and blindfolded her into the corner, where they taunted and teased her with the animalistic sounds of their lovemaking, leaving her needy and wanting, a low-powered vibrator taped inside her dripping cunt, just low enough so that she could not crash over the wave of climax, and drove her mad with unspent desire.

Now hours later, the room had quieted, and her mind began to wonder if and when They might return. Suddenly, she heard the door open and the clatter of her Mistress' heels come toward her, her Master's heavier footsteps following close behind.

Soft hands reached behind her head to remove the ball gag that silenced her.

"Well, slut," Mistress asked gaily, "How do You like Your training here so far?"

Smiling, she nodded, her covered eyes tilting up as if to look Mistress in the face. "I love it, Mistress. I want so much to please You."

"Show me, then, slut."

The Mistress grabbed her hair and shoved her face into Her naked pussy. Though 24 hours previously, this had been a completely foreign concept to her, the naked and bound sub took to her task eagerly, licking and sucking her Mistress' pussy with enthusiasm, drawing a bemused smile from the Master as He watched them.

After a few moments, he spoke.

"Enough."

The bound girl sat back on her heels obediently, face glistening with pussy juice.

"Now, girl, shall we continue with your training?"

"Yes, Master, please, yes," she replied.

He smirked. "Now, my little slut, I told you when we began this endeavor that you would be trained to be a proper cock-sucking, pussy-licking three-hole slaveslut, did I not?"

She nodded nervously. "Yes, Master."

"Well, then, let's see. We already had you suck My cock and we very nearly fucked that slutty cunt raw last night, and you've just proven to be a natural little rug muncher... let's see... what have we missed, slut?"

She bit her lip. "M-my ass, Master?"

Mistress and Master chuckled knowingly.

"Ah, your ass," he exclaimed, tweaking her nipple playfully. "That's right! Let's remedy that, now, shall we? Bend over, slave. Legs spread, ass up, face to the floor."

She obeyed instantly, her face barely masking her growing nerves as she prepared herself to lose her final and most intimate virginity. Straining to hear, as she could not see with the scarf covering her eyes, became aware of her Mistress standing behind her. She gasped as she felt Her hand spread her cheeks, exposing her pink little rosebud, and began to slather cold lube all over it. After a moment, a finger speared the tight little hole, lubing and twisting and fucking it up to the knuckle. A second finger soon joined, making her whimper as she stretched to accommodate, then a third, eliciting a dull moan of discomfort from the bound and prone form. Somehow, though, through the pain, an ember of pleasure began to glow, and grow as Mistress' dexterous digits fucked her back hole.

So lost in the growing pleasure, a few minutes later, when the fingers were removed, she groaned in frustration, thrusting her ass up in an attempt to recapture them, earning two sharp spanks across her ass.

"Patience, slut, patience," Master's voice boomed above her.

A second later, she felt a new sensation at the entrance to her ass. Thicker than Mistress' fingers, she felt Master's hard cock nudge at her hole, and grunted as it slowly, but determinedly forced itself into her tight canal, not stopping until His balls were resting against her cheeks. Her ass burned from the stretching, but it was a good burn, and as Master began to move inside her, pleasure soon overtook any discomfort she had felt. He sawed in and out, slowly at first, carefully, but as He felt her respond, faster, rougher, until with each thrust his hips smacked harshly against her. Her grunts grew louder, frenzied, the pleasure building. She screamed, begged for harder, faster, anything He could do to make her cum, so crazy was she in her lust.

After several minutes, He felt His balls tighten, His climax imminent, and He nodded toward Mistress, who had been watching the scene unfold, a vibrator buzzing away at her clit. Immediately, She sprung into action, kneeling next to the fucking couple and, taking the high-powered vibe, held it against the sub's swollen clit.

The girl screamed, her ass and pussy clamping tight as she rode the multiple sensations into a massive, gushing orgasm, even as Her Master began to cum Himself, pumping ropes of cum into her ass.

What seemed like an eternity passed until Master finally withdrew from her now well-used ass and gave her a few spanks for good measure, chuckling as she still trembled in the aftershocks of one of the most powerful orgasms of her life.

He nodded again to Mistress, who wasted no time pushing a plug into the sub's slightly gaping hole, keeping her muscles from tightening back up.

As the new-minted sub girl continued to come down from the cloud of orgasmic bliss, Mistress leaned over and kissed her gently on the cheek, whispering seductively into her ear.

"That was impressive, slut... but just wait until you feel My strap-on!"