Future Encounters Ch. 02

Story Info
When the dog's away, the cat will play.
4k words
4.69
14.7k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott was only trying to look out for his friend. He thought Eric needed to get out. He'd been cooped up too long, and a night of fun was exactly what his buddy needed. Just because his girl was out of town didn't mean Eric had to act like a monk and shut himself in his house and read books twenty-four-seven.

"Everyone cuts loose now and then. When was the last time you did anything just because you could?" Scott asked while the two drove to the party.

"The other night I went for a run, that was pretty fun."

"Only you would say that. How is running fun? Getting a runner's high can't be that good." Scott shook his head in disbelief. Eric shrugged, knowing that Scott couldn't possibly understand just how good running was for him. Without his folks around, Eric was free to wolf out whenever he pleased. On more than one occasion, Eric walked around the house completely transformed. It was fun, a little weird at first, but fun. Scared the living shit out of his dog, but eventually Bailey got used to his master in his strange, new form.

"Well this is going to be fun, like normal people fun dude. So just relax and have a good time, And I promise not to tell Cassie if you get lucky."

"Gee thanks man. Nice to know you think I'm that kind of guy."

"Hey, everyone has their needs. When the cat's away the dog has his day."

"If he only knew." Eric thought. He remained silent for the rest of the car ride, while Scott continued to prattle on and on about how exciting tonight would be for both of them. Eric cringed when he heard that Gina and her horde of whores would be in attendance. He'd done such a good job of avoiding her for the better part of two years. The one party he finally agreed to go to was at her friend's house. What was that girl's name...the nice blonde who'd come up to him in the parking lot that day... Sara... Sam?

"Yo, Eric we're here. Get your head out of the clouds and get a move on!" Scott jabbed his friend's ribs and Eric instinctively grabbed Scott's arm and squeezed.

"Ow, okay sorry. Geez, someone's got some steam to blow off. Just don't go doing that to the female arms in there. That'll earn you a one-way ticket to the slammer. You know Sandy's uncle is on the force."

Eric just nodded and let Scott's arm go. Scott wasted no time in running off toward a group of his guy friends. They looked pretty wasted, one was wearing a funnel cup like a hat. Eric rolled his eyes, momentarily considering stealing Scott's keys, and going home. But on some level Scott was right, Eric needed to get out more. So Eric walked up the stone pathway, side stepping around some vomit and entered the house. It was practically shaking from the music and all the bodies moving inside. Eric was almost knocked over by a group of people grinding against each other. He ended up bumping into someone, who turned out to be Sandy.

"Whoa, sorry. I didn't see you there. Oh, hi Eric. I didn't think you'd come." Sandy was as bright and cheer as always. Ever since their encounter in the parking lot, Eric got the feeling she'd had a bit of a thing for him. Not in the same way as the rest of Gina's groupies. This was more like a genuine attraction. She was in two of his upper level classes, which made no sense since she was an education major and Eric was an architecture major. Eric seriously doubted that "Solar Design and Building Science" was one of Sandy's requirements.

"That's alright. I wasn't sure I'd come either. Scott pretty much dragged me out of the house." Eric admitted.

"Well I hope you have a good time. Oh, and Gina's upstairs so I'd avoid the second floor unless you've changed your mind about... you know." Sandy said.

"Thanks, I haven't. I'll see you around I guess." Eric said awkwardly. As he walked away Eric felt Sandy's eyes lingering on him. He glanced over this shoulder. Nice girl, Eric felt a little sorry for her. Hopefully she'd find someone else. Someone who wasn't in a serious relationship and didn't turn into a hulking wolf-man during sex.

Eric wandered around the house a few times. While doing laps Eric saw hordes of people drinking, dry humping each other and making out on top of tables covered in overturned cups of beer. There wasn't much else to do other than get drunk, vomit and make out with perfect strangers. Eric was starting to really regret coming. It wasn't just because the house was crowded, hot, and too noisy for his sensitive ears. Eric was starting to get a little overwhelmed by all the smells. He'd been able to ignore the intense aromas at first, but things were finally getting to him.

One of the downsides to being a werewolf, Eric could smell everything, and that meant everything. From the perfume on every other female in the room, to the B.O from the sweaty guys. And then there was the heady smell of sex coming from the guest bedroom, which had turned into the communal sex room. He stifled several urges to gag as he walked past. Eric slipped into the kitchen and rummaged around the refrigerator to find drink that wasn't covered in someone's puke or body sweat. Finally finding a can of soda that didn't look like it was injected with something, Eric walked from the kitchen and back into the main room of the house.

"I gotta get some fresh air." Eric said, putting the cool soda can to his forehead.

As Eric made his way towards the window, he was swept up in a rush of people who were trying to get to the kitchen to watch some guy do a keg stand. Unable to force his way through the mob, Eric was resigned to go upstairs for some quiet. Thankfully there wasn't too much action there. Some dull thuds coming from two rooms, and then the sound of a girl puking in the bathroom.

"Eric, what are you doing up here?" Sandy came around the corner carrying a now empty bucket. But from the smell of things, it had been full very recently.

"I, uh, just needed some air, and I couldn't get outside. Guess things up here aren't that much better." he said, leaning away from the bucket.

"Are you feeling alright? You look kinda flushed." Sandy set the bucket down and walked up to him. Her chest was inches from his, Eric watched her breasts heave with ever breath she took. She was wearing a skimpy top that showed off everything. His mind was suddenly much clearer, and less concerned about the hospital amounts of vomit everywhere. His pants suddenly felt two sizes too small.

"No, just feeling a little claustrophobic is all. Don't worry, I've been keeping myself in good physical shape since the last time we ran into each other." Eric said, trying to keep it in his pants. But with the full moon approaching in a week or so, and Cassie away, Eric was only able to hold on for so much longer. And Sandy certainly seemed receptive to Eric's subtle advances.

"Glad to hear it. I was starting to think you were getting sick just so you wouldn't have to come around." Sandy said with a sly grin.

"No, you're not the one I have the problem with. Gina's the skank."

"Ya, I guess. Listen, if you're still feeling dizzy why don't you go sit down in my room. I'll go grab a cold cloth or something. It's pretty quiet over there, I locked my parents' bedroom, and mine is only two doors down." Sandy instructed Eric, pointing out the room. Reluctant to do so, but in dire need of some fresh air, Eric made his way down the hall. He quickly slipped inside Sandy's room, and the clear air, aside from the smell of her perfume, instantly calmed Eric down.

Eric sat on the edge of Sandy's bed, relaxing for the first time since he'd walked through the front door. He looked around at his surroundings, realizing this was one of the first times he'd ever been in a girls' bedroom aside from Cassie's. Sandy seemed like the typical girl. Cute pictures of her and her friends everywhere, a couple of posters with celebrities, and then a handful of stuffed animals on her pillows. Again, typical girl stuff. Eric shifts on the bed feeling something stick to his pants. The blood rushes out of his face and to his crotch when he gets up and finds a pair of Sandy's underwear stuck to his jeans. They're cute, dark pink with purple lace on the edges. Silky to the touch, and for whatever reason sticky.

"Shit, that smells good... Damn it!." Eric tosses the panties to the ground, as the mere smell had sent his erection into overdrive. The zipper on his pants was struggling on contain the massive bulge. Eric carefully unzipped his pants and pulled them down enough to inspect his cock. As he feared, it was completely canine. The shaft was dark red, the tip pointed, and a healthy amount of pre-cum was spilling out.

"Well well well, look what the cat dragged in. And it looks like the someone's got quite a big piece of meat..." Gina all but purred. Eric jumped and fell off the bed. There, framed in the doorway was the one girl he'd been trying to avoid all night. And he'd been successful up until a few seconds ago.

Gina's clothing was even more revealing than Sandy's. Had it been more revealing, it would have just been some pasties and a strip of tape. Eric was helpless to stop his erection from raging harder. He was already turned on by the smell of girl cum, it didn't help to see Gina with her near perfect body.

"I don't know how she got you in here, but I'll have to thank Sandy later." Gina said, walking towards Eric. He immediately put his hands up and backed away.

"Gina what are you doing here? Where did you come from?" Eric asked, nervously looking at the door. He could try and make a run for it, but he doubted he'd get very far. The way Gina was approaching him, Eric was literally cornered in the bedroom. He was on the ground, scooting backwards and into a wall.

"Why do you think I'm here? Let's just skip the small talk and get down to business, alright? We both know you want it." Gina eyed Eric's jeans, where his boner was as obvious as the nose on a person's face. Eric was surprised Gina wasn't asking questions as to why his dick was red, had a pointy head or a huge, swollen knot at the bottom. He would have asked her, had he not been so focused on getting away from Gina.

"Look Gina, I don't know how many times I can say it. I'm not interested." Eric said, still looking for an escape. He tried to zip his pants back up but his cock was fully erect and wouldn't fit inside his pants.

"Why? Because you've got your girl? Or is it because you're a dog and I'm a cat?" she scoffed.

"Because I'm what?"

"Oh come off it Eric. You're a werewolf."

"I... how do you know that?"

"Well, for starters I've never seen any normal guy with a cock like that." Gina finally addressing Eric's canine phallus, "And hello, I'm a werecat."

It was like someone pulled the rug out from under him. Eric started at Gina like she was an alien. She stood there, hands on her curvy hips, waiting for him to get over the initial shock. Impatient as ever, Gina strode up to him after a minute and leaning in really close. Close enough to kiss him, and that snapped Eric out of his daze.

"Whoa, what are you doing?" Eric asked, leaning backwards. His cock sputtered and more pre shot out. It splattered on Gina's top, and the wet spot grew. Now there was only a thin bit of pale, damp fabric separating Eric from Gina's breasts. Her nipples were hard, and clearly visible through her shirt.

"I'm trying to kiss you dummy. Have you never been kissed before? Does that shewolf only lick you? I can do that too, but I find kissing far more romantic."

"Shewolf... you mean Cassie? Leave her out of this!" Eric said, blood rising to his cheeks. His cock softened a little, not enough to stop it from throbbing. Everything was so sensual, Eric needed to get somewhere "safe" before he did something he'd regret. He tried to get to his feet but Gina pushed him back down.

"Mmm, really I'd rather bring Cassie into this. I haven't had a good threesome in a long time. But seeing as she's not here, I'm fine with just you. I've had my eye on you for some time. And now that you're all furry like me, that makes things a lot less complicated..." Gina started advancing on Eric again. Eric was sweating like mad, his brow drenched in sweat as he tried to think of a way out of this. He was too much of a gentleman to push Gina away, but the longer this went on, the more that appeared to be the only option.

"Gina, please, I don't want to. I don't know who dropped you on your head, but can you try to act like a rational person for like two seconds?" Eric was almost begging her at this point.

"You know most guys would love to be in your shoes. I'm so attentive, ask anyone. Even your friend Scott knows. He loved it, said the rumors were true. That I'm the best fuck this side of town..." Gina's left hand went around Eric's head, pulling him closer to her. Eric held his breath and tried to think placid thoughts.

"You... Scott's normal though..." Eric said in confusion.

"What's your point? You saying that normal people can't show a girl a good time?"

"No, but... shouldn't that have changed him, having sex I mean?"

"Ever heard of protection?" Gina snickered, "Look, I'd love to talk the logistics of how people pass STDs, or in this case lycanthropy, but I need to blow off sot steam, if you get my drift. And you do too."

Gina leaned in, and for a moment Eric thought she was going to kiss him. But instead she blew air into his ear. Her warm breath hit his skin sending tingles down his spine. Eric felt her tongue brush against his cheek. Gina ran her free hand over Eric's chest and then started towards his crotch. Eric grabbed her hand, finally having had enough of her. His grip tightened and he finally found the strength to get back to his feet.

"Why can't you take a hint Gina. I'm not sleeping with you you crazy slut!" he growled, pushing her back. Gina didn't go very far, and the sudden burst of strength Eric had seemed to spark even more interest in her.

"Come on Eric, are you the least bit curious. Cats are far more flexible than wolves..." And to prove her point, Gina skillfully wrapped one leg around Eric's and propped herself up. Eric leaned against the wall for support as Gina suddenly put her weight on his. She kissed him on the lips. Her mouth tasted so... sweet. Breathing through his nose, Eric could suddenly smell something he hadn't picked up on before.

The room swam as the intense scent flooded his nose. It was like Cassie's scent, only slightly different. And it was so strong. It was a female heat, and Eric knew who it was coming from. Gina had her body pressed against his, her wetness now soaking his shirt and pants. He could feel her nipples squished onto his own chest. His willpower was weakening with every passing second. Eric was overwhelmed by the smell of Gina's heat, and her hot body practically glued to his. His cock twitched, it was so close to the source of the heat. All he needed to do was remove the thin barrier between them and he could claim his prize.

"That's right, just stop resisting." Gina whispered. Her hands went under Eric's shirt and started rubbing his chest. Eric tried stop Gina's advances, but he couldn't deny that the erection in his pants was telling him otherwise. Gina's hands ripped Eric's shirt off, and then she proceeded to kiss the crook of his neck. Gently nipping him, Gina waited until Eric's hands ventured lower before making her move. In one swift masterful motion, she dismounted Eric, and knocked him onto the bed. Then, like a true cat, pounced on him. Eric lay beneath Gina, her breasts tantalizingly dangling overhead. His hard-on throbbed, and his inner wolf wanted out.

"Ladies first..." Gina whispered, taking her own clothes off. It wasn't hard, and she wasn't even wearing underwear. Eric had quite the view as Gina adjusted her position atop his lap. Rubbing her hands up and down his body, Eric felt something sharp beginning to drag against his skin.

Her hands had dainty, and wickedly curved claws. Gina's eyes looked slitted, and a slowly turned a striking emerald color. She smirked, flashing her new sharper teeth, as well as the whiskers that had broken through her skin. Her ears tapered to slightly rounded points, and then drifted to the top of her head. Dark brown fur, not unlike her natural hair, blossomed all over her form, as the change sped up.

A long, sinewy tail flicked above the two, the tip black while the rest was striped with dark brown fur. White fur appeared on Gina's chest, which was slowly expanding. Like Cassie, Eric noted the appearance of several rows of smaller breasts beneath her slightly larger originals. They were soon hidden beneath a dense layer of that white fur. Gina's sex dripped onto Eric's lap, and the scent only got stronger as her transformation continued.

Her face pushed into a feline muzzle as the fur crept down to her thighs. Her pussy was almost covered with cream colored fur, while more brown fur grew on the outsides of Gina's legs. She purred as her body finished shifting, with her feet quickly turning into paws. As she flexed her paws, Eric saw her curved claws extend into the bed and rip the sheets.

"Now, why don't you let that wolf out so we can play." Gina said, her intense orange eyes locked on Eric. Again, he didn't have much say in the matter. His body needed a release, and here was this receptive female who was clearly in need as much as he was.

Eric grunted and then his pants burst. Silver and gray fur exploded all over him, and he snarled as his cock grew to full length. He couldn't hold himself back any longer, everything was too much. Eric had to have that sweet smell. He craved it, and he needed to sate his craving. Gina watched excitedly, especially as Eric's cock transformed into a full canine prick. She'd taken of plenty of large cocks before, but this was incredible. Her own inner beast told her to claim that cock as her own. But as Gina slipped down to taste some of the delicious pre running down Eric's cock, she couldn't help but catch a linger whiff of Cassie's scent.

"He's not yours." A small rational voice echoed in Gina's head. But she was so needy she didn't care about angering Eric's mate. She was in heat, and needed a big, thick shaft like Eric's in her. Gina lowered her mouth onto Eric's cock, engulfing over half of it. Her rough feline tongue probed the head, and slowly milked more and more pre out. Eric was overwhelmed with pleasure. His body was still transforming, and meanwhile Gina was giving him such an intense blowjob. He flexed his own paws as the changes reached his feet. His tail was pinned beneath him, otherwise it would have been wagging like mad.

And just as Eric felt himself about to burst, someone opened the door and gasped. Eric, mid-transformation with Gina's mouth wrapped around his dick, looked up to see Sandy standing in the doorway. She saw the clothing on the floor, how Eric was seemingly pinned under a feline Gina, and knew what happened. Eric was expecting her to go screaming from the room about two monsters fucking on her bed, but instead Sandy just calmly shut the door and yanked Gina by the scruff of her neck (much like a mother cat might do to a kitten), and threw her to the floor. Eric was surprised at her strength, and more so that Sandy wasn't freaking out.

"What the hell is wrong with you Gina? Are you that desperate you'd seriously take advantage of Eric?" Sandy asked, furious.

"Oh get off your high horse sister. You want him just as bad as I do." Gina wiped her mouth, and stood up. Eric was still laying on the bed, stunned, confused, and nearing the end of his own shift. His face started pushing out into a muzzle as his ears stretched into near perfect triangles. They migrated to the top of his furry head just as his claws broke through his nails. He fought back the urge to howl, relieved that his wolf was finally free. His cock was still painfully erect, and Gina had left him on the cusp of release. Eric wanted her to finish what she started, but remained silent for the moment.

12