Future Mother-In-Law

Story Info
He never expected this come-on.
1.3k words
4.37
161.8k
97
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally found a woman I wanted to marry. Her name was Jen and she was smart and good looking. Best of all, she wanted to be around with me. After eight months of seeing each other I popped the question. Jen said 'yes' and wondered what took so long. The next order of business was to visit her mother. Jen's parents were divorced and her father was out of the picture. We made the hour trip to see her mother, Erica.

When we arrived I got a pleasant surprise. Erica might have been in her early fifties but she was a shapely woman. You might call her handsome and I mean that in a good way. She had short blonde hair and yes, I did look at her breasts. They looked quite large to me. Erica hugged us both and invited us in. All I can say is that Erica and I hit it off.

Erica sat next to me on her couch. Jen sat in a chair across from us. Erica peppered me with questions. Tell her about my job, my likes and hobbies. I don't like discussing those things with strangers normally but I opened up to Erica. We were going to drink some wine but Erica was low on spirits. She asked Jen to make a run to the store to pick up a few bottles.

"Tom can stay here so we can talk some more."

Jen had no problem with that. As soon as she left, Erica made her move. She reached over and placed a hand on my thigh. I sure wasn't expecting that move.

"I didn't realize how handsome you were Tom," she told me.

Erica inch her fingers closer to my crotch. Yes, I was starting to get hard. My bone was growing in my pants.

"We don't have much time," Erica said.

She moved over close to me and kissed my mouth. Like an idiot I gave in to her advances. We were groping each other. My hands went to her tits and she was squeezing my rod through my pants. It didn't last very long. We heard a car door slam. We managed to compose ourselves before Jen walked in.

Jen put the wine in the fridge and both women set out to prepare dinner. That gave me time to get my cock under control. We had dinner and chatted awhile longer. Jen said she was tired and she was going to bed.

"Can Tom stay and talk to me?"

Jen said I should stay and talk to her mother. I knew what was going to happen. Once we were sure Jen was asleep, Erica led me downstairs. Her house had a small family room. There was a couch, chair, a couple of tables and the television. Erica told me to sit on the couch. She promptly stripped down for me. Erica had a damn fine body. Her tits were ample and she had a small patch of pubic hair surrounding her gash.

She asked me to remove my clothes. I could have refused and stopped it right there. I didn't. I got naked for Erica.

"I knew you were large when I felt you upstairs," she said.

I guess I am about seven inches in length. I never once considered myself huge. Erica knelt in front of me. She took my cock in both of her hands and she stroked me. She was making eye contact with me. A few minutes of that, Erica lowered her face and took me in her mouth. She went right down to the root. A couple minutes of that and I was rock hard.

Erica stopped and got to her feet. She straddled me there on the couch. I felt her pussy lips touch my mushroom. She wrapped her arms around my neck and sunk down on me. All I can say is her pussy felt damn good. Her muscles gripped me tightly as she rode my love muscle. I brought my hips up and gave her every inch I had.

It was a different sensation. I was using condoms when Jen and I made love. I had my bare shaft buried deep inside Jen's mother. The family room door was closed but we tried to be quiet. It wasn't working very well. Erica was letting out these moans as we fucked there in the sofa.

"Fuck, you feel so big Tom. Please don't stop!"

I don't think there was much of a chance we were going to stop. Erica was grinding down hard on my dick. I was trying to control my urge to let loose. I was having difficulties. My balls were pinching and I knew I was close. I was quite sure Erica was having intense orgasms. Her muscles were gripping and then releasing my prick. I knew we were very close.

I didn't announce a thing. I blew hot ropes of my cum into Erica's belly. She straightened up and took my cum from me. I had five or six good blasts of seed that I squirted into her pussy. All I know is that Erica's body was shaking when she took my load. We slowly calmed down some. Erica was kissing me passionately until I finally got soft.

Erica pulled off. She weakly got to her feet. There was a box of tissues close by. She took a few tissues and wiped herself down. We got dressed after that.

"You better go up first," she said to me.

I went to the bathroom and tried to clean up a bit. I headed to bed afterwards. Jen was sound asleep but my mind was stirring. What had I got myself into? The next morning all was subdued. We had breakfast and then we went out for awhile. My heart wasn't into it. You can probably guess my thoughts. I wanted Erica again and I wanted her badly.

I didn't have long to wait. Again Jen shuffled off to bed early. This time Erica and I went downstairs to the washroom. We shed our clothes and made sure the door was closed. I boosted Erica on the washer lid I had closed. I got her legs spread and I entered her pussy. I could still feel some of my spunk inside her. It didn't matter. I got her legs up and I gave her a good pounding.

I didn't go gently. I drove into Erica hard and deep. She had to hold her hand across her mouth a few times. Erica wanted scream out loud from all the cock she was taking from me. Later after we finished, Erica said she never had sex like that before from any man. I took that as a good sign. It was amazing how tight her pussy was. She had my dick in a hard grip. Again I took Erica with my bare cock.

Maybe a half hour had passed. I grunted a couple of times and I gave Erica my cum offering. I watched her eyes go wide as my batter filled her body. I was surprised I still had a lot of white seed to give her. We finished off as usual. We had passionate kisses and then I pulled free. My dick made this plopping sound as I slid out. Wads of my cream came spilling out and onto the washer lid.

Erica sat there and pushed my cum out. It was very hot seeing my cum leaking out of my future mother-in-law. There was no more sex that weekend. We packed up and left Sunday afternoon. The farewell greeting took a surprising path. Jen hugged her Mom and walked out the door. As Jen turned her back, Erica kissed me flush on the mouth and she gave my cock a squeeze with her hand.

I did manage to exchange phone numbers with Erica. I will get text messages from her. She tells me how much she needs my cock still. She once said she wishes it was her I was marrying and not her daughter. I have to play things low key. I can't get the fires stirred up too high between Erica and myself. I am sure of one thing. I know I will be in Erica's pussy again after Jen and I are married.