Future Mother-in-Law is My Mistress

Story Info
Mother in law catches me with panties and takes control.
1.9k words
4.24
208.9k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend (Lindsey) and I had to move into her mom's (Nadine) house until we could find a new apartment after our previous lease had run out. It was a bit awkward at first even with knowing her mom pretty well. After a couple of weeks things were fairly normal. My girlfriend worked during the day while I continued looking for a job after graduating college. Her mom didn't work either so we were home a lot at the same time. We would just watch TV or keep to ourselves mainly.

Nadine was a very attractive 44 year old women. She was 5 foot 5 inches with long blond hair and perky C cup breasts. She took good care of herself and didn't look at all her age.

During our third week there Nadine asked me if I wouldn't mind helping around the house with cleaning and doing some general upkeep on the house. She said that she would pay me for my help, which was good since I still hadn't found a job. She said she would let me know when something needs to be done.

I spent the next week vacuuming, scrubbing, dusting, and various other tasks. It was fine since it kept me busy and also helped me earn some money to put towards bills and our next apartment lease. Nadine was usually home during this and would check up on me from time to time to see how things were going. Usually she would be on the phone with one of her girlfriends or a guy that she was seeing.

I was doing some laundry and as I was putting it in I paused when it was time to put Nadine's underwear in the washer. Partly due to curiosity, I picked up a black see through thong. I turned it over in my hands a few times and was a bit mesmerized by them. I caught myself holding it for too long and I thought I saw movement out of the corner of my eye so I quickly put the thong and the rest of the underwear in the washer and started the washer.

As I left I saw Nadine in the living room so I went and asked her if there was anything that needed to be done. Nadine said that the house should probably be vacuumed. Then she said how she liked how this was working out since she always wanted a maid. I told her that if anything I would be a butler and not a maid. Nadine said "I suppose that's true," and got a weird look on her face as if she had just had an idea. She said that she was going out to run some errands and that she would be back later and to keep cleaning.

I heard her leave and got the vacuum out and started vacuuming. I usually listen to my MP3 player while I vacuum so I didn't hear Nadine come back inside after finishing her errands. She got my attention and motioned for me to shut the vacuum off. She told me to have a seat on the couch and as I did I noticed some shopping bags by her feet. After I sat down she said that she had gotten an idea from something she had seen earlier that day in the laundry room. I started to get a little nervous since I was pretty sure that she had seen me holding her underwear. She said that she had decided to do some shopping and to reward me for doing so well with cleaning that she wanted to get me a uniform to wear.

She pulled a French maid's outfit out of a shopping bag. She said that she lucked out since it was almost Halloween that finding one was fairly easy. She told me that since it was almost time for Lindsey to be home that I wouldn't have to wear it today, unless I wanted to, but starting tomorrow she expected me to wear it. I started to protest but she said that if I didn't want her to tell Lindsey what she had seen and that I was a little panty boy that I should thank her for the uniform. I realized that Lindsey would believe her and even though part of what she would tell her would be a lie I knew that it wouldn't be good if she told her. I said "Thank you for my uniform," and sealed my fate. She told me to finish vacuuming before Lindsey got home. Just as I finished Lindsey got home and I welcomed her home and acted as if nothing was wrong.

As I woke up the next morning and said goodbye to Lindsey as she was leaving for work I realized what I had agreed to last night. I showered and got dressed and went to find Nadine. She was in her bedroom so I knocked and she said to come in. She was wearing a very sheer pink bathrobe and nothing else. I started to get an erection at the site of her almost naked body. She pointed to the bed and I saw the maid's uniform. She told me to take it into her bathroom and get changed.

I went into the bathroom and took off my shirt and shorts. I left my boxers on so that I wouldn't be as exposed. As I put the maid's uniform on I noticed that it was a pretty high quality one, and not one of the cheap ones that you can get at Walmart. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought how ridiculous I looked. I knew it was now or never so I opened the door up and walked back into Nadine's bedroom to show her that I had put it on.

Her face lit up with happiness when she saw me. She said it was almost how she pictured it would look, except for the boxers. She told me to take them off. As I did she handed me the same black thong from yesterday and told me to put it on since I liked it so much. As I started to pull the thong on my erection grew even more. She noticed this and told me to take them off until I take care of that since she didn't want that getting in the way. She told me to go back into the bathroom and to masturbate so that the thong would fit properly. She warned me that she better not find any of it or else I would be cleaning it up with my tongue.

I shut the door and started masturbating. I knew that it wouldn't take long for me to cum since Nadine had me so turned on this morning. As I grew close to coming I aimed for the toilet bowl. I erupted into the toilet and let out a groan that I'm sure Nadine had heard, having probably my best orgasm ever. I wiped off my penis and flushed the toilet. I put the thong on and it fit much better now. I left the bathroom to face Nadine again.

"Maybe I should have come in and watched. I guess there is always tomorrow." Nadine said with a big smile on her face as I exited the bathroom. "Sounds like you had a very good time in there. Now lift up your skirt and turn around so I can see how the panties look." I did what she asked and started to blush more than I already had been. "Very nice. Well worth me not getting to wear them anymore." I saw a flash and saw that she had a camera. "I want to be able to remember this. That and I want to make sure my maid doesn't try to quit on me. I'm sure you would never do that, but if you did Lindsey and your family will see what you've been up to."

She took one of the shopping bags from yesterday and dumped it on the bed. There were probably 10 pairs of underwear, with each looking very skimpy. "I don't want you to be wearing only my underwear though, so that's why I got you these yesterday as well. You can keep these in here with the uniform for now, but I want you to put the pair that you will be wearing the next day in your dresser everyday. That way you will be wearing them and only them when you come in here in the morning to get dressed." She handed me a pink g-string. "Now go put that in your dresser for tomorrow, and bring me some coffee when you come back."

After hiding the panties in my sock drawer I went and got Nadine her coffee and brought it to her. She said that she would also like the newspaper. I hesitated as this meant going outside to get it and I didn't want anyone to see me dressed like this. She saw my hesitation at the thought of going outside like that and took the opportunity to make things worse. "I'm sorry, I forgot to get you some shoes yesterday but you can wear a pair of mine since I'm sure that must be why you were hesitating to go outside and delay getting me the paper." I said "Yes of course I would appreciate some shoes." She went and got a pair from her closet. I saw that they were at least three inch stiletto pumps. She said they should fit but not to worry since she would be getting me some shoes of my own.

I put them on and wobbled a bit. After I got the hang of walking in them I figured it was best to go get the paper. I opened the door and peeked out. I didn't see anyone so I went out and grabbed it as quickly as I could manage in the heels. As I bent over to get it I could feel the cool morning air rushing up my backside. I quickly went back inside hoping no one had seen me. I brought Nadine the paper as she was sitting on the couch drinking her coffee enjoying the situation. "I expect you to do that every morning for me. Now you can go about your usual chores."

As I was going about my usual daily housekeeping routine, albeit in an unusual situation, I would forget how I was dressed until something would remind me of the fact that I was wearing a maid's outfit. It was keeping me aroused all day long. As I was doing some dusting Nadine said from behind me, "I think some fishnet stockings would really help complete the image don't you think?" I said, "Whatever pleases you." "Good answer; you're learning very quickly and accepting your role. I'll make sure to pick some up for you to wear tomorrow when I get you some shoes." She looked at the clock on the wall. "Looks like Lindsey will be home soon, so you better hurry up and finish up unless you want her to find you dressed like that."

I quickly finished up the dusting and asked Nadine if there was anything else that needed to be done. "I guess that will be all for today. Go ahead and get changed." She stood and watched me while I was changing. When I got down to the panties I felt her fingers lightly touching my ass. She moved them slowly until they were around my erect penis. She grasped it firmly. "Don't forget to be wearing only your panties tomorrow morning, or else you'll be going outside in only them to get the paper." She let go and went back to watching me finish changing. As I left her room I was both humiliated and aroused and wondered what might happen tomorrow.