Future Mother in Law Knows Best...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached up to the top shelf to get some ingredients down, on her tip toes I couldn't help but notice how toned her calves were then as my eyes followed the rest of her legs up I could see she wasn't wearing any underwear, her robe had ridden high up exposing the bottom half of her arse. I could see her hairy pussy from behind. What a view, also being naked under these tiny robes any growth for me was going to be obvious to her so had to do my best to hide this. Luckily she kept her back to me as she worked on the bench mixing the food.

She asked me to come over, as she seductively sucked her finger, with her eyes closed and when removing it licking the tip with her tongue, 'mmm tastes good' she said. She turned away as if to dip her finger into the mix again and asked me to try it. Her finger was wet, she had just been sucking it, but didn't look as if anything else was on it. I done as I was told and put her finger in my mouth, sucked her finger and licked it inside my mouth. That wasn't any sort of food mixture, that was her, that was the smell would taste like, she hadn't dipped her finger in any mix, she had dipped her finger in her pussy. It tasted good, I kept her finger in my mouth longer than I should of. She removed her finger telling me she knew I'd like the taste of it.

12