Future Possibilities: Evening Arrives

Story Info
She tells him of her past.
1.9k words
4.42
38.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia knelt by my thigh as I sat in the living room later that evening. Dinner had been simple, yet its very simplicity had made it taste even better. She was wearing a sheer forest green negligee which matched the green in her eyes while complementing the reddish highlights of her blond hair. She had surprised me with it since I hadn't known what she had packed in the bag she had brought with her. My hand stroked her hair as we enjoyed a time of silence.

"Tell me about your past. I want to hear the whole story: who, what, where, and, when of your life."

A smile came to her face only to fade into a look of sadness as I could tell she was remembering parts of her past. Undoubtedly, not all of her memories were happy ones. Leaning her head against my thigh, she began her tale for me.

"Many years ago when I first started having sex, an older lover introduced me to this style of sex. He showed me ways of pleasuring men that I hadn't even known existed, and in the process brought me to new levels of pleasure that I hadn't known could exist. I was very young and impressionable and thought that he could move the earth itself. I was willing to do anything to keep him mine. I was devastated when he was killed in an automobile accident two years ago.

Looking back it is easy to see how he awakened the urges that I didn't even know I had. I was young and probably searching for a "father" figure since I had never spent much time with my own. He easily used my emotional needs to tie me to him."

"Go on," I prompted her as I continued to stroke her soft hair. It would be good for both of us to know her full history.

"At first our sex was the same as any couple might enjoy. He would lick and suck my cunt for what seemed like hours, bringing me to climax after climax. Then we would fuck. Oh, occasionally I would lick and kiss his cock, but never enough to get him off. For me it was a perfect relationship. He supplied the security and pleasures my young ego and body needed. Then one day the bottom fell out of our relationship.

He told me he was tired of me, and there was not enough of a spark between us to hold us together any longer. I begged him not to leave me and swore I would do anything to keep him happy so he would not leave me. I realized I needed him a lot more than he probably needed me. So he put me to the test right there."

"Strip," he told me.

"I had never taken my clothes off anywhere but in the bedroom for him before, but the stern look on his face made it clear I was to do it now or never again."

"Touch your breasts," he continued after I had removed all of my clothes. "I want to watch you massage them. Feel their weight as you lift them in your hand. Roll your nipples between your fingers as you pull on them."

"I followed his instructions to the letter. It was as if I was someone else watching myself perform for him. My nipple became rock hard and super sensitive under my own administrations. I could feel myself becoming wetter and wetter between my thighs as my breathing quickened. I was on the verge of bringing myself to orgasm just from stimulating my breasts."

"Is you pussy wet?" he asked, bringing me back to reality.

"Yes," my small and almost distant voice seemed to answer back to him.

"Touch it. Show me your juices covering your finger."

"I did as he commanded, amazed by how wet I had become."

"Stick it in your mouth. Clean your own juices from your finger. Taste your sweetness as I have done so many times."

"Never had I tasted myself before. I had always turned my head away from him if he tried to kiss me after his mouth was on my pussy. In the past I had insisted he go and wash and brush his teeth before we would continue our lovemaking, but not this time. I did as he commanded."

"Suck it deep into your mouth. Savor the flavor as you will do many times in the future if you wish to stay with me."

"Eagerly I did what he asked. I was caught up in the whole moment, so afraid I would lose him."

"Enough. Get up on the table; I want to watch you finger yourself. I want to watch your fingers disappear into your pussy. You will bring yourself to an orgasm while I sit here and watch."

"With his help I was able to get up onto the kitchen table. My juices were running down my inner thighs. I had never done anything like this before. The fact that I had to do exactly what he had told me to do was bringing me to new levels of excitement within my own body. My juices began to run even more freely as I started to stroke myself. I was soon finger fucking myself with three of my own fingers as he had commanded."

"Pinch your nipples while you fuck yourself. Stroke your clit. Make yourself cum, my little future slut."

"Cum. I had never orgasmed so hard in my life. Knowing I had absolutely no control over what I was going to do proved to be the absolute aphrodisiac for me. I thought I was going to pass out from the sensations I was feeling coursing through my body.

Still in my own little world, I watched him stand and then felt him pull me from the table so that I was kneeling in front of him on the floor. Once I was positioned to his satisfaction, he dropped his pants to reveal the hardest erection that I had ever seen on him. Wrapping his hands in my hair, he forced his entire cock into my mouth until his balls were resting against my chin. Time after time he forced his hard cock down my throat with no regard for me, and I found myself loving the treatment.

Eventually, he pulled me to my feet, then bent me over the kitchen table and drove his cock into my dripping pussy. As he drove into me from behind, I had my second orgasm. Still in my own world, I felt him pull out of me and begin shooting his cum all over my ass and back. When he finished, he pushed me back to my knees so I was facing him once again."

"Lick my cock clean, you slut," he growled at me.

"Obediently I did as he commanded. I tasted not only myself again, but flavor of his cum too. It was strong, and suited the new him I was seeing for the first time. Never again would our relationship be the same as it had been. From now on he would give the orders and I would follow them.

I had thought he would lose his erection, but he did not, and he proceeded to instruct me on how he liked to have his cock sucked. Sometimes he would have me concentrate on just the head by licking and sucking on it only. I would caress it with my tongue and lips while gently sucking on it. While other times he would have me lick the entire length with long strokes of my tongue before pushing the entire length into my mouth until his balls were resting against my chin causing my gag reflex to kick in. He didn't care and just kept on doing and telling me he wanted me to do.

The hardest thing was learning how to take his entire length and then reach out with my tongue and lick his balls too. Practice makes perfect though, he forced me to do it until I had mastered the talent. As he alternated from one thing to another, he told me the sequence that he liked. Furthermore, it was my responsibility to read his body signals so I could provide him the maximum amount of pleasure.

After about an hour, I started to taste his cum in my mouth again. He was ready to cum again, and grabbed my head to hold with both hands. Holding my head firmly, he fucked my mouth with long deep strokes as if it were my pussy. He did not go very fast so that he could enjoy the feel of my mouth as I worked to caress his cock with my tongue as it stroked in and out. As he began to come, he pulled out so that he could watch his come shoot into my waiting mouth. He did not come as much this time as he had earlier, and I was able to swallow the whole load easily. Eagerly, I licked and gently sucked the head while gently milking his shaft with my hand to completely drain him."

As I had listened to her tell her story, I had grown more and more excited and my own erection had grown even larger. I could tell that she was excited too, as I could smell the heat of her in the room. Standing up, I slipped off my own clothes and pulled her head to my aching cock. As she performed all of her acquired skills on my member, I enjoyed the feel of her silky hair between my fingers. She easily brought me to point of no return. I watched the muscles of her throat work to swallow the load of cum jetting from my body. I never imagined I would be able to produce so much in such a short amount of time.

There was a candlestick on the table next to the chair I had been sitting in and an idea occurred to me. Its inch and a half diameter made it ideal for what I had in mind. Pulling her to her feet, I pushed her onto her back on the couch. I then placed the candle in her hand.

"Show me how you fucked yourself for him with this instead of your fingers. Show me how you pinched and rolled your nipples for his pleasure. Make yourself cum like you did so very long ago."

She easily slipped it into her pussy and was soon thrusting it in and out as she alternated between stroking her clit and her nipples. As she pleasured herself, I had a vision of it stroking in and out of her ass instead. This was much more exciting to me, so I told her to stop.

"Use it in your ass instead."

Her own juices provided all the lubrication she needed. Soon it was slipping in and out of her ass as fast as it had been going in her pussy. When her orgasm hit her, she had several fingers deep in cunt while she stroked her clit with her thumb. The candle was fully imbedded between her soft cheeks. Her body arced up into a beautiful bow at least a foot off of the couch. She was such a beautiful sight lying there with closed eyes and the candle still sticking out of her ass with her nipples hard and erect.

"That was beautiful," he told her as removed the candle from her ass. Helping her to her feet, he led her to the bathroom so they could both clean up. There was so much more he wanted to know and hear her talk about, but tomorrow would be soon enough. Right now they both needed to rest.