Fuzzy Flight Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at me. "Did you like the show?"

"Oh, that was awesome. You were fantastic" I told her.

"Which one did you like best; the red jelly one, the black rubber mamba or the last monster dildo?" she asked me with a wry smile.

"They were all great, but the monster dildo was unbelievable. I wonder how you could even manage to get that thing inside you. It was such a thrill to watch."

---

That must have been my punishment – just to watch and not take part, but no. She kicked me away and ordered me to go and stand before a spanking bench and lean forward. Surprised by her tone, I did as she said. She loosened my hands from behind my back and ordered me to lean forward over the bench. When I did so, the vicious clamps bit into my sore nipples. She fastened first my hands and then my feet to the legs of the bench making it impossible for me to move.

"What are you doing to me?" I inquired in despair. She answered my question with a series of slaps on my ass followed by several strokes of her whip.

"First I will record how miserable and helpless you look when you are tied down like that, and then I will record every minute of my special punishment of your sorry ass. Just you wait and see." She went around me filming me from every angle and then placed the video camera on a tripod beside us. She lifted my sweater exposing my buttocks and gave me several strokes with a paddle until I begged for mercy. My ass cheeks felt as if they were on fire.

"So you liked each and every one of my dildos. I am glad to hear." Out of the corner of my eye I could see her lifting up the hem of her dress and buckling on a leather harness. To this harness she fixed the first jelly dildo so that it jutted out like a proper dick. She stepped forward and prodded my lips with it. "Lick it. Lick it well and good."

My position was not a comfortable one – I had to crane my neck to reach the dildo, but did as I was told. It was very humiliating, but on the positive side, the dildo smelled and tasted of her pussy. She walked slowly around to the other side and placed herself right behind me. She stroked my tender backside lovingly, then parted my ass cheeks and applied a small dollop of lubricant in the crack. Gripping my hips she pushed her crotch forward so that the jelly dildo was forced inside me. It hurt some, but not unbearably so.

"You must learn to relax. Don't fight it," she advised and started to fuck me steadily from behind. I had never experienced anything like this before, but I found it oddly titillating to be fucked in the ass by a sexy, mature woman. I had dreaded that she had something like this in store for me. Now that it actually happened and adapted myself to the situation, I found it both stimulating and strangely exciting. I had been limp, but now my soft member reacted to the stimulation and began to grow.

When I did not protest more, she stopped and withdrew. When she entered me again, I found it hard to relax properly. She pushed harder, but I just could not open wide enough. Oh, oh, she had obviously switched to the back rubber mamba. I felt her digging her nails into my hips as she pushed harder, and suddenly she was inside me. This thing was huge, and I gasped and grunted as she drove it gradually deeper with each stoke. She applied more lubricant, and slowly the feeling went from absolutely unbearable to just ordinary painful and with small increments to nearly tolerable. It was very warm inside the chunky sweater, and it itched and scratched me all over, adding to my excitement.

She slapped my tender buttocks from time to time to stop me from whimpering. When I was able to accommodate all of the 12 inches she increased her pace. In spite of the pain and in spite of myself, I could feel my dick harden and stiffen. My mind hated the helpless position I found myself in; my sphincter was extended beyond belief, but still my subconscious and my body reacted differently and welcomed the violent intrusion that my sexy mature mistress made up my rear end.

It was extremely humiliating, but also thrilling and exhilarating to know that this was being filmed. As my knees trembled from the onslaught of the rubber mamba being slowly withdrawn from my asshole and then being driven home with force again and again, I wondered if I would ever be allowed to watch the video sometime. The thought was oddly thrilling to me.

At last it was over. She was in good shape, but she must also be exhausted by now. She had withdrawn the black rubber dildo, and I could relax. Then she again stood before me, now with the pink mega-monster attached to her harness. It looked impossible. It was so huge that she had to support it with both hands.

"Kiss it – welcome it. Soon this thing that you found so awesome will force its way up your ass!" she hissed.

"No, no, no. That is impossible. That thing will kill me." I was really desperate. She answered me by rolling the oversize scratching turtleneck of my sweater up over my head and folding the rest down again encasing med head in double layers of ticklish, scratchy wool. I was sweating, and that increased the itching. Normally, I welcomed that and even loved that, but now a feeling of claustrophobia swept over me as I felt something being pressed against my aching rectum.

She was without mercy. My protestations were met with further slaps with the paddle and sharp fingernails digging into my skin. I tried to relax, but still it felt as if my asshole would burst as she pushed the monster dildo up my ass. My sphincter muscle gripped it so hard that it would not budge, then it was inside me. I begged her to stop, to withdraw, to leave me alone. She answered by rocking back and forth.

She reached under me and gripped my balls. Using them for leverage she drove the killer dildo all the way in. I struggled inside my scratchy woollen encasement, but she was relentless, and again my body reacted differently to my conscious self. My mind revolted against my situation, but my body, my ass, my dick welcomed the violent intrusion. My dick grew in size gradually becoming a monster dick of its own. As I screamed and protested into the soft wool that encased my head, and as she raped my ass with a firm grip around my tender sack, and as the giant dildo massaged my insides and my prostate, my swollen prick started to throb and pulsate with a will of its own and I ejaculated loads of semen onto the floor.

"That should teach you not to mess with my things," she whispered in my ear.

12