Fyre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna split your little pussy open. When I'm done, you won't want other cock but mine. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you scream and then fill you with my cum. Is that what you want Jeyle? You want to feel my hot, hot cum filling your belly? You want me to fill you up?"

By now she was grinding her clit against his cock and pulling both her nipples. She was panting and begging him to do everything he had said and more.

"I'm gonna put my cock in your now, and your gonna take it all, aren't you? You gonna take my whole cock, be my little slut Jeyle? Feel my cock deeper in you than anyone else ever has, ever will be."

She was nearly frantic; the fyre was beginning to burn. She was so wet with her own juice it was running down her ass. He could see that she loved it when he talked to her like that; it made her pussy gush even more.

Sitting back again, he grasped his cock and pressed it firmly against her pussy. Pushing hard he felt her pussy resisting, reluctant to stretch around him. He didn't relent. With a hard thrust he pushed the swollen head inside her. She gasped at the mix of pleasure and pain. He could feel the tight walls of her pussy clenching around his cock head and he had to pause a moment to regain his control. Seeing her eyes were open he told her to watch his cock force its way deep inside her. The instant she looked down and saw his huge cock already partly inside her for the first time she came. Just from seeing how they looked locked together by his cock sent her spinning over the edge.

Calor didn't wait for her to come down. Relentlessly pushing, he began a series of short hard thrusts that opened her quickly. She couldn't catch her breath, moaning and crying out as he pushed deeper into her. Grabbing her chin he made her look down again, this time seeing not only his massive cock disappearing into her, but seeing the swelling in her tummy that was his cock. He brought her hand down and pressed it against him through her tummy, letting her feel as he tore her open. She groaned and began to try and force herself down on his harder. The fyre was fully ignited now and she was nearly mindless with the pleasure of his every touch

He completely filled her pussy with nearly 8 inches still outside of her. He pulled back to the head, but it was so swollen it wouldn't come out any further. He didn't know if this ever happened to human males, but it seemed to drive her wild.

"We're locked together now Jeyle. I can't pull all the way out without hurting you. My cock is so swollen inside you it won't come out. I'm going to just have to pound you until I cum."

Thrusting forward he filled her pussy again, coming up against the entrance to her womb and pushing. Starting to thrust in and out of her pussy, he began going faster as she adjusted to his size. He kept hold of her chin so she had to watch his cock slide in and out of her pussy, creating a huge bulge in her belly. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and began rocking against him. He had no idea how many times she had cum, but he knew she wanted more. Pushing deep inside her he came to the entrance to her womb again and this time he paused.

"I want to go deeper. I want you to take all of my cock inside you Jeyle. I want you to be able to feel every inch of me. Do you want all my cock? Do you want me to fuck you as hard as I can?

Her only reply was a frantic nod and her grinding down on him. Taking a deep breath he pushed forward forcing his cock head through and into her womb. The rest of his cock followed quickly as he thrust hard into her. He thrust hard several times in rapid succession, letting her feel his balls slapping against her as he fully buried himself in her. Her eyes were shut tight and she was panting hard.

"Open your eyes and look at my cock buried in your body"

When she looked all she could see was the long thick bulk of him stretching out her body. He took her hand and ran it over his cock, letting her feel the taut skin of her stomach stretched over him. He leaned close to whisper again.

"No one has ever been this deep in you. You took my whole cock. I'm so proud of you. Now as your reward I'm going to fuck you until I cum. I'm going to fill your belly with my cum."

She gasped as he began moving. Pulling out until his cock head caught at the barrier between her pussy and womb. Thrusting back in until his balls slapped against her ass. He raised her legs and draped them over his shoulder. This position allowed him to thrust harder, and he did. Soon he was slamming in and out of her, reveling in the feel of her body clenching around him. Reaching down he plucked her nipples, getting a loud moan in return. She was in an almost constant state of orgasm, her body providing the lubrication for his continuous fucking.

Calor could feel the cum building in his balls. He wanted to go on fucking her; it felt too good to stop. But he couldn't stop it now, it was too late. He thrust as hard as he could several times, nearly pushing his balls into her pussy. With a loud shout, he came. He could feel shot after shot of hot cum flooding her womb. With nowhere else to go, it tried to flow back into her pussy, but his cock was blocking the way. Her stomach bulged slightly and he grabbed her head, making her watch her womb swell with his cum. This, combined with the feelings she was experiencing sent her into another orgasm, this one the longest she'd had yet. He felt his cock twitch as it emptied the last of his cum into her.

His cock was still too swollen to pull out of her, and he knew it would be some time before it would be. Rolling over and draping her across his chest, cock still buried deeply inside her, he sighed and closed his eyes.

"Sleep now, little one. When you wake, it will be time to continue." She looked at him with eyes full of surprise. "You didn't think that was it did you? Dearest one that was just me letting off a little steam." He chuckled at her look of shock and wonder, then closed his eyes and slipped toward sleep, feeling his cock give one last twitch as he drifted off.

12