G Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband finally gets included.
2.1k words
4.29
85.7k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/16/2020
Created 11/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know my wife well. Even though she had found a new lover in her best girl friend, I knew she would not keep it a secret for long. I was sure she enjoyed keeping her new relationship to herself, but I never imagined why.

It had only been a few days since I witnessed them together in our living room. Since then, the images of my wife and her friend G had played over and over in my mind. The gentle way they touched. The passionate way they kissed. The sighs and moans that escaped G's mouth as my wife pushed her tongue deep into her, bringing her to the heights of orgasm. Yes, I remembered it all. In fact, I'm quite certain that's what I was dreaming of when I woke up to a soft kiss from my wife.

My wife and G had been out late again, and I had taken advantage of the time to revert to watching some mindless television; a habit I had almost broken since our daughter was born nearly four years earlier. I had fallen asleep on the sofa and I had no clue how much time had passed. As my vision came into focus, I could see my wife silhouetted against the flashing eclectic colors of the television still on behind her. She had just kissed me awake. That was nice. She was facing me and though I could not see her eyes clearly, it was obvious she was staring into mine. I noticed then that her hand was under my shirt and rubbing my chest. It slowly dawned on me that she was in an aroused mood; no doubt the effect of spending another evening with G. As her hand slid down my abdomen, I thought I could see her smile as she whispered lovingly to me, "Hey, sleepy-head."

She never slowed her hand's progress until it reached my testicles. Then, slowly, she began to scratch. "Relax sweetheart," she whispered again as she rotated and turned her attention to my boxers. I reached up and caressed her silky hair as she slid my underwear down my legs. Then I took her advice and relaxed. I let my eyes fall shut once more and focused on the amazing feeling of her fingernails on my body. There were times she would scratch me this way half-heartedly, and there were times she would devote all of her attention and efforts to the act. This was one of those wonderful moments when her only goal seemed to be my pleasure.

As the fingertips from her left hand scratched me, she took hold of my cock in her right hand to position it out of the way. Her firm grasp again drew my attention to her excited condition; perhaps a by-product of her evening with G. There was no doubt that my wife usually ended her time with G in an elevated state of sexual arousal, but since taking her as a lover, my wife's appetite had been insatiable. As her hand began to squeeze and stroke me, I knew tonight would be no different.

It took very little time for me to feel completely awakened by my wife's manipulations, but if there was any uncertainty in my mind about whether I would find the energy to participate, that passed when I sensed her warm breath on my belly. My eyes were already rolling from the pleasure her fingernails were bringing me, but the realization that her face was that close to me sent new waves of sensations through my body. My hips, acting as if of their own mind, raised slightly to meet her advances. My hand found its way from her hair to under her shirt and the warm skin of her lower back. I pressed into her muscles performing a light massage. She sighed, but never broke the rhythm of her own massage. As my hips lifted for a second time, she understood what I needed. I felt her hair fall onto my thighs as she lowered her head again to me. Then I felt the soft, warm touch of her lips as they found the head of my now engorged cock. As her tongue pressed firmly against the underside of my cock head, I twitched repeatedly in the grasp of her lips. I sensed her smiling as her moves became increasingly playful; she pressed her tongue into me again to feel me jerk in her wet mouth, gripping me gently with her teeth, she parted her lips to draw in a breath of cold air across my saliva-covered cock. Then all at once, as if rewarding me for some unknown good deed I had performed, her mouth engulfed as much of my cock as it could take. I let out a moan of extreme approval as my whole body tensed with pleasure from the moment. Then, as I relaxed, she whispered affectionately, "Did you like that?"

"Did I like that?" I thought. What kind of a question was that? In fact, it was no question at all. My wife wasn't asking me anything, she was telling me. She was making a statement unmistakably clear. She was confessing her affair with G and explaining to me why she had delayed the revelation for so long, all in one simple statement. Did I like it when her hand was stroking me? Did I like it when her tongue was licking me? Or did I like the revelation that she could not have possibly whispered her question to me while my aching cock was still buried deep inside her mouth?

My eyes shot open to behold her gazing at me with the sweetest and biggest smile I had ever seen on her face. Knowing how badly I needed to see the obvious, she leaned to one side to expose G kneeling on the floor beside the sofa and hungrily devouring my cock. I can only imagine how stunned I must have looked. My wife leaned in to once again say something. The difference this time was that she brought her face next to mine so that our cheeks met and her warm breath caressed my neck as her words echoed in my ear.

"I had to wait until she was ready," she whispered. "I had to make her want you so much she couldn't stand to not feel you inside her."

As G continued to encircle my cock with her soft, warm lips, my wife whispered more, "Isn't she so good?"

All I could do by way of a reply was exhale heavily.

"Haven't you just wanted her for so long?" she continued. "Wouldn't you just love to fuck her right now?"

Thankfully I didn't have to answer a single question. I could just lie there, watch this exotic woman wrap her wet lips around my stiff cock, and listen to my wife talk.

"Do you want to fuck her?" she continued. "Do you want to fuck her tonight?"

My wife knew that too much more of this would send me over the edge on which I was already teetering. She sat up and pulled G's hair back in a bundle so I could see more clearly this beautiful woman who was so focused on me; so I could watch the subject of my fantasies so engrossed in sucking and licking my cock. There was no question in my mind that I had never been this hard before.

Knowing that I would hate to cum too quickly, my wife pulled G's hair back and forced her mouth off of my cock. G's confusion was met with a deep and loving kiss. G became distracted enough that she stopped stroking me for a moment and I was able to regain some of my composure. As I sat up a bit, my wife lowered her hand down G's arm until both women had hold of me. Slowly, deliberately, my wife guided G's hand up and down my cock, never breaking their kiss.

My wife placed G's hand at the base of my cock and had her squeeze as she pulled her own hand up the length of me. Pressing even harder, my wife dragged her thumb up the underside of my cock and across its head to catch the first bit of pre-cum. Slowly, and in a fluid motion, she slid her hand back up G's arm, never letting her thumb touch her friend's skin. Never quite completely breaking their kiss, my wife parted her lips enough to slip her thumb in between and onto G's tongue. Knowing full well what she had tasted, G smiled and moaned a thank you into her next kiss.

Just as I was beginning to reach the point of begging, my wife pulled back from her friend, who leaned forward trying to capture one more taste of my wife's lips. G's confusion was put to rest when my wife firmly pressed down on her head to lower her back to my waiting cock. As G resumed her assault of my aching flesh, my wife watched. Steadily, she lowered herself to a better vantage point. Now she was only inches away from G's full, dark lips as they repeatedly rose and fell around my cock. She could watch G's face contract with determination as she worked her hand in perfect unison with her mouth. My wife's new lover was working as hard to please her, as she was to pleasure me.

As sensations of ecstasy spread through my entire body, it became obvious to my wife that I was nearing the breaking point. She moved her head in to rest her cheek on my belly. Quickly she darted her tongue out to lick the base of my cock as G squeezed and sucked on the head. My wife's licking was replaced by kisses and light nibbles. She began to work her way up the length of my cock to join G in working the sensitive tip. G leaned her head to one side to make room and soon both women were sucking and pressing against the head of my cock like they had been practicing the movements for years. At first taking turns, then simultaneously licking the underside of my head with their tongues. My wife was rubbing my chest almost frantically as G massaged my balls and gripped my inner thigh. Dragging her nails up and down my leg, G took my cock into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down while my wife worked me with her free hand. After a moment, she pulled my cock from G's mouth and took it for herself; sucking and scraping her teeth lightly across my soft skin. G moved in closer and drew my wife's lips from my cock with a kiss. Then G turned her attention back quickly to me. Not to be outdone, my wife again grabbed G's hair and pulled her head away from me to take over the relentless sucking. This time G let my wife have me long enough for her to bring me to the brink of cumming.

My wife knew I was close, so she offered my throbbing cock to her friend who gratefully accepted. But before G's lips could reach me, I began to cum. The first shot splashed against G's cheek before she was able to wrap her lips around me. As I exploded into G's mouth time after time, my wife pushed a pillow from the sofa to me so that I could bury my screams into it. Grabbing at anything I could, I squirmed and convulsed until my body sank in complete satisfaction into the softness of the cushions.

Opening my eyes, I was treated not only to my wife's smile, but to the remarkable sight of G lifting her mouth from me; her dark cheek and chin still coated with my cum. Rising up on her knees my wife leaned over to kiss her friend and proceeded to lick my cum from her face. My wife let out a laugh and scooted over to me; pushing the hair from my face and moving the pillow away. We shared a smile and some heavy breathing as G slid her way up my body to join us. G grinned as she lovingly spoke, "Hey, sleepy-head."

This time we all laughed. As it subsided my wife buried her face into the cushion next to my head and sighed. As she slowly lifted her head she paused to whisper in my ear, "Well, do you want to fuck her tonight?"

I look forward to hearing from any reader with feedback, tips or ideas for another story. Let me know, and I hope this one satisfied!