G. I. Joe Pt. 01

Story Info
Hot wife agrees to have sex with solider.
5.1k words
4.38
57.4k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the beginning of our story on how we got into swinging. My wife Brandi and I watched a porno where a husband watched his wife get taken by a black guy. Brandi noticed it really turned me on and as a result she got really turned on. "You'd like to watch some black stud defile your sweet little wife? His big black cock pounding into my tight little pussy over and over again? Shoving his big cock down my throat? Making me swallow his gigantic load" She'd tease as she seductively kissed and rubbed all over me. She's told me before she's fucked a black guy so knowing that made it even more of a turn on. Soon that's all we watched and it was the exclusive subject of our teasing sexy bedroom talk that would lead to mind blowing sex. But every time we'd talk about actually doing it she says I wouldn't be able to handle it.

Brandi is 5' 8" tall with 36d silicone breasts with pink silver dollar sized nipples that protrude a half inch when she's aroused. Her muscular legs go on for days and lead right to her perfect tight peached shaped ass that you can bounce a quarter on. She has a perfect sized tramp stamp above her sweet ass and her clean shaved pussy shows off her pouty little clit. She has long brown hair and an allover tan her and perfect full cocksucker lips. She was in her mid-thirties at the time but passed for mid-twenties easily.

I know Brandi's no angel since we met when she was working her way through graduate school as a stripper at a local club. She used to make me cum when she gave me lap dances by sitting on my hard cock and simulate fucking through my clothes. She'd would even place my hands on her tits and tell me to have fun. Sometimes she would face me and position her clit on my cock and simulate sex all the while staring into my eyes as she sexily bit on her puffy cock sucker lips. She'd even make herself cum on occasions.

I told her it turned me on seeing her give other guys lap dances but she says stripping for someone else is different than screwing them and she's afraid I couldn't handle it. I reminded her I always get turned on by her stories about fucking her other boyfriends but she just said fantasy is way different than reality.

I was working on my computer when Brandi came in wearing a sexy see through nightie and a DVD. I tried to get frisky with her but she insisted I watch the DVD first and if I still wanted to fuck after she was all mine to do with what I wanted.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Just play it" she eagerly replied.

I popped it in and there was Brandi about 15 years younger, without her boobs, in a sexy little nighty lying on a bed.

The voice of her old boyfriend Ray behind the camera was giving her directions. She had told me about how Ray was a dominating prick when we'd talk at the strip club. In fact I'm the one that freed her from him. Anyway, he had her fingering her clit, massaging her tits all before ordering her to get naked.

When she'd protest he'd threaten to spank her good and hard. This usually made her comply to his commands. Except one time she refused an order and he went to her and cupping her face in his hands he laid a big passionate kiss on her as her rubbed her tits. She was melting when he broke the kiss, spun her around and slapped the shit out of her ass. I couldn't believe how loud the sound was. Her knees buckled and she fell face first across the bed whimpering. "Now do what I said" he commanded as he went back to the camera. As she laid there softly crying he zoomed in on the big red hand mark on her ass. "Well" he barked.

He was good at what he was doing cause she readily obliged and I could tell she was getting super horny.

"Make those nipples of yours stand at attention," he barked.

She readily complied pulling and tweaking her nipples getting them good and erect. She'd sexily lick her fingers for lubrication as she rubbed away on her tits. Then as he commanded she started rubbing her clit slowly getting into it more and more. She frantically brought herself to the verge of an orgasm. "Oh, oh, MAY I CUM PLEASE?" she shouted out panting feverishly.

"Good girl. For asking permission yes, you can make yourself cum." Ray responded.

Thats all Brandi needed to hear as she brought herself to a rousing screaming orgasm. As she laid there weak and panting he told her he had a surprise for her in the drawer and ordered her to get it. She hesitated slightly wondering what he was up to before relenting and pulled out a large black dildo. "You're kidding?" she said in disbelief.

"Do it" Ray ordered.

Resigned she turned it on and slowly rubbed her clit with it. Getting into it her moans became louder as her legs bucked in anticipation of her impending orgasm.

"Now fuck yourself with it" came the order from behind the camera.

She didn't need to be told twice as she began fucking herself with it. Inserting it slowly into her waiting pussy at first but as he egged her on she really began pounding herself with it. Moaning loudly she was about to cum again when he ordered her to stop. "Please let me cum" she pleaded.

"Stop, and come to me" he ordered. "No cumming for you yet."

As she lay there frustrated and panting he ordered her to come to him again. "Don't make me come over there," he barked.

She started to walk but he commanded her to crawl to him. She got on her knees and crawled to him as he held the camera on her looking up at him longingly. He ordered her to suck his cock which she readily did.

Brandi obediently pulled down his pants and removed his cock from its confines. As she devoured his small cock he zoomed in as close as he could get and still stay in focus.

I realized I was hard as a rock rubbing my dick through my pants as I watched Brandi work her magic on his cock. Watching her completely devour his cock then bobbing up and down on it was a strange turn on for me. As she sucked his balls into her mouth while jacking him off I felt my cock getting harder than its ever been.

Brandi's a world class cock sucker and she was really going to town on his cock when he exploded in her mouth. She whipped his cock from her mouth and jacked him off as he shot his load all over her tits and face. As she rubbed his spunk into her skin she called him an asshole and asked how she was supposed to get satisfied now. "I need to be fucked and you're already limp," she protested. "I did everything you ordered me to do. I need to cum dammit."

"Well," came a reply, "Joe is leaving tomorrow for the Army, he's always had the hots for you, it'd be a hell of a going away present."

Brandi wasn't having any of it and she said so. "Just let me get you hard again," she said as she started to suck Rays cock.

Ray pulled his cock from her mouth and kept on telling her how Joe is always talking about her and what he'd like do to her. But Brandi wasn't having any of it. Seeing he wasn't getting anywhere he changed back to the commanding prick. "Either you give Joe the good-bye fucking of his life or you won't be able to sit down for a month!" he barked as he pulled her up and spun her around. He smacked her ass good and hard making her let out a loud cry and was just getting ready to bring his hand down on her ass again when she agreed to do it.

"Okay, Okay I'll do it, please don't hit me again, I'll do it dammit." she pleaded through her tears.

"Do what?" he barked.

"I'll fuck Joe okay? I'll fuck him, I'll suck his cock. He can cum in my pussy my mouth whatever you want. I'll do anything you want me to do to him. Just please no more spanking, please," she begged between sobs.

"Please...what? He asked threateningly as he rubbed her bright red ass.

"Please Master don't discipline me again I'll obey your every command." Brandi pleaded.

Clearly pleased with his command over her Ray couldn't wait to get Joe, he almost dropped the camera as he placed it back in the tripod.

A nervous Brandi moved to the bed and was gingerly lying naked when Ray pulled a resistant Joe into the room.

Joe's eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw Brandi lying there naked. He backed out apologizing as he went. "Sorry, sorry, sorry. Ray said you wanted to see me."

"It's ok, it's ok, Brandi has a going away present for you. Show him honey." Ray commanded.

Brandi got up and seductively approached the apprehensive Joe.

Joe was a very muscular black man, second string half-back on the college football team.

Brandi began to seductively kiss him as she rubbed his dick through his sweatpants.

Joe was still nervous and apprehensive and not kissing Brandi back at all.

"Come on man, you've always wanted to fuck her nows your chance, or are you all talk?" Joe chided from behind the camera.

Joe asked Brandi if she was really ok with this and she reassured him she wanted to fuck him so he'd have something to remember her by on those long lonely nights in a foxhole.

Convinced Joe slowly started getting into it kissing her before looking at the camera and asking if that was necessary.

Ray told him if he wanted to fuck his girlfriend he was gonna tape it. It'll make it easier to control her in the future he laughed.

Slowly Joe got more comfortable with the situation and moved his hands down to her still red ass and began to rub it.

Brandi winced a bit in pain.

"Shes got a nice ass for a white girl doesn't she?" Ray asked from behind the camera. "It's not as big as you like but it'll do, wont it?"

Brandi broke the kiss and gave Ray a dirty look before going back to kissing Joe.

"Feel her tits man, they're small but perky," Ray chided. "Suck on them, she can put an eye out with those nipples."

Keeping one hand on her ass Joe moved the other to her tit and began rubbing and squeezing it.

Soon he bent down and began licking and sucking on them.

Brandi laid her head back and was clearly getting into the attention when Ray barked. "Suck his dick baby. Show him what he's been dreaming about." You're gonna love this man, she knows how to suck a cock. "

Slowly Brandi kissed her way down his chest till she got to his sweats sliding them down over his bulging cock. She pushed them down his legs to the floor revealing a huge bulge in his underwear. "What do we have here?" she coyly asked as she rubbed it. She removed his underwear revealing a big black un-cut hard-on, maybe eight inches. She slowly licked and sucked on its head before she tried to deep throat him. She got most of it in her mouth and was pumping away all the time Ray was giving her directions and encouragement.

"What'd I tell you? Is that better than you imagined brother?" Ray prodded.

Joe could just nod as he played with Brandi's hair as he stared down at her working on his cock with her mouth.

Sometimes she would stop and jack him off while she looked at him seductively with her big blue eyes before going back to blowing him. She'd alternate between deep throating him to jacking him off as she sucked his balls into her mouth and swishing them around to licking up and down his shaft as she squeezed on his balls.

Joe told her he was about to cum, so Brandi grabbed his balls and squeezed. "Not yet," she said "I need to get fucked."

She led him over to the bed by his dick then turned around and sat on the bed facing him. She spread her legs wide and pulled Joe to her.

"You're always bragging you'd fuck the shit out of her well now's your chance. Lets see how you tear that pussy up," Ray teased as he maneuvered the camera around them.

Throwing a leg over Joes shoulder to give Ray a better camera angle Brandi grabbed his cock and guided into her waiting pussy. Laying back on the bed she moaned loudly as just the head entered her. As he filled her more and more with his cock her moans got louder and louder. "Oh god, you feel so good, FUCK ME, fuck me with your big cock, YES, YES, YES" she begged over and over. "Fuck me hard," she pleaded.

"She likes it rough" Ray said, "Really give it to her."

Brandi continued to urged Joe on between moans with filthy talk to Rays delight.

Joe grabbing her hips picked up the pace really slamming into her hard making her petite tits bounce like crazy.

Brandi screamed out "I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING, ARGH!!" then exploded with a mind blowing orgasm.

Ray was shouting encouragement during all this. "Thats it, pound her good, make her walk funny for a week, give her that big cock of yours, she's not gonna forget you, beg for it honey."

Joe grabbed Brandis tits a roughly groped her as he continued his assault on her pussy. Leaning down he sucked, bit and licked her sensitive nipples.

"Oh God, fuck me, fuck me solider boy, thats it right there, right there, fuck me harder, fuck me with that big black cock of yours, own my pussy, make me your black cock whore. AHHHH! Brandi screamed out in another powerful orgasm.

Joe slammed her hard one last time before exploding deep inside her with a loud guttural scream. He held her ass tight as he pumped what must have been a gallon of cum into her. Then he collapsed on the bed next to her.

"God that was hot, you fucked the shit out of her" Ray shouted as he moved in for a close up of Brandi's pussy that was leaking Joes cum. Ray fingered her pussy pulling out more of the juices and feed it to the gasping Brandi. She licked his finger dry. "Damn, you really filled her up good" he said as he put the camera on a tripod and entered the picture. Grabbing the still gasping Brandi by the legs and pulling her to him he started licking her just fucked pussy.

I know it turns her on immensely to be eaten after shes just been fucked from experience.

Ray lapped at her pussy getting her more turned on until he stood up lifting her legs over his shoulders he shoved his dick into her with one swift violent thrust. He told her he loved how wet and sloppy her pussy felt.

Brandi told him she could barely feel him and just laid there motionless submitting to his fucking.

Joe had recovered and positioned himself so he could watch the action. As he watched he played with her tits pinching and pulling her nipples. Soon he positioned himself next to her face and started slapping her with his flaccid cock. He forced her mouth open and fed his cock to her.

"Looks like Joe likes that mouth of yours" Ray laughed. "She can suck a cock can't she."

Brandi sucked on Joes dick making him hard again as Ray fucked the shit her with his little dick. Both guys abused her tits and nipples and after a few minutes grabbing by her hair Ray pilled her to the floor. She squatted on the floor as the guys stood over her she sucked and jacked them off until they shot their spunk all over her. She caught what she could in her mouth but the rest covered her face and tits.

The two guys high fived each other. "I told you she was a wild fuck, didn't I." Ray boasted.

"You weren't lying" Joe replied. "I'm not gonna forget this day."

"You can fuck her anytime you want man." Ray offered.

I couldn't get over how sexy Brandi looked gasping all fucked out covered in cum. As I watched I felt my dick being released from my sweatpants but I was so into the action I hadn't paid much attention. Now that it was over I saw Brandi's head bobbing up and down on my shaft. Immediately upon realizing what she was doing I placed my hands on the back of her head and holding her down on my cock I exploded in her mouth.

Brandi swallowed every drop. Clearly pleased with herself she lovingly looked up at me. "Well that answers any questions I might have," she said coyly with cum dripping from the side of her mouth.

"What questions?" I asked still dizzy after having one of the most intense orgasm I've ever had.

"Whether or not you could handle seeing me fuck another guy, two guys for that matter." She replied.

I told her that was the hottest thing I'd ever seen that she never looked sexier.

"Good" she said, "Cause I'm gonna do it then. With your permission of course."

"Do what?" I asked.

"Make your fantasy come true" She seductively teased as she wiped the drip of cum from the side of her lips and sexily stuck it in her mouth. She had recently closed her pole dancing studio due to the economy and had returned to stripping with my blessings. She explained that Joe was home on leave and had been coming into the club getting lap dances from her and begging to fuck her again. She thought about our fantasy discussions and figured Joe would be the perfect candidate to experiment with. If I was still all for it after watching that video then she'd make it happen.

"As long as I can watch and participate," I told her.

"Your birthdays coming up so we'll consider it your birthday present," She said seductively as she straddled me and laid a big passionate kiss on me. I could taste my cum in her mouth and wondered how I'd feel if that was another mans cum I was tasting instead of mine. She sexily pushed her top down exposing her beautiful tits to me then raising up she grabbed my cock and guided it into her waiting pussy. She was well lubed up and I slipped in easily. She stared at my longingly as she rode my cock slowly.

I played with her big tits licking and sucking on them as she rode me. We came together in a powerful orgasm.

We had great sex the next couple days as we planned out our adventure. Brandi explained that Ray had her fuck most his friends and some strangers too. It turned her on sometimes to be dominated thats why she let him get away with it for so long. But once she met me she knew she could be happy with just me. But, if I was wanting to explore this aspect of our sex life she was all for it.

As per our plan I was at the club the next Saturday night. My stomach was in knots as I waited in eager anticipation.

Brandi was on stage and down to her g-string when an older looking black man with a clean shaven head approached the stage. He carried himself like a military man and looked somewhat like the guy in the video so I figured it must be Joe.

Brandi approached him and seductively danced for him. She knelt down and swung her tits in his face slapping him with them several times. Then she wrapped her legs around his neck and slid her pussy as close to his face as legally allowed. She made several pumping motions before releasing him and sliding back from him aways. She spread her legs wide then teasingly rubbed her finger over the outside of her g-sting on her pussy.

The crowd was really getting into the show she was putting on and yelled their approval. Dollar bills rained down on her from upstairs.

Brandi turned and got on all fours and presented her ass to Joe. She pumped it like she was getting fucked before sliding back and sticking it close to Joes face.

Joe pretended to sniff her before giving her ass a light smack.

Laughing Brandi turned around giving Joe a hug as she kissed him on the cheek. And whispered something in his ear.

Joe looked pleasantly startled.

Brandi later told me she had whispered "Tonight I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you."

Joe gave her nipple a tweak before slipping some bills into her g-string. His hand lingered on her thigh while they exchanged pleasantries. He rubbed her ass and pinched her nipple before he went to find a table.

When Brandi got off stage she came to me still topless too check to make sure I was still good to go. "Does he look like someone you'd like to watch fuck your wife?" she seductively teased.

"I've already seen him fuck you," I joked. "Shit, I got hard just watching you seduce him on stage." I volunteered.

Throwing on her dress Brandi curiously reached down and squeezed my dick. "Goddam, you are hard, guess that answers my question" she teased as she gave my cock a good squeeze. "Here goes nothing then" she said as she went to sit with Joe. She sat with him for about a half hour. Joe rubbed her leg as she flirted with him. They talked and downed several shots before she led him past me to the VIP room. She gave me a knowing glance and a thumbs up as they passed.

12