G. I. Joe Pt. 02

Story Info
A hot wife services a service man.
5.9k words
4.57
31.3k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe and I stuck our hands under her dress and rubbed Brandis bare ass as we walked.

Brandi leaned over and kissed me. "Are you ready to see your wife violated by Joes big black cock?" she teased. "I've got him good and horny I bet he's gonna fuck the shit out of me."

"Damn straight I'm gonna fuck the shit out of your teasing ass" Joe interjected.

"What are you gonna do to me?" she sexily teased.

"You'll find out soon enough" Joe answered bluntly.

Brandi was able to get us pretty turned on during the walk to the car.

I unlocked the doors and got in the drivers seat.

Before I could close the door Brandi leaned in and kissed me then whispered "Are you sure this is what you want?"

Overhearing this Joe replied "It's not his choice anymore I'm fucking you whether he likes it or not."

Joe was rubbing her ass and I was dizzy with the thought of my fantasy coming true and seeing the images on her DVD come to life right in front of me so all I could do was nod yes.

"Then you wont mind if I sit in the back and play with Joe till we get home?" Brandi quizzed before kissing me one last time.

"Thats enough, my turn." Joe whipped Brandi off me and hugged her tight as he started aggressively kissing her. As they made out Joe pushed her back against the car.

Her ass was up against my window and Joe was rubbing it through her dress. Soon he pulled her dress up revealing her naked ass. He gave it a smack before he pushed her dress down revealing her tits to him. Her dress was bunched up around her waist giving Joe a good view of all her good parts.

Joe ravenously sucked on her tits as he kneaded on them.

Brandi moaned lustfully getting into the assault. "Come on lets get home so I can fuck you."

Joe told her he couldn't wait any longer that he was gonna fuck her teasing ass right here and now where everyone could see. "You wanna see me fuck her right here, don't ya John?" Joe chided.

My stomach in knots thinking this could happen could only muster "It would serve her right for teasing you like she did."

"She's been teasing me for a week now making me go home and beat off but I'm gonna take that pussy now." Joe barked.

"I can't blame you" I replied to an astonished Monica.

Her tits flailed as she pleaded with him that she could get fired as she squirmed to break free. But he didn't seem to care.

It was quite a sexy site Brandis tits and pussy exposed struggling to break free from Joes grip.

"I'm shipping out it's your patriotic duty to fuck me anywhere I want." He told her. "Besides, remember Ray said I could fuck you whenever I want." With that Joe spun her around and pinned her face down on the hood. He pushed her legs apart as he held her head down to the hood firmly with one hand as he fumbled with his pants.

Clearly now enjoying the roughness Brandi turned her head so she was facing me her eyes were wide in disbelief. I gave her a thumbs up and she blew me a kiss.

When we agreed to this she said she wanted to be fucked, no love making just a good old fashioned fucking. So I knew secretly she was eating this up.

"Now you're gonna get it you teasing little bitch, you know you want it as bad as I do." He smacked her ass hard then he pulled down his pants and guiding his hard cock to the opening of her pussy he slid his dick into her in one motion.

Brandi's eyes got even bigger as she let out a loud yelp from the rough insertion.

"Pussy's pretty wet for someone who doesn't want it" Joe laughed. "I slid right in. Teasing us must get you off."

Brandi moaned a painful moan with each pump Joe threw into her but eventually she got accustomed to Joes eager fucking. She started moaning louder so he stuck his fingers in her mouth to quiet her. She stared at me sexily the entire time looking to see my reaction.

I took a quick peek out my window to see Joe's cock pounding in and out of my sweet wife's pussy. He was really giving it to her hard. My eyes widen in disbelief and Brandi smiled a knowing smile back to me.

Joe fucked her for a good minute before releasing his grip on her and grabbing her hips before really pounding away even harder.

Brandi rose up and braced herself against the fender letting her big full tits bounce with every thrust Joe threw into her.

Joe growled out almost in anger with each forceful thrust. "I remember Ray said you liked it rough, looks like nothings changed"

"Ah, ah, ah, ah" was all Brandi could grunt with each thrust Ray threw into her.

"This should teach you to tease a brother" Ray barked before he exploded deep inside her. He squeezed her tight pulling her into him as he let out a loud animalistic yell as he emptied his load into her waiting pussy. He thrust into her hard several move times each time with a loud guttural yell. He emptied his huge load into her and he became weak in his knees. He just collapsed on top of her pinning her to the hood until he regained his composure.

The sight of Brandi being taken so forcibly was such a turn on I was beating my meat vigorously. It wasn't long before I shot my load onto the steering wheel and dashboard.

Seeing me jack off and knowing I had just cum Brandi got a big proud smile on her face and mouthed "I love you."

Before I could answer Joe roughly pulled her off the hood and ripped the dress over her head and tossed it to me. "Still the best pussy in town" he exclaimed as he helped the naked and weak Brandi into the back seat. "Hope that was a big enough load for you." he chided.

They crawled into the back seat and I started to drive. I looked in the rearview mirror at a

satisfied glowing but weak Brandi who winked at me as she snuggled up to Joe.

"Hope you like sloppy seconds" Joe laughed as he played with her tits while we drove. It wasn't long before I heard sucking sounds. I looked back to see Brandi going to town on Joe's dick.

Joe proudly sat back with his hands behind his head and a big smile on his face "White bitches can't get enough of my big black cock." Joe proclaimed. "To bad I wasted that big load in your pussy where John can't see it. I bet he would have loved to see me cum all over your tits and face."

"The nights still young" Brandi purred as she bobbed up and down on his cock. I adjusted the mirror so I could see her kneeling on the seat with her ass in the air as she blew Joe. I could see a dribble of cum run down her leg.

Joe began slowly finger fucking her just fucked pussy.

Brandi was squirming on his finger as she got Joe good and hard again.

I was pretty stiff again too from the erotic site I was watching.

We stopped at a red light and there were several young men in the car next to us. It didn't take them long to figure out what was going on and they strained to get a better view. Pretty sure they could only see Brandis ass getting fingered until Joe noticed them. He laughed and smacking her ass told her to give them a thrill. "Poor boys probably never seen pussy as nice as this."

Brandi got up and shook her tits to the appreciative boys. She even lifted one of her tits and sucked on her nipple for them. I rolled down the widow to give them a better view and Brandi leaned out teasing them to the next light.

They were yelling what they'd like to do to her as she teased them.

Joe was laughing his ass off but after a bit he had enough and told them to beat it. "Get back to sucking my cock you little slut" he said jokingly as he pulled her away from the window and pushing her back down to his cock.

Brandi eagerly obliged and went back to work on his cock.

Slurping sounds and moans of pleasure filled the car as we drove.

When we got to the house I pulled into the garage and parked.

The turned on naked Brandi came to me and kissed me passionately. Her tongue explored the depths of my mouth and I could taste Joe cock on her. She rubbed my cock through my pants and purred when she felt how hard I was. "Thank-you for this" she whispered in my ear "I'm going to make you proud." then she went back to kissing me.

"How do I taste" Joe laughed as he pulled her off me. "You get to fuck her anytime you want it's my turn now. Isn't that what this is all about?" Joe asked. "You want to see your little white wife fucked by a big black cock." Joe chided as he pulled her inside the house. "You white guys get off on that for some reason."

I went and got some Tequila shots and beers and joined the two of them on the couch.

Brandi was snuggling next to the now naked Joe rubbing his chiseled chest and massaging his cock which looked bigger in person that it did in the video.

Joe was playing with her tits still in awe of them.

We toasted to a memorable night then downed the shots.

After several shots Brandi looked longingly into my eyes and sexily proclaimed her pussy needed some tongue action. Sensing my hesitation she cupped my face with her hand and begged, "Please, you know I love the way you eat me after we've just fucked. I need it. It's all part of this experience baby. Please, please, please." she begged as she kissed me again.

The shots hadn't diminished the taste of Joes cock in her mouth which brought back the erotic vision of her sucking on it in the backseat.

Knowing she was right I reluctantly gave in slowly sliding to the floor in between her legs to the delight of the squealing Brandi. Cum still oozed from her pussy and her lips were swollen from the pounding Joe had given her. I'd eaten her out after I've cum in her so I figured whats the difference. I lowered my mouth to her pussy and began licking her swollen clit. The taste of Joes cum on her wasn't oft putting as I just pretended it was mine.

"Goddam white people are crazy. Thats like sucking my cock." he exclaimed.

Brandi angrily scolded him "Watch it! If you want anymore of my pussy. He knows I love being eaten out after I get fucked so unless you want to do I suggest you shut up."

"Sorry ma'am" was his weak reply. "Have at it brother."

I slowly began lapping, nibbling and biting her clit. I'd stick my tongue as far up her pussy as I could fucking her with my tongue. I could taste Joes cum mixed with her juices but found it strangely intoxicating.

Brandi was rubbing her hands through my hair pushing my face into her freshly fucked pussy as she let out low moans of pleasure. "Oh, oh, oh" she'd whimper.

When her moans became muffled I glanced up to see she was leaning over sucking Joes cock again. Seeing her bob up and down on the cock that was just in her pussy was actually quite a turn on. I really went to town on her sucking her clit into my mouth as I roughly finger fucked her. Soon she was squeezing my head between her legs as she let out a loud moan as she came violently on my mouth. I proudly stood up to see her sprawled back in the couch breathing heavily her tits heaving with each breath still gripping Joes dick with the look of shear pleasure on her face.

"Man, she almost squeezed my dick in half" Joe said in amazement.

When she regained her composure Brandi asked why I was the only one dressed. With that she got up and proceeded to undress me. When she saw the tent I was pitching in my underwear she grabbed my cock and asked "What have we got here? You're loving this, aren't you?" she teased as she grabbed my cock and squeezed. "Maybe I shouldn't give you any, just make you watch your sweet wife taken by another man, over...and...over...and over." She squeezed hard on my dick with each word she spoke. "Would that drive you nuts? Having my pussy so close but not able to fuck it" She got closer to me as she teased blowing in my ear sexily. "Would it, huh?"

"You couldn't stop me from beating off" I moaned.

Laughing she told me to relax she couldn't do that to me after I just serviced her so well with my mouth. "Now its my turn to use my mouth on you" she teased as she kissed herself down to my throbbing dick.

I have a good sized cock, bigger than Joes actually and this is the first time he'd seen it.

"Goddamn, now wonder I slid into that pussy so easy, homies packing, not like that little dicked Ray" he laughed.

Kneeling down still in her stilettos she blew on my cock and teased me for what seemed like forever until she finally engulfed my cock with her mouth. Alternating between deep throating me while she milked my balls to licking up and down my shaft to jacking me off as she sucked my balls deep into her mouth.

As she worked her magic on me Joe got up behind her and gave her ass a smack before lifting it in the air. "She's still a world class cock sucker but this pussy is too fine to pass up" he said as he inserted his cock and started fucking her again as she sucked away on me.

Being face to face with Joe as she sucked and fucked us was a bit surreal so I alternated between looking at my cock in her mouth and Joes dick going in and out of her pussy. I went to rub her tits but found Joes hand already there. The sensation of Joe pounding her radiated through her body and to her mouth increasing the sensation of her sucking my cock.

Brandi was moaning as loud as she could with my dick in her mouth and it wasn't long before she had a huge orgasm. She released my cock from her mouth and looking back at Joe she screamed out in passion as she gripped my cock like a handicapped rail. "YES, YES, OH GOD YES, FUCK ME, AHHHH, AHHHH, OH GOD, AHHH!" she screamed out in ecstasy.

"Goddamn bitch cums like a firecracker" Joe said in amazement.

"You wanna switch? I've never had sloppy seconds before." I joked.

We moved to the couch and Brandi leaned on it with one knee keeping one foot on the floor. Her tits hung enticingly as she pushed her ass into the air.

Joe positioned himself so she could suck on his cock easily while I fucked her.

I positioned my cock at the entrance of her well fucked pussy and easily was engulfed by it. The mixture of her juices and Joes cum made her pussy slick and easy to penetrate. Grabbing her hips I fucked her nice and slow pushing my dick all the way in then easing it almost completely out before reinserting it to the hilt. After several minutes of fucking her like this I picked up the pace and soon I was exploding adding my load to what was left of Joes.

Smiling mischievously Brandi released Joes cock from her mouth and squeezing her tits together she reminded Joe of his threat to titty fuck her. She laid back on the couch as Joe hovered over her. "Spit on it" he ordered as he presented his cock to her.

She obeyed and expertly spit on his cock like a porn star getting it good and lubed.

Joe lowered himself placing his cock between her tits.

Brandi squeezed her tits around Joes cock as he started pumping. Every couple of pumps he would push forward enough so she could get his cock in her mouth. She'd suck it for a bit then he'd titty fuck her some more.

"Oh yea, fuck those big titties you love so much. Fuck my tits. Fuck them. How do they feel? Thats it, Fuck my tits with that big black cock of yours. Pinch my nipples. John wants to see you to cum all over my face and tits" Brandi sexily egged Joe on.

Having recovered I went and grabbed my camera so I could film this erotic sight.

Brandi was putting on a good show when Joe said he was gonna cum.

I moved so I could capture him explode all over her tits and face.

Pulling Brandi's head up by her hair and ordering her to open her mouth Joe jacked off vigorously.

Brandi with her mouth wide open tried desperately to lick the tip of Joes cock whenever it got close to her mouth. "Oh yea baby thats it, cum for me, cum for me, give it to me, give me your load. I wanna taste your cum." Brandi begged.

Joe continued to beat his cock feverishly until he exploded all over Brandi's face and tits.

She caught what she could in her mouth but it was a pretty good load and most of it went all over her face and tits. Some even shot into her hair. What a sight, if that was his second load of the night I shutter to think what the first was like.

Joe rubbed his dick around on her face picking up his cum then sticking it in her mouth telling her to clean him up.

Brandi eagerly obliged.

"Damn bitch is insatiable, no wonder you needed me to help you with her." Joe laughed as Brandi cleaned his dick with her mouth.

When his cock was clean Joe moved and I took his place fucking her tits using Joes cum as lubrication. I kept the camera in my hand and got good shots of my dick sliding between my beautiful wife's tits and her sucking it when I shoved it into her mouth. It didn't take long for me to cum all over her too.

Seeing Brandi lying there naked her tits heaving with each breath she took all fucked out covered in cum I was never more proud of her or more in love. She looked absolutely gorgeous. The sexual dynamo in her being released. I knew this was going to be just the start of our adventures.

Brandi sexily rubbed the cum into her skin and licked it off her tits. We did another shot and some beer before Brandi said it was late and she was gonna take a shower. As she sashayed away shaking her fine ass which looked even better cause she was still in her stilettos Joe went "Mmmmmm, I'd like hit that ass. Is that in play?"

"I don't know, she usually doesn't like it." was my reply. "But, the way she's acting tonight who knows."

Joe and I wore out from fucking the shit out of Brandi feel asleep sitting on the couch and when I awoke it was around noon. I looked around and there was no Joe. I got up and headed to the bedroom. When I got close I heard the sound of sex. I went and grabbed my camera and tripod then I entered quietly so I wouldn't disturb them and began filming.

They were in the missionary position with Brandis legs spread as far as she could get them so she could take as much of Joes cock as she could.

Joe was pounding his cock into her over and over like a rabbit.

Brandi's tits bounced with each thrust to the delight of Joe.

He laughed as he intentionally tried making them bounce. He'd squeeze and rub one then reach down and suck a nipple really hard pulling back stretching it as far as he could before making Brandi yelp in pain. He was leaving little hickey marks all over her tits.

He then pulled out of her and slid up hovering over her and feed his cock into her eager mouth.

It looked like he was doing a push up over her as Brandi eagerly sucked on his cock as he pumped it into her mouth.

Then he slid back down and fucked her some more before slipping out and sticking it into her mouth again. He fucked her this way for several minutes.

Brandi loved it and was moaning loudly unless Joes cock was in her mouth then they became muffled moans. She was so caught up in Joe fucking her but eventually she noticed me there rubbing my hard cock as I filmed them. Smiling she motioned me to her.

My dick was super hard from watching them and I knew exactly what she wanted. I positioned myself so she could suck on my cock as Joe pounded away at her pussy. Shes never looked sexier with my cock in her mouth and Joes dick in her pussy. She had several orgasms doing this and I got some really good close-ups of my cock in her mouth and Joes dick going in and out of her sweet pussy. I told Joe not to cum yet I had a surprise for him.

He was a bit puzzled and told me he was about to bust a nut so I'd better be quick.

Pulling my cock from Brandi's mouth and setting the camera on the tripod I told him it'd be worth it if he waited. I headed to the kitchen.

When I returned Joe was standing over Brandi on the bed as she sucked on his balls and slowly stroked his cock. Her head was tipped back which caused her tits to jet the way I like and I stood there mesmerized watching her work on Joes cock the way a calf works on its mothers teats.

I could see the puzzled look on their faces when I showed them a bottle of Olive Oil.

12