G Is for Gemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
465 Followers

"Morning lover," I whispered in his ear as he stirred when I kissed his cheek. "Coffee?"

And indeed this was a totally different David from the one I'd had to deal with up to two days earlier. He was even apologetic about it.

I sat there on the bed beside him while we had breakfast together. I'd changed out of my posh dress but I still liked the idea of looking sexy, obviously, so I'd gone for a white see-through blouse with a deep V-neck, and a tight black linen skirt. With stockings and high heels, or course. David stroked my thigh as we chatted, it felt gorgeous.

"Gemma. I work in a firm in the city. I have to do what the senior partners tell me, and they're just about the most homophobic set of men I've ever met. I've never shared their views, they really are rather excessive, but I have always seen myself at totally straight. Until last night that is. I mean, I think I was maybe over-reacting to your dressing up before, making you do things and so on, and I know I shouldn't have."

I kissed him. Then I kissed him again.

"And are you homophobic, my lover?"

"No way! Maybe I was in some sort of way but - hell, Gemma, that was by a long way the most orgasmic night of sex I've ever had. I've never ever - well, there's several things we did I've never done before, never dreamed of."

"Like you've never fucked a woman with a cock?"

David looked at me. This wasn't the David I'd known several weeks earlier, the one who'd said so many unkind things about me. And forced me to do his chores and so on.

"I never dreamed of it but, I have to say, Gemma, it was just mind-blowing. The fuck was just great, your arse is so tight it turned me on no end. "

I was pleased. I was happy. I was deliriously happy. Though I'd never intended to I'd turned a straight man gay, or at least let loose his gay side. And my own gay persona had been fully released. Or maybe not. If I really WAS a woman, albeit one with a penis, maybe I was just a straight woman, and David a straight man. Complicated, this sex-and-gender stuff. Anyway, by whatever mechanism, we'd both found satisfaction.

"David? If you're serious about this, well. I have to go and change soon. And I don't really have time to change and make-up in the week much. And as well as that I'm away visiting my parents next Saturday. But - next Sunday, maybe even every Sunday from now on, do you want me to be your girl-friend?"

He looked at me. To try to convince him I just shuffled a bit on the edge of the bed, crossing my legs to show off my thighs. He recognised what I was doing and smiled.

"OK Gemma. Yes. You can be my Sunday Girl! Every Sunday. How about it?"

We kissed. My heart fluttered. My mind raced, thinking of the consequences of what David had said. Wow!

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
465 Followers