G-lori-a! My Mother-In-Law! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning forward I wiped the hair from her face, turned her to the side, and locked eyes with her. "You feel so go, mom. I could fuck you like this for the rest of my life." Gloria slowly blinked and I realized she was fighting back tears. Not tears of pain or fear, but truly tears of joy. Moving slowly at first, long gentle strokes, becoming faster and heavier.

Untying her hands, I rolled her onto her back, my dick still pumping in and out of her. The whir of the vibrator being muffled by the smack of my balls against Gloria's ass.

She whispers in my ear, "I am yours now. Whatever you want, whenever you want it. I cannot say no to you."

Pulling her to the edge of the bed I drove deep into her. Her hands fell to the mattress and gripped as tightly as she could. She was starting to leak more, and it was allowing me to speed up my thrusts. Her body tightened against me. Close to finishing myself, I let out one final foray.

Gloria screamed at the top of her lungs, "Fuck me you big bastard! OooHOO, MY LORD!", then out like a light.

Grabbing her thighs and pulling her close, I continued to pump into her releasing rope after rope of sperm deep in her ass. A fucking machine couldn't have fucked that ass any harder than I was. Driving pure steel into her. The vibrator bouncing in and out as I plowed into her. "SHIT! Oh, ..." Gloria woke with a start to another orgasm. A death grip on my arms as she pulled me deeper and deeper into her.

Finally, I collapsed, spent. I lay there panting, no gasping, for air. Gloria holding on tightly, the vibrator still going.

I lifted my head and kissed her. Gathering myself up, I pulled out, and fished the vibrator from her swollen lips.

"I'm not sure how you are going to explain that to Ed.", I said, staring at her gaped ass and vagina, dripping cum and orgasm down her butt crack.

"Don't you worry about that. Ed couldn't get it up if his life depended on it.", she said, "We haven't had sex in years. He has even talked about finding a young stud to fill in the void. Now that I have you, he will just have to understand that he isn't the man of the house anymore."

With that she raised up, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me.

"Man am I ever glad for that storm!" I said.

The next six months were a blur of work, build house, and sex. A total of ten months passed before we were able to move into our newly remodeled home.

That was two years ago. I call Gloria mom now, and she calls me to come over for play dates.

12