G-lori-a! My Mother-In-Law! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my mind I couldn't wait to try out her virgin ass. Grabbing my penis, I started stroking slowly. "I'll be a gentle giant for you Jennifer. You're in safe hands."

Gloria worked more lube into Jennifer and then slathered me with a few squirts as well. "Go slow." She mouthed to me so Jennifer didn't hear. "I will." I returned giving her a loving look. Gloria helped guide the swollen head of my member to Jennifer's puckered hole. Keeping a firm hold on me, making sure I didn't move to fast, she started pressing in. Jennifer clawed at the bedspread, gasping for air. "Push out while I push in. Keep breathing and this will feel amazing." Gloria calmed.

With an audible pop the head of my dick slipped past her anus. Gloria gripped my shaft solidly making sure I didn't push in. This had the added benefit of keeping me from exploding from what was the tightest spring trap hole that ever existed. "fuck" was all I got out before Gloria started slowly pushing me in again. Working back and forth my penis started loosening, minutely, Jennifer to allow more of me into her.

Finally, Gloria sat back impressed with herself. She had guided me into Jennifer far enough that my balls brushed against her pussy. "Oh my." Gloria moaned, "I don't ever want to forget that image. You two are hot together like this'" Jennifer gave a muffled "Huh?" with her face in the mattress, and in complete ecstasy. Pulling out until only my dickhead remained in her I pumped back into her firmly but not at full speed. This brought her to life. She raised up on her elbows and barked' "Fuck me!" That was all the encouragement I needed. Not having any fruits from my labor all afternoon, I felt it was my turn. I began to pummel Jennifer with long, forceful strokes. My balls slapping against her pussy pulling strings of leaking lube from her vaginal core.

I could feel her orgasm building. "Mom, she is going to cum hard! Make sure she remembers this." Gloria slid a hand under Jennifer and inserted two fingers into her canal, pressing on her g-spot, and placed her thumb directly over her clit. That was all Jennifer needed. Orgasm ravaged her body. She lost all control and drove into me with abandon. This time I wasn't going to hold back. I pumped into her with everything I had left. "Oh, holy, shit!" I growled. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me and I drove deep into the tight ass of my sister-in-law. There must have been a gallon of cum, because it started leaking out of Jennifer and down to Gloria's hand. Scooping it up, Gloria licked her hand clean, making sure I saw what she was doing.

"You dirty slut." I Chimed. All three of us were physically exhausted from the afternoon's activity. A few minutes later I slid out of Jennifer's ass limp and raw from fucking.

Since our encounter, Gloria, Jennifer, and I have enjoyed each other together and separately on a few occasions. This new adventure is still young and I, for one, can't wait to see what comes next!

12