Gabbing With Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now his cock was as stiff as ever and dad was breathing funny. I loved the effect I was having on him. The beginnings of moaning were coming from his mouth. Looking at his face I saw his eyes blink open. It took a minute or two for him to remember where he was. Then with a start he said, "You are a bad baby girl for waking daddy. What should we do about it?"

I continued to rub his prick responding, "I don't know daddy. I couldn't help myself you have such a pretty dick daddy." He gave my boob a hard squeeze and got up and walked over to his bag and got something out. On his way back he turned on all of the lights in the room and instructed me to lay in the middle of the bed with my legs and knees up. I couldn't quite see what he was carrying as he kneeled on the bed beside me all I knew is my pussy tingled with anticipation.

"You're going to pay for waking daddy, baby girl. It's time to teach that sweet hot little pussy of yours a lesson." Then without further warning I felt the sting of the paddle hitting me between the legs striking me all the way from my bush to my wide open pussy lips.

"Ouch, daddy, please do it again. I'll do anything you want."

Are you my sex slut bitch?" he asked as he smacked my pussy three more times.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch; oh yes daddy I wanna to be your fucking slut." I was more turned on than I had ever been as daddy was bringing my pussy to life in a way that it never had been before. His last couple of hits had grazed my clit as it was peeking out more and more.

"Ok, my sweet bitch suck your own tits for daddy my little fucking bitch take this, cunt." I sucked my nipples into my mouth in turn as daddy smacked my cunt and clit several more times. My hips were now bouncing all over the bed making it a little harder for daddy to aim his strikes. But, daddy never missed. By the time daddy had finished I had been smacked 50 times and had cum at least twice.

In gratitude I grabbed his massive erection and gave it a hard yank as daddy settled back onto the bed. I yanked him hard a couple of more times as daddy reached down to my cunt and stuck his finger in and scooped out a little of my cum and tasted it. I asked him to give me some. He scooped out my pussy once more and I sucked his finger clean of my juice. Then I sweetly asked, "Oh daddy, can I fuck you, please daddy?"

Not waiting for a verbal answer I got into position on my knees and daddy seeing what I was up to laid flat on the bed. Quickly, I straddled his hips. After rubbing the head of his cock against my clit several times I guided his manhood inside of me. I looked in his eyes and saw nothing but pure lust and his hands were all over me as he couldn't make up his mind whether he wanted to play with my tits or ass. I had no such trouble as I frigged my clit while I rode his member like a wild woman. Oh god, his cock felt so good inside of me as his hips came up to meet each of my downward thrusts. I decided to help daddy with his dilemma and leaned over his face so he could use his mouth on my titties freeing his hands to work over my ass.

This worked very well and before long I felt the beginnings of an orgasm sweep over my lusty body. Dad's face now had a very intense look on it and I knew he was close, too. Suddenly, he let out a loud growl and I could actually feel his seed hit the deepest recesses of my pussy. Almost at the same instant I came flooding his cock with more juice than I could imagine coming out of me.

We never did leave the room the entire weekend as we found ways of making each other feel good. On Saturday evening dad wanted to fuck me up the ass. As I said, I had done this before but hadn't really enjoyed it. Dad promised to take it easy and stop if it was too awful. Reluctantly, I agreed to give it a try. Dad got out the lube he had brought and after kissing my asshole for nearly 15 minutes and getting me very horny began smearing his cock with it. Then he gently applied the cream to my asshole shoving it inside with his fingers. I think he must have used half a tube as I felt greased up down there. Then he ran his hands down my back very gently and said, "Just relax baby girl."

I took a deep breath as I felt his cock head at my rim. He popped it without a problem. But, as he pushed it deeper suddenly pain shot through my ass. I screeched and he stopped allowing me time to get use to the huge invader. Then he pushed a little further in and it still hurt but not nearly as much.

He rested again and then pushed again. I still felt a bit of pain but there was also something that felt right and good about this. After a half a dozen pushes he told me he was all the way in. He began to slowly thrust in and out and before long there was no sign of pain at all. In fact, his cock felt wonderful pistoning in and out of me. I couldn't help myself and found that my ass was pushing back to meet his cock. For his part, daddy was moaning and cussing wildly as his hands were on my boobs squeezing the hell out of them. It didn't take long for him to shoot his load in my bowels while my cunt juices dripped on to his balls and thighs.

After we finished dad complained that he didn't know how much more of this his cock could take. It worried me for a bit that he would give out on me before the weekend ended. But, I needed have worried as one of the highlights came on Sunday morning. Daddy was fulfilling my fantasy of fucking him in every possible position as we were fucking doggie style when there came a knock at the door. Dad gasped, "Oh shit, that must be room service. I forgot that I ordered it last night when you were in the bathroom. Stay right there. Don't move a muscle."

All I could think is that dad wanted to give the room service attendant a cheap thrill as my ass and pussy were facing directly at the door to the room. Dad strolled over to the door wearing nothing with his cock still hard and covered with my pussy juice. He motioned for the guy to come in. I looked over my shoulder and when the guy saw me and looked back at dad his face turned white and he was having trouble breathing. Dad asked him matter of fact, "What do you think of baby girl?"

"Ah, she's fantastic," was all the guy could muster.

As dad signed the check I asked, "Daddy please can I suck his cock while you fuck me, please daddy?"

"How about it, son. Do you want a blow job from baby girl?"

"Oh yes, sir."

"Then come here," dad demanded. He handed the guy the ticket which he stuffed into his pocket. Then dad put his arms around the guy and kissed him and immediately unzipped his pants and pushed both his pants and underwear to his knees. He grabbed the guy's seven inch cock and gave it a couple of strokes. Swatting the guy on the fanny he motioned him to come over to me.

I quickly swallowed his cock as I felt my dad thrust back into me. My head bobbed up and down the length of this stranger's cock in perfect timing with the fucking dad was giving me. Dad was playing with my ass and clit as the waiter was feeling up my boobies. It didn't take long for the young man to shoot load after load into my hungry mouth. As soon as he fell out of my mouth we thanked him and told him to shut the door behind him. He scurried out of the room with a memory to last a lifetime but hoping his boss wouldn't wonder what had taken so long.

My dad didn't skip a beat as we were both soon cumming yet again. We paused long enough to eat our steak and eggs before they got cold but picked things up where we had left off until it was check out time. I lost track of how many times he fucked my pussy and asshole not to mention all of the oral sex. I do know as we parted ways dad told me his prick was sore and needed a rest. I told him that it just needed more workouts. We both laughed. Daddy says that he can come and visit me as often as I want when school starts but that it will be up to me. I have the funny feeling we will be seeing a lot of each other!

12