Gabe's First Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluSkiez
BluSkiez
62 Followers

"May I?" I asked. He opened his mouth to answer, but only managed a squeak. He nodded instead.

I knelt down in front of him and helped him step out of his pants and boxers. I kissed his stomach and touched his cock lightly with my thumb and forefinger.

"Are you going to..." He trailed off when I put the head of his cock in my mouth and teased with my tongue.

I wasn't sure how long he'd be able to hold back, or even if he knew he could or should. I remembered my first time with my ex being kind of short. I moved my mouth up and down a few times until he trembled, then stood up again.

He kissed me hard, full of passion, like he didn't know where to direct all the energy inside him. I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pushed them off quickly. "Let's lie down," I said.

His bed was made neatly- of course - so I yanked the blankets off and pulled him down on top of me. He supported his weight on his arms and looked into my eyes. Without breaking eye contact, I lifted my hips so I could slide my panties off.

"Touch me," I whispered.

He put his hand between my legs. When he found the warm wetness of my pussy, he smiled and tentatively pushed one finger into me. We both moaned.

"I can't..." he gasped. "I can't wait any longer."

I spread my legs and reached down to help guide him in. A long, low groan came from deep in his throat as his cock slid slowly in. He waited for a moment, then some instinct overtook him and he drew out, then plunged back in. I moved my hips to meet him, threw my head back, closed my eyes, wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders and hugged him close. He buried his face in my hair, lost in his own frenzy of sensations. I felt an orgasm building as the speed of his fucking increased. With a cry, he came, then lay on top of me, panting.

I was so close. I ground my clit against his pelvis, trying to get release. Finally, I shoved my hand between us and rubbed my clit fast and hard. My thighs clenched around him and I came with a silent scream. He propped himself up on his elbows as my pussy pulsed around his softening cock.

After a minute, I opened my eyes to see him staring down at me. "You can roll over if you want," I said.

"I don't ever want to move." He kissed me gently on the lips, as if he was in awe that he was actually allowed to do that. He shifted his weight so he was lying on his side next to me.

He was quiet for a while, and I thought he'd fallen asleep. I was floating in a half-asleep haze when he whispered, "Can we do that again?"

I laughed, fully awake. "Now?"

He rolled back on top of me and pushed up on his hands. "Show me how to make you feel as good as you made me feel," he said.

With a grin, I put my hands on either side of his head and guided his mouth to my nipple. "Start here," I said.

BluSkiez
BluSkiez
62 Followers
12