Gabriel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My beautiful Jodie. The finest of my little collection."

He forced Sarah to turn with him toward the rest of the room. In each corner sat a similar corpse . . . each with the same red curls, only the other three were in far more advanced stages of decay.

Gabriel trapped Sarah's desperately kicking legs between his own and held her still, his grip vice-like, biting into her flesh with his fingers.

"There's even a spot for you, Sarah. Just for you!"

Indeed, in the center of the room sat an empty chair, identical to the others. Sarah jerked with renewed horror and finally managed to sink her teeth into the fleshy part of his palm. He yelped in pain and released her mouth. Instantly she let loose a blood-curdling scream and fought desperately to get away from him. He grunted in his frustration and slammed his fist down on the crown of her head with all the strength he could muster. She instantly went limp in his arms.

He scooped her up and carried her the rest of the way to the chair; placing her gently down into it and propping her up so she did not slump over to the side. Finally, he drew up the long length of chain which had been pooled around the legs of the chair and wrapped it several times around each ankle and wrist, then her midsection and throat. He padlocked the chain to the floor, just as he had the others and stood back to study his handiwork.

Beautiful! He thought. So exquisitely beautiful. "You could be her twin!" he whispered, looking from Sarah to Jodie and back again. "Remarkable!" He thought about gagging her . . . she would regain consciousness shortly . . . but decided against it. He had not gagged the others and he rather liked listening to the screaming. The room was insulated so no sound would escape; her music would be for him and him alone.

He started toward the door, turned for another long look at his lovely collection with it's newest freshest addition, then exited, locking up behind him.

He strode out to the nearest paddock, leaned against the fence and took a deep cleansing breath of crisp air. The sun was beginning to set and he watched as it made it's slow descent.

He smiled. It had been a lovely day.

--:--
--:--
1.0
RedheadedBeauty
RedheadedBeauty
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! That took a surprising twist. Beautifully written! This has Poe vibes in it. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Sick

the sickest thing i have ever read, is there no sense of decency?

Please remove this horrible story literotica!![ read more]............ I am with this one. It is so sick.

malflymalflyalmost 19 years ago
Amazed

Having heard the erotic story by this writer I was drawn to this and was dragged into another story even though it was not of erotica it was a tension filled story and a clever end which one needs with a good horror story....Please write more

BandorBandorabout 19 years ago
freaky

freaky, but this is literotica, not horror stories

I did like it however.

StarSpeckledStarSpeckledabout 19 years ago
good job

Decent story, rather scary.

Stephen King-ish with a sort of Poe quality maybe?

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Terror Island Ch. 1 Vacation for two couples turns into the worst of times.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Imaginary Lover Her imaginary lover pleasures her every night.in Toys & Masturbation
My 18th B-Day Keri discovers passion for the first time.in Lesbian Sex
A Fantasy Come True She finds her dreams can become reality.in Loving Wives
The Contest Sorority vs. Frat in the ultimate game of Truth or Dare.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories