Gabrielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He'll take his time, imagining you and I. Even if he didn't get to see you, he'll be fantasising about it. He'll imagine that I have my fingers in your cunt and in your arse and you're moaning and begging...oh fuck!"

Juliette's fingers pumped in and out of her dripping pussy, and as much as Gabi tried to resist the urge, she found her own fingers wandering between her thighs. She pressed her thighs together, feeling the delicious pressure this created.

"He'll probably be touching his own arse, he loves that... Oh... He talks about how he'd ask you to touch him there, he loves that so much, oh God, fuck, fuck."

Jules rocked her hips back and forth as she fingered herself almost violently. Gabi rubbed her own pussy, the previous moment usurped by the scene before her.

"He'll...pump...his...cock...so...hard," her words were punctuated by loud, unashamed moans of pure pleasure.

"He'll shoot that come...clear across...the roooooooooooooomahhhhhhhhhhh," Gabi watched her friend's pussy spasm and convulse around her fingers. It was a truly spectacular sight to witness, and her rational brain just gave up trying to make sense of it all and surrendered. As that happened the most unexpected climax rocketed through Gabi as well, and she threw her head back and laughed as the intensity of it rolled through her.

From there things got hazy for Gabi. She had memories of dancing and laughing and drinking. Jory joined them at some point, though the strange and awkward feelings from earlier seemed trivial when compared to connecting with and loving her favourite people in all the world. Then candles and skinny dipping and pretending to be cats and watching the ceiling fan turning slowly and...

When Gabi woke again it was in the coolness nearing dawn. They were naked again, wrapped in each other and lying on the cool sheets of sheets of Juliette's large bed. In that moment there was not a place in the world she would rather be. There was an angelic smile on her friends face, her breathing was deep and steady. Anything onerous on Gabi's time was three and half days away, which delighted her.

She snuggled up to Jules and breathed in the scent of her friend. When she looked back, she considered there to be her life before this night, and her life after. As she reflected on it, she felt like everything that happened had occurred exactly as it was meant to. As though it was preordained. The summer, the party, the empty house. Her best friend in all the world, her hips and eyes, her tongue and hair, her fingers and pussy and her... everything.

The pleasure of it stole her breath anew, and her eyes closed as her body recalled the sensations Jules had been able to draw from her with the ease of blinking. She could feel the glowing coals of arousal flare deep inside her.

Her eyes snapped open as she recalled what had happened next. Jory had seem them! The object of her desire had walked in and caught them! Caught them in the act and now he'd be embarrassed and strange around her and around her sister. Is that what happened? She'd danced with him much later, moving in time with his body. So had Jules. What about after Jules had thrown the cushion and he'd left? She gone right on masturbating. She'd even said things. About her brother. A strange and terrible realisation began to dawn on Gabi as she lay there. Jules had intimate and carnal knowledge of her brother. Her strong, confident, sweet, caring brother. Her brother's cock. His thick and veiny and proud cock. His arse. Touching, pumping, coming.

Even as part of her recoiled at the wrongness of it, another part began to weave pictures together of Jory. She often imagined him stroking his cock while he stood over her, now the picture had changed and Jules lay there, her pussy swollen and a smile on her lips.

Gabi closed her eyes tight, distressed at how wet she was already. She stole from the bed and gathering her things she slipped out the front door and went home.

For the next few days Gabi kept to herself. She reflected on the revelation of Jory and Jules. There was no denying that it was confronting and challenging. At the same time she felt a certain lack of surprise that was difficult to reconcile. It made sense in some strange way. The two people she knew the best in the world loved the same things.

Whatever else was going on for Gabi, one thing was certain. It turned her on. In the days since the party she had been horny almost without ceasing, and she had brought herself to more orgasms than she could count. The long-held premise that she could indulge whatever fantasy turned her on helped to allow all manner of naughty scenarios. Jory fucked her while Jules licked her clit. She and Jules shared Jory's cock, taking turns licking and sucking him. Jules watched while Jory slid his perfect cock into her arse. She sat on Jory's face while his sister rode him. Touching, kissing, fucking, coming. It all drove her crazy with desire.

A few weeks later, and several cocktails down, she said as much to Jules. Jules feigned being completely scandalised, waggling her finger at her friend in judgement.

"You're such a naughty, dirty slut Gabi," she laughed. "Whatever are we to do with such sinful urges you're having?"

"As the most sinful person I've ever met, I bet you have some ideas! At least I hope you do."

Jules leaned close to her ear. "How about I take you home and use my new toy on you while I tell you what Jory does to me and what he wants to do to you?"

Gabi's stomach dropped and she immediately blushed. She picked up her drink and downed it in one gulp before looking up, taking Jules's hand and with a giggle dragging her out the door. They piled into the back of a cab, setting the driver the task of getting them home as soon as possible. He glanced in the rear view mirror each time there was a gasp from the back seat, watching the two girls whispering and giggling and touching.

Clothes were shed as soon as they walked into the bedroom, and immediately they were on the bed, kissing softly and sensually, just enjoying the moment. Gabi loved the way Jules kissed her. Her lips were soft, but there was something like an urgency behind them, a hunger. It made her heart race.

Soon fingertips traced naked flesh and heavy breathing became soft moans and cries. But before she could get her tongue and fingers and lips where she wanted, Jules jumped up. Gabi pouted for a second until she saw Jules opening her bottom drawer, where all her naughty toys were hidden.

"He brought me a present," Jules whispered, breathless.

She produced a long, white toy with a mains cord attached to it. Gabi recognised it immediately. The two of them had been obsessed with porn featuring the Magic Wand for weeks now.

"It's even better than we imagined," said Jules with a look of reverence on her face as she plugged it in. Gabi's mouth was watering.

"Show me how you use it on yourself," she said without blinking.

Juliette grinned and propped herself up with pillows, with Gabi at the opposite end of the bed. Jules spread her legs and Gabi stared at her beautiful, inviting pussy. Her inner lips were already displayed prominently, and she was quite obviously wet already.

Jules set the wand at its lowest setting, which to Gabi looked like a tsunami of vibration. Jules shuddered and moaned as she gently pressed it to her opening, where it thrummed against her wetness. She let out a louder moan. With her other hand, Jules reached lower, teasing the spot between her vagina and her arse. Gabi sat back herself, beginning to touch herself with lazy strokes.

"He got this for me," sighed Jules. "I told him that we'd been watching clips with them, I told them how hot we found them, so he got me one." Her eyes were closed and she bit her bottom lip. Gabi watched as she began to move the wand in little circles.

"Tell me..." was all Gabi could think to say.

"Come here first," Jules panted.

She moved forward, not knowing what her friend had in mind. Jules put the wand aside and manoeuvred Gabi so they were sitting with her legs over Gabi's, their pussy's inches apart. Then she grabbed the wand, and Gabi's eyes went wide as she placed it between them. The bulbous head of the wand felt cool, but Gabi gasped has it hummed to life, sending a thrill of excitement through her whole body. Jules was right, it was more delightful than she imagined. It seemed to cover her entire pussy, and with the slightest shifts in angle she quickly mastered the intensity of the vibrations. Even better, each time she shifted, Jules moaned, and vice versa. They began to gently grind against the toy, fucking each other with it as they did.

Jules thumbed the controls and the instrument buzzed a little harder. Gabi found the sounds of her friend's pleasure, her moans, her breathing, her dripping pussy, as hot has the toy itself. With certainty she knew they were going to climax together, and the idea was driving her wild.

Jules didn't open her eyes, and her speech was becoming slurred as the pleasure started to take over.

"He fucks me. He loves to make me come. We get each other off as often as we can get away with it."

Gabi closed her eyes and let her darkest fantasies form in her mind as Jules talked.

"I caught him playing with his cock in my room, and ever since we've done everything together. Oh fuck this is hot. His cock is perfect, it doesn't matter if it's in my mouth, my cunt or my arse, I worship my brother's cock. I've wanted to tell you for so long."

Gabi was so turned on she felt like she would explode. She placed her hand over the one that controlled the wand, and pressed Juliette's thumb on the increase vibration button, and ground the head into her friend's pussy. She also reached over and took one of Juliette's nipples between her fingers and pinched it, hard. Her friend cried out in pleasure.

"He talks about how hot you are while he fingers me, how he wants to taste you, oh fuck Gabi, I love hearing him talk about what he wants to do to you. It turns me on so much and he knows it, oh Jesus I'm close, fuck..."

Gabi continued twisting her friend's nipples, one at a time, revelling in the effect it had. She ground herself against the wand, teetering on the brink of climax, but not wanting this to end.

"I want to watch my brother fuck you Gabi." Jules was struggling to keep her thoughts coherent, but even so, every word pushed Gabi closer to the edge.

"I want you to watch him fuck me, I want...uhhhhh. I want... I want to watch his cock, fuck, I want you in my arse, I mean, him..."

Her words became a stream of delicious, obscene words as the orgasm consumed her. Gabi watched her friend's muscles spasm and shudder as she ran her hand through her hair, moaning. Her wetness splashed across Gabi's thighs. Her own climax had climbed to an impossible level, and she watched with wrapt fascination at her own body as the tension in her dissolved into all-consuming pleasure. They undulated together, moaning and touching. Jules cast the wand aside and grabbed her friend, pulling her close while they both made sounds of exhaustion and pleasure.

"Do you hate me?" Jules whispered as their heart rates returned to something resembling normal. Gabi smiled into her friend's hair, and stroked her skin gently. She whispered her reply.

"No... I want to watch Jory slide his perfect cock into your tight, willing little asshole..."

To be continued...

12