Gaby's Grades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six sessions? Goodness; she hadn't imagined more than one!

"You think all six will be needed?" she asked, aghast.

"Given what you what you want from me; I would say it's the minimum, wouldn't you?"

"Of course Professor," she said as she left the room, stunned.

***

Gaby had a dreadful weekend. As if trying to catch up on her remaining assignments wasn't enough, her first appointment with the Professor hung over her like a dark cloud.

What had she been thinking to get herself into this situation? How could she possibly go through with it?

At its worst she had only imagined one session in bed with the Old Man and that had been bad enough but six!

But how could she not go through with it after it had gone so far? After all, it hadn't been the Professor's idea; that was clear and in her own handwriting!

She heard her mother's voice again and tried to 'keep her eyes on the prize'.

Time and again she re-read the letter from Wickham's offering her the coveted training place.

Time and again her eyes fixed on the absolute, non-negotiable requirement for a First Class degree.

Time and again she pictured the bright future she would have if she succeeded.

Time and again she tried to focus on her assignments and her forthcoming exams.

Time and again she told herself that it wouldn't be the first time she had slept with someone unsuitable; indeed her sexual history was littered with incidents of poor judgement. This couldn't possibly be any worse than some of them had been.

A few drinks and a chat in the pub with her friends on Saturday and Sunday nights helped distract her for a few hours but when she went to bed alone, the worries returned.

But even the slowest weekends must eventually pass and finally Monday morning arrived.

Gaby looked at herself in the bathroom mirror; dark-rimmed eyes, tired face, drooping hair. She looked as if she had spent a night on the tiles without having had the fun that would have brought. But whatever her appearance, now that the day had arrived she felt stronger; more determined. In a few hours the first of her sessions would be over.

It would be okay; it had to be okay!

If she played her cards right, she might even manage to avoid sleeping with him at all; there were many ways she could satisfy an old man like Hawthorne without having to let him actually penetrate her body.

And if she could manage to keep her 'student' self mentally separate from her 'temptress' self she might find the whole thing easier.

Gaby smiled as she showered. She would go shopping during her morning break and pack a bag to take with her when the terrible hour arrived.

***

'Knock knock'

It was four o'clock and Gaby stood outside the Professor's door, her knees shaking, her tummy rumbling but her mind under control. She felt ready; both physically and psychologically. A large satchel was stuffed under her arm as if she had just arrived for a normal tutorial.

'Knock knock'

There was no answer and for a moment she felt relieved. He wasn't there; he had forgotten, or changed his mind or...

"Miss Mackay!"

The Professor's face appeared round the door. He was wearing a large white bath robe and his hair was damp.

"I'm sorry. I was just showering. Come in."

Gaby took a deep breath, stepped through the narrow opening and into the study.

The room looked as it always looked; old fashioned but clean and tidy. The chairs were placed as they were always placed; the air in the room was fresh, the windows open and there was a faint smell of flowers. The blinds had been half closed but nothing looked unusual.

The sheer normality made her wonder once again whether she had made a mistake but the Professor's words removed any doubt.

"Would you like a shower... first?" he asked timidly.

Gaby looked at her soon-to-be lover; he looked disarmingly benign though she thought he looked different in his bathrobe; not quite as old, not quite as stooped, not quite as out-of-condition or overweight.

"A shower would be lovely," she smiled, "do you have a towel?"

"Um... yes of course." Hawthorne opened a door and pulled out a large white fluffy bath sheet. "I... I bought this... um... specially for you."

"Then why don't you pour us a couple of drinks," Gaby smiled again, feeling more and more in control, "I'll be through in a few minutes."

In the bathroom, she undressed quickly and stepped into the shower, feeling the hot water on her tingling skin.

It would be ok! He looked so excited and so inexperienced that she might even get away with just giving him a hand job. That would be perfect but she was still prepared to go all the way if that was what it took.

Keep your eyes on the prize, Gaby!

She dried herself on the fluffy white towel, smiling at the preparation the Old Man had made for his unexpected treat then looked in the bathroom mirror.

Not bad; young and still innocent-looking. Her body should have the right effect even on a man his age but just in case, she opened her back-pack and pulled out its contents. There were a couple of books in case some form of excuse was needed en route or afterwards but the rest she considered her 'insurance policy'.

Gaby perched on the toilet lid and pulled on the sheer black nylon stockings she had bought that morning. She fastened a black suspender belt around her waist and clipped the stocking tops to its straps before pulling a pair of tiny black panties over the combination.

Reaching back into the bag she drew out an equally skimpy black bra and wriggled her ample breasts into it. They were not in any way secure but that might give the old man a thrill too.

Finally she pulled her highest black heels out of the bag and, standing up, slipped her feet into them.

She looked again into the mirror, adjusted her make-up and smiled. Just right; pretty and sexy - no, very, very sexy.

The plan was working, at least for her! The girl in the mirror was so different from the girl that had entered the room that Gaby began to feel as if she had almost become a different person.

She could go through with it! She would go through with it!

She took out a brush and smoothed her blonde hair until it framed her face and neck then turned from left to right and around to see how her bottom looked.

Hot! She definitely looked hot!

When would drab, bumbling Professor Hawthorn ever have seen a girl as hot as this? Assuming he could get an erection in the first place, there was no way he would be able to control himself once this new, sexy Gaby got started on him. At the least it would be over quickly but if she really played her cards right, she might even get him to cum in his pants and not have to touch his wrinkly old body at all.

She took a deep breath, took one last look at herself in the mirror then, with a satisfied smile, tottered over to the bathroom door and opened it.

She was a little surprised to see that the Professor had pulled out the old leather sofa and converted it into a rather large double divan with clean white sheets.

She was less surprised to see him standing nervously beside the mattress in his bathrobe. He had brushed his hair and somehow seemed to be taller, more poised and erect than she had expected; in fact his stoop had completely disappeared.

He turned towards her and his jaw dropped open in surprise. Gaby posed awkwardly in the doorway, feeling his eyes raking over her body from her hair to her heels, pausing for a long time on her breasts and panties.

"I... um... "

"Do you like my lingerie, Professor?" she asked softly, walking slowly towards him, making sure her hips swung just the right amount. "I chose it especially for you."

"You... you look very attractive, Miss... "

"Call me Gaby," she said.

He silently passed her a large white wine. Gaby raised her glass.

"Here's to a mutually beneficial agreement," she smiled.

For a few moments they sipped their drinks. Gaby had to fight to stop her hand from shaking but the Professor seemed a lot more composed than she had expected.

'Concentrate!' she told herself; 'the sooner you start, the sooner it will all be over!'

"Would you like to touch me?" she asked, smiling sweetly.

"Yes... I think I would."

The Old Man reached out a tentative hand and his fingers brushed against her arm. Gaby winced at the first physical contact. He pulled his hand away suddenly.

"Your hands are cold," she grinned. "Don't worry; I like it!"

Emboldened, he put down his glass and began to stroke Gaby's soft skin with both hands, from her shoulders down her arms to her fingers and back to her neck. She breathed in deeply, thrusting her large breasts towards him. He stroked them clumsily through the black fabric of her bra.

"Shall I take it off?"

Gaby reached behind her back and a moment later the black lacy garment was on the floor. Her full, pale breasts broke free, standing proudly forward. The Old Man's hand rose tentatively until the tips of his fingers brushed against her large, dark brown nipples; the teats hardened quickly. He tickled them more firmly, teasing their small dark tips with surprising dexterity.

"Mmmm! That's nice," she murmured, realising that it wasn't actually a lie.

Encouraged, his hands cupped her full globes, massaging them, kneading them. It felt surprisingly pleasant though the angle was awkward. Gaby slowly turned around so her back was towards the Old Man's chest and leaned against him. His long arms wrapped around her body and she felt his hands exploring with growing confidence from her arms to her hard nipples then down over her womanly belly.

"Do you like this... Gaby?" the Professor whispered in her ear.

"Mmmm! Yes I do," she replied truthfully.

"I can tell!"

She sighed as his fingers danced over her tummy, her hips and her soft thighs, toying with the suspender belt and the tops of her stockings before sliding dextrously down the front of her panties. His fingertips tangled with her neatly trimmed pubic hair, making her giggle.

"Too much?" he whispered in her ear.

"No. That's nice too," she sighed.

Then she felt a long, bold, confident finger starting to slide down into her slit. She gasped and involuntarily closed her thighs to keep the invader out before remembering what she was there to do. Gaby opened her legs just enough to give him a little extra access to her most private place and was rewarded by a slow, smooth stroke across the underside of her clitoris. Then another longer one, then another.

"Mmmm!"

The finger was certainly doing its job; from the base of her slit, across the entrance to her vagina to the rock hard nub of her clitoris, her entire vulva was being stimulated.

The Old Man must have accidentally stumbled on her most sensitive zones because the arousal within Gaby was mounting quickly. She felt the delving finger on her clitoris again, moving in tiny circles; her arousal climbed higher and higher, a warm glow was beginning to ripple out from her belly...

Surely this wasn't happening! Surely this Old Man couldn't be giving her an orgasm with his fingers so soon into their assignation! That wasn't the plan at all and yet...

She had to get back in control!

"Would you like me to touch you now?" she asked, wriggling her nearly-spasming vulva away before the building orgasm could take hold.

"That would be nice," the Professor replied as if completely unaware of the effect he had just had on his young partner. "If you don't mind..."

"It would be my pleasure," Gaby smiled, desperate to regain control of the situation; anxious to bring the whole event to a close before embarrassing herself in front of him.

Imagine the shame of letting this Old Man give her a full blown orgasm using only his fingers! She was the one who was supposed to be bringing him to an early climax.

Feeling grateful for her escape, Gaby gently pulled the end of the Professor's towelling belt. The bow unfastened easily and the robe fell open. She opened it wider and looked at the Old Man's body then frowned in puzzlement. His cock was still limp and his pubic hair grey as expected but she hadn't expected the hair to be neatly trimmed or the rapidly-firming member to be so obviously... oversized.

In fact it was huge! His belly was considerably flatter and more toned than she had expected too, and his legs were far from the spindly pegs she had imagined. Something deep inside her felt unsettled but at least the experience looked like being considerably less revolting than she had feared.

"You have a lovely big cock, Professor," Gaby smiled, taking his member in her right hand and stroking it slowly.

"Thank you," he mumbled.

"I wonder how big it gets when it's really hard."

She felt more in charge now the risk of her climaxing had passed. The lingerie had been a great idea, filling her with confidence and helping to distance the sweet, hard-working student from the half-whore she was pretending to be.

She dropped to her knees and her left hand slipped deep between his thighs to cup his tightening sack. Gaby gently squeezed, feeling its rounded contents while her right hand pulled back the skin on his shaft, exposing his smooth, pale-purple head.

Her hopes that he would be unable to get an erection at all were dashed; the already-thick shaft was growing larger and firmer. Barely a minute later, her hand was pumping a long, hard and monstrously thick pole of muscle while her other squeezed the tight, full sack at its base.

"Mmmm that's nice!"

Gaby realised that this was the first expression of pleasure the Professor had spoken since she had emerged from the bathroom. It was encouraging; maybe if she worked harder she could make him cum in her hand and avoid any more seriously intimate contact altogether. She began to pump her fist up and down, blowing on the smooth, swollen tip of his erection.

"Is this nice?" she asked, smiling.

"It's ... very pleasant... Miss Mackay."

"Gaby," she corrected him, then slowly opened her mouth and took the end of his shaft deep between her lips.

"Oh my goodness!"

The Professor sighed as her soft, smooth tongue began to smother his sensitive end, working its way down the shaft, then back to tickle all around the ridge between shaft and cap. It felt huge and powerful, filling her mouth with its raw masculine presence and as she sucked and licked, Gaby felt herself lubricating copiously.

Surely she wasn't getting turned on by this Old Man! And yet this was perhaps the biggest cock she had ever encountered, despite her rather promiscuous past.

Surely if she just kept on licking and sucking she could make him cum, if not on her boobs then, if nothing else would do, in her mouth.

Surely this Old Man couldn't hold out much longer.

Gaby applied her talents as never before, licking, sucking and kissing the thick pole of muscle in her mouth. She was rewarded with many moans and sighs of pleasure but there was no sign of impending climax. Indeed the more attention she gave to the Professor's cock, the harder, thicker and more stable it seemed to become and the more her own body seemed to desire it.

Something was definitely wrong; it wasn't supposed to be like this.

But there could be no backing out; if he wasn't going to cum either in her hand or mouth, she would have to go all the way and let him fuck her.

She had been prepared for this; what she had not been prepared for was the ache in her lower belly and the tingling coming from her soaking wet vulva that seemed to intensify with every stroke of her tongue. She had not expected her own body to betray her and actually want to be fucked!

Then the Old Man's fingers were under her chin, raising her pretty young face, his cock still between her lips. He was smiling. A moment later he had taken her by the hands, pulled his shaft gently from her mouth and raised her to her feet.

"Is it time...?" she asked in a hushed whisper. He nodded.

Gaby backed towards the divan until she felt the edge against the back of her calves. She lowered herself to the bed and lay back on the clean white sheet. The Professor was staring at her appreciatively as his bath robe fell to the floor leaving him fully naked.

A second later, he had taken the sides of her panties in both hands and was drawing them slowly and smoothly down over her bottom, her thighs, over her knees and then away leaving her in only her stockings and heels.

Her belly was a mass of butterflies as his strong hands parted her knees and the divan rocked as the Old Man climbed between her thighs.

The moment had come; Gaby steeled herself for the ordeal.

How bad could it be? Ok, he's old enough to be your father if not your Grandfather but so what? He's probably not done it for years! It was just bad luck you didn't make him cum without penetrating you but he's old; it'll all be over quickly and you can get out of there!

He was slowly rising over her, his body surprisingly agile for such an old man. Something wasn't right; his body didn't look anything like as old as she had expected. The paunch suggested by his baggy clothes simply wasn't there; his old, tired arms were actually quite well muscled; the spindly legs she had expected to see were slim and toned.

But it was far too late for second thoughts! Gaby closed her eyes and spread her legs as he knelt between her thighs. He leaned low over her, his face only a few inches above hers.

His body touched hers, smelling rather pleasantly of cologne instead of the old fashioned soap she had expected. His left hand was by her shoulder, taking his weight while his right hand was deep between her legs.

She felt something warm and smooth rubbing against her inner thigh and bit her lip.

Please just get it over with!

The smooth thing was being rubbed along the crease of her groin; thank God it wasn't too revolting. Now it was being rubbed up and down her slit; that felt nicer than she had expected too - much nicer. Maybe the ordeal wouldn't be too bad after all if she didn't think who it was doing these things to her. She closed her eyes.

The smooth object was now working its way up and down her slit, rising to her clitoris and falling back to her inner lips. It felt pleasant - very pleasant indeed; not at all what she had expected. Now it was rubbing against her clitoris, lifting its hood and touching the hard nub underneath.

Gaby realised she was becoming seriously aroused; whatever this old man was doing, it was having a profound effect. This wasn't right; this wasn't what she had planned!

The smooth end was now against her inner lips, deftly parting them, pressing lightly against the minimal resistance her body was now offering. The Old Man's body was on hers; she could feel the heat of his chest against her rock hard nipples, his face merely inches from hers as his cock was paused at her hot, moist entrance.

The anticipation was almost unbearable but blessedly did not last long.

"Jesus Christ!"

Gaby gasped in shock as Professor Hawthorne's body flexed the smallest amount, his hips tilted and his cock was driven hard into her body.

"Oh fuck!"

Her voice choked in her throat as the huge shaft penetrated her for the first time, thick and strong, stretching her lips tightly around its girth. She tried instinctively to close her legs but his thighs were between hers and prevented it. A moment later his knees had opened, forcing her thighs wider and allowing the huge phallus to plunge deeper into her body.

"Nnnngh!"

What was happening? Gaby's vagina had never been so filled as the Old Man's shaft plunged deep into her young body; her head span as her tight passage tried desperately to adjust to the enormous presence within her.

She panted as his right arm moved to her other shoulder then, his weight balanced, the Professor began to pull back from her youthful body.