Gagged

Story Info
Another short and sweet scene.
3.2k words
4.46
29.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked out of the en suite and found her in exactly the position he'd asked, kneeling on the rug in front of the bed waiting for him, naked and ready for the evening. Her eyes followed him from the door, seeing the silhouette of his semi-erect cock pushing through the towel hanging from his hips. He was obviously already excited just thinking about what he was going to do to her. She watched as he went over to the chest in the corner and unlocked it, first to come out was the gag. He deftly removed the ball and put the large ring in instead, she gulped, imagining what this was about to feel like. This was placed on the bed, just out of her sight. He returned to the chest and removed her harness. This was a gorgeous set of leather cuffs, two for her legs, two for her arms and one for her throat, connected by a fine silvery metal link chain. She offered her hands as he approached her with it, he delicately wrapped each wrist in a cuff, caressing her hands as he did so, locking them shut with their fine padlocks. Then, after only locking these two, he walked off again, to her underwear draw. This confused her.

He rummaged through and produced a pair of mini briefs, with an exclamation of,

"Perfect,"

He returned to her, lifting each ankle a few millimetres from her kneeling position and slipping her foot through the panties. He then proceeded to lock the cuffs below the panties, leaving her with a chain running through her legs binding her ankles to her wrists.

"For later."

He whispered in her ear before standing and walking around before kneeling level with her. He kissed her as he locked the final cuff as a collar around her alabaster throat. He pulled away, leaving her dark red lips still hungry for his. Finally he reached behind her for the gag, placing the ring in her mouth and then tightening the band around her head, asking if it felt fine and receiving a demure nod in reply. She was ready for him.

He let the towel drop to the floor, he was ready too. His head was swollen and red, almost looking angry and glistening with excitement. She noticed he was freshly trimmed for her, the hair looking soft from the shower. He placed a hand in her hair and guided her forwards, stopping just with the tip of his cock rested on the ring.

"Lick it."

She obediently curled her tongue forwards, flitting it around the head, tasting him for the first time. He moaned appreciatively, she would have smiled if it was possible, she loved hearing him do that. He let her bathe him with her warm, wet tongue for a few more minutes then, using the hand still gently resting on her head, shifted her down a few centimetres. This dropped his head into her mouth, he could feel each breath wash over it, a cooling feeling contrasting with the tongue underneath. A strand of saliva escaped the ring and started down her chin. He reached down with his free hand and caught it with his finger, wiping it off.

"Just the start my love."

She felt him start to bob her head up and down gently, rubbing his cock up and down her tongue. More spit escaped her mouth, it wasn't stopped for this time. He built up a steady rhythm, occasionally going deeper now, touching the back of her tongue with his engorged head. She managed to control her gag reflex for now but tears were starting to form in her eyes regardless of her efforts. He suddenly paused, pulling back and resting his tip on the ring, tilting her head back to look her in eyes.

"You look beautiful, time to play I think."

With this he withdrew all the way and returned to the chest, returning to her with a crop sporting strings of metal beads at its tip. He touched them to her shoulder and traced them down her front, lightly flicking at her nipples making her jump. He stroked it around to her back then sharply rapped it down on her buttock, she flinched. He smiled. He continued this pattern of alternately caressing her body and flicking it randomly, hitting all over; her back, shoulders, thighs, feet. Then a change of tone as he approached the split of her legs, he leant in towards her as he did so, placing a hand under her chin and lifting her head towards him as he trickled the beads over her pussy, fluttering them across her clit. She was starting to pant through the open gag, staring into his eyes as he did so. He relentlessly continued, forcing her to breathe harder as she became more excited, her cheeks reddening. The all of a sudden, the crop left her, he dropped it on the bed behind her and knelt down to her, planting a kiss on her cheek as two fingers found her wet excitement.

"I think we'd better slow this down."

He whispered in her ear followed by kissing down her neck, biting her on the mound of her collarbone and then his lips continuing down the mound of her breast, sucking and nibbling on the nipple, tugging at it gently. He got the moan he was looking for and stood up. He brought his hand to his mouth and sucked on his middle finger, tasting her tart fluid. Reaching down he placed his forefinger on her tongue, forcing her to do the same. She lapped at his finger.

"Good girl."

He stroked her cheek affectionately and then shifted his hand to her hair, drawing her mouth onto his cock once again. She noticed he was being rougher this time, forcing it in faster and harder, stopping just short of her throat.

She felt a stinging pain on her back. He'd picked up the crop again! It flicked again, this time landing on butt, she jerked forward, inadvertently pushing herself further down on his thrusting cock.

"Someone's keen,"

He chuckled as he felt himself hit the back of her mouth for the first time that evening. She quickly sat back on her haunches. No matter, he'd be going there again soon. He continued to flick her with the whip-like end of the crop, loving the reactions as she jumped at each contact, not knowing where or when it would fall next being only able to see his stomach. When he thought he'd toyed with her enough he dropped the crop again, placing his now free hand one her head too. She looked up at him wide-eyed as his grip tightened slightly, strings of saliva dripping from his cock and her chin.

"Time to go a little deeper I think."

With that he started slowly feeding his cock further into her throat, feeling the tightness and pausing there before drawing back. He waited as she sucked in a breath and then rammed himself back down, no hesitating this time, he continued in and out, breaking every few seconds to allow her to cough out spit and gasp for air. She had now lost control of herself, gagging with every stroke as he slammed into the back of her mouth, her chest was slick with spit that she couldn't keep in. He was totally in command of this facefucking. She felt him push harder, his cock forcing its way into her tight throat as he buried his hands in her hair, there were tears streaming down her face now too. Her muscles spasmed around his head as it went deeper, obscene choking sounds resulting from this brutal treatment. He finally gave her a break.

As she sat there, covered in the mess of the sex, he again knelt to her, this time kissing her on her upper lip, his hand tenderly laid on her cheek.

"Well done, you're doing such a good job for me. Shall we see how long you can manage?"

She nodded, trying to gather herself for what was coming. He stood and entwined his fingers in her hair once more, resting himself on the ring holding her lips wide. She nodded again, ready as she thought she could be. He firmly thrust as far as he could and then some, pulling her head forward slightly allow it. He started the count when his balls tapped the ring,

"One."

At four he felt her throat start convulsing around him, the feeling indescribable. He managed to continue counting, somehow.

"Five."

She got it under control but then it slipped again moments later, by nine she was bucking as her body tried to get rid of what was shoved deep insider her.

"Eleven."

As he said it she finally gave in and slapped the inside of his thigh with her cuffed hands. He instantly withdrew and she choked up a mess of saliva, probably with a good deal of his precum he thought, all over herself, her chest heaving as she gulped down air.

"Impressive, that's a lot longer, and deeper, than last time."

She tried to smile at him, proud of what she'd managed but the gag wouldn't allow it. He reached down and untied the gag, letting it fall from her mouth. After giving her a moment to stretch her stiff jaw muscles he bent down to her, pulling her head up to meet his. His lips met hers, messy as they were and his tongue went into her mouth, a passionate acknowledgement of what she'd done for him. He ended the kiss and met her eyes,

"I got something for you."

He pulled a small pink bullet out from under the pillow, wet it between his lips and then gently moved it around her clit. She continued looking at him, silently begging him to turn it on. He didn't. He reached behind her and pulled up the panties he'd left around her ankles, probably farther than she normally would. His hand reached in and nestled the still bullet between the front of her lips, right on top of her clit. With this held by her panties he grabbed a pillow and put it between her legs, it was high enough that she could rest her weight on it, allowing her to grind the vibrator against herself.

"You have to make me cum before you do. You're not allowed to stop grinding the pillow either"

He said as he stood and levelled his cock with her mouth again. Easy, she thought, the vibrator wasn't on and with the gag off she could now suck him properly even if she still couldn't use her hands. He didn't stand a chance.

She went to work immediately on his cock, it was still dripping with thick spit from her throat so it slid in easily. She bobbed her head fast, only taking the head as far as the back of her tongue and then back again, her tongue constantly swirling around it as she kept a tight suction with her lips. This never failed to get him there quickly. She was aware of the hard nub of the bullet tickling her clit but it wasn't going anywhere fast. Her reaction to the vibrator turning on was spectacular, her hips shot off of the pillow and she looked up at him. He grinned down at her, the remote for the bullet in his hand. She should have seen that coming. Her efforts on him increased as she realised that actually this would be a contest, the vibe was right over her clit, just where she liked it and buzzing very strongly. She raced towards finishing them both, humping the pillow in time with moving her lips up and down his shaft.

In the end the view of her doing this combined with the amazing sensations she was giving his cock were too much for him. She felt it coming as his cock twitched in her mouth, she knew exactly what that meant. A second later the first spurt hit her tongue, his stomach spasmed in ecstasy as more of his cum sprayed into her eagerly sucking mouth. She tried to swallow it all but there was too much, he had obviously really enjoyed this. Some started leaking from the corners of her mouth, joining the other results of their evening dripping down her beautiful body. He finally stopped orgasming, opening his eyes as he came down from the high. She released his cock from her lips as he did, knowing how sensitive it would be right now. He slumped down beside her, utterly spent, flicking off the vibrator as he did so. She looked at him indignantly. He met her annoyed gaze and grinned.

"Patience, we'll get you there eventually. I'm impressed you managed to win that fast, I didn't see that coming."

She rested her head on his chest, he laid a hand on her chest, the other stroking through her hair.

"I think we should get in the shower, clean you up a bit."

She looked down at herself; this had been a messy evening.

"Yeah, probably a good idea. Do you mind unlocking me then?"

He laughed, it had completely slipped his mind. He grabbed the key from the other side of the room and quickly undid her restraints before proffering a hand to help her up. She let him support her for a moment as she regained feeling in her stiff legs. Still holding her hand he led her to the shower.

As they walked through the door he let go, going to twist the shower on. She leant over the sink, looking at herself in the mirror, entranced by the results of their sex. He spotted an opportunity and spanked her ass playfully as he came up behind her. She giggled. His arms reached around her as he pressed himself against her, she started grinding her ass back against his semi-hard cock. He ran his hands down her chest, feeling the slimy mix he'd left on her. Kissing the back of her neck he spoke in her ear,

"Go on, in you go."

She stroked a hand teasingly down his shaft as she went past him, he paused to grab something out of her cupboard, it looked like a lube bottle but she didn't recognise it. She pulled off the panties, the bullet thudding onto the bathmat, trailing them provocatively from a finger before dropping them too. Stepping under the steaming water she turned to see him picking up the bullet and laying down the remote within arm's reach of the shower before joining her, leaving the vibe and lube on the shower floor.

He placed his hands on her hips and kissed her, flattening himself to her messy chest, not caring under the stream of water. One of his hands moved up her back and ended cradling the back of her head, hers gripped his buttocks as she drew him closer. He broke the kiss eventually and murmured softly to her,

"You've been a good girl waiting, reward time I think."

He bent and retrieved the lube from the floor, releasing a long strand down the length of his finger.

"Silicone, it'll stay nice and slippery, even in here."

He explained, they hadn't played with this before. He brought the cold fluid gently into contact with the front of her pussy, feeling her tense as he did so. Starting to massage it over clit and lips, curling his middle finger just inside her as his thumb started swirling circles with its tip. When he thought she was ready he went to retrieve the vibe, reaching out of the shower to turn it on at the remote, flicking it to a pulsing setting. She opened her eyes as his hand left her and watched him do it, her gaze hungry.

This time he was more vigorous, forcing her back against the tiled wall, biting her upper lip as he mashed his mouth against hers. The hand with the bullet was between her legs, holding it against her body as he moved it. His other hand took a handful of her short hair, tilting her head back slightly and allowing him to kiss her neck as he pinned her there. They kept this up, her squirming in his grip with her hands running all over his body, his doing their best do bring her to her finish. As she got closer she started grinding herself against his hand, trapping the pulsing buzz against herself where she knew she wanted it most. He let her do this, himself becoming aroused from the feeling of her enjoying it so much. She started breathing harder and buried her head in his shoulder, biting it as she did. He reacted to this, squeezing her against the wall tighter as she came closer to the finish. Suddenly he felt her nails dig into his back as her orgasm hit her, her body bucked against his in its confinement and she gasped in his ear,

"Don't stop."

He didn't, keeping up the pressure on her clit as she thrust herself against his hand, wanting her to keep this up as long as she could, feeling her body's ecstasy against his own.

All of a sudden it was over, he felt her slump, putting more weight on him as she relaxed. He dropped the bullet and held her with two hands as she panted in his ear. Her body held up by his they stood under the water together, recovering in each other's arms. He moved first, picking up a loofah and gel, lathering it and softly started on her chin before moving down her body, massaging away the remains of the evening. Kneeling he washed her legs, caressing the body she'd given to him so willingly. She turned and he stood to finish off, pouring more gel on her shoulders and rubbing it in and down ending with a firmer than necessary attention to her buttocks, trailing a fingertip across her asshole. The action didn't go unnoticed, eliciting a dirty grin and raised eyebrow over her shoulder towards him, while he did his best to look innocent. She rinsed off and then started on him, knowing how much he enjoyed this. She paid extra attention to that spot in the centre of the back and enjoyed it when he moaned lightly and tipped his head back a little, loving the sensation. When it came to his hips she missed out the area and skipped down to his legs, kneeling before him and looking up as she pointedly ignored his cock. She dropped the loofah to the floor and stood up.

Pouring gel on her hands she began to massage him, one hand wrapping around his now hard cock while the other moved underneath, massaging his balls. He enjoyed it for a few moments and then stepped back under the shower stream, cutting short her attempts to tease, loving the slightly annoyed look it earned him. He knew spooning was going to be fun tonight, both of them seemed ready for more. He stepped out of the shower as she cut off the water, tying his own towel and holding hers open, enveloping her as she stepped into it. As she did he pulled her close and spoke in her ear,

"Thank you."