Gaggle of Hens

Story Info
A group of close friends get into the alternative lifestyle.
3.3k words
3.46
43.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers

A story of how a group of close friends got into the alternative life style of wife swapping. 

Gaggle of Hens

As I drove into the driveway of my house where I shared it with my wife of eight years I noticed there were four other cars there that kept me from parking where I normally would have liked. I really thought of it as a mere inconvenience more than anything else as it had happened before. She did like to have her gaggle of hens over for the afternoon at least once a week. I didn't mind, they were all pretty in a glamorous way. There really didn't seem to be a full brain in amongst the lot of them, the wife included. Hell they were all trophy wives. Oh well another afternoon off from work early shot to hell in a hand basket. I pulled up to the curb and parked. While I was walking to the front door I could clearly hear them outside in the yard and I still had about ten yards to go, so I decided to go around to the side of the house and enter by way of the back door.

Once inside of the house, I tried to be quiet enough to catch some of the conversation of the ladies in the other room and was surprised to hear someone confessing something about her relationship between her and her husband. The other ladies just seem to take it in as if it was nothing unusual. I thought it strange because her husband Tom was a pretty decent guy, at least in public. It seems that he was up for having his wife "date" other men. Really? I could not believe what I was hearing so I decided to just hang out right there as quietly as I could be and learn things.

All of the other ladies finally left and my wife came around the corner with a load of coffee cups, tea gauntlets and a few mixed drink glasses. I sort of surprised her I guess and she almost lost her load. I caught her just in time to keep the glass containers from becoming a strewn mess of glass all over the kitchen floor. When she finally came to her senses, she asked me how long I had been there. I told her I had walked in when Tom's wife mentioned that he wanted her to go on "dates" with other men.

Of course we discussed the whole scene that had transpired, in depth. My wife also asked me how I felt about that. I informed her that I did not like the whole idea of a married woman "dating" other men besides their husbands. She agreed and let the subject drop. Of course that night while in bed I had lingering thoughts about Pam and what it would be like to be with her. Our sex that night was over the top as expected, at least for me it was. To put it in perspective, just imagine a very beautiful trophy wife succumbing to every wish or demand that you could think of and add to that anything you could not imagine. Well, it was only a pipedream by me so I let it go.

The next day my wife encroached the subject again and asked if I thought it to be something that we would like to do. OH HELL NO! Typical response to the question and a very rational response from me, but the idea of taking Pam and having a sexually explicit time did seem like a pleasant thought, even if it was not going to happen.

Fantasies are just all that could ever be. I have never cheated on my wife and she never cheated on me. So I let the subject drop and went ahead and started my weekend duty of normal things to do around the house and yard. Clean the pool, straighten the yard up for an upcoming party for next weekend, making sure the fridge on the patio was stocked with sodas and beer, just that sort of thing.

About mid day my wife, Vicky, came out in her very skimpy swim suit and just started enjoying herself when I happened to look over at her with some lewd thoughts entering my mind about Pam. I knew if we kept talking about Pam and Tom's dilemma then we would most definitely not be finishing up the chores I had in mind of doing.

The following week went by rather quickly as we were still making preparations for the upcoming weekend gathering. There would be Tom and his wife Pam, Bill and his wife Patsy, Fred and his wife Gail, Jack and his wife Karen and of course me and my wife Vicky. My name is John. Five couples all told and it looked to be a nice weekend so we were looking forward to it all. Beer started flowing early while I was attending the Bar-B-Que and things were progressing slowly.

Everyone had their swim suits either with them or under their clothes so it was a very relaxed atmosphere. We ate somewhere around 2:00 that afternoon and then some of the hard liquor came out of hiding and we were all starting to get light headed. Of course the conversation eventually, as it almost always does, led around to the subject of sex. All five of us guys would secretly eyeball the other wives and we would also get caught doing it. At least our wives had not seen us doing it, or so we thought. Liquor does that sort of thing to guys, it makes them stupid and we were no exception to that rule.

Tom made a comment about how pretty the other wives were and of course we all agreed that there was not an ugly one in the bunch. Then Jack, Karen's husband, made a comment about how he thought it would be funny to "act" drunk enough to make a pass at one of the other wives. I was not ready to act on that but the thought did cross my mind, especially, after what Vicky and I had been talking about all week.

Shortly afterwards the daily attire came off and swim suits were the order of the day. All five ladies looked ravishing to the point that when wet, some of their suit material seemed to become transparent. NICE! While I would not have expected anything like that to happen, I was pleasantly surprise that it did. It sort of made me wonder if this was not a setup by the wives just to judge any reaction from us.

React we did! I know I had wondered about what Pam would look like nude and now I was getting a preview of that very thing, in person. Of course the other husbands were also looking at all five of the wives with appreciative grins. What could I say, men really are stupid especially when alcohol is involved. Of course we guys were glued to the nearly naked women's bodies and just about all we could think was going through our minds.

Tom was the one that broke the awe inspiring silence when he casually mentioned that he thought it would be fun watch one of these women having sex with someone besides her husband. I of course knew where he was heading because I had overheard the conversation just last week but I pretended to play dumb. I also knew I did not want to see Vicky having sex with anyone else, especially one of these clowns. Just the thought of that did not get me going in that way. We all laughed a little telling Tom he was nuts to even consider getting her to have sex with someone else. That is when he dropped the bomb. He stated with no doubt in his mind that is exactly what he wanted to watch Pam do. Of course we hesitated with any response just feeling out the other guys and not wanting to put anyone on the spot, especially Pam. Alcohol, five nearly naked hot bodies, hot sun, cool water in the swimming pool all added up to five very stupid guys.

Bill and Fred both volunteered to do Pam while Tom watched if that is what he really wanted to do, just watch. Tom bought into that idea. He thought he wanted to watch Pam with one guy, but two of them really stoked his fire. Of course I asked Bill and Fred how Patsy and Gail would react to this situation. In typical male fashion, their response was a simple shrug of the shoulders followed by, "I dunno".

Tom decided to just go talk to Pam about this new possibility and apparently she was all for it, but what about Patsy and Gail? Hell for that matter what was Vicky going to think? Again the typical response in my head was "I dunno". At least the idea of seeing Pam naked really did get my blood stirring. If Patsy and Gail went along with the idea then maybe I would get to see them nude also.

Now here is an intriguing thought. I was pretty sure nothing was going to happen today or if anything like this would ever happen once our blood alcohol level was back to respectable levels, but who knows.

After watching Tom talk to Pam he came back over to us with a frown of some sort on his face. Pam went to talk to the other wives and all five of them starting looking at all five of us in disgust. Of course I already knew that the wives had broached the subject last week but the other four wives did not know that I knew.

Pam silently walked over to the five of us and quietly spoke to Tom again. We could see Tom starting to grin. Apparently I missed out on a lot of the conversation of the five ladies last week because it had all been planned by the ladies to start some sort of swing thing without our knowledge or consent. But then again, who would turn down a chance to be with any one of these five ladies whether we were drunk or sober?

Somehow, I am sure that the booze could be factored into the whole equation, the ten of us just seemed to pair off. I did go with Pam but so did Jack. Tom just wanted to watch. That left four women with only two guys and those guys were Fred and Bill. How fortunate could two guys get? While Pam was being double teamed, my wife Vicky, Karen, Gail and Patsy was somewhere else in the house getting well acquainted all in the same room. I don't care how much stamina one may have, having erotic scenes playing out right in front of you seems to make your own stamina last even longer. About four hours later we were through with Pam and Tom was a total waste. The other six were still at it for another hour or so. I even stood by and watch Vicky get taken from both ends. She also had an encounter with Karen. This was some crazy shit.

Eventually everyone finally settled down to another round of alcohol fueled discussions and everyone went home. There did not seem to be any hurt or angry feeling in the group but there were some very tense moments in my house that night when we were finally alone. Of course Vicky and I had sex, intense sex as we tried to reclaim our property and it was good. I still could not get the image of Pam out of my mind when Vicky was blowing me. Of course I could not get the image of Vicky and Karen out of my mind either. As of that moment I knew things would change with our group of friends. And change they did.

Our wives finally had another one of their hen meetings and devised a plan for some sort of rotation for each and all. Every other week one of the husbands would take out one of the wives for a weekend of whatever happens, happens. Now you would think this would be a win-win situation for us guys. Think about it gentlemen, every other week you would be in public with some fantastic looking hottie and your wife knew about it. Then again every other weekend your hot wife would be out with some other guy and you of course knew about that too. The only thing agreed upon by all the wives and husbands too, was that there was to be no comparing notes as to what did or did not happen. Sex was on the table, romance was on the table, shoot there was not much that was not on the table. We, the guys, got to tell the ladies how to dress for the weekend of activities scheduled. Birth control was to be a must under any circumstances. The only other rule was that was to be absolute was no sex in public or outward display of affection in public so there would not be nosey neighbors questioning things.

All seemed to be going well for about a year into the arranged dating thing. Pam got pregnant. Who could be sure who the father was? Tom was not having sex with any of the women. He still just wanted to watch. The ladies that went with him for the evening was required to show off just a little or a lot if that is what they wanted to do. No outsider of the group was allowed to have sex with her while she was with Tom. Of course upon hearing the news that Pam was pregnant Tom was very excited. To him it was the ultimate cuckold. That is what he wanted. If he wanted to be humiliated in public then I knew what really needed to be done to him. I was well read in that subject after finding out about Tom's fetish but I could not really believe he wanted that, but he did. Pam was all too happy to help him realize his dream.

I called the other three guys over for a little pow-wow of our own. If Tom wanted to be humiliated, then I knew how to do it and where to do it, I just was not sure when to do it. That opportunity arose while I overheard the ladies discussing a birthday party for Tom. Now the "when" was definitely clear. The five wives and the four husbands, less Tom, would be at my house a week before Tom's party. I had to discuss my plan to make sure everyone was in. If not 100% then we could go to plan B. Plan A was accepted by all with all the enthusiasm of a kid at an ice cream parlor. I really did not have a plan B.

Let the party begin. Since I had the most secluded home of the five couples we decided to have the party at our home. We had arranged to have Tom show up somewhere around 7:00 Friday evening for his surprise birthday party. Everyone was dressed casual so he didn't expect anything out of the ordinary when he got there. We had the usual birthday cake and the booze that followed and when it came time to start opening his presents is when the full blown humiliation would begin.

Pam started stripping slowly. She made sure Tom could only see her back side. We made sure he could see her sensuous stripping activities. Of course all five of us guys started getting aroused too. Then again so did the women knowing what was to follow.

Once we were all naked, except Tom we surrounded him. We forced him on his knees and made him to blow all four guys while his wife held our manhood in her hand. When we finally blew our load, she directed it to his face. She did clean him up after all four of us had finished. After all four of us had creamed him, he was allowed to strip down also but he was made to get back on his knees again. Then he was made to blow us again but this time we shot all over his front side and he also had to wipe the cream up with is hands and feed himself. Then one by one Pam had all four of us and he was made to clean her out using only his tongue. A couple of times I could actually see him grinning during all of this. When we were all but through with him we made him butler around while naked for the rest of the evening. Whenever he got an erection his manhood was slapped until it went away. He was kept from ejaculating all Friday night, Saturday and late into the evening Sunday. When he was finally able to get his release it was only after the other nine of us creamed all over him. Yes even the women ejaculated on him.

That only started a new chapter in the lives of five couples that lasted over forty years. Pam's baby turned out to be mine. Tom turned out to be a cuckold of epic proportion. He actually thrived on doing that. Of course the rest of us had a nude male butler whenever we wanted or needed one. Only once a year did we all get together for Tom's birthday party. Each year just seemed to get better and better at least for him.

When Tom was killed in an auto accident we never stopped the dating thing. Only now whenever it was time to take Pam out, she went as the third person of the trio. What had started out as merely a desire of one of our friends turned out to be something altogether different. The relationships of the ten of us became a relationship of love. We actually loved each other and the marriages of each couple were somehow stronger. Whenever someone of the group got sick, all of us pitched in to help out. Since we did all eventually move to a new neighborhood we had found a cul-de-sac with only five houses on it so our activities were kept quiet. Public display of affection was seen as merely flirting amongst each other. Holidays such as New Year's celebration would generally be held at one or the others home and of course that was always more of an orgy of some sorts involving all ten, eventually just nine, and it seemed that everyone always enjoyed themselves. As far as I knew none of the children were ever exposed to our lifestyle.

As I reached my sixty-fifth birthday it was still going strong. But this time it seemed as I was to receive the best birthday of all, all five ladies were mine for the weekend. So life continued to get better for all of us. When one of our group passed away from illness or accident then the surviving spouse was never excluded from any of our activities. Only now looking back, I ask myself would I have done anything different. Our group had started while we were in our early thirties. It was now almost forty years later. The only thing I can think of is, well maybe, we should have started earlier. Our gaggle of hens had put a whole new twist to life as we knew it. For that I am thanking them from the bottom of my heart and other places. The other husbands also agreed that we had become some of the best neighbors and friends from all ages. How can one argue with something that had become a success and mutually loved by all, and we owed it to the Gaggle of Hens.

B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers