Gaia's Brightest Star

Story Info
Mother Earth is seduced and comforted by her Brightest Star.
12k words
6.2k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: This story will not contain the usual kinds of graphic sexuality and "aaaaaaaah(lol)!!" type interjections as in my previous works. However, it'll still be explicit in certain respects. With this story and some others I'm posting, I'm just experimenting. I hope it's still enjoyed.

Summary: Mother Earth is seduced by her Brightest Star and receives comfort and relief from him.

✰ 〄 Gaia's Brightest Star ♁ ✰

The heavens are the shade they usually are when a golden disk is illuminating their majestic canvas and clouds aren't blanketing them. However, there's also something different about them. Something different yet invisible. An energy that is hot yet dimmed at the same time. This energy also has an intent and is sentient.

It grows slightly hotter as the picture of the sacred one it's come to revere, ignites in it's mind. The streak like a pale blue comet, keeps descending as beiges, greens and blues expand beneath it.

Eventually the pools of different colors transform into racing dots all swerving in unison, against a green and beige backdrop. As the streak draws even closer, the dots become actual living beings with hooves and horns. The streak's brightness increases as it's reminded of the sacred one's beauty, manifested in the sight of these robust creatures, as numerous as the sentient streak's brothers and sisters.

It isn't much longer before a sea of rolling green is greeting it, in all directions. The streak mellows and cools into a thick, pale mist as it floats down through pulsing columns of wood, leaves soaked by a recent rain, vines and branches. Once it reaches the forest floor, it is like a ghost. Its silhouette starts growing visible as it lingers behind a tree. It is the silhouette of a male, humanoid form...

Not too far away, within a clearing amongst the breathing, vibrating pillars, a being in the likeness of a human female, is perched atop a bolder. The silhouette of the invisible energy by the tree, pulses as it senses all the energy and beholds all the lifeforms around her...from the smallest, most microscopic to the largest.

They've all come to bathe in her voice. To them, it is rain on a parched land. They are like newborns and she is a sumptuous reservoir of milk. Her words are very old cave systems with many hidden realms. As she painstakingly weaves her tales, these sparkling elements are minutely revealed. Her voice causes everything around her to reverently and euphorically vibrate.

She is mysterious. Wise. Ancient. Her power and nobility causes all to tremble. All to rejoice. All are aware of her glory and magnificence. So is the energy which is much more astounding than her and foreign to her realm. Yet it's very familiar to her realm as well as it goes on subduing and cloaking its brilliance from her psychic perceptions.

"...And that's how my brother and sister planets and your aunts and uncles, came into existence... Also, never forget my children...without father Sun, grandmother-grandfather Energy and great grandmother-great grandfather Source, none of us would exist."

These stories have been told many times before and to many generations. Yet they always remain like a flowing, crystal stream or an impala fawn that just took its first breath.

The animals surrounding the being create an orchestra of sounds in praise of her story.

She glances around at them as her eyes twinkle.

"So you all wish to hear another, do you?"

They all create vocalizations as she senses their essences giving their answer.

She smiles.

"Alright...but just one more because your beloved mother has to get back to her duties, soon."

They answer her with sonorous noises.

"There once was a time when the upright walking lifeforms who came from your mother Earth's womb, all cohabited the place where my heart and my belly reside. Then, they all knew me and I knew them. They all loved me and they showed it by cherishing each other and my other offspring and living in harmony with all creation and therefore, with I. Because of this, they were in a state of perfect, perpetual balance, joy and peace which lasted for thousands upon thousands of years."

"Yet, as time progressed, the dark clouds of destruction started to cycle in, as they always have and always will, until the end of existence. When these clouds appeared, the upright walking animals lost their way in the storm that soon followed and the silver cord between them and I, started to unravel."

"As their way grew more and more obscured, they also became dispersed throughout the world. However, some of the upright walking beings remained in my heart and belly and the connection between them and I, remained quite strong."

"It wasn't until the destruction of the storm clouds started seeping deep within their ranks, that even they started to drift away from me. Around this time, they became consumed by the petulance of warring and fighting. Oppression and enslavement followed. This dark energy spread across my whole body and overwhelmed all upright beings, in time."

"Their genes became tainted with poison with those in the South (North) suffering the most from the blight. The unpolluted parts of them responded by eating away at the pigment producing elements in their bodies, making their skin like that of light sand. This was a sign of the death that would surely come to them should they continue their course."

"This was also to warn them of how far they'd drifted away from their Mother Earth. These populations of upright walking beings, because of having their pigmentation dissolved became allergic to father Sun's life giving rays because their sustenance had drifted so far away from its natural state. It had drifted so far away because they were truly lost. My heart constantly bled for them and I begged them in subtle ways, to return to their mother's loving arms but it wasn't to be."

"This is a part of why oppression, cruelty and immense pain and suffering became so prevalent upon them. As time trudged on, eventually, even Earth's bounty was no longer enough for them. They craved much more than their mother Earth could provide."

"In their backward state, they'd created black holes of emptiness within themselves that no amount of anything could ever fulfill. In their ignorance they shunned that which could actually fulfill them, out of fear of losing control of their surroundings and being forced to face the reality of their fragile, helpless states."

"They were soaked to the bone with fury and hate. Though, they did not recognize that they were furious and hateful towards themselves because of the terrible, hopeless predicament they'd brought upon their own kind."

"Such miraculous creatures who'd sprung from my womb like delicate, splendid flowers, had devolved into lifeforms who's very protective layers screamed how disturbed, myopic, destructive and dissociated they had become from that which gave birth to them. Today, the unity, harmony, joy and peace that was once prolific among them has dissolved away like a mountain being blown by wind for eons. If their current path continues, surely just like the glaciers, these qualities will soon, completely melt away from them."

The animals around her have now become silent. An energy lingers in the air like dense, black, toxic smog which they all are connected to like a spider's web. This is because they have all been both directly or indirectly impacted by the destruction and disorder the upright walking animals have wrought upon their realm. They all ache for them and miss them, intensely, just as much as they sense their Mother Earth, does.

With deep despair in her eyes, she goes on...

"These are the current names I have bestowed upon them though they are not aware. These names represent their current state... The People of the Soil (all Homo sapiens sapiens that originally inhabited Africa). The People of the Sea (subtropical and tropical islands). The People of the Wind (North America). The People of the Sand (Eurasia). The People of the Flame (South America) and The People of The Sun (Australia)."

She wraps her arms around herself and bows her head.

The animals inwardly gasp and some of their fur's fluff up as tears start streaming down her cheeks. The energy near the tree also feels itself sinking into the ground at her distraught state... Oh, how it longs to comfort her...in any way it can... It's already done so, many times whenever it's sensed her in great turmoil, from afar.

"I do not know how this story will end, my dear children...unfortunately... Nonetheless, I shall give it an ending, anyway... The upright walking animals saw the era of their ways and became spiritually awakened. They soon returned to me and began the long journey of mending our connection and healing their Mother Earth who they had disrespected and greatly battered for far too long."

"Splendid story as usual...my beautiful space rose."

The female's face and eyes, snap up.

The eyes of all the animals flash up, in harmony with hers.

However, despite some of them being big cats from lions to black leopards along with hyenas, wild dogs and large primates like gorillas and chimpanzees, they do not feel compelled to attack.

The personification of Earth, keeps gazing at her visitor. She senses her chest filling with spring water as her heart chakra, rises on the tide. The dark clouds of forsaken torment and longing, keep fading, the higher it gets.

Then once it reaches the top of her head, her heart becomes superheated particles racing faster than light. She also feels the molten rock in her core, tempestuously churning as she's chilled by the being's stormy Neptunes.

His striking appearance acts upon her eyes like a snake charmer. His hair is wispy, cirrus clouds. His ears are lotus blossom petals the shade of light pink with tips like a dagger that pierces female hearts. His skin is like the milk of a mother lion. His shoulders are galaxies. His chest is two large boulders made of diamond. His stomach is a mountain range. His stature is like a giraffe's. His neck hangs under his skull like a gazelle's.

He is aristocratic. Elegant. The avatar of a fantastic, universal body, adorned in space-aged raiment that puts the female's upright walking, technology obsessed offspring, to shame. In contrast, she is the avatar of a marvelous, blue marble suspended in space and so sensuous and primitive in her simple adornment of skin, flesh and jewelry.

With her arms still folded, she shifts her shoulders up.

Then she lowers her cheek upon one, pushing her foot back against her boulder while her eyes fall like a seesaw.

She also closes her thigh over her other one as half of her lower lip becomes a closing bloom with it folding between her teeth.

The corners of the male being's lips, flicker up.

She hears a lustful, teasing sound escaping his mouth.

Her body sings and vibrates like small wind chimes.

Soon after, her eyes appear like a foxes, as she slowly gazes back up at him with a sultry smirk. She sees the smile on his face which ends up soothing and anesthetizing her with its sentimental familiarity and tempting form.

A herd of ghostly white horses gallop across the untamed landscape of her mind with the memories overwhelming her, flashing beneath them. They are breathtaking memories that are as feverish as a summer day in the Sahara dessert and as wet and dazzling as a tropical ocean. Furthermore, they have accumulated over Eons...

Her eyes tell the male, the most important things, he needs to know. Yet, her body also tells him that she still is capable of feeling intimidated by and shy with him. He finds her vulnerable, fragile state quite enticing like how a leopard must feel stalking his prey. Yet, he also finds it unsettling since he knows that somewhere within her body language, lies someone that doubts whether she deserves him.

Though little does she know how currently taken he is by her brown disks tinged with streaks of golden sunlight. Her skin to him, is the reflection of fertility like her most fertile soils where wild flowers bloom and life springs. Her hair is like space...if space were ropey streams instead of a humongous, eternal ocean.

She is a cool solid with a hot, wet core and he is a gaseous giant, longing to bestow her with more life giving energy than her own sun, could ever dream.

He closes the remaining distance between them and the scent of wild roses washes over him.

Her titanic plates shift and she becomes an earthquake, as the purifying heat from his hand, melts the surface of her cheek. Her own decimation shouldn't feel so wonderful and yet, whenever he's the one responsible, it always does.

He whispers, "I sensed your sorrow and weariness from afar and couldn't stay away, any longer. I know your human children can be cruel and relentless in their affliction of you, Gaia but you are not worthy of such ill treatment. You are worthy of being loved and cherished...by someone like myself... You're still just as beautiful as the first time, I laid eyes upon you, Gaia. So beautiful..."

Her being starts trembling as it wells up with bittersweet emotion.

A river parts one of her cheeks before it starts transforming into steam against her hot skin.

His thumb swipes across it. His touch feels so tender. His eyes stir up even more hurricanes of emotion inside of her as they appear as if her tormenting burden was his own.

Her voice takes the form of a breeze with her emotions of melancholy mixed with elation being carried upon it.

"My dear Sirius. My Brightest Star. I've awaited your return."

He strums her cheek, again.

"Your eyes are so weary... Your most treasured one will revitalize you."

The being, called Sirius, turns to gaze upon an exquisitely imposing, black leopard. However, this is no ordinary big cat and he is well aware of this. He knows how deranged and blind the beings called humans are to disgrace such a being as this by forcing him, into a cage. In the past, humans recognized beings such as he, as Gods.

In this case, especially, the title is well deserved. This being, known by all as Spirit, had his name bestowed upon him by The Source of Existence, itself. He also happens to be the single most spiritually advanced and powerful being in all the natural, Earth world along with Gaia's closest confidant, adviser and protector.

Throughout time, he has always been by Gaia's side, mainly through reincarnating as a black leopard for the last couple hundred thousand years. Before that, it was another powerful creature.

Though great in his own right as none other than the personification of The Great Dog Star, Sirius is very wise to honor and consider Spirit's authority on Gaia's behalf.

He mentally asks permission to fly Gaia away to his realm, for a time.

The other great being slowly nods his head, giving his approval.

After Gaia's children depart, Sirius zips away with her like a shooting star, up into the sparkling abyss.

However, that shimmering blanket of blackness, soon gives way to a spectacular place. Here, the skies are made of gold; the clouds, of pastel pink, cotton candy and a fantastical dwelling from Sleeping Beauty's dreams, is perched atop a soaring hill.

Gaia finds her eyes being unable to move as the dwelling's light blue iridescence beckons to her. It is much the same as when she's watching her Brightest Star twinkle above her without her father's jealous, protective rays to obscure his splendor.

Everytime she is whisked here, it's as if her memory has been wiped clean of the place. The feelings of wonder and awe, always overwhelm her, once more.

It isn't much longer before she's residing in his most sacred space. Her feet sing against its grounds. Her heart bows to him in reverence. She sinks within his eyes. Melts within his galactic embrace. Spins faster from the feeling of his lips against hers.

He explores her and she explores him. To him, she tastes like the wild strawberries that grow upon her, in her planet form. To her, he tastes like pure fire that sears her tongue as his juices tingle her throat.

Her scent to him, is like wildflowers in spring upon her overflowing bosom. His scent to her, is like an ocean on a breezy, summer's day. Her fingers slide through his moon kissed locks and it's as if they're being bathed in silk. She feels the bare skin of his imposing back against her palms and it's like touching the fur of a wolf (in its softness. The hair on his skin is nearly invisible).

Her lips are like clouds full of water and electric static as they create a lightning charged storm against his own eager flesh. He feeds her more of his tongue and her moans vibrate his being. He groans while sensing himself on the verge of exploding into a supernova.

He abandons her lips and she's left panting and thirsting for more. She feels his hand moving against her cheek while through her eyes, she feels him burying himself deep inside of her. She realizes how much he wants to savor her. Nurture her. Take his time with her just like the time it's taken for her to mature into the planet she is, today.

Both of their natures embody moving slowly. They are very aware that the most beautiful things spring forth when this happens.

It isn't long before she's perched atop the place where he rests. She gazes up at him as if gazing up at an asteroid, about to plow into her heavenly body. Yet, she doesn't anticipate painful annihilation. On the contrary, she anticipates being scorched in a much more satisfying, thrilling way.

His shimmering skin and blossomy peaks, tantalizes her vision and bestows upon her promises of things to come. The sight of his regal form makes her feel a swirl of conflicting emotions. She feels small and fragile. Yet she feels safe. Yet she feels threatened. He is familiar to her and yet he's always found ways to make her forget that.

The twinkle in his eyes is slightly different from the last time...and the time before that. It's like when he's shinning in her sky and is iridescent. His colors are ever changing. Never staying the same. He takes his time but that doesn't mean he doesn't have the capacity to evolve.

They are both very old but their love is still very young despite how long it's also existed. They sense how different they are but they know that within their rudiments lies the exact same components. They are atoms. They are stardust. Though in his case, he is stardust that has become a new, gigantic star and she...well, she's just...

"Why...why do you still desire me?"

Sirius's inner brows arch up and he pulls his chin back.

It wrenches his heart everytime he realizes she still feels this way, after so long.

"How many times must I tell you, Gaia? You are so beautiful to me. More beautiful to me than all others. When I found you, it was the greatest thing that ever happened to me. You are unique. I love that."

Gaia gazes down while shaking her head.

"I don't know why I keep feeling this way...it's not that I don't trust you...it's just that...you're just so...so much more glorious than I. You deserve so much more than a tiny planet. You deserve another star just as terrific...and as beautiful as you are..."

His hand flies down against her cheek.

"But you are just as beautiful, Gaia... In fact, in my eyes you're even more so. There are many stars like myself...but a planet like you, is so much more rare. Sure, I'm powerful...but you're powerful in a much more profound way. You've endured many attacks for billions of years and yet here you are, still revolving. You've given birth to such magnificent, diverse life forms as butterflies and dolphins."

He goes on.