Gail Allows Andre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay without speaking for a few minutes, with Gail softly rubbing my thigh. Then she commented, "You know, Gian hasn't tried anything. He's been flirty a few times but that's all. Actually, I think he may have something with Tatia," she said. "No, I didn't know," I responded. All the while thinking that, with Gabriela why would he need more. "Who knows," Gail said, talking to herself, and then she asked, "Is that why you were upset yesterday?" I simply answered, "No." Gail pressed on, "I know when something is bothering you," she said. "Then why?" Just to keep the discourse flowing I said, "You know how I sense things with you. Yesterday I sensed something… and you looked like you had been making love." With consternation in her tone, she asked, "What makes…," she paused, then continued, "When did you sense this?" "Here, when I came back." Gail countered, speaking softly, "I didn't see Giancomo until I arrived here." I responded with, "Oh," and I let it drop. Gail was touching my cock now and I was getting hard.

I moved to my side and slipped my hand under her shirt and began to squeeze and touch her breast. "I'm sorry about last night," she said. I responded, "OK." I lifted one side of Gail's shirt, then the other, allowing me to touch both breasts. I concentrated on her nipples for a few minutes then slide down to place my mouth on her breast. I had my leg over hers, trapping my cock against her thigh.

Gail had one hand on my head the other on my back. I slowly ran my left hand down her stomach and lightly across her pussy, pressing when I felt her wet lips. We were touching for five maybe ten minutes when I moved from her breast to kiss her. Gail opened her mouth to me and I slipped my tongue under her lips, at the same time as I slide my finger into her. She was really wet, ready for me I thought. I didn't feel the tightness I was accustomed to. I slide my finger out and pressed two fingers into her. Again she felt different. Then it dawned on me, Gail must have been fucking Andre again today. But where, when, I wondered.

I stopped kissing Gail, "Baby," I questioned, Gail answered with a grunted, "Yes?" "You have to help me." "With what," she whispered. "Please be straight," I said, "Have you been making love today." I couldn't bring myself to say, fucking. Gail didn't respond. I nudged her by pushing my hard cock against her leg. "Why do you ask," she finally whispered. "The way you feel," and I moved both fingers that were still inside her. She inquired with a little tremor in her voice," How do I feel?" "Really stretched, and wet, like you still have cum in you." Gail laughed, "Oh Ri, you are such a detective when it comes to me." "So answer your beloved detective, did you?" I asked.

It was thirty second later, but it felt like a week, when Gail answered. She turned her face to my ear and whispered. "No, Ri, I did not make love today… I did masturbate though." "When…where did you masturbate?" I inquired, trying to sound relaxed and monotone. Gail was taking her time, "Just now when I came in to change." "Is that why you are wet?" "Yes, I guess so," she whispered. I moved my fingers in her and said, "Let me taste you," and started to pull my fingers out. Gail grabbed my arm "Ri, you're crazy, don't…" but I quickly placed my fingers in my mouth. "Doesn't taste like you," I said, jokingly, though actually I couldn't tell even if there was a difference.

"Come on top of me baby", I said, "I want you to fuck me." "I'll love you," she said, as she slid on top of me, sat upright to take off her shirt, and reached behind her to guide my cock into her. Without preliminary rubbing she centered me and then pressed downwards. My whole cock slide right into her. She started to move slowly, partially up and then forward a bit. I thrust upwards each time I felt my cock fully in her. She was concentrated on pleasuring me. I knew her movements.

She felt so wet and I wondered, first to myself and then out loud, "What if the wetness I am feeling were Giancomo's cum, would you tell me." Gail whispered, "Yes," while slowly rising on my cock as she tried to prolong my pleasure. "Did you expose yourself to him while you were upstairs?" I asked. "I don't think so," she responded between breaths. She was trying hard to make me cum "Do you think he may have seen you by accident," I persisted. "Yes," he may have, she answered. I grabbed her hips as if her talk was exciting me. I knew my Gail; I could tell that she was talking to please me.

Gail pumped and moved and touched me for fifteen minutes trying to make me cum. "I'm getting tired Baby, cum in me now," she said. Let me get on top I prompted. As we changed places I heard Gail sigh.

I positioned myself between her legs and placed my cock at her wet stretched center. I immediately sank halfway into her, resting on my arms. Gail reached down to touch herself as my cock slowly penetrated deep into her belly. "Love," I said, "Tell me why your pussy feels so stretched," I asked, as lustfully as I knew how. Gail didn't answer. I quietly continued, "You feel as if you have had a big fat cock stretching you for me," Gail was concentrated on touching herself, I was slowly humping deep into her then moving around, trying hard not to cum. "Would a thick cock pumping into you feel good?" I asked. "Uhmm," Gail sounded her first recognition of my talking. I was hunched over her now, my mouth close to her ear but I left space between us as she touched herself with more abandon now.

My mouth was an inch from her ear when I whispered, "Imagine you standing, leaning against the wall, and some guy with a thick bottle size cock is rubbing it against your pussy, getting you ready to take his thickness. Your pussy is stretching to take it all, your wetness making it possible for him to slide in." I was pumping into Gail more rapidly now, and when she didn't answer I continued, " Imagine the thick cock sliding in filling you, your legs lifted, wrapped against his waist, you begging him to shove it in… Would you love that Baby, I asked. "Ohhh," Gail sighed as she touched herself faster, I imagined her eyes squeezed shut, deep in concentration. "Would you…" I quietly insisted. "Ohhh… yes," Gail sighed, and she started making a pumping motion against me.

I could tell she was nearing orgasm so I started to hump more forcefully. Gail was soaked, literally soaked, cum coated my cock each time I withdrew. I still believed there was someone else's cum in her. "Imagine the fat cock getting ready to spew hot cum into you," I added. "Do you want him to cum in you now Baby?" Gail replied, "Yes Ri… cum in me Baby, please… cum in me now," her voice raspy and low, the way she sounds as her orgasm comes upon her. She tightened her legs to my side as I started humping frantically, wanting to cum with her. And as if from a distance I heard "Ohhaahh…Oh Ri…do it Baby." and Gail thrust upward as each wave of her orgasm coursed through her. She was squeezing me tightly, her arms now around my back, her mouth near my ear, "Ohhhaa…Ohh yes Ri."

We held each other very tightly, for a long time. No words said. I moved my mouth to kiss her and brushed her cheek. I tasted a tear. I couldn't see but I touched her face and knew she was crying. I placed my head beside hers, cheek to cheek. Gail whispered, barley audible, "You saw me, didn't you?" The seconds that I was thinking of a response felt like days, "Saw you what?" I whispered back without moving my head. Again, long seconds with no answer. "Saw what?" I insisted. Gail moved, I could tell that she tried to look at me in the darkness. There was still the pause, then she kissed my mouth wetly, "Nothing," she answered, "I thought maybe you had seen me in the bathroom, masturbating," she cleverly replied.

The rest of the trip was a repeat of me wondering if she were meeting Giancomo, though I actually believed he was beyond that now. Gail seemed to be obsessed over Gabriela liking me. One afternoon Gail said, "I think you're the only guy that has never tried to get her. She is fixated now." So I jokingly commented, "That's exciting." Gail didn't appreciate the humor hence I stopped making jokes whenever she talked about Gabriela.

Before we started back to Buenos Aires we discussed meeting Gabriela and Giancomo again, in September in Cannes. This time Giancomo was actually going to take a one week vacation. Gabriela was thrilled and kept thanking me as if I were the one making his decision. For some unexplained reason, and in spite of the age difference and lack off mutual interests, we thought of Giancomo as a friend, and were certain he felt the same way about us.

We said goodbye to each other in the hotel in Buenos Aires. The girls hugged, Giancomo and I talked about what we might want to do during the week's holiday in France. Gail and I walked from the hotel hand in hand, and we waved to our friends just before we climbed into the taxi for the airport, and our trip home.