Gail Entertains Leo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

inviting him. On the last day we played tennis Gail played for about half an hour then left. I played my full hour and a half, and spent ten minutes thanking Wilhelm and presenting him a small gift. I left the courts not thinking to check if Nicholas was around.

When I arrived in the room Gail was wearing a short terry robe, she had showered and her hair was still wet.

She sat across from me as I undid my tennis shoes, “You have a good last game?”

“Great,” I said, looking up at her. Her legs were closed but the robe had opened and I could see the wisps of hair at the top of her mound.

“I did too,” she added, looking at me with a mischievous grin.

It still didn’t register with me. “Did you beat him straight away, you cut short the game.”

“I wanted to get back first...” she said, searching to see if I were dense.

“Oh.” I exclaimed, “You invited Nicholas?”

Gail nodded, “Yes,” still smiling, not adding anything to the statement.

“So,” I asked, “are you going to tell me how it went.

Gail rose, walked over to me and sat in my lap. With her lips very close to my cheek she said, “Yes, my love, I’m going to tell you everything, but not today.”

I leaned back to look at her, smiling; “Now that’s unfair. Why not… better yet, when?” “Tomorrow,” Gail stated quickly, shaking her head in mock stubbornness.

“But we’re flying tomorrow,” I added.

Gail’s smile broadened “Yes we are love, and it’s going to be a fun flight.”

End