Gaining Experience

Story Info
She begins an affair that changes her sex life.
3.3k words
4.24
53.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Nicola Cox knew what women mean when they talked about someone 'having an affair' but had never contemplated committing adultery. Um not really.

Occasionally seeing a guy smile at her in a certain way or seeing a guy's butt tighten under his pants when he lifted something had sent her thoughts into improper fancy, but that's all. The only guy she'd unzipped since her wedding was her husband Mick. Dreary Mick... oh for heaven's sake, where had that tag come from to contaminate her mind like that?

The 41-year old fading blonde beauty whose looks were going and her hair now required very regular highlighting, grabbed her leather handbag that contained the accountants of the Bainbridge Hiking Club and went to Chloe's Café for a working lunch with the society's president, Dave Reed, a rather handsome divorcee.

According to gossip Dave allegedly had had sexual relations with seven club members all aged less than thirty. No one apparently had seen him in action, apart from the recipient of course, so it was unclear how accurate the allegations were. Well Nicola had seen more than one new female member hanging in close to Dave but to her orderly and analytical mind that meant nothing beyond, um, hopefulness.

She blushed when thinking why couldn't Dave take on an older woman like someone of say forty-one? Perhaps he did although she knew for sure it hadn't her.

As usual Dave stood when she arrived and went to kiss Nicola on the cheek but she turned her cheek at the last moment and they lip kissed.

His eye shot open.

Nicola felt empowered and was delighted how easily it had been. Within the hour in all probability she'd be riding his cock.

Yes in all probability. The reality was they parted outside the café, Dave giving her a funny look. She knew what that was about. She'd almost sat on his knee rather than maintaining the usual 'safe' gap between them and during the examination of the accounts she'd adjusted her bra straps twice, something she never did except in private. And once when she noticed Dave glance at the breast looming beside him she'd stroked it, just a quick brush, and for a moment was dismayed he to moved away slightly. In confusion she thoughts her breasts were okay to look at weren't they?

Walking back to her office Nicola wondered what the hell had she been doing. She had no intention of laying the guy. Um she didn't? Suddenly she didn't know what to think and knew in her usually orderly mind the reason for this was she hadn't been working to a plan. Although Dave was forty-five he probably thought at her age she no longer had sex. Men thought like that, didn't they?

She decided she'd call Dave and invite him to have sex with her. But when she entered her office where she operated as a sole practice as a public accountant, both of her assistants required her advice and the receptionist was waving urgent messages.

Almost an hour later Nicola's phone went.

"Hi it's Dave."

Nicola's heart almost fell out of her chest.

Oh god, he'd be chasing her for sex. She wouldn't know what to say. She had to say something. "Oh thanks for lunch."

"You thanked me inside the café and out on the sidewalk?"

"Oh did I?"

He ignored that and said he'd found her behavior that day a little unusual, in fact quite scary.

Oh for goodness sake, what was scary about her body? Her breasts had no more than usual sag and her pussy looked, as far as she could tell, almost cute. She shaved it regularly and her upper thighs remained firm.

"Have I shocked you Nicola? Am I off course? I thought you might have been emotionally disturbed or something."

Blood was racing through her, stiffening her breasts and engorging her pussy lips.

"Nicola please say something."

"I want sex Dave."

There she'd said it and now would follow the rejection.

But Dave was okay. He said he was hoping he'd not misinterpreted the situation. "I often think of shafting you Nicola."

"What with a hand on your dick?"

God was that her talking?

She heard him laugh and say, "No but I will from now on in the understanding you'd not find that offensive but you must understand I find this scary because your husband is a police sergeant. I have no desire to have a .45 slug fired up my ass or whatever the police brutality squad do under orders."

"You're being unduly pessimistic Dave. We would be too smart to be caught, wouldn't we?"

"Enough of that Nicola. We are on the phone. Let's have lunch at Julie's Place tomorrow"

"That boring café? Virtually only old people eat there."

"Yes and it's the sort of place cops and their informants wouldn't eat at, isn't it?"

Nicola's breath caught and she thought he really did have a sharp mind as well. As well as what she didn't think past that. "Brilliant Dave. One-fifteen tomorrow would be fine."

Mick came home that evening smelling of a woman's perfume and that was not at all unusual. He said it was because he was in close contact as the arresting officer. He said later he was too tired for sex and that really made Nicola think. She felt like asking to see his genitals. If his scrotum had a deflated look that would tell her something. But she thought she didn't want her suspicion confirmed because what then?

Dave was already at the restaurant and stood when she entered. They kissed and as she sat she asked could she feel his dick.

"Christ Nicola, slow down. You're approaching this like a bull at a gate. Aren't you experienced in having affairs?"

"No but I am experienced at sex?"

"I should think you should be at your age."

"Just how old do you think I am?"

"Dave looked set to rattle of his estimate but hesitated, grinned and said thirty-six.

She grinned and patted his hand and told him he was sweet.

The waitress handed them a menu and took their drinks order. As they were studying the list of lunch options Dave appeared to be fidgeting but then she heard the familiar sound of a zip, although not the familiar sound of Dave's zip, and her toes curled.

Oh god.

He whispered from behind his menu, "You can feel it right now. Be hugely discreet and don't look as if you're stealing your mother's jewelry."

Nicola felt under the table and truly though for a moment she had him by the wrist but then saw both of his hands were holding the menu.

Oh god.

She only meant to touch it but it was warm in her hand so she gave it a tug and then two more because Dave wheezed that was enough.

"God you know how to get to a guy's heart baby," he said breathlessly.

"Will you be able to get all that into me Dave?"

"I'm sure I will because you are experienced. Tell me about your cunt?"

At the mention of the c-word Nicola felt herself swooning.

"It it's p-pretty," she stammered and that thought what a fool she was saying that. He'd now say he's never seen a pretty c-word and never would. Instead he said it always was a pleasure licking a beautiful c-word.

Nicola was glad she was sitting down. God no wonder he was rutting all the women who caught his eye. Never had a guy spoken to her to this degree of intimacy. All women would adore him speaking about their c-word like this. Oh yeah? Well perhaps some would.

As they were leaving the restaurant Nicola stopped and held up her lips to be kissed, because Dave's office was in the opposition direction to hers. He kissed her and then grabbed her hand and ran her across the street clear of approaching vehicles and straight into the lobby of a hotel.

"But we've had lunch?"

He laughed and said good one baby, he liked her humor and she heard him order a room for an hour and the strict-faced elderly receptionist said coldly they didn't do one-hour occupancies.

"Then what is the minimum room hire?"

"Two hours sir. This hotel's policy is the women must be given time to enjoy a long period of foreplay and then to luxuriate in a bath after the deed is done."

"Oh and I suppose you provide a handbook on which positions are acceptable in rooms in this hotel," Dave said sarcastically.

"Very good sir. You have a sharp sense of humor."

There were other people in the elevator but Dave had backed Nicola against the end wall of the car and they rode up with a fair slice of Nicola's right ass cheek under pressure in Dave's hand and she was almost panting when they left the elevator at the sixth level.

In the sleazy room Dave had most of Nicola's clothing on the floor before she became aware of that because she'd been looking around for the bottle of champagne and two exquisite flutes and a cute little plate of petits fours but the table was bare. That was when she focused back to the seduction and realized she was wobbling without a bra and Dave saying cheerfully, "Great tits. Unbuckle me slowcoach."

Nicola dropped his trousers and briefs and guiltily and shyly licked the dribble of pre-cum on the revoltingly angry red and purple head of his thick cock. She then removed his jacket and tie, but then almost screaming in pain and passion because he was grinding and pulling her nipples between his fingers and her nipples now felt about a foot long.

She began fumbling and so he had to help with the shirt buttons and then she gave a little cry of delight as she sighted the absolutely hairless chest and looking down glimpsed the well-defined outline of a six-pack.

Nicola began licking his chest, crooning. In comparison her husband Mick's chest was a hairy jungle. God she simply loved this and slurped on to Dave's left nipple.

"Christ don't," he yelled. "I almost blew my load. Don't do that. Come on up on to the bed on your hands and knees and spread for me."

"I-I might be dripping. Y-you've gotten me so excited."

"I would be fucking disappointed if you had a dry cunt," he leered.

God weren't men rude.

She pulled off her panties and just as she thought, the crotch was soaked.

Nicola got into the position Dave requested and then he got down to businesses.

The 'experienced' Mrs Cox had her teeth rattled each time he slammed into her, jolting her.

"You're taking full impact," Dave said. "As I move away you reload and pushed back on me and thereby you'll reduce the impact. Then pull away and reload to push back again, catching the rhythm I'm attempting to maintain."

"God what bullshit," Nicola thought and did what he said and surprisingly it was just as he said. Her teeth didn't jar and she actually felt as if she were being fucked.

Oooh this was so delicious, she thought, dribbling down her chin. For goodness what was going on? Oh yeah she had been timing herself to catch his timing and had forgotten to swallow the slight build up of saliva.

Slowly but relentlessly Nicola built up a huge desire to really swing on his fat piece of meat, sucking it down her throat.

"Oh god...oh yes... oh yes," she cried and she came hugely. She was horrified she'd come so early. Dave would be expecting her to come when he did. Oh god she hadn't insisted he wear a condom. She had no idea if that pounding cock of his was diseased.

"Good girl, you've come already," Dave said. "I appreciate women who come early because it shows they've got their heart into attempting to please me."

"What?"

"Oh god... oh yes... oh yeeeeeeees," she screamed into a mega-ejaculation and Dave was yelling and squeezing her tits and she thought the entire city would be hearing his calls of "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh yes."

Nicola was sweating and felt liquid seeping out of her.

God what animals Dave and she where in leaking those various excretions by the bucketful.

Nicola felt satisfied and dreamy. She'd just have a lovely nap for an hour and rolled on to her back, expecting Dave to be collapsing into a heap, exhausted.

Wrong.

Dave lifted her legs up high and purred, "Spread them baby."

Nicola meekly complied thinking he had a towel and would pat her c-word dry.

O-m-i-g-o-d.

He jerked her ass off the bed a couple of inches and drove straight up her leaking twat, er pussy.

She gasped, almost out of breath and her eyes popped. What the hell was he doing? Mick usually snoozed for at least thirty minutes before he was ready to hold an erection long enough to come again.

"Pull your legs right back by the ankles until your hands are on the pillows," Dave huffed.

No way could she do that. She wasn't a fucking gymnast.

But she did.

Amazed at her flexibility amid growing passion as she felt that thick end of his cock pull almost out of her and them slam back up her channel again to send probably 10,000 nerve ends crazy, Nicola was suddenly horrified to think that same penis was penetrating where no other penis had reached before it. God she didn't attempt to push her dildo up that far.

Their sweaty bodies were slapping together and making a noise that Nicola would normally describe as disgusting but she was now heating up with her tongue hanging suggestively out the side of her mouth and she was hitting her clit. For some reason that allegedly disgusting noise actually sounded appropriate in this situation.

"Eeek," she yelled as Dave thrust a fat thumb into her anus and she bucked and he slammed into her like a Beagle into a Pekingese and actually began baying like a hound and his eyes momentarily bulged grotesquely as they both slid into their releases.

They slept for an hour and then Dave was ready to go again but she had had enough so he tutored her about different positions and spoke about how she could squeeze on a penis by squeezing her thighs and attempting to work her internal muscles. He advised it took training to do it probably but a fit woman who pushed and squeezed could really play a guy's flute.

* * *

Two weeks later when Mick and Nicola returned home from dinner he yawned and said, "You've fallen off in interest but what about sex tonight?"

"Okay," Nicola said, tossing her handbag on to the sofa and kicking off her shoes. "Let's do it here."

"What?"

"Here on the lounge floor."

"Well this is new," Mick said doubtfully and walked over to turn off the lights.

"No leave the lights on. I might get lucky enough to see you hosing me with semen."

"God Nicola, are you drunk?"

"No I'm fine."

"But when we have sex you always want it in bed with the lights out."

"Well my girlfriends were talking about sex the other day and what they described sounded very exciting so I thought we ought to try some variety."

"Oh really?" Mick said, sounding hopeful.

Nicola stripped off, Mick watching her open-mouthed as if he'd not seen her nude since the wedding night.

"God your boobs are great, much better than Amy's."

"Is that Amy who's part of your investigations team?"

Chocking, Mick said, "Um yes."

"And you've seen her tits?"

"Tits? I mean yes I have."

"Well that's okay Mick. Have a slice of fun away from home occasionally but don't neglect me and please always wear a condom even when going inside me. Do that and I won't mind you playing around."

"Really?"

"Yes and undress while I fetch a condom from my purse."

"You carry condoms in your purse?" Mick said sounding shocked.

"Yes for emergencies, a little like carrying headache pills," Nicola said, pulling one out of the 12-pack.

"W-what sort of emergencies do you anticipate?"

Nicola couldn't believe Mick had become so focused and yet so submissive. That could be his guilt gripping him of course. She decided to strike. "Oh nothing really apart from perhaps one of your pals calling around for you when you're out somewhere on the tiles."

"The asshole. Who was it? I'll deal with the mother fucker."

"Calm down Mick. No one has called... yet."

Mick watched wide-eyed as Nicola opened the condom wrapper with her teeth and expertly ran it on to his dick.

"Where the hell did you learn to do that?"

Nicola lied easily, "Oh we girls amused ourselves putting various types of condoms on to dildos in time trials to give us more expertise as part of our goal to stay disease free."

"But you could have practiced at home without that disgusting behavior with other women. You don't use dildos on each other do you?"

"Not yet."

"What?"

"I said let's fuck."

"Oh yeah, sure. We somehow got diverted."

Nicola went down on to her hands and knees and waving her butt from side to side said, "Shove it up my slippery channel buster."

"You always want it missionary?"

"The girls voted 6 to 2 that doggy was best but I couldn't vote because I only have it missionary so they explained to me how to prepare for doggy and what to say to you," Nicola lied. "So shove it up my slippery channel buster."

"Gladly," said Mick who was fully loaded because Police Officer Amy Mitchell was away on a 7-day training course.

Twenty minutes later Nicola introduced her husband to her new-found skill of squeezing on his thrusting dick.

"Jesus," shouted Mick after almost blowing the end off the condom, or so he imagined. "Holy fuck. You're good, much better than... oh crap."

"Amy."

"Yeah, sorry sweetheart."

"That's okay. I like Amy. I was on the web and read an article on squeezing down on a cock to make a guy come," she lied. "Here let me suck that fucker but take the rubber off first and then we can do it with my legs over your shoulders and then I think we ought to try anal."

"Anal you?"

"Yes, it's only using the backdoor, not rocket science Mick."

"When?"

"Now while we're running hot."

"Baby I'd like to suggest you don't discuss sex with your girlfriends, don't read 'How to' articles on the Internet or in the 'Reader's Digest' and sex manuals and no way do I want you watching adult DVDs for educational purposes. I have no wish to expire totally depleted in failing to keep up with your burgeoning sexual demands."

Nicola just smiled. She began fellatio and as she was tiring she stuck her wet ring finger into her husband's anus and he jumped as if he'd been shot.

"Who the hell taught you to do that?"

"Dave I think, or it may have been John or a guy called Claude. Claude Mitchell actually. Is that Amy's husband? I thought the name rang a bell but then I got diverted laughing at his pathetic expression when he ejaculated as soon as I dropped my dress and he saw my stocking tops."

That was too much for her husband.

"Oh fuck, what a mess," Mick said, after spraying Nicola's mouth, nose and eyes in unexpected ejaculation. "Look I'll give up Amy if you give up her husband Claude because his father is our Chief of Police. Imagine what he'd do to me if he found out my wife was fucking his married son? I'd probably lose my stripes and be demoted to jailer."

Nicola just smiled. She was thinking Amy the bitch; she'd just taken Amy out. In this quest to gain experience she was feeling she was empowered. She'd found men were just like kids when told what to do or challenged.

THE END