Gal Gadot, Yes Please!

Story Info
The first time I meet my celebrity crush is wonderful!
1.5k words
3.57
23k
14
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I roll over and check the clock, knowing the alarm will buzz at any minute I reach out and turn it to the off position. I tiredly snuggle up to my hubby as I think of my day's schedule. I'm the assistant coordinator for a large charity organization and my days are full of multitasking. Our biggest fundraiser of the year is a couple months away and I'm already lining up celebrities to aid in the promos. I couldn't remember who I had on the books to meet with today I was about to grab my iPad to see my schedule when I felt my husband stirring. As I snuggled up to him he must have thought I was coming on to him as his hand was now caressing my ass in a half asleep fashion. Never being one to turn down morning action I seized the opportunity.

I sat up on my knees next to him and began rubbing my hand over his boxers. His thick cock was swelling and I enjoyed his hard on through his shorts. He began to moan and I took that as a sign to progress to the next step. As I freed his cock from his boxers I could feel a bit of his pre cum on my hands and I licked my lips. His hands reached out for me and rubbed my nipples through my silky top. I lowered my mouth onto his fabulous erection and began savoring his cock with my tongue. Licking the shaft then closing my mouth around his head making him exhale sharply. I spent my time on his cock as I know he likes to get to completion from time to time with just my mouth. One hand of his moved to my wet pussy and I knew I'd cum as the combination of his hand rubbing my clit and his cock in my mouth is pure ecstasy. Then I feel the first spurt of his load shoot down my throat, I eagerly await the next shot as I begin pumping his shaft with my hand as my mouth continues to keep tight warm pressure on his cock. As his final squirt is released in my mouth I feel my orgasm building from the clit stimulation and take a minute to fully appreciate the ripples of my orgasm.

The rest of the morning keeps our normal routine, showers, getting dressed and packing lunches. We kiss good bye and share an insider look before parting ways for the day. I'm dressed in a knee length gray pencil skirt and a black form fitting top and black strappy heels . As I walk to work my large tits bounce with each step and I notice the gazes of several men as we pass one another on the sidewalk. I've always enjoyed getting looks from men and on occasion purposely lower my shirt or hike my skirt ever so slightly just to elicit a thrill from them. Finally, I reach my office, sit down in front of my computer and see the dreaded email, the big A list actress we had scheduled for today has the flu and can't make it. I'm instructed to call the manager of whoever was showing up tomorrow to see if he or she can come in today. I look at my corresponding calendar as soon as I see the name, I blush.

Sixty nine minutes later, I'm sitting in our foyer as excited as a school girl with a crush awaiting the arrival of my biggest celebrity crush. I'd given our welcome speech 100s of times but now with the anticipation of her arrival, my mouth was dry, my mind was blank and racing at once and well a familiar stir was presently building between my legs. The elevator light illuminated I heard the Bing, my pulse increasing and the doors opened. Instead of her though it was 3 guys from IT who all eyed my chest as they crossed the room, I couldn't blame them though, I had a great rack and it was always demanding attention. A bit disappointed she hadn't been on the elevator I glanced down at my watch and thought I should try to maybe make arrangements for another task as I was afraid she was not going to make it after all and my day had already been rather unproductive. Well except for the blow job, that was fun. I turned to walk back to my office and the stairwell door opened.

I walk toward her and extend my hand, and stunned by how fucking hot she was in real life forgot my own name for a minute. I some how manage to muddle my way through the introductions and thank her profusely for accommodating our last minute schedule change. She says she just finished working out and asked if she can shower somewhere before starting the photo shoot and interviews which are planned for the day. Of course I happily oblige, I show her to my boss' private bathroom which is equipped with a full tub and shower and I ask her if she needs anything. I make sure she has towels and whatever else she might need as we make idle chit chat. I keep thinking I should leave her be so she can undress and shower but the flow of our conversation is effortless.

Much to my amazement she begins to disrobe in front of me, I am so hot for her that I blush a little. Noticing my now reddening face she says she didn't mean to embarrass me but she thinks it's kind of cute that I'm blushing. I try to apologize worrying that I may have offended her but she interrupts me and says she's use to men fawning all over her all the time but there's something new and exciting about a woman thinking of her in a sexual way. Holy Fuck I think as I feel myself getting wet and I squeeze my legs together to combat some of the tension her words have just produced between my legs. Here is smoking hot Gal Gadot naked in front of me, liking that I like her, and I am clueless as to my next move. She turns around, gets into the shower and I've figured I've just blown it with her for not trying at all. I'm mad at myself and just about to leave the room when she calls out from the shower and asks if I'm going to join her.

Not wanting to miss what I'm sure will be my final opportunity, without thinking I remove all of my clothes, open the shower door and step inside. Visually, I take all of her in, her dark wet hair falling on her shoulders, her flawless creamy skin and the swells of her amazing tits, the water cascading over her hourglass frame. As she reaches for me I think the first girl I'm ever going to kiss is fucking Gal Gadot. She pulls me in closer and I instinctively let my hand frame her face. My finger is trailing down her cheekbone as our lips touch. Softly at first then she opens her mouth and allows my tongue access to her warm and amazingly inviting mouth, her tongue dances around mine as we both giggle for a moment but keep our lips on each other's. I look around for the liquid body wash lather some on my hands and begin rubbing my large tits as my nipples are getting harder by the second. I look at her and with her nod of approval I begin rubbing her perky tits with my soapy hands. I've never touched another woman like this before and I love what I'm feeling. I let my thumb and forefinger tweak her marvelous nipples as I begin to kiss down her neck and shoulder. Our slippery bodies are soon pressed together and as the steam becomes heavier in the shower the spark between us heats up as well.

Still kissing I run my hand down her side and around her perfect ass. I know I want to feel her warm pussy from the inside but I'm unsure of how far she wants to go. Her hands have also been on my body as she pulled me closer for a deep kiss. I'm about to make my move to finger her when she pulls away and turns the water off, I'm utterly bummed she stopped things but knowing I just made out with Wonder Woman was pretty awesome. She takes one towel for herself and hands me another. I dry off sheepishly still imagining what her pussy would've felt like, her amazing scent and how she would've tasted. Not saying a word she exits the bathroom and I'm left alone. I look around for my clothes but remember I disrobed outside the bathroom. I head into the office and just as I spot my clothes on the floor, she says "I just wanted to make sure this office door locked so we wouldn't be interrupted, now where were we?"