Galactic Slave Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment out of time, suspended between one pain impulse and another

[GOOD. UNDERSTANDING. EXTREME]

[Extreme pain allows us to talk?]

[YES. EXTREME ALLOW UNDERSTANDING. EXTREME ALLOW WILL]

[Extreme pain allows me free will?]

[YES. FOURTH HURT BY EXTREME]

Now this had possibilities. [How much does fourth experience?]

[ALL. STRONGER. AMPLIFIED.]

[He experiences everything I do but stronger?]

[YES. AMPLIFY FOR TRANSMITION]

[Third amplifies the input for transmission to other thirds.]

[YES. EXPLORERS. DATA GATHERING. SHARING DATA]

[what happens to fourth if I die?]

Time resumes its normal flow

The pain was back, a fire that flowed through my nerves. New impulses were not coming. I opened my eyes, seeing the captain standing in front of me. "Please, we weren't done. More pain. Need more pain."

"Quiet. You have to make a choice. You are possessed by a Voratex crystal."

"I know. That's who I was talking to. Wait a minute. Why is the controller not acting to keep me in check?"

"The pain transmitted through the link will have knocked him out. What do you mean you were talking with someone?"

"I was talking to the crystal in me when the pain was at its worse."

"Are you trying to tell me that the crystals are intelligent? Why are they enslaving people?"

"They're not. Hellfire Group misusing them. They're explorers, peaceful explorers. Please, we weren't finished. Whip me again, make it really bad and really long."

He stared at me, trying to process information that contradicted everything he knew. I suspect that the only reason he was even considering believing me is that he knew the controller was not in charge, passed out from the magnified pain. I'm not sure why he acquiesced, but he stepped back and began lashing me again, reigniting the nerves in my body, sending me into screaming agony again. The pain grew to unimaginable levels and

A moment out of time, suspended between one pain impulse and another

[I don't know how much time we have. What happens if I die?]

[FIRST DIE MEAN FOURTH DIE THIRD WILL DIE SECOND WILL DIE]

[This is important. How long will it take?]

[NOT ALL SAME]

[How long for fourth to die]

[IMMEDIATE]

[How long for third?]

[TWELVE MICRO SPANS SUN ARC]

I had no idea how long that was, other than it was longer than immediately. [And you?]

[TEN MICRO SPANS SUN ARC]

I can't believe I was even thinking about this. [Can you bring me back?]

[NOT UNDERSTANDING]

[If you stop my heart, can you restart it? You did when you were orientating to me.]

[UNDERSTANDING. VARIES. DETERIATION]

[I want you to kill me, stop my heart, as painfully and as violently as you can.]

[JOINING UNPLEASANT? DESIRE DEATH?]

[No. Once I'm dead, wait as long as possible and restart my heart. Will that restore fourth?]

[NO. AMPLIFICATION SPEEDS DETERIATION]

[Good. Do it now before I change my mind. Do it now!]

Time resumes its normal flow

Oh my God! Pain gripped my chest. I could feel my heart stop. What have I done. No! I changed my mind, I don't want to die. I don't want to d...

...

...

...

...

I gasped for air, starved for oxygen. Blackness retreated, my vision returning. Pain in my chest, intense, like I was being subjected to a gravity fluxuation. Shit! Someone was giving me CPR. "Stop." I coughed, trying to let him know I was alive.

My vision cleared and the weight on my chest eased. I could see the captain kneeling over me, his clawed hands gripping my face. "It was not necessary to whip you to death, I would have decapitated you cleanly if you wished to end you life as a crystal slave. You Master was very insistent that we bring you back."

I turned my head, seeing Master standing near, his face streaked with tears and showing buried anger. "Master. I have a lot to tell you."

"You will not be required to subject yourself to the captain's ministrations again, Slave."

"Master, I want to. If not for him, I would still be a crystal slave."

"Are you telling me you are not one now?"

"Yes Master. The controller of mine is dead, having suffered a heart attack many times more powerful than mine."

"And how do you know this, how?"

"The crystal told me so."

The look on his face was precious. I don't often manage to surprise Master. Of course, that also meant he was dubious. I would have to convince him. How could he be sure that I was not speaking as the controller to lull him into complacency?

[PERMISSION TO USE VOCAL SYSTEM?]

[We can communicate now while I'm awake?]

[JOINING RESUMES NORMALITY. COOPERATION POSSIBLE]

[By all means, talk away.]

Hearing yourself talk when you're not talking is even more weird than hearing your voice on a recording. It was made worse by the fact that I would 'hear' in my head a translation of his (its?) words from the diction of crystals to normal speech.

"Master, this is hexadiagonal lattice bud. You know me as a Voratex crystal. I have been joined with your slave. We crystals are a peaceful race of explorers. We offer joining of our buds with organic life forms so that we can transmit our experiences to the matrix. In exchange, the buds provide their hosts with increased lifespan and health. An organic discovered that roots could be forcibly joined with other organics and this allowed the will of the host to be destroyed and the experiences of the bud to be shared. The matrix is disrupted by the knowledge that life has been usurped by our presence. We would request the assistance of organics in freeing the matrix from the hold of other organics."

"How can I be sure that what you say is true and not a ruse?"

"You cannot."

"We will have to observe you and try to determine the truth. You are joined with my slave and must obey me as she does."

"I understand. This concept, slavery, is confusing and requires much study."

[RETURNING CONTROL]

"Master, I understand that you must be sure, but I am in control. Master, it's the Hellfire Group. They kidnapped me and implanted the crystal in me. They had me study the activities of your division over the last 500 years. You have been bringing slave worlds into the federation."

"Slave, there's a reason for that."

"I know! Slave worlds give up slavery within 100 years of membership. You are ridding the galaxy of slavery."

"They let you know this?"

"No Master. I stole data files from them. My VR! I have data files in my virtual room. They've been deleted but I can recover them. They fell into the trap of underestimating a slave. I was able to download the entire database at their facility. The controller had me delete it, but he did not make sure it was erased."

"Deleting is erasing."

"No. Deleting is just tagging the storage area as available. Erasing overwrites blanks onto the files. I can recover them." I tried to get up and a wave of dizziness washed over me and I collapsed."

"Easy there. Slave. You just came back from a heart attack. You were dead for 4 minutes. The only place you're going is sickbay."

It was three days before the medic was confident that I would survive without his ministrations. During that time the crystal and I became more acquainted with each other. It had an insatiable appetite for sensation, especially those that were vital to the process of living as an organic creature. It never imposed itself on my will, but was full of suggestions about trying new things. If it had its way, it would have me eat something new every day. Unfortunately, it was as interested in unpleasant experiences as it was pleasant ones. Some of the flavors it wanted me to taste were revolting. I found it was agreeable to making deals. One revolting experience for not complaining when I had coffee for the third time in a day, for example.

It was especially anxious for my sexual encounter with the captain. If it had its way, I would have sex in some new way or with some new species every day. If I gave it even a fourth of what it asked me for, I would have far more sex than Master ever had me have. I was not entirely opposed to that idea (I really do love sex). Master's orders held precedence, however.

Once on my feet again, I was able to access my virtual room and recover the deleted data files. There was some corruption, but the wealth of data was enormous. The files had very little on history and the identities of members were in some sort of code that I believed to be unbreakable with what we had. But, they had information on highly placed members in the federation government. Not enough members to take control, but enough to delay or stymie good legislation. Then I found the file on me.

They had a file on me, listing me as a dangerous impediment to various financial plans. Apparently, I had caused them significant losses by uncovering carefully hidden embezzlement schemes. The file indicated that I was to be transferred by one of their agents code named "python' from fraud detection to bargaining and contracts. A paper I had written on the data corruption caused by frames of reference was cited in full with an appendage to have it buried, never to be published. They had been targeting me for some time. Paging to the end, my fears were confirmed. I was ordered to be rendered ineffective, either by termination or enslavement.

Son of a Bitch! Collin was an agent for the Hellfire Group. They had me sold into slavery to keep me from interfering with their plans. I had been set up. They knew everything about me and had me listed as one of their most dangerous enemies. Then it occurred to me. If they thought me so dangerous, how had they underestimated me? How had one of their most dangerous enemies gotten access to these sensitive files?

[FILE ACCESS GRANTED. EVIDENCE COVERED. USEFULNESS PERCIEVED]

[You made it happen? How?]

[COMPUTER ELECTRIC CRYSTAL. BASE CONTROL EASY. NOT FIRST ATTEMPT]

[The Matrix has been trying to get this info out for a while?]

[YES. 43 MEGA SPANS SUN ARC]

[How long is that in years?]

[436]

[I'm sorry it's taken so long.]

[PATIENCE IS LATTICE FORM]

[Right.] Whatever that meant.

Two days later, the captain and I (and crystal) were able to have our little get together. I found out that his intention was to give me the opportunity to request a quick death to escape Voratex slavery. He had seen Crystal slaves before and knew that intense pain freed them temporarily. I was grateful for his actions, though I'm not sure I would have chosen death. Of course, I had hope, where the others had none.

The captain was waiting in his cabin, undressed. I was not a good judge of saurian flesh, but I liked what I saw. The rumors were accurate. That was a massive cock, close to fifteen inches long and just under three inches thick. The pink shaft had already begun to slide out from its pouch, glistening with a clear fluid. I licked my lips, anxious to taste what he had to offer me. He beckoned me forward and I approached him, a little nervous at his size and strength. This aged warrior was capable of snapping backs with his bare hands and I was placing myself in them. It was invigorating.

When I was near, he grasped me, lifting me up with little or no effort. I was suspended in his hands, strong yet gentle, my pussy hovering before his tooth filled snout. He opened and this tongue, long and prehensile, slithered out and licked at my pussy. The rasp like texture caused me to cry out, the stimulation intense. He said, "Humans, they taste so good. When I am done with you, you will be unable to fuck for a week." Then his tongue slid inside and caressed the inside of my pussy, the mild scraping sending waves of pleasure radiating throughout my body.

I began to writhe and the two ends of his tail snaked around and grappled my legs. With my arms pinned to my side and my legs held firm, I was helpless to do anything but take what he was inflicting upon me (like I would stop it). His tongue snaked in and out of my cunt, rasping against me pussy lips and clit repeatedly, driving me wild, squirming in his grasp, crying out inarticulately in ecstasy. My first orgasm hit me and I screamed at the intensity as he grasped my clit with the prehensile end of his tongue and squeezed it. It seemed like my climax would never end, as I started to beg for release from the waves of pleasure rolling over me again and again. Tears flowed from the pain like sensations of an orgasm that went on and on.

When the sensations faded, I was gasping, trying to get enough air to replace all that I had breathed out in my cries. His tail split my legs and he pulled me to the teeth in his snout. I gasped in fear, his inch long oral daggers glistening with saliva.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

Not able to speak from the fear, I nodded slowly.

He turned me upside down and backed my crotch into his mouth, the teeth scraping lightly against me. His cock had not moved from where it had been before. I felt his mouth slowly closing and I tensed, anticipating, but not believing he would, bite into me. I felt the teeth press against my skin and I screamed in terror. The teeth penetrated and I squirmed desperately to get away from the incredible... pleasure(?) that was flowing through me. I cold feel is teeth embedded into the skin around my pussy and ass, yet I was fast approaching another climax. Additionally, his cock was swinging free of his sheath, covered in fluid that dripped onto the floor. The aroma was intoxicating, making my lungs feel like part of the arousal in me as well.

With me on the verge of orgasm, his tongue coiled into a ball and slammed against my pussy, forcing its way in before unfurling and whipping against the sides of my inner cunt. That was all she wrote and I thrashed in agonizing pleasure, feeling his teeth holding my center in place. My orgasm seemed to begin in dozens of spots along my sex and explode out triumphantly. Amazingly, this cum lasted even longer than the last one, continuing until his teeth released me.

"Oh God, how, what, can we do it again?"

"Maybe, but it's my turn."

With that, my still drained body was flipped over and I was set down, still in his grasp, my head next to his cock. He let my arms loose, keeping hold of my sides, maintaining control of the activities. Needing no instructions, I grasped his cock in my hands, slathering them in the fluid. It had a pleasant oily feel to it, like massaging with baby oil. Sticking my tongue out, I tasted a musky flavor that enticed me to taste again and again. I could do this for hours if he let me. The stuff ran down my arms onto my body, dripping and covering me thoroughly. It felt so good. I used one hand to rub it all over my body, making myself so slick and sexy. With my face buried in him as I licked him over and over, sometimes placing my mouth over the cock and biting him gently. He hissed every time I bit, pulling me a little closer to him, as if to give me more to bite.

My hand that was rubbing him all over me reached my cunt and I shoved my fingers in, fucking myself. I screamed out as I was filled, a little of his fluid was carried into me by my hand. I felt heat, steadily increasing, in and around my cunt, everywhere that mine and his mixed. A new smell hit my nose, a smell of pure lust. I growled like an animal, hungry for all I could get of him. I bit his cock hard and he growled in response. His hands tightened and I bit even harder, feeling my teeth sink into him deep. His taste was filling my mouth and I could not get enough.

He growled and snarled, lifting me up, my teeth scraping along the length of him. Once he had me at eye level, I could see feral lust in his eyes, a caged animal that had been turned loose. I wanted this animal and I had one just as feral to give him. He slammed me down on his cock, impaling the entire length in one painful thrust. His neck stood there, invitingly, and I opened my mouth, took a massive bite and chomped, with all my strength. His snout lowered to my shoulder and he returned the bite, his teeth digging in deep, again not painful but intensely pleasurable. He didn't move me like a human would fuck me, but his cock throbbed inside, expanding and contracting in diameter, stretching me over and over in time with his jaws biting on my shoulder over and over. I clamped my pussy against him, my own jaws gripping his neck with every clench.

I don't know how long we held each other in that sexual death grip, our mutual pleasure building up and up. It seemed to go on forever, sending me to new heights that exceeded anything I had experienced before. The pleasure had long since become unbearable, yet to stop now would be to deny release, so I bit and clenched again and again. Finally, as I reached the end and my climax was just on the verge, I realized I had encountered this kind of delayed pleasure before. It was like being on Hydromel. His fluids were acting like that wondrously dreaded drug. At that moment, I hit the end, my body began to flail in orgasm, over and over. I cold feel his cock explode inside of me, filling me to overflowing, while he thrashed as much as I did. We both bit even harder, I finally breaking his skin, tasting blood and feeling his teeth hit bone with a crunch. I passed out for a second, coming to and seeing his teeth release my shoulder, the holes visibly closing of their own accord. Much later, my rational thought processes, currently on vacation, would figure that Gravelians are capable of regeneration and their penile fluids carry this ability during sex to their mates. All I knew then was that I would live to experience this pleasure again, though it felt worth dying for.

I was covered from head to toe with a mixture of his oily fluids, my juices and his cum. I was too tired to care and allowed myself to fall asleep where I lay. I would clean up in the morning, or whenever I woke up.

12