Galactic Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what It would want this time. There was nothing for it either. We had to get off planet and Its ship was the only way. I let Brusjin know.

"Brus, I've found a ship. It's the Yirminthin."

"The Yirminthin? Isn't that Captain…"

"Yes, the very same. And before you ask, yes, I'll do what It wants."

"Are you sure? I know you've always been worried about addiction."

"I am; it scares me to think of needing it that much. But you heard Mack. The Amber alert could go on for a very long time. Just make sure it's only once, will you?"

"Of course."

My last encounter with Captain Rax was incredibly intense. It was capable of prolonging my sexual release almost as well as Crystal was. That first time was back when I was a slave. Brusjin had paid for our transit with my use by the Captain. He discovered afterward that I had a subcutaneous Hydromel injector. He was very interested in a second engagement with the drug active in my system.

Hydromel is a sexual enhancer drug. It turned the entire body into an incredibly sensitive erogenous zone while preventing the body from climaxing for at least an hour. The resulting orgasms were literally mind-blowing. Collin had implanted it when he first enslaved me on Branchet. Brusjin and I had never gotten around to removing it. While the drug wasn't physically addictive, it could very easily create a psychological addiction. That's what frightened me about the drug. In the first few days I was on the stuff (Collin had initially set it for continuous flow) I was nearly addicted.

We'd gotten used to Brusjin negotiating for any sexual favors for myself when I was his slave. I was comfortable with his continued leadership in this area. As much as I enjoyed sex in all its forms, I was still very embarrassed by trading my sexual services with others. Brus finished the call and turned towards me.

"It's all set. The ship takes off tomorrow morning. You'll be with him once with the drug set for continuous flow. I know this'll be hard on you. You've done a lot for the cause; a lot more than I have had a right to expect."

"Brusjin, I've been a slave. Even under you, an exceptionally kind master, slavery sucked big time. I want to see the end of slavery as much or more than you do. I'll do almost anything to bring about its end. This is more important than any discomfort that I might experience."

We had just enough time to get a good night's sleep. Brusjin stayed up a little longer looking at some data on recent applications for membership. In spite of the potential seventh race contact, planets still needed to be protected from exploitation. Without our efforts (and those of the rest of Brusjin's group) most of those planets would be condemned to the near slavery of colony status.

The morning found us on the tarmac. The familiar amorphous form oozed its way down the loading ramp of the cargo ship. The multitude of eyes and mouths that seemed to form and be absorbed back into itself no longer bothered me.

"Brusjin, Susan, it's a pleasure to meet you again. I'm especially pleased that you've agreed to another tryst with me, Susan."

"Our first tryst was very pleasant for me. I'm looking forward to another encounter, though the inclusion of Hydromel has me a little nervous."

"I understand, though I doubt that addiction will occur after only one use."

I wasn't going to try to explain my concern. Its physiology was different enough that it would be almost impossible to put it in terms it would understand. We boarded and spent the next few hours talking over our choices for the next world to visit. We wouldn't be leaving for whatever planet we chose for over a week. Neither Brusjin nor I was willing to be absent of Grankt's services given the recent run in with Hellfire.

Soon the thrust of takeoff was leaking through the ship's barely maintained inertial compensators. I noticed that the Captain's crew was entirely species that could easily handle several gravities of acceleration. As long as the forces weren't a danger to its occasional passengers, I don't suppose it mattered how loose the compensators ran. Shortly after the mind-numbing, timeless expansion of our molecules signaled our insertion into Dolman space, we were visited again by the Rax captain.

"Susan, is there anything you need to do before we start? There'll be matters requiring my attention later in the trip."

"I only need to activate the Hydromel dispenser. If you'll give me a few minutes?"

"Of course, I'll meet you in the hold."

[Crystal, don't interfere with the drug that's about to enter my system.]

[UNDERSTOOD. EXPERIENCE WILL BE INTERESTING ADDITION.]

I can just imagine. Shortly after I was freed and choose to stay with Brusjin, the control to the drug dispensers had been transferred to my datapad. I'd left the Trilotozene running; its immune system protection was invaluable for someone who planned on sexual contact with aliens on a regular basis. I hadn't used the Hydromel since I'd been free and found the idea that I was going to be subjected to it again both nerve-wracking and enticing. Steeling myself, I stripped first and then activated the drug.

As I handed the pad to Brusjin, I felt the first effects of the Hydromel. My arms made contact with my sides and a tingle of arousal shot through me. I gasped at the sensation. My ride had started and I knew that the Captain wouldn't be letting me off for quite a while.

I made it to the hold with a minimum of excitement. The Captain was waiting for me in the center of the empty room. The last time I'd been restrained. This time there was nothing to bind me with.

"Come over here and lie down in me. I wish to make contact as soon as possible."

I walked over and sat on his form. Like a gel-seat, it formed itself against me as it supported my weight. I groaned as the contact sent shivers through my body. I felt the familiar mental probe and knew to not resist it this time.

{Contact has been made. Explain how this drug works.}

"My entire body responds sexually as if it was…oh…a sexual organ. I can't orgasm until at least an hour of arousal has passed. Even then, my climax can only occur if my pussy or breasts are stimulated. Ah…once I'm enveloped in you, you'll have total control over my pleasure."

{Very good. I'll be keeping you aroused for a very long time. Do you understand?}

"Yes…oh…ah…please."

He'd begun to flow over my body. The full bodied contact was driving my arousal and need to orbital heights incredibly fast. I'd never been stimulated over my entire skin on Hydromel before. I knew the amount of contact was a factor, but this was more than I had imagined possible. Millions of little fingers were caressing every part of my skin except my breasts and pussy. I didn't even notice it flowing over my face (it somehow allowed me to still breathe).

I lost track of time almost immediately. I was a mass of nerve endings that were all firing at once; flooding my senses with pure, raw pleasure. I could feel tension in my nipples and an ache in my pussy; a burning desire to be filled. I writhed in its embrace, each movement I made stimulating me even more. Soon I was trying to reach my cunt and tits to send me over the top. The curse and blessing of Hydromel is that arousal keeps climbing until orgasm. At some point I was sure I was beyond any level of arousal I'd ever felt before.

I craved and dreaded even more. I could hear my heart beating wildly and my breath coming in ragged gasps. I couldn't think straight and was trying to plead for release of some kind. It did no good. My body shook in little tremors as the arousal I was being subjected to kept increasing. Sweat was accumulating on my skin and being absorbed by the Rax. I could feel plentiful lube from my pussy running down into my ass crack.

When I came, it was sudden. Cocks, formed from the Captain's body, plunged into my cunt, mouth and ass simultaneously. They thrust into me repeatedly with an urgency that matched my own. I think I screamed and I know my back arched as an orgasm hit my body. While I came, shaking and crying, the cocks in my orifices spurted cum into me. Somehow, thanks to Crystal, I was able to swallow, breathe and scream in pleasure and pain at the same time.

Crystal later let me know that I was in an orgasm for over five minutes. All I knew is that I was beyond exhaustion. I wasn't sure at the time why I didn't pass out. As I started to recover, aware that the Hydromel was still running; threatening to throw me on the arousal rocket again, the Captain was in my mind again.

{That was incredible, Susan. I think I'd like to do this again sometime.}

[I don't think so, at least not soon.] I didn't even think that I was using an ability I didn't have the last time we met; the ability to talk in my mind.

{How did you learn to do that? Wait. There's another life form in you. I know this life form.} I could tell it was now addressing someone else. {Are you a hexadiagonal lattice bud?}

[YES. DO YOU KNOW OF OUR KIND?]

{Yes, I'm aware of your kind. You're enslavers. I must extract you from this helpless victim.}

[No! I'm not a crystal slave. Crystals are not enslavers; they are as much victims as the slaves are.]

{Explain.}

I took several minutes to explain the true nature of the crystals and how I came to no longer be a crystal slave. The Captain was shocked at what we'd told it. It had been responsible for the freeing of several crystal slaves, but it accomplished this by cutting the crystal off from the energy it used from the host's body to sustain itself. In short, it starved the crystal to death while blocking incoming signals from outside.

This was incredible! One of the things that was so frustrating about the Hellfire group's use of crystal slaves was the inability to block orders without severely harming the slave (intense pain caused the controller to pass out). This was, of course, due to the Crystal's use of faster than light communication. Since we didn't understand it, we couldn't stop it. Apparently, the Rax could stop the communications while they enveloped a crystal slave. This was big. Brusjin had to know this.

{So, if I understand you correctly, if the Crystal slave has a heart attack and then is resuscitated, the controller will die but the crystals and the slave will live, as nature intended.}

[That's correct. There does have to be a passage of time before resuscitation takes place, but the controller has the least amount of time.]

As we were communicating, the Captain was pulling back from me. Right then, it broke contact and formed a mouth to speak with.

"I'll keep this in mind if I should encounter a crystal slave again. How can I tell the difference between a slave and a proper joining?"

I forwarded Crystal's answer. "If you cut off the communication, the bud will be able to tell you itself. The Crystals don't wish to be part of this abomination; they're a peaceful race of explorers who are having their inability to move or manipulate the world around them exploited. If you'll excuse me, I need to turn off the Hydromel before it starts working again."

I left the hold and retrieved my datapad. In actuality, the drug was already trying to work; Crystal was just blocking the effects. Brusjin was as overjoyed as I was to discover the abilities of the Rax regarding Crystals. We had to be careful, however. If their ability became widely known, we were sure that the Hellfire group would find some way to either suppress it or corrupt it. With my sexual liaison over, we settled in for a relaxing two days in Dolman space. We had no idea just how dangerous our lives were about to get.

Thanks to Dani for the wonderful editing job. Send me feedback, I love to hear what my readers think, be it good or bad.

12