Galactic Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,304 Followers

[Crystal, what do we do now? I don't know where we are and I don't know anyone on this planet.]

[WE NEED TO CONTACT ONE OF THE BUDS ON THIS PLANET. TO DO THAT, WE NEED ACCESS TO THE PLANETARY COMPUTER SYSTEM. THE VIRTUAL ROOM HAS A MAP OF THE PLANET THAT WE DOWNLOADED FROM THE SHIP.]

With that knowledge, I activated the room. Running on batteries, I'd only have an hour of use, but that should be plenty of time to plot a route to civilization. Once powered up, I called up the map and looked at where we were and needed to go. As near as I could tell, the ship put us down in a remote area of the planet. Normally, landing outside of a space port was illegal, but I doubted Hellfire cared much about breaking little laws like that. The nearest town was 250 km. from where I was (the map was interactive with the global positioning system in orbit). The surrounding area was farmland, most of which were fruit orchards. There were homesteads dotted about the landscape; probably the farm complexes.

As near as I could tell, over 99 percent of the population lived in one of the six major cities, all on the smaller of the two main continents. Of the remaining one percent, 90 percent of those lived in smaller towns in the midst of the farmland. These seemed to be designed to support the farmsteads themselves. This was actually quite typical for an agricultural world making the change between self sufficiency and an export economy.

The nearest farmstead was 25 km. from where I was. I hoped to be able to arrange for transportation to a town, and from there, to one of the cities. The trick was to do so without letting Hellfire know. For that, I needed two things; speed and a good story. I packed up my meager belongings.

[Crystal, how fast can I run right now?] I knew changes had been made to my legs, but were they of the speed providing type?

[IN SHORT BURSTS, WE CAN RUN AT 75 KPH. THE LUNG MODIFICATIONS CAN'T SUSTAIN A SPEED OVER 30 KPH.]

That was far better than I expected. We could be at the nearest dwelling in under an hour, hopefully sooner than Hellfire knew I was missing. I started to run and found it easy to reach speeds I hadn't seen outside of a vehicle before. I asked Crystal to leave me in control so I could get used to my new capabilities. When a convenient straight stretch presented itself, I went all out for a minute. The speed was exhilarating. I did have a near fall when a branch came up faster than I could avoid. A burst of pain in my chest brought me up short and I discovered that no one can stop 75 kph on a dime. I barely kept my feet under me as I stumbled for 50 feet before finally stopping. Thye bruise on my chest faded in a matter of seconds.

I spent the hour I was running coming up with a plan. I based it on the same idea we used to secure space travel. Most farmsteads were staffed with very small crews of men and women. The farms were almost totally automated and needed very few people on hand. If my judge of the map was correct, there would be at most, two people stationed at this one. I was hoping for only one. That would mean a potentially sex starved person; one very receptive to an offer of sex for transportation.

The natives of Yeltion were Rawulf and Human; a typical colonization pairing to avoid colony status. I'd have no problem enjoying sex with either species. Night had started to fall when I reached the outskirts of the house grounds. The vision enhancements allowed me to see clearly even in the reduced light. I switched the virtual room back on since we were now close enough to charge from the house's broadcast power system.

The main house was actually the smallest building in the farmstead; the farm machine garages and silos being far larger. I couldn't see inside; the inhabitants had the windows screened. There was nothing for it but to walk up and brazen it out. I'd hit upon a plan to simply claim to have been kidnapped and escaped from my captors. Without saying who my captors were, it had the simplicity of being the truth.

I walked up to the door and pressed the door chime. A Rawulf opened the door and stared at me for several seconds. The canine humanoid was covered in the usual layer of fur and was wearing no clothes (they seldom did unless required).

"Well, this isn't something one sees every day. What is a naked human doing in the middle of an eltrin orchard in such a state?"

I assumed he was talking about the dirt on my body. "Can you help me? I was kidnapped and just managed to escape. I need to get to a town."

His ears swiveled in such a way as to make it look like they were looking at me. "Kidnapped? Who would kidnap a human out here? How did you escape?"

"I don't know who they were. I managed to get loose and run away. Please, I need help."

I'd dealt with his species enough before to recognize the signs of doubt on his face. In spite of that, he invited me in.

"Come on, don't just stand there. Get inside."

I walked in and was relieved to find him alone. He pointed to a door, saying, "The shower's in there. Get yourself cleaned up and we'll talk more."

At least I'd be able to wash the dirt off me. The sonics of the shower felt blessedly nice on my skin. I hadn't realized just how filthy I'd become in the confinement and escape. Once out, I returned to the main room to find him waiting for me.

"So, Susan, how was the shower?"

Shit! He knew who I was. I stood, ready to fight or flee, only to find myself held fast.

"Really, Susan. Did you think our leaders would take your disappearance so lightly? I wonder just what you did to earn the treatment you were to get. Tell me, just what are you?"

"If you're going to turn me in, just do it and stop playing dog and cat with me."

"Who said anything about turning you in? You do realize that you're on all the holos? That face and body of yours is fast becoming the most well know one on the planet. Just what makes you so important to them?"

"You're not going to turn me in?"

"I didn't say that either. I want to know more. What you tell me, and whether it's the truth, will determine what I do. So, for the last time, just what are you?"

The secret to successful trade negotiations is being able to judge a person's motives. I sensed this Rawulf wasn't a government lackey, though he was loyal to the government. I took a chance.

"I'm an escaped Crystal Slave. I was being taken somewhere to discover how I escaped. I managed to get away, and here I am."

"The Yeltion government doesn't use Crystal Slaves. Want to try again?"

"I didn't say it was the government." That brought a smile to his face. "I was enslaved by the Hellfire Group."

"That's what I thought." That surprised me. The field holding me released and I was able to sit again. "I've been trying to track down those bastards for some time now. They enslaved my wife years ago and her controller ordered her to die. I faked my own death and investigated the group. I've had run ins with their agents before. I think they have a facility near here, but I haven't been able to find it. Do you know where they were taking you?"

"I'm afraid not. How have you managed to stay clear of them for so long?"

"My secret, I'm afraid. You do realize, that if I turn you in, it'll enhance my cover here. Can you give me any reason why I shouldn't do that?"

"Only two. First, I'm just as dedicated to their exposure and eradication as you are. Turning me in will hurt you in the long run. Second, I'm prepared to give you any sex you want. That's what I was originally planning to purchase my trip to town with."

He laughed uproariously. "Susan, that's spoken like a true former slave. I take it this isn't the first time you've traded sex for favors before?" When I nodded, he continued. "I'll take you up on that. It's pretty lonely here. There's just one thing. You'll have to stay here for quite some time. With all the news about you, town is the last place you want to be. There's no shortage of people willing to claim the reward being offered for you. So, what do you say? Sex as often and in any way I like in return for a safe haven for as long as you need one until it's safe for you to go?"

It was the best chance I'd get. "It's a deal."

"Good! Now, let's get to the bedroom. I've been without for months."

He was desperate. Rawulf of either sex can't masturbate; their sex organs don't respond the same way as a human's does. I let him guide me into the bedroom. As aggressive as others I've fucked, he pressed me against the wall and nuzzled my throat. I leaned my head back, giving him access, submitting to his desires. My hands reached down and found his cock, still encased in its sheath. Manual stimulation wouldn't be enough to coax him out.

The prospect of sex was making me wet, so I coated my hand with my own juices and used them to rub his shaft. The female hormones prompted his arousal and his cock began to harden and poke out from his sheath. His cock was hot and slick, covered in a combination of my lubricant and his own fluids. He growled and pressed his teeth against my throat, letting me know that he was ready to fuck. I reached behind and pulled him closer, trapping his cock between us.

I got the response I was hoping for. He howled and pushed me back, bending me backwards over the bed. He thrust into my cunt with one violent stroke and I cried out myself. His hands held me down, preventing me from fucking him back, as he pushed even deeper. His cock was much longer than a human cock and I could feel him pressing against the entrance to my womb. Between the impacts deep in my cunt and his fur dragging against my clit, I reached an orgasm in no time.

He, however, wasn't as close. With my arms held down, he fucked me with abandon, driving me towards a second orgasm. His thrusts were long and fast, pulling almost all the way out before slamming back in. When he was close, his knot grew, enlarging his cock head some three times or more, making it impossible to pull it all the way out. I whimpered as he kept trying, giving his cock the vital stimulation it needed to reach his climax. He came with another howl and I could feel cum spurting inside me, seemingly filling me. The feeling of the much warmer fluid sent me into my second orgasm.

We weren't through, however. Rawulf sex, while quite enjoyable, needs to follow specific procedures. With his knot enlarged, it would take another two orgasms on his part to have him let me go. I wrapped my legs around his torso and clenched, pulling him even closer and deeper. He started licking my breasts. He had a rough tongue, a holdover from primitive ancestors who had to rasp every bit of meat from the bones of their prey. Given my always sensitive nipples, I shuddered as my arousal grew again.

He started thrusting again, this time slow and easy. I fought him, trying to speed him up, just as a Rawulf female would have. I began to fight against his hands, trying to get loose so I could gain some control. He was intentionally keeping his stimulation too light to bring me off again; holding me at the edge with torturously unsatisfied lust. The more I struggled, the harder he held me down and the hotter I got. The longer we went, the rougher his tongue at my breasts became. When I finally came again, it was like an explosion. My cunt squeezed his cock again and again, prompting the second of his three orgasms (Rawulf semen comes in three parts, all of which must be there to reproduce).

I was staring to feel bloated, as my smaller than their's cunt was literally being filled this time. Amazingly, his cock seemed to grow in width even more, as if to plug me up (and in fact, that's what it was trying to do). He released my arms now and I pulled him to me, fucking him back with a vengeance. He responded with equal enthusiasm and our bodies were slamming into each other as we raced for yet another climax. His third orgasm was the hardest, much like it would've been for a human cumming three times in short order. I exhausted myself with another two climaxes before his final spurts into me took place.

Once he'd finished, he rolled over, pulling me on top of him. We fell asleep like that. His knot wouldn't shrink for several hours, a trait designed to trap his semen in the female and insure successful mating. Of course, not being compatible, there was quite the mess to clean up when he finally shrank and pulled out; but that wasn't all that unusual for me.

We enjoyed sex every few days as we waited for the man hunt for me to die down. The Hellfire Group was surprisingly persistent. I wouldn't be able to leave his house for five months. That's when the search for a way off this planet started.

Thanks for reading my story. I'm afraid I'm still short an editor, though I'm hoping that Dani is all right. Remember that I love feedback and want to hear what you think of my story.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,304 Followers
12